梅林传奇第1季第13集:The End is Near 生死守恒(1)
日期:2017-07-27 14:19

(单词翻译:单击)

Merlin! Spear.
梅林!长矛。
Do you have any natural gifts, Merlin?
梅林,你有没有天分啊?
No. Let me think...I'm not naturally rude or insensitive.
没有。让我想想,我本性既不粗鲁也不迟钝。
Just naturally irritating.
天生会气人。
It's probably more scared of you than you are of it.
比起你怕它也许它更怕你。
the characteristics of Questing Beast.
寻水兽的特点。
Surely that's a myth.
但那只是个神话。
According to the old books, the appearance of the Questing Beast is supposed to foreshadow a time of great upheaval.
据上古卷轴说,寻水兽现身必有不祥之事发生。
Gaius, that's an old wives' tale.
盖乌斯,那只是迷信的说法。
Look, whatever it is, it is spreading panic. The people fear it will enter the city.
不管它是什么,现在人心惶惶。人们害怕有天它会闯进城来。
Then we must kill it. Arthur, gather the guard together. We ride at dawn.
那我们就得杀了它。亚瑟,召集侍卫。破晓出发。
I beg you, Sire, do not dismiss this. The beast is an omen.
求你,陛下,不要轻视它。这怪兽是个凶兆。

分享到