梅林传奇第1季第2集:Valiant 骑士的盾(15)
日期:2016-12-01 09:52

(单词翻译:单击)

I believed you, I trusted you, and you made me look a complete fool.
我听信了你,我信任了你,你却让我像个十足的傻瓜。
I know it goes out of the plan.
我知道这与计划不同。
Didn't go to plan? My father and the entire royal court think I am a coward, you humiliated me!
与计划不同?我父王和整个王室都把我看做是孬种,你让我蒙羞!
We can still expose Valiant.
我们依然可以揭露Valiant的阴谋。
I no longer acquire your services.
你不用再服侍我了。
You're sacking me?
你要赶我走吗?
I need a servant I can trust.
我需要可以信赖的仆人。
You can trust me.
你可以信任我。
And look where you got me this time. Get out of my sight.
可看你把我置于何种境地。滚。
Where are you? Just came here to tell you whatever you think my destiny is,
你在哪里?只想来这里告诉你不管你认为我的使命是什么。
Whatever it is you think I am supposed to do, you've got the wrong person.
不管你认为我的宿命是什么,你找错了人。
That's it.
就这样。

分享到