欢乐好声音(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第19期 剧院停电
日期:2017-06-30 11:35

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Wow! I think we'll probably have a better chance of winning if I do the singing part and leave the dancing part to you
我觉得咱们分工合作 我来唱歌部分 你来舞蹈部分会比较有胜算
Bah! Are you joking me?
别开玩笑了
You are just in need of like a super cool warmup
你只是需要一个酷炫的暖场舞
Come on let's take off these clothes
来 让我们甩掉这些外套
That that is not necessary
这就不必了吧
That is a lot of skin
这衣服还挺露肉的
Ah don't you look so worried face
别摆出这副样子
I've got one for you too
我也为你准备了一件
Hey porky! Keep it down will you? Sorry
嘿 猪头 安静点 行吗 抱歉
Hey moon you gave me the wrong list
嘿 月伯乐 你给错我单子了
Cheesy pop's not exactly my style
俗气的流行乐不是我的风格
Style I'm glad you brought that up
你的风格 很高兴你提醒了我
Now let's see
我瞧瞧
There
就这件了
Isn't this a great color for you?
你觉得这颜色搭吗
I can't tell It's melting my eyes
说不准 有点辣眼
You got anything in black? Black?
有黑色演出服吗黑色的吗
What you want everyone to think you're going to a funeral?
你是想让大家觉得你是去参加哀悼会吗
You think you're some kind of artsyfartsy type?
你是那种附庸风雅的风格吗
No no no no no
不 不是这样的
Bingo! Pop star Princess!
对头 流行乐小天后
Is this part of the competition?
这也属于比赛的一部分吗
Okay everybody don't panic
伙计们 不要惊慌
Don't panicWhat's going on?
别害怕到底怎么了
Talk to me crawly
凯莉 告诉我
When did we last pay the power company Mr Moon?
月老板 你还记得咱们什么时候交的电费吗
Oh for Pete's sake
我的天
Okay don't worry everybody
好了 大家伙别担心
I will take care of this
这个我会处理
In the meantime you will continue to rehearse in the dark
你们继续摸黑排练
What? But I can't see anything
什么我伸手不见五指
Don't you worry Rosita
别担心 罗西塔
I have glow sticks
我有荧光棒
Great Use this time to shake off those firstday inhibitions and I'll be right back
太棒了 你们现在可以释放自己了 我去去就来
You gotta be kidding me Okay you heard him
别逗了你都听到了吧
Back to work now
回去排练
重点讲解
]
inhibition
拘谨;拘束感
The children were shy at first, but soon lost their inhibitions.
孩子们起初很羞涩,但很快就放开了。
She had no inhibitions about making her opinions known.
她敢于公开地谈论自己的想法。

joke with sb about sth
to say sth to make people laugh; to tell a funny story
说笑话;开玩笑
She was laughing and joking with the children.
她同孩子们一起嘻嘻哈哈地说笑话。
They often joked about all the things that could go wrong.
凡是可能出错的事他们都常拿来开玩笑。

arty-farty
附庸风雅的
I expect he's out with his arty-farty friends.
我想他去会他那帮玩艺术的朋友了。

rehearse for sth
to practise or make people practise a play, piece of music, etc. in preparation for a public performance
排练;排演
We were given only two weeks to rehearse.
只给了我们两个星期排练。
Today, we'll just be rehearsing the final scene.
今天,我们只排演最后一幕。
The actors were poorly rehearsed.
演员排练得不够。

视频及简介
该片讲述的是月伯乐开始歌剧生涯的故事。

分享到