一条狗的使命(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第17期 贝利帮伊森搭讪女生
日期:2017-06-28 07:30

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Hey dad
爸爸
You hungry? I'm starving
你饿了吗 饿死了
I got a casserole in the oven Yeah?
微波炉里有一盆砂锅菜 这样吗
So uh coach made me starting quarterback today
教练今天让我打四分卫了
That's great kid
孩子真不错
You gotta come to my next game dad
爸爸你下次一定要来看我的比赛
I'm serious I'm better now
我是认真的我现在打得更好了
It's been a long time
你已经很久没来看过了
Okay

Poor dad
爸爸真可怜
This place is great
这地方太棒了
Oh there's so much to smell here and eat
这儿有这么多好闻的还有好吃的
Oh it's everywhere
到处都是
Feed me Feed me
喂我喂我
Ethan had a different smell all of a sudden
伊森身上的味道突然不一样了
A sweaty smell
一股汗味
I wonder if that girl had anything to do with it
不知道这跟那个女孩儿有没有关系
Bailey Bailey Bailey Bailey!
贝利贝利贝利贝利
Sorry Sorry Sorry
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
That was the dog That wasn't me
刚刚是那只狗不是我
I wouldn't do that
我不会做那种事的
you should teach your dog some manners
你该教狗懂点礼貌
I've been trying He's uh he's not too smart
我在努力 他他不是太聪明
Really?
是吗
Wow Did you hear what he said about you?
你听到他刚刚说你什么了吗
You look pretty smart to me
我看你长得挺聪明的
重点讲解

sweaty
满是汗的;汗津津的;汗水湿透的
sweaty feet
汗湿的脚
He felt all hot and sweaty.
他感觉全身发热,满身是汗。

starve
(使)捱饿,饿死
The animals were left to starve to death.
那些动物只能等着饿死。
pictures of starving children
表现饥饿儿童的图片
The new job doesn't pay as much but we won't starve!
新工作的工资没有过去多,不过我们不至于捱饿!

feed
feed sb on sth
feed sth on sth
feed sth to sb
feed sth to sth

to give food to a person or an animal
给(人或动物)食物;喂养;饲养
Have you fed the cat yet?
你喂了猫没有?
The baby can't feed itself yet (= can't put food into its own mouth).
这个婴儿还不能自己吃东西。

manner
礼貌;礼仪
to have good / bad manners
有/没有礼貌
It is bad manners to talk with your mouth full.
嘴里塞满了东西跟人说话是不礼貌的。
He has no manners (= behaves very badly).
他毫无礼貌。

视频及简介
该片讲述的是一条狗探索它的使命。

分享到