梅林传奇第1季第11集:The Labyrinth of Gedref 迷宫(2)
日期:2017-06-12 09:25

(单词翻译:单击)

What is it, Gaius? Speak your mind.
盖乌斯,怎么了?说出你的想法。
Unicorns are rare and mystical creatures. There is a legend that says that bad fortune will come to anyone who slays one.
独角兽是稀有而神秘的生物。传说杀戮它的人会霉运当头。
Nonsense. We will be the envy of every kingdom.
一派胡言。各国都会对我们心生嫉妒。
I am pleased you like it.
我很高兴您喜欢它。
I don't understand how Arthur can have taken any pleasure from killing the unicorn.
我不明白亚瑟怎能从残杀独角兽中得到乐趣。
Arthur is a hunter. It's in his blood. Whereas you are something entirely different.
亚瑟是猎人。天性使然。而你却截然不同。
It was the most beautiful creature I have ever seen. I wish you had been there.
它是我见过最美丽的生物。真希望当时你也在场。
It's a rare privilege. Alas, there are few unicorns still alive.
机会少有。现在幸存的独角兽只有寥寥几只。
You try telling that to Arthur.
你试着告诫亚瑟。
I can imagine it would be difficult.
可以想象难度不小。
My horse threw a shoe. Take it to the blacksmith. Make sure he does a good job.
有只马掌脱落。带到铁匠那去。确保他修复完好。
And when you've done that, you can polish my...saddle. Merlin? Have you listened to a word I said?
之后你还要擦亮我的......马鞍。梅林?有没有在听我说话?
You've got a face like a wounded bear ever since we got back from that hunting trip. Don't tell me you're still upset about the unicorn.
打猎回来之后你就一直哭丧着脸。别告诉我你还在为那只独角兽伤心。

分享到
重点单词
  • legendn. 传说,传奇
  • privilegen. 特权,特别恩典,基本人权,荣幸 vt. 给特权,免
  • saddlen. 鞍,车座,山脊,拖具 vt. 装以马鞍,使负担 v
  • huntern. 猎人,猎犬,猎马,搜寻者 Hunter: 亨特(姓
  • unicornn. (传说中的)独角兽
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • rareadj. 稀罕的,稀薄的,罕见的,珍贵的 adj. 煎得
  • polishn. 光泽,上光剂,优雅,精良 v. 擦亮,磨光,推敲,
  • fortunen. 财产,命运,运气