梅林传奇第1季第9集:Excalibur 王者之剑(9)
日期:2017-05-09 10:53

(单词翻译:单击)

I know that. I stood there and watch you overcome every fear you've ever faced.
我知道。我就站在一旁看着你克服种种困难。
That's what's required of me.
这是我的责任所在。
You are more than that. You're not merely a warrior. You're a prince, a future king.
你的责任远不止于此,你不仅是战士。你是王子,未来的国王。
You've proved your courage. But you must prove your wisdom.
你已经证明了自己的英勇。还要证明自己的智慧。
I'm not backing down.
我才不会退缩。
Please, Authur. Listen to me. This is no ordinary knight. Look at him. He doesn't eat, he does't sleep.
求你了,亚瑟。听我说。他不是普通的骑士。看看他。不吃也不睡。
He just stands there in complete silence. Doesn't that tell you something?
只是沉默地站在那里。难道你没感觉到什么吗?
No one is unbeatable.
没有人无敌。
If you fight him, you'll die.
若你和他对战,必死无疑。
I'm not listening to his.
我不想听这些。
I'm trying to warn you Arthur.
我只是想提醒你,亚瑟。
And I am trying to warn you Merlin.
我也要提醒你,梅林。
I should've known.
我早该想到的。
This is more than I’d hope for, Uthur. Soon Arthur will be slain. You'll have to sent him to his death.
我可不指望你会想到,乌瑟。亚瑟马上就会被杀。你将为他送别。
Haven't you tired of revenge?
冤冤相报你不累吗?

分享到
重点单词
  • neverthelessadv. 仍然,不过 conj. 然而,不过
  • swordn. 剑,刀