我是布莱克(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第61期 布莱尔想重新申请就业支持津贴
日期:2017-06-09 08:17

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Hi, er, Daniel Blake. I've come for my appeal for the reinstatement of my... Employment and Support Allowance.
你好 我是丹尼尔·布莱克 我是来申诉的 想重新申请就业支持津贴
Daniel, hi. Hello. Are you all right? Hello.
你好 丹尼尔 你好
Hi, I'm Katie. I'm a friend of Daniel's. Hi.
我是凯蒂 丹尼尔的朋友 你好
You're here for support, yeah? Yeah.
你是来支持他的吗 是
Daniel, your appeal will be heard by a legally qualified chairperson and a doctor.
丹尼尔 你的申诉将由具备法定资格的委员会主席和医生评估
Aye, fingers crossed. Yeah...
希望能有好运气吧 嗯
If I lose this appeal, I'm out on the streets.
我要是申诉失败 就露宿街头了
Well, we've got some updated reports here from your GP, your own consultant and your physiotherapist.
你的医生发来了健康报告 你的个人健康顾问和理疗师
And they're all furious.
他们都对结果非常气愤
You're gonna win this, Dan.
你一定会成功的
I do this every week.
这种申诉我每周都会处理
I bet me life on it. I told ya.
我以性命担保 我说吧
Just be yourself, answer the questions and relax.
别紧张 自然地回答问题就好
I'm really confident.
我真的很有信心
D'you have any questions?
你有什么问题吗
Well, I've got one or two things I'd like to get off me chest.
我的确有几件事不吐不快啊
But will they listen? It's the least they can do.
他们会听吗 这是他们的职责
And can I go in with him?
我能跟他一起进去吗
I'll certainly ask. Would you like her to? Yeah. Definitely, yeah. Yeah?
我帮你问问 你想她陪你进去吗 当然好 好吗
Okay, I'll certainly ask. No problem at all.
好 我会问的 完全没问题
All right. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
My pleasure. I'll just go and see what the score is.
乐意帮助 我先去看看情况
重点讲解

furious
furious with sb
furious at sth
furious at sb
furious that...

very angry
狂怒的;暴怒的
She was absolutely furious at having been deceived.
她受了骗,怒不可遏。
He was furious with himself for letting things get so out of control.
他生自己的气,怪自己竟让事情搞得如此不可收拾。
I'm furious that I wasn't told about it.
这事没有跟我说,我十分气愤。

qualified for sth
having passed the exams or completed the training that are necessary in order to do a particular job; having the experience to do a particular job
具备…的学历(或资历)
a qualified accountant / teacher, etc.
取得执业资格的会计师、教师等
to be highly / suitably / fully qualified
高度/正好/完全合格
She's extremely well qualified for the job.
她完全符合担任这项工作的条件。

allowance
津贴;补贴;补助
an allowance of $20 a day
每天 20 元补贴
a clothing / living / travel allowance
服装/生活/交通补贴
Do you get an allowance for clothing?
你有服装补贴吗?

appeal against sth
a formal request to a court or to sb in authority for a judgement or a decision to be changed
上诉;申诉
(BrE) to lodge an appeal
提出上诉
(NAmE) to file an appeal
提出上诉
(BrE) an appeal court / judge
上诉法庭/法官
(NAmE) an appeals court / judge
上诉法庭/法官
an appeal against the 3-match ban
不服禁赛3场令的申诉


视频及简介
该片讲述了布莱尔想重新申请就业支持津贴的故事。


分享到