我是布莱克(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第59期 黛西来找布莱尔
日期:2017-06-07 07:58

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
So, what happens now?
现在怎么办
Right, this is a copy of the caution sheet.
这是一份警告单的复印件
Because you fully admitted the offences and you've been of good character in the past,
因为你已经供认了全部罪名且无犯罪记录
we're cautioning you for the offence of criminal damage, under Section Five of the Public Order Act.
根据《公共秩序法》第五章对你损害公物的行为提出警告
But please remember that these can come back and haunt you if you reoffend.
请切记 如若再犯这些记录将对你不利
So try to keep yourself out of trouble.
所以 不要给自己惹麻烦
Aye.
好吧
See him out, please. This way, Mr Blake.
送他出去吧 这边走 先生
Dan. Dan! Come, I need to talk to you.
丹 丹 出来 我要跟你说话
We called you loads of times.
我们打电话你都不接
Dan! Mum's been so sad lately.
丹 妈妈最近很伤心
Why don't you speak to her?
你为什么不跟她说话了
Don't you have credit on the phone?
你电话欠费了吗
I see you.
我看见你了
We understand what happened to your heart.
我们知道你心脏不好
Mum spoke to one of your neighbours.
妈妈问过你的邻居了
重点讲解

load of sth
(informal) a large number or amount of sb / sth; plenty
大量;许多
She's got loads of friends.
她有很多朋友。
There's loads to do today.
今天有好多的事要做。

trouble with sb
trouble with sth

a problem, worry, difficulty, etc. or a situation causing this
问题;忧虑;困难;苦恼
We have trouble getting staff.
我们在招聘雇员方面有困难。
He could make trouble for me if he wanted to.
他要是想找麻烦就能给我找麻烦。
The trouble with you is you don't really want to work.
你的问题在于你并不是很想工作。

haunt
长期不断地缠扰(某人)
That decision came back to haunt him.
那个决定对他造成无法摆脱的困扰。

caution
caution sb against sth
caution sb about sth

to warn sb about the possible dangers or problems of sth
警告;告诫;提醒
I would caution against getting too involved.
我要提出警告,别陷得太深。
Sam cautioned him against making a hasty decision.
萨姆告诫他不要草率作出决定。


视频及简介
该片讲述了布莱克与黛西的故事。


分享到
重点单词
  • informaladj. 非正式的,不拘形式的
  • hauntn. 常到的地方 vt. 常到,缠住,出没(像鬼魂一样)
  • spokev. 说,说话,演说
  • criminaladj. 犯罪的,刑事的,违法的 n. 罪犯
  • hastyadj. 匆匆的,轻率的,急忙的
  • creditn. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方 (复)c
  • decisionn. 决定,决策
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为