我是布莱克(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第56期 布莱克的反抗
日期:2017-06-04 07:49

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Please listen to me, Dan.
听我一句劝 丹
It's a huge decision to come off JSA without any other income coming in.
你目前没有任何收入 停止申请失业津贴的风险太大
Look, it... It could be weeks before your appeal comes through.
申诉过程可能要花好几周
You see, there's no time limit for a mandatory reconsideration.
强制性再评估的周期没有上限
I've got a time limit.
我的时间是有上限的
And you might not win.
可能申诉还会不成功
Please, just keep signing on.
还是继续申请失业津贴吧
Get somebody to help you with the online job searches.
找个人帮你在网上求职
Otherwise, you could lose everything.
否则 你有可能失去一切
Please don't do this. I've seen it before.
请不要贸然行事 我就见过类似的情况
Good people, honest people, on the street.
好人 诚实的人 最后无家可归
Thank you, Ann.
谢谢你的建议 安
But when you lose your selfrespect, you're done for.
但失去自尊就等于失去了一切
I'll be seeing you gentlemen later.
哥几个回头见啦
Oh, wait until security sees this.
等保安来看看这个吧
What's going on here? What are you fucking playing at?
喂 你这闹什么幺蛾子呢
Ayeaye. You cannot touch us. Well that's clever, in't it?
哎 别碰我们 你倒挺机智
It's me new art installation.
这是我新创作的装置艺术
Eh? Certainly can, lads. Come on.
当然可以 小伙子 来吧
重点讲解

income
收入;收益;所得
people on high/low incomes
高/低收入的人
a weekly disposable income (= the money that you have left to spend after tax, etc.) of £200
200 英镑的税后实得周薪
a rise in national income
国民收入的增长
They receive a proportion of their income from the sale of goods and services.
他们一部份的收入来自出售货品和各种服务所得。

honest
honest about sth
honest with sb

not hiding the truth about sth
坦率的;坦诚的
an honest answer
坦率的回答
Are you being completely honest about your feelings?
你丝毫没有隐瞒你的感情吗?
Thank you for being so honest with me.
感谢你对我这么坦诚。

limit to sth
a point at which sth stops being possible or existing
限度;限制
There is a limit to the amount of pain we can bear.
我们能忍受的疼痛是有限度的。
The team performed to the limit of its capabilities.
这个队已竭尽全力。
She knew the limits of her power.
她知道自己的权限。

appeal against sth
a formal request to a court or to sb in authority for a judgement or a decision to be changed
上诉;申诉
(BrE) to lodge an appeal
提出上诉
(NAmE) to file an appeal
提出上诉
(BrE) an appeal court / judge
上诉法庭/法官
(NAmE) an appeals court / judge
上诉法庭/法官
an appeal against the 3-match ban
不服禁赛3场令的申诉


视频及简介
该片讲述了布莱克失望的故事。


分享到
重点单词
  • decisionn. 决定,决策
  • appealn. 恳求,上诉,吸引力 n. 诉诸裁决 v. 求助,诉
  • proportionn. 比例,均衡,部份,(复)体积,规模 vt. 使成比
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券
  • authorityn. 权力,权威,职权,官方,当局
  • mandatoryadj. 命令的,强制性的,受委托的 n. 受托管理者
  • disposableadj. 用完即可丢弃的,可任意处理的 n. 用完即可丢
  • requestn. 要求,请求 vt. 请求,要求