海洋奇缘(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第47期 莫阿娜找到自我
日期:2017-05-24 07:06

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
I know a girl from an island.
有个女孩多么出众
She stands apart from the crowd.
她来自那个海岛
She loves the sea and her people.
她爱海洋也爱家园
She makes her whole family proud.
大家都为她骄傲
Sometimes the world seems against you.
也许世界和你作对
The journey may leave a scar.
旅途上跌倒受伤
But scars can heal and reveal
但伤疤却见证了
Just where you are.
你的成长
The people you love will change you.
你爱的人能改变你
The things you have learned will guide you.
你学的知识指引你
And nothing on earth can silence.
没有什么能阻止你
The quiet voice still inside you.
你心中的那个声音
And when that voice starts to whisper
当这声音轻轻地问
Moana you've come so far.
莫阿娜 你已成长了这么多
Moana listen.
莫阿娜 现在
Do you know who you are?
你是谁你知道吗?
Who am I?
我是谁?
I am a girl who loves my island.
我就是我 热爱着小岛
I'm the girl who loves the sea.
这海洋给我生命
It calls me...
与使命
I am the daughter of the village chief.
伟大的酋长是我的父亲
We are descended from voyagers.
我们的祖先越洋万里
Who found their way across the world.
找到这里 然后给我
They call me ...
这启示
I've delivered us to where we are.
带领大家找到这地方
I have journeyed farther.
我的旅途漫长
I am everything I've learned and more. Still it calls me.
我没有保留付出所有 但在心里
And the call isn't out there at all.
我听到有个声音悄悄在
It's inside me.
呼唤我
It's like the tide always falling and rising.
像潮水涨退循环的交替
I will carry you here in my heart.
我回把你收藏在心底
You remind me.
给我提醒
That come what may.
路有多难
I know the way!
勇敢面对
I AM MOANA!
我是莫阿娜
重点讲解

tide
潮;潮汐;潮水
the ebb and flow of the tide
海潮的涨落
The tide is in / out.
涨/退潮了。
Is the tide coming in or going out?
是在涨潮还是在落潮?
The body was washed up on the beach by the tide.
尸体被潮水冲上了海滩。

scar
(精神上的)创伤;伤痕
His years in prison have left deep scars.
他在狱中的岁月给他留下了深深的创伤。

apart from
除了…外(还);此外;加之
Apart from their house in London, they also have a villa in Spain.
他们在伦敦有一座房子,此外在西班牙还有一座别墅。
It was a difficult time. Apart from everything else, we had financial problems.
当时是困难时期。别的一切都不说,我们财政上也有问题。

the crowd
群众;民众;老百姓;凡夫俗子
We all like to think we stand out from the crowd (= are different from and better than other people).
我们都喜欢认为自己胜人一筹。
He prefers to be one of the crowd.
他宁愿做个凡夫俗子。
She's quite happy to follow the crowd.
她就愿意随大溜。

视频及简介
该片讲述了莫阿娜与毛伊的故事。

分享到