海洋奇缘(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第45期 毛伊与莫阿娜分道扬镳
日期:2017-05-22 07:00

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
I told you to turn back.
我说了掉头
I thought we could make it.
我觉得我们能过得去
We?
我们
I thought I could make it.
我觉得我能过得去
We can fix it!
我们可以修好它
It was made by the Gods.
鱼钩法杖是天神做的
You can't fix it!
你不可能修得好
Next time we'll be more careful.
下次小心一点就好了
Te Ka was stuck on the barrier islands.
恶卡只能待在障壁岛上
It's lava! It can't go in the water.
它是熔岩做的 不能碰水
We can find a way around.
我们可以绕路过去
I'm not going back.
我不会再去了
What... We still have to restore the heart.
什么 我们还得把那颗心放回去呢
My hook is cracked.
我的鱼钩已经裂了
One more hit and it's over.
再被击中一次 它就彻底毁了
Maui, you have to restore the heart.
毛伊 你必须归还特菲提之心
Without my hook, I am nothing.
没有鱼钩法杖 我什么都做不了
That's not true.
不是那样的
Without my hook, I am nothing!
没有鱼钩法杖 我什么都做不了
We're only here because you stole the heart in the first place.
我们走到今天这一步 都是因为你当初偷了这颗心
No, we're here because the ocean told you You're special and you believed it,
不 这一切都是因为大海说你与众不同 而你也就当了真
I am Moana of Motunui.
我是莫图鲁尼岛的莫阿娜
You will board my boat. Goodbye, Moana. Sail across the sea, I'm not killing myself So you can prove you're something you're not!
快上船 我要带你 再见了 莫阿娜 跨越整片大海 我不能为了证明自己而搭上我的性命
And restore the heart of Te Fiti!
归还特菲提之心
The Ocean chose me!
大海选择了我
They chose wrong.
它选错了人
重点讲解

restore sth to sb
to bring back a situation or feeling that existed before
恢复(某种情况或感受)
The measures are intended to restore public confidence in the economy.
这些举措旨在恢复公众对经济的信心。
Order was quickly restored after the riots.
暴乱过后秩序很快得到了恢复。

stuck
动不了;无法移动;卡住;陷住
The wheels were stuck in the mud.
车轮陷到了泥里。
This drawer keeps getting stuck.
这个抽屉动不动就卡住。

crack
破裂;裂开;断裂
The ice cracked as I stepped onto it.
我一踩冰就裂了。
He has cracked a bone in his arm.
他的手臂有一处骨裂。
Her lips were dry and cracked.
她的嘴唇干裂了。

make it
to be successful in your career
获得成功
He never really made it as an actor.
他从来就不是一个成功的演员。

视频及简介
该片讲述了莫阿娜与毛伊的故事。

分享到
重点单词
  • restoredadj. 精力充沛的;精力恢复的 v. 修复(resto
  • barriern. 界线,屏障,栅栏,障碍物
  • crackv. 崩溃,失去控制,压碎,使裂开,破解,开玩笑 n.
  • hookn. 钩状物,勾拳,钩 v. 钩住,弯成(钩装),当妓女
  • intendedadj. 故意的,有意的;打算中的 n. 已订婚者 v.
  • restorevt. 恢复,修复,使复原
  • lavan. 熔岩,火山岩
  • confidenceadj. 骗得信任的 n. 信任,信心,把握
  • drawern. 抽屉,拖曳者,制图员,开票人 (复)drawers