海洋奇缘(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第46期 莫阿娜心生怯意
日期:2017-05-23 07:03

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Maui!
毛伊
Why did you bring me here?
为什么要带我来这里
I'm not the right person.
你选错了人
You have to choose someone else.
去找个更合适的人吧
Choose someone else! Please!
找个更合适的人 求你了
No.

You're a long ways past the reef.
你已经离家很远了
Grandma?
奶奶?
Guess I chose the right tattoo.
还好我选了黄貂鱼纹身
Grandma! I tried, grandma.
奶奶 我尽力了 奶奶
I couldn't do it.
我做不到
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
I never should've put so much on your shoulders.
我不该让你一个人承担这么多
If you are ready to go home.
如果你想要回家
I will be with you.
我可以陪你回去
Why do you hesitate?
你在犹豫什么
I don't know.
我不知道
重点讲解

shoulder
承担;担负
to shoulder the responsibility / blame for sth
对某事承担责任/过失
women who shoulder the double burden of childcare and full-time work
既抚养孩子又做全职工作,承担着双重负担的妇女

hesitate
hesitate about sth
hesitate over sth

to be slow to speak or act because you feel uncertain or nervous
(对某事)犹豫,迟疑不决
She hesitated before replying.
她犹豫了一下才回答。
I didn't hesitate for a moment about taking the job.
我毫不犹豫地接受了那份工作。

bring
bring sb with you
bring sth with you
bring sth for sb
bring sb sth

to come to a place with sb / sth
带…到某处;带来;取来
Don't forget to bring your books with you.
别忘了把书带来。
She brought her boyfriend to the party.
她带着男朋友去参加聚会。

视频及简介
该片讲述了莫阿娜与毛伊的故事。

分享到
重点单词
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.
  • blamen. 过失,责备 vt. 把 ... 归咎于,责备
  • uncertainadj. 不确定的
  • shouldern. 肩膀,肩部 v. 扛,肩负,承担,(用肩)推挤