海洋奇缘(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第51期 莫阿娜回家
日期:2017-05-30 07:20

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Mom! Dad!
妈妈 爸爸
Moana!
莫阿娜
I may have gone a little ways past the reef.
我可能离家稍微远了点
It suits you.
这才是你
She's back! Moana!
她回来了 莫阿娜
Pua!
胖胖
Moana!
莫阿娜
We set a course to find...
定好了目的地
A brand new island everywhere we roam.
每一次出行找寻新天地
We keep our island in our mind.
家乡的模样放心里
And when it's time to find home, We know the way
时间到了就回家 千山万水
Aue, Aue. We are explorers reading every sign.
我们去探索每一个符号
We tell the stories of our elders in a never ending chain.
这里有我们的祖先 古老的故事与传承
We know the way....
千山万水
重点讲解

course

(船或飞机的)航向,航线
The plane was on / off course (= going / not going in the right direction).
飞机航向正确/偏离。
He radioed the pilot to change course.
他用无线电通知飞行员改变航向。
They set a course for the islands.
他们确定了去群岛的航线。

brand new
全新的;崭新的
a brand new computer
全新的计算机
She bought her car brand new.
她买的汽车是全新的。

explore sth for sth
to travel to or around an area or a country in order to learn about it
勘探;勘查;探索;考察
The city is best explored on foot.
最好是徒步考察这个城市。
They explored the land to the south of the Murray river.
他们勘查了墨累河以南的地区。

elder
长者;长辈;元老
Children have no respect for their elders nowadays.
现在的孩子对长辈一点儿也不尊敬。
the village elders (= the old and respected people of the village)
村里德高望重的长辈

视频及简介
该片讲述了莫阿娜与毛伊的故事。


分享到