我是布莱克(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第47期 布莱克与凯蒂谈心
日期:2017-05-24 07:54

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Do you have any children?
你们有孩子吗
I'd have loved that, Daisy. No.
我很想要孩子 但事与愿违
Do you miss her? Dais.
你想她吗 黛西
It's okay.
没关系的
She was crazy.
她有精神疾病
Hard work.
照料她很累
But I loved her to bits.
但我还是全心全意地爱她
I'm lost without her, really.
她走了 我的生活也迷失了
There you go, pet. Oh, thank you.
喝点茶吧 哦 谢谢
That must have been hard for you, Dan.
一定很辛苦吧
I mean, did you look after her right till the end?
她生前是你一直在照顾她吗
Well, you know, I thought it'd be a relief when she passed away.
我以为她的去世对我是个解脱
Cos it was difficult to go into work, you know, when she was ill.
因为她的病 耽误了很多工作
And after you've been looking after somebody for so long...
但我照顾了她那么长时间
It seems to take over your life, you know.
她似乎已占据我全部的生活
Yeah, and you forget your own. Huh.
是啊 你会忘记自己的生活 嗯
Well she was lucky to have you.
身边有你 她很幸运
Daisy's dad, I thought was something really special.
我以为黛西的爸爸是真命天子
He turned out not to be.
但他并不是
Me mum tried to warn me about it, but I was eighteen, so I didn't listen.
我当时只有十八岁 没有听从妈妈的劝阻
And then I did the same thing with Dylan's dad.
在迪伦的爸爸身上又重蹈覆辙
You're a young lass, you got your whole life ahead of you.
你很年轻 人生还长着呢
And when you get back to those books, you'll be flying.
等你重回校园 就是一片新的天地
重点讲解

ahead of
(时间、空间)在…前面
Two boys were ahead of us.
有两个男孩在我们前面。
Ahead of us lay ten days of intensive training.
我们还要进行十天的强化训练。

relief
(不快过后的)宽慰,轻松;解脱
a sense of relief
解脱感
We all breathed a sigh of relief when he left.
他走了以后,我们大家都如释重负地松了口气。
She sighed with relief.
她松了口气。
Much to my relief the car was not damaged.
令我非常庆幸的是车并没有损坏。

to bits
非常;十分
I love my kids to bits.
我非常爱我的孩子。
She was thrilled to bits when I said I'd come.
我说我会来,她就兴奋不已。

warn
warn sb of sth
warn sb about sb
warn sb about sth
warn sb against sb
warn sb against sth

to tell sb about sth, especially sth dangerous or unpleasant that is likely to happen, so that they can avoid it
提醒注意(可能发生的事);使警惕
I tried to warn him, but he wouldn't listen.
我设法提醒过他,可他就是不听。
If you're thinking of getting a dog, be warned —they take a lot of time and money.
如果你想养条狗,有话说在前头,那可既费时间又费钱。


视频及简介
该片讲述了凯蒂做客布莱克家的故事。


分享到