犯罪心理第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第21集 捕猎季
日期:2017-05-12 18:00

(单词翻译:单击)

Hey, Paul, you hear that? Yeah.

嘿,保罗,你听见了吗?是啊。

Hey, you gotta challenge yourself, Johnny.

嘿,你得挑战一下自己,约翰尼。

That's the only way you're ever going to get better.

这是唯一可以进步的方法。

Ok, so, you aim straight for the heart.

所以你应该瞄准心脏。

Try to avoid the shoulder blades, and

避免射到肩胛骨

Uh, should be a quick, clean kill.

应该是一击必杀。

Ok, so, don't over think it.

别想太多。

You know what to do, just... just aim and shoot.

你知道该干什么的,只要瞄准再射击就好。

Well, don't worry.

别担心。

Took me a long time to get my first big one.

我也花了很长时间才打到第一只大家伙的。

You just need more practice.

你只需要多练习就好。

Hey, hey, easy.

嘿,嘿,放松。

I think we've been here 5 minutes.

我想我们才到这儿5分钟。

Yeah, but look at her, broke away from the group

是啊,但看看她,离开了大家。

Guy saw her alone, felt confident, and made his move.

这家伙看她落单,觉得自信满满,就开始展开行动了。

It must be serious.

一定是正经的。

Ladies, this is Brad, a real F.B.I. Agent.

女士们这是布拉德真正的FBI探员。

Really? Really.

真的?真的?

No way.

不是吧。

That's exciting. What's it like at Quantico?

真令人激动在匡提科工作怎么样?

It's, uh, quite impressive.

嗯,令人印象深刻。

What department are you in? That's classified.

你在什么部门工作?那是机密。

Ooh, must be really tough keeping all those secrets.

哦,要保守这些秘密一定很难。

You know, it's a skill like anything else.

要知道,这也是门技艺。

Carpenters are good at building stuff, measuring.

木匠善于建造和测量。

F.B.I.is good at keeping secrets and kicking criminal ass.

FBI就善于保守秘密和打击犯罪。

Well, somebody has got to do it.

嗯,总有人得去做。

Oh, do you have to carry your gun and badge with you everywhere you go?

哦,那你走到哪儿都要带着枪和徽章吗?

Affirmative.

当然。

Can we see it?

我们能看看吗?

See what? Your badge.

看什么?你的徽章。

Please. I'm sorry, that's...

拜托了。抱歉那是……

Classified.

机密。

Figures. Of course.

明白当然了

Tell me, Brad, does it look anything like this?

那告诉我,布拉德那东西看起来像这个么?

Or, uh, this?

或者这个?

Or maybe this?

又或者这个?

Poor lass, it's a tough job.

可怜的家伙这活计可不好干。

Agent Jareau.

冉若探员。

Lady, you are officially in my top 8, and I am so blogging about this later.

美女你正式进了我的Top8榜单了我待会一定要把这写进博客里去。

Clink me.

干杯。

Sorry, ladies.

抱歉,女士们。

A year ago victims and their vehicles disappeared from Washington State.

被害者连同车辆一年前在华盛顿州失踪。

They were found over 200 miles away in the remote woods of Idaho.

在322公里外爱达荷州的偏僻树林里被发现。

Courtney Jacobs, 24, and Shane Everett, 25.

考特尼·雅各布斯24岁,谢恩·埃弗雷特25岁

Autopsy revealed similar entry and exit wounds through the chest.

尸检显示他们胸部有同样的进入与贯出伤口。

Ballistics?

子弹造成的?

No bullets were found.

没发现有子弹

Looks like they were out there for a long time before they were killed.

被杀之前他们似乎在这儿待过很长时间

At least 6 or 7 days. Then, what happened in that week?

至少6到7天那一周时间里都发生了什么?

I don't want to know.

我可不想知道

Look at the way they're dressed, they didn't voluntarily go into the woods like that.

看看他们的穿着他们可不是自愿跑到树林里去的

Yeah, neither did this man.

是啊这个人也不是

Found yesterday with similar wounds, there's still no I.D.

昨天发现的一样的伤口没查到身份

Ok, so, I'm gonna look for missing persons in Washington.

好那我去查查华盛顿州的失踪人口

Look everywhere, we don't know where this victim came from

各处都查查还不确定死者都是从哪来的

We only know where he ended up.

只知道他死于何处

Kills both males and females.

男女都杀

Victims were found with their clothes on, no degradation

死者被发现时都穿着衣服没有降解现象

No experimentation, doesn't look like he's interested in either.

也没有遭受性侵犯看来凶手对两个人都没有兴趣

A serial killer with no sexual preference?

不带异常性偏好的连环杀手?

That'd be a first.

那可是头一遭

Broken nose and bark is embedded in his face, looks like he ran into a tree.

鼻梁骨断裂脸上嵌进了树皮看来他是撞上了一棵树

Now, how do you miss a huge tree?

可怎么会看不见一棵大树呢?

Too busy looking behind you.

忙着看自己背后了。

None of these are defensive wounds.

这些都不是防御性伤口。

Courtney Jacobs' hands are torn up.

考特尼·雅各布斯的手伤痕累累。

Shane Everett has only got one shoe on, it's like he ran out of the other one.

谢恩·埃弗雷特只穿着一只鞋子另一只好像是跑掉了

He sustained numerous injuries and just kept going.

他多处受伤却仍然继续奔逃

Only one thing you run that hard for...your life.

只有一件事才会让你那么跑逃命

One man's wilderness is another man's theme park.

一人之荒野即是另一人之主题公园

Author unknown.

作者未知

Transporting young, fit victims from Washington to Idaho poses huge risks.

把身材结实的年轻受害者从华盛顿运到爱达荷风险很高

Must have a good reason to chance getting pulled over, or have the victims escape.

很容易会被警察拦截或者让被害者逃跑

It says here that every year 100 or so people go missing in Idaho's wilderness.

这里说每年大约有100人在爱达荷的荒野中失踪

With millions of acres to cover, 1/3 of them are never found.

荒野面积数百万英亩三分之一的人都没被找到

Sounds like the reason as to why this place.

听起来像是凶手选择这地方的原因

Well, it offers privacy and the possibility the body will never be recovered.

那里很隐秘尸体可能永远都不会被发现

An area this remote and rugged suggests that the offender is more comfortable in the woods.

这么偏远崎岖的地方表明凶手在树林中感觉更为自在

Something like a second home.

像是第二个家一样

My grandfather retired to the French Alps.

我祖父退休后去了阿尔卑斯山

He lived there until he died.

在那里一直住到去世

There was a good 10-year stretch where he didn't come down off the mountain.

他住的地方离地面有一段很长的路

He had no running water, no electricity

没有自来水没有电

And his food supplies, everything, all of it came from the land.

他的食物一切的一切都要靠地面送上去

You spent a lot of time up there?

你在那待过很长时间?

Yeah, whenever we were in France, which was a lot.

是啊只要我们在法国那可是不少时间

Guess who's getting a gold star?

猜猜谁得到小金星了?

Oh, that'd be you, baby girl, if you got some good news for us.

哦肯定是你小宝贝儿要是你给我们找到什么消息了的话

Well, I started my missing persons search in Spokane County

我从斯波坎市郡开始搜索失踪人口

And wouldn't you know, there's been 10 in the last 5 years, all in their early twenties.

你们绝对想不到过去五年有十人失踪都是二十多岁

And isn't this interesting?

这难道不有趣么?

It's always in the spring and their cars are never recovered.

他们都在春季失踪而且车一直都没有找到

And fret not, I'm looking for the cars, too.

别急我也在寻找车辆

Anything else? Mmm, oh, local P.D.

还有别的吗?嗯当地警方

Identified the latest victim through dental records.

通过牙科记录确认了最后一名受害者的身份

His name's Alex Harrison, he's from Washington.

他叫亚历克斯·哈里森来自华盛顿

Where was he last seen?

别人最后看见他是在什么地方?

Family statements say he was traveling to work in Spokane

家人说他是去斯波坎市公干

And both victims last year were traveling outside of Spokane, too.

那两名死者去年也是在斯波坎市周围旅行

All victims headed to the city.

所有受害者都要去这座城市

And none of them reached their destination.

但没人最终到达目的地

Garcia? Already on it.

加西亚?已经查了

There are 4 major roadways into Spokane, highways 395, 195, and highway 2.

有四条主要道路通向斯波坎市的 395 195和2号高速公路

There's also interstate 90.

以及90号洲际公路

Were there any police reports or roadside assistance calls from those highways?

有没有这些公路的路边求助电话的报告?

You're going to know that as soon as I do.

我查到了会马上告诉你

Ok, we've got 2 locations.

好那我们现在有两个地点了

I'm happy to go to Idaho.

我很乐意去爱达荷

Woods is like your second home, right, Prentiss?

森林就像是你的第二个家是吗,普伦蒂斯?

Yes, sir.

是的。

Hey, Reid, why don't you go to Spokane?

嘿,里德你为什么不去斯波坎市?

I could use the fresh air.

我想享受一下新鲜空气

We'll touch base every couple of hours.

我们每隔两小时联系

I'll call you when we get on the mountain.

我们到山上以后打给你

We've got 2 male and 1 female victim, all about the same age,

两男一女三名死者都是差不多年纪

But from different socio-economic backgrounds.

但来自不同的社会经济背景

The only thing they seem to have in common is they were traveling to the same city.

他们的唯一共同点的是都要去同一座城市

And broken bones.

还有断裂的骨头

There's a hairline fracture in the wrist, a sprained ankle, and a broken nose.

腕部有细微骨折脚踝扭伤鼻子骨折

Also, early autopsy reports show soft, clean tissue damage

而且初步尸检报告显示有干净的软组织损伤

And deep puncture wounds through the major organs.

以及主要器官上的深穿刺伤

Bullets flare out when they hit the body, it's gotta be something else.

子弹射入人体的时候留下痕迹这肯定是别的东西

Whatever weapon was used cut completely through the front of the chest

不管用的是什么武器它都完全贯穿了前胸

And went right out of the back.

从后背射出

It's interesting, given the point of entry, that each victim has 2 wounds.

很有意思从进入点来看每名死者有两个伤口

And it's always 2.

而且一直是两个

Uh, Raymond Schaeffer.

呃,雷蒙德·谢弗。

You must be Agent Jareau. Nice to meet you.

你一定是冉若探员很高兴认识你

This is special Agent Aaron Hotchner. Dr. Spencer Reid.

这是特别探员亚伦·霍奇纳,斯潘塞·里德博士

This is sheriff

这是雷蒙德·谢弗警长

Well, I see you're getting settled.

我看你们都安顿好了

Thank you for the space. Well, thank you for flying out.

感谢你提供这个地方给我们也谢谢你们飞过来

Um, has Alex Harrison's family been notified yet?

通知亚历克斯·哈里森的家人了吗?

Not yet.

还没有

Uh, parents were divorced, he lived with his father.

父母离婚了他和他父亲住

I was waiting for your unit to arrive.

我在等你们的小组过来

I could use the company. I'm happy to come along.

希望能有人和我一起去我很乐意陪你去

Hotch, I'll let you know what I find. Thanks.

霍奇有发现我会通知你的谢谢

Is this your first notification, sheriff?

这是你第一次通知家人吗?警长?

Uh, is it that obvious?

那么明显?

Uh, I can give you a few tips.

嗯我可以给你一些提示

I just got this promotion

我刚升职

And the sheriff I replaced retired after 30 years.

上任警长干了30年才退休

So, I got big shoes to fill.

所以我有很多东西要学

I'm just happy deaths in our county are down.

很高兴我们郡的死亡数不多

Well, believe me, it never gets easy.

相信我这从来都不简单

This father's worst nightmare is about to come true.

这位父亲最糟糕的噩梦就要成真了

Boise National Forest BOISE, Idaho

博伊西国家森林爱达荷博伊西

How was the drive up the mountain?

一路开上来感觉怎么样?

Well, before or after the flat tire?

嗯你是说爆胎前还是爆胎后?

That good, huh?

有那么糟啊?

I'm the head ranger, Lizzie Evans.

我是护林员队长,莉齐·埃文斯。

Hi, Agent Prentiss, this is Agent Morgan.

你好,我是普伦蒂斯探员,这是摩根探员。

Agent Gideon's still in town.

吉迪恩探员还在镇上。

You must be exhausted from the trip, but we need to keep moving.

你们一路肯定累了,但我们得继续前进。

We want to be out of here by nightfall.

我们希望能在天黑前离开。

Then, by all means, after you.

那你就带路吧

Yes? Sir, are you Timothy Harrison?

什么事?先生您是提摩太·哈里森吗?

Is this about Alex?

这是关于亚历克斯么?

Politely ask them to sit, and, uh, be prepared for a physical reaction.

礼貌地让他们坐下对他们可能做出的身体反应做好准备

I once had a woman faint and hit her head

有一次我遇到一个女人晕倒了然后撞到了头

And I had to give her the news a second time at the hospital.

然后我不得不在医院里再跟她说一遍

That wasn't fun.

那可不好玩

Mr. Harrison, can we sit down?

哈里森先生我们坐下好吗?

If you don't mind, I'd like to stand.

如果你不介意的话我宁愿站着

Sir, I wish I didn't have to tell you this

先生我希望我不需要告诉您这些

But we've found your son Alex in the Boise National Forest.

但我们在博伊西国家森林发现了您的儿子,亚历克斯。

So, he's ok?

那他还好吗?

I'm so sorry, Mr. Harrison, but Alex wasn't alive when we found him.

我很抱歉,哈里森先生但我们找到亚历克斯的时候他已经死了。

Denial is the first emotion

抗拒肯定是第一反应

so be prepared to explain to them how you know that this is their child.

准备好向他们解释你怎么知道那就是他们的孩子。

This is a mistake.

肯定是弄错了。

Alex doesn't know anyone in Idaho.

亚历克斯在爱达荷一个人也不认识。

How do you even know it's him?

你们怎么知道那是他呢?

Well, sir, when you file a missing persons report

先生递交失踪人口报告的时候

You gave us access to his dental records.

你允许我们检查他的牙科记录。

You're lying.

你在撒谎。

Be gentle, allow yourself to show emotion.

要温柔,允许自己流露感情。

It'll validate what the family is feeling.

这能够让家人知道自己的感觉

First rule on the police force, Agent Jareau, no crying.

警察的第一规则,冉若探员不准掉泪。

God, tell me this isn't true.

上帝啊告诉我这不是真的吧

I'll do anything, please help me.

我愿意做任何事求你帮我

We can't imagine what you're going through, Mr. Harrison.

我们无法想象您现在经受的一切,哈里森先生

He's all I've got, my boy.

他是我的唯一我的孩子

Don't you understand?

你明白吗?

I do.

我明白。

Sir, we're investigating Alex's death as a possible homicide.

先生我们正以谋杀案来调查亚历克斯的死。

Murder?

谋杀?

We were hoping that maybe you could answer some questions.

我们希望您能回答我们几个问题。

Alex was the best wide out the huskies had seen in years.

亚历克斯是我几年来见过的最强壮的人。

He was physical, strong.

他体格健壮。

He had great instincts.

反应非常敏捷。

After graduation he wanted a career.

毕业以后他想要找份工作。

Didn't want to be known as a jock. This can't be happening.

不希望别人觉得他空有蛮力这不可能是真的。

I need to call Alex's mother. Of course.

我得给亚历克斯的母亲打电话当然。

We'll stay here until your family arrives.

我们会等到你的家人到来为止。

How long have you been a ranger?

你做护林员多久了?

5 years now, but I've lived in these woods my whole life.

五年了但我一辈子都住在森林里

Growing up out here help you do your job?

在这里长大对你的工作有帮助吗?

Look around. Do you see or hear anything right now?

四处看看你现在有没有看到或听到什么东西?

No. No.

没有。没有。

There's a black bear about 25 yards to your right.

你右边大概23米处有一只黑熊。

How long before we're able to do that?

我们要达到你这水平要多久?

Depends on how well you use your instincts.

这就要看你们怎么运用自己的本能了。

Well, this gives new meaning to the word remote.

这对"偏远"这个词给出了新的解释。

Yeah, it'd be awfully hard to find this location if you weren't familiar with the area.

如果你不熟悉这一带很难找到确切地点。

There must only be a handful of people who know the terrain well enough to survive.

一定只有少数熟知地形的人才能生存。

Boot tracks.

靴子的痕迹。

They're the same tread, but they're different sizes.

鞋底相同但是尺寸不同。

Well, there's at least 2 people who know this terrain.

至少有两个人知道这里。

Ok, so, this is where Alex Harrison's body was found.

亚历克斯·哈里森的尸体在这里被发现。

Morgan, from this particular spot

摩根从这个点看

There are areas of higher ground that look down to where the victim died.

可以从更高处看到这里受害者的遇难地点。

Yeah, I got a perfect view of you through the trees right here.

嗯透过这些树可以很清楚的看到你。

Those are basic tactics that hunters use.

那些是猎人们的基本技巧。

They use vantage points to watch their prey.

他们利用地理优势观察猎物。

If these are tactics that hunters use...

如果这些是猎人们的战略……

They were precise enough to cover each other and take out their prey at the same time.

那他们足够精确互相掩护的同时也能杀害猎物。

If both victims have 2 wounds, could be one for each offender.

如果两位受害者都有两处伤口可能每个袭击者都下过手。

I think we know how Alex Harrison died.

我想我们知道亚历克斯·哈里森的死因了。

You think this guy looks bad, you should see the driver.

你觉得它看起来很糟吗那该看看那个司机。

He needed 10 stitches.

他要缝10针。

You better hurry, all the groups are filling up.

你最好快点所有小组都快来了。

You like the challenge of a bear, don't you?

你喜欢挑战猎熊是吧?

Actually, I prefer picking up my meat at a grocery store.

事实上我更喜欢去食品店买肉。

Oh, you're one of those, huh?

你也和他们一样吧?

Better be careful out there

最好要小心

Because in 3 days it's going to get busy as hell up on our mountain.

因为三天后山上会出奇得热闹。

Hunting season?

猎季?

Yeah, ever since somebody wrote about us in some fancy travel magazine

嗯自从有人在旅游杂志提起我们后

We've got loads of tourists migrating up here.

就有很多游客纷至沓来。

If I was going to take out an animal anywhere from 100 to 200 pounds

如果我想猎100至200磅重的动物

what type of weapon would I use?

该用什么武器?

A shotgun and compound bow are the tops

猎枪和复合弓是首选

but buckshot can be a bit messy.

但铅弹可能有点散乱。

I love arrows.

我喜欢用箭。

It can completely penetrate the body of a small animal.

它能完全穿透小动物的身体。

It's the most effective kill.

是最有效的猎杀。

Arrows.

箭。

Hotchner.

霍奇纳。

Hold on a minute, I'll put you on speaker.

等等我切换到免提。

Hunting season officially opens in 3 days.

猎季在三天后正式开始。

Does it look like the victim's wounds could be from an arrow?

受害者的伤口像不像箭伤?

Whatever punctured the organs had to be long enough to penetrate the chest

武器应该足够长才能穿透胸腔

and mimic a 22 caliber bullet, so, yeah, it's possible.

看上去像22口径的子弹所以说……有可能

I think these victims are being caught, taken to the woods

我认为这些受害者被抓住然后带到树林中

and hunted like wild animals.

像野兽那样被猎杀。

Oh, not again. Come on, Ruby.

别又这样加油,露比。

Come on, baby, a few more miles.

加油,宝贝,再多跑几英里。

Damn it.

该死。

Hi, hello?

喂你好?

Hi, I called before, my car's broken down for good.

我之前打来过我的车彻底抛锚了。

Highway 2.

2号高速公路。

Can you hear me? Never mind.

听见我说话吗?没事了。

You need some help, Miss?

需要帮忙吗,小姐?

So, I started pulling hunting licenses.

所以我调出打猎执照。

You should narrow down the suspect list before you dive in.

开始之前你应该先缩小嫌犯的范围。

Well, what else are we looking for?

那我们还要找什么?

You're about to find out.

马上就知道了。

We're looking for at least 2 offenders in good physical condition.

我们要找的是至少两名体格强壮的袭击者

You'd have to be fit to make it through this terrain.

要穿过这地形得足够健壮。

And nobody would go that deep into the woods without backup.

若没有后援支持没人会走进森林的如此深处。

Killing teams are like most partnerships, one weak, the other strong.

正如大多数的同伙一强一弱。

These men haven't exhibited any sexual interest in their victims

他们对受害者没有性方面的兴趣

So they're either developmentally prepubescent...Or they could be related.

所以他们要么还未青春期发育……要么是亲戚

Immediate relatives wouldn't discuss sexual encounters

直系亲属一般不会讨论性行为

Let alone perform them in front of each other.

更不可能在对方面前进行性行为

If they are related, they could have an us-versus-them mentality.

如果他们是亲属则可能会有"我们VS他们"的想法

Their bond will be unbreakable because it's all they know.

他们之间的关系坚不可摧因为他们只知道这样

Most hunters put animals out of their misery.

大多数猎人都会杀死动物以解除它们的痛苦

The men we're looking for, they don't show any mercy.

但我们要找的人没有丝毫仁慈心

These guys take pleasure in watching their casualties die a slow death.

他们以看猎物慢慢死去为乐

Every spring for the past 5 years, people have gone missing.

过去5年的每个春天都有人失踪

We think the killers wait for their prey to migrate through these woods.

凶手等待他们的猎物经过树林

Courtney Jacobs, Shane Everett, and Alex Harrison were all healthy.

考特尼·雅各布斯、谢恩·埃弗雷特和亚历克斯·哈里森都是健康……

Smart adults who survived for days by following their instincts.

聪明的成年人靠直觉活到现在

They found themselves in the middle of nowhere.

他们发现自己不知身在何处

They were either approached in a way that wasn't threatening...

袭击者可能以较友好的方式接近……

Or the offenders waited for a moment of weakness.

或者等受害者变得虚弱

The perfect time to attack.

袭击的最佳时间

These particular hunters are very seasoned, they're very efficient.

这些猎人很老练有效率

It's no surprise that they've chosen a weapon to be a compound bow.

他们选择复合弓当武器也不足为奇

It requires the utmost precision

因为那需要最高的精确度

And it provides them with a challenge every time.

每次也能让他们有最大的挑战

Like the trophy hunter, these men, they plan their killings with care.

就像收集战利品的猎手们他们精心计划猎杀行动

They decide the type of victims they want,

他们决定受害者的类型

How and where they want to kill them, and with what weapon.

杀害他们的方法与地点以及用何种武器

Hunting is their sport.

打猎是他们的消遣

Humans are their targets.

人类才是他们的目标

Use every hunter's instinct in your bodies.

激发起你们身上的"猎人天性"

Good luck.

祝大家好运

Yeah, Garcia?

恩,加西亚?

If they were buying their weapons close to home

如果他们是在家附近购买武器

We need a list of hunting stores in Spokane County.

我要一张斯波坎市郡的猎具商店名单。

Let me call you back.

我过会打给你。

You should hear this.

你该听听这个。

The newspaper said the F.B.I. was here investigating those homicides.

报纸上说FBI在这里调查谋杀案。

I didn't know where else to go.

我真的不知还能去哪儿找。

When bobbi didn't show up or call

芭比一直没有出现也没打电话

When was the last time you talked to her? Yesterday.

最后一次和她说话是何时?昨天。

She was going to stay with me before this big job interview in Spokane.

她来斯波坎市有场重要面试准备住在我家。

She was really excited about it.

她对面试表现得非常激动。

So, when she didn't show up, I knew in my gut that something was wrong.

所以当她没来时我感觉一定是出事了。

I was the one that convinced her to stay with me, and, now...

是我叫她来跟我一起住的现在却……

This isn't your fault.

这不是你的错。

Ok.

好吧。

Should we get some fresh air?

要不要呼吸点新鲜空气?

She's only been missing since last night.

她昨晚才失踪的。

You sure it's related?

你确定和这案子有关吗?

I'm not going to wait to find out, I'm going to fax this to Gideon.

决不能坐以待毙我马上传真给吉迪恩。

It's been 3 days since they killed Alex Harrison.

亚历克斯·哈里森是三天前被杀害的

Why'd they take another victim so soon?

他们为什么这么快又行凶了?

This is their hunting season.

现在是猎季。

Then they can't waste any time.

他们不能浪费时间。

Only 2 days before it gets crowded around here.

再过两天这里将会非常拥挤。

They won't have any more privacy.

那时他们将不再有私隐空间。

If Bobby Baird is their next victim, she could be on her way.

如果芭比·贝尔德是下个受害者那她当时可能在路上。

This is Evans, I need road blocks now.

我是埃文斯,马上封锁道路。

"It's more than a feeling more than a feelin... It's more than a feeling more than a feeling"

这是一个多重感觉,

"When I hear that old song they used to... When I hear that old song they used to..."

当我听到他们播放的老歌,

"More than a feelin...More than a feeling"

多重感觉,多重感觉,

You got that down good. Man, it reminds me of uncle Joe.

你干得真不错伙计让我想起了乔叔叔。

Whoa, we got a live one.

哇哦还生龙活虎的呢。

Get away from me!

别碰我!

Get it out!

喊出来吧!

There you go. Are--are you done?

这就对了喊完了吗?

What are you doing? Nobody can hear you.

你们要干吗?没人听得见

Yeah, you gotta save your strength.

你还是省省力气吧

What the hell do you want from me?

你们到底抓我干什么?

You want to have some fun?

想来点开心的吗?

Go ahead, you...you want to tell her?

说吧你告诉她?

Run.

跑。

Go!

快跑!

Bobby Baird's last 2 cell phone connections were both to 911.

芭比·贝尔德的最后两通电话都是打给911。

Looks like each call only lasted a couple of seconds before they dropped out.

似乎每通电话都持续了几秒钟。

She was on highway 2.

她当时在2号高速公路。

It's a dead zone for cell phones.

是手机的死区。

Any idea what the trouble was?

知道出了什么事吗?

None, cruiser was dispatched to check it out

不知道已经安排巡逻车去查看了

But by the time he got there, there was no sign of her or her car.

但他到那时并没发现她或者她的车的踪迹

And speaking of vanishing vehicles, I'm still looking for Alex Harrison'S.

说到消失的车辆我还在寻找亚历克斯·哈里森的车呢

We're standing in the middle of 3 million acres.

我们正站在3百万英亩地的中央

She could be anywhere.

她可能在任何地方

We've only got 2 murder sites, miles apart.

我们现在只有两处凶杀地点相距几英里

There's no pattern yet.

还不知道犯罪模式

Both sites are low lying, they could be tracked from above.

两处地点都是在低处可以从高处跟踪

Maybe there are blinds built into the trees, or at least access to them.

也许这些树里造了遮蔽处或者至少有可以充当的

With good vantage points they could see their prey for miles.

占据地理优势他们可以在几英里外观察猎物

Why'd we have to bring all this stuff? Anyone head of Beanie Weenie?

为什么一定要带这些东西?有人要玩过家家吗?

We're not 10 anymore.

我们不是10岁了

Help! Help me! Help me!

救我!救救我!

Help, they're coming.

救我!他们追来了!

Who? There--there's 2 guys.

谁?有两个男人

They're trying to kill me.

他们要杀我

Oh, my god

我的天

Joe


Run!

跑!

She's really a lot faster than we thought.

她真的比我们想象中快很多。

Yeah, now it's going to get fun.

没错越来越有趣了。

Stop, I can't keep up.

停下我跟不上了。

You stay the hell away from her!

你别碰她!

Hey, um, look...

嘿听着……

I'm really sorry about what happened to your friends, ok?

你朋友的事我很抱歉

Our friends are dead, and those guys chasing you weren't after us.

我们的朋友死了那些人是在追杀你而不是我们

Well, it doesn't look like it mattered much to them, did it?

似乎对他们来说都一样不是吗?

Look, all I know is if she's around we could be next.

我只知道只要有她在周围我们就可能是下一个

What are we supposed to do? Leave her for those maniacs?

那该怎么办?把她留给那些疯子?

We don't know who she is! What if she did something to them?

我们都不知道她是谁!如果是她做了坏事呢?

2 psychos abducted me. All right?

这两个神经病绑架了我

The next thing I know, I'm running for my life in the woods.

之后我知道的就是为了保命在树林里拼命跑

Yeah, that's your story.

好随你怎么说

All right, look, we're gonna lose daylight.

好吧太阳快落山了

We got 2 choices, we can either stick together or, or we go our own way.

我们有两个选择要么一起行动要么各走各的

We should stick together. What?

我们该一起行动什么?

You just be sure to keep a good distance between us.

你和我们保持一段距离

Instead of referring to me as she and you, try using my first name.

别老是用"她"或者"你"称呼我,我也有名字

Look, I don't want to know your name.

听着我不想知道你的名字

If anything else happens, I don't want to feel like I ever knew you at all.

如果还有事发生的话我根本不想曾经认识过你

What have you got?

你查到什么?

Uh, there are 3 stores outside Spokane that sell the exact type of arrows you were looking for.

斯波坎市外有三家商店出售你要找的那种箭

And before you ask, of course I've already sent the addresses to your handheld.

当然在你问之前我已经把地址发给你了

Garcia? You're the man.

加西亚?你真厉害

Oh, no. You're the man.

哦不厉害的是你

Do you keep records to document who buys hunting arrows?

你记录下谁买了打猎用的箭吗?

After a week we only keep receipts if they pay by credit card.

我们只保存一星期信用卡支付的收据

You get a lot of repeat business up here, don't you?

你这有很多常客吧?

Every year people get their ammo and supplies here

每年上山之前

Before headin' up to the mountains.

人们都会来这买些弹药和装备

Uh, groups of men? Like, uh...

一对一对的人?像是……

Fathers and sons? Sure.

父亲和儿子?当然有

Can I ask you gentlemen, why is this a police matter?

能问下各位长官吗这事和警方有什么关系?

We're looking for 2 men, possibly related.

我们在找两名男子可能是亲属

You might remember them because one always does all the talking,

你可能会记得他们因为其中一个一直讲话

And the other one would become very uncomfortable if you spoke to him.

而另一个人在交谈时则显得非常不自在

It'd be even worse if that person were a female.

如果是女的就更不自在了

Well, there are these 2 brothers that have been coming here for years.

这些年来确实有两兄弟一直光临

They got some supplies here a few days ago.

几天前他们来买过装备

The younger one's so painfully shy, it's almost sweet.

弟弟很害羞也可以说很可爱

And after all these years, he still hasn't warmed up to me.

这么多年了他还和我很客气

Their uncle was a quiet man, he passed away some time ago.

他们的叔叔不太说话不久前去世了

You find a receipt? No, they paid in cash.

你找到收据了?不他们付现金

I'm pretty sure their name was Mulford.

我很确定他们姓马尔福德

I think their uncle's name was Joe.

我想他们叔叔叫乔

Thank you very much. I'll call Garcia.

非常感谢我打给加西亚

Garcia, I need everything you have on a man named Joseph Mulford.

加西亚帮我查所有关于约瑟夫·马尔福德的信息

Ok, it says here Joseph Mulford was convicted of multiple assault and batteries.

约瑟夫·马尔福德曾因多次人身攻击被捕

He owned a service station, but it changed hands when he passed away.

他拥有一家服务站但他去世后就转手给……

He gave it to his nephews, Paul and John Mulford.

他的侄子保罗和约翰·马尔福德

I don't have to ask where it's located, do I?

不需要我问地址了吧?

No, you don't.

不需要

But since you did, gorgeous grey matter, I'll have you know, I'm pulling it up right now.

但是既然你问了天才帅哥我现在正在查

And the computer says...

显示说……

What is it? That service station...

说什么?这个服务站……

It's located on highway 2.

坐落在2号高速公路。

Let me guess, close to where our victims have gone missing?

让我猜是不是和受害者失踪地点很近?

Bulls-eye.

猜中了。

Still no sign of Bobby Baird.

还没有芭比·贝尔德的踪迹

Search teams are in until morning.

搜寻队会一直留守到早上

We're running out of time.

我们快没时间了

It's getting dark, I don't know what else we can do.

天色将暗现在也无法可寻

Well, you never know how someone's going to react

你很难猜到人类被逼入绝境时

When they're forced into circumstances like these.

会如何应对

If Bobbi's still alive, we just have to hope she's found a safe place for the night.

如果芭比还活着希望她找到安全的地方过夜

Just, uh, stay close. It'll keep us warm.

靠近点都能暖和点

Did you hear that?

听到没?

Why don't you turn off the light, so they can't see us?

把手电关了吧他们才发现不了我们

It's probably just an animal or something.

也许不过是个动物什么的

Well, something's not good.

那也不是好事

Whatever that noise is, it's right behind us.

不管是什么东西发出的声音就在我们身后

Footsteps are too light to be them.

脚步声太轻不是他们

If they were that close, they--they'd just shoot us.

如果真是他们早射箭了

Look at them, they look pretty scared.

看看他们都吓傻了

We should take them now.

就该现在动手

No, we wait till first light.

不等到黎明再动手

It's more fun when they're not expecting it.

出奇不意才有意思

All right.


We've got a missing person's report.

新到一份人口失踪报告

2 couples camping over the weekend didn't show up for work

野营度假的两对夫妻没有回去上班

and they didn't check out with the rangers.

也没和护林队联络

I'll organize a search and rescue.

我马上组织搜索营救

Where was their campsite?

宿营地在哪儿?

Several miles from where Alex Harrison's body was found.

距离发现亚历克斯·哈里森尸体的地方几英里

Do we think there's a connection?

有关系吗?

Well, if these hunters are looking for more challenges, absolutely.

如果这些猎人寻求更多的刺激绝对有联系

Let's go.


It's still not open, how convenient.

还没开门那也算方便啊

Let's take a look around.

周围看看

It's clear

没人

It's a Mustang.

野马车

Same make and model as Bobby Baird.

和芭比·贝尔德的同样型号

These are definitely our guys.

正是我们要找的嫌犯

No animal did this. That depends on your definition of animal.

肯定不是动物干的要看你的对动物作何定义了

Looks like somebody shredded it with a knife.

似乎是被人用刀撕开的

All the supplies have been dumped, not eaten.

储备粮食扔的到处都是但没有食用痕迹

They wanted to make sure if anyone found their way back here

他们要确保如果有人回来

everything would be worthless.

找不到有用的东西

Blood on the ground, 2 spots, here and there.

地上有两处血迹这儿那儿

Hey, guys, we've got blood over here, too.

嘿这儿也有血

Ok, if I'm standing right up there, this is wide open,

如果我站在那儿此地一览无遗

and I've got a clear shot at these victims.

射击受害人的角度绝佳

It would explain all the blood on the ground.

解释了地上的血迹

What about over here? That's another clear shot.

那儿呢?角度也很好

So, what do we think happened?

那么发生了什么事?

2 pools of blood, I say 2 victims.

两滩血两名受害人

Could be the campers.

也许就是野营者。

Uh, question is, where are they now?

问题是他们人在哪儿?

What is that?

什么东西?

They've already got one victim in these woods, why'd they attack this couple?

他们已经有一个狩猎对象了为何还要袭击这对夫妻?

Well, maybe they had to.

也许因为必须如此

Bobby Baird's their target

芭比·贝尔德是他们的目标

if she ran towards voices, well, she had to come right through this camp.

如果朝着人声逃命一定跑来了这个宿营地

These people were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

他们出现在错时错地

They weren't supposed to die.

死得何其冤枉

No, just got in the way.

就因挡了他们的道

Hotch found Bobby Baird's car at Mulford's service station.

霍奇找到了芭比·贝尔德的车子就在马尔福德家的服务站

Hiding them in plain sight.

就藏在外面

It's run by 2 brothers You heard of the Mulfords?

站主是对兄弟听过马尔福德一家吗?

We go by first name basis around here.

我们这儿一般只叫名字

But you tell me what they're driving, my people will find it.

不过你说得出他们的座骑我的人就能找出他们来

Oh, my god.

天啊

Oh, did you see that? Oh, ho ho ho!

噢看到了么?哦哦哦哦!

Luke, look at me! Come on! Don't do this! Luke

看着我不要死!

Help me stop it!

帮我止血!

There you go! Told you you'd get your first buck.

成功了!就说过你总会射中猎物的!

We gotta go! I cannot leave him out here alone!

我们得走了!我不能把他单独留在这里!

Come on, Heather. Come on.

来吧,希瑟走。

I can't just leave him.

我不能丢下他。

Go! Come on!

走!快走吧!

Go. Go. We gotta go.

走、走、我们要走了。

Come on!

快!

Come on, it's too easy.

哦,这也太简单了。

Oh, my god.

哦天啊

Come on! Come on!

走!走吧!

All right, let's go.

好了走吧

So, what'd they do?

他们怎么干的?

Just patrol the highway, looking for broken down cars?

沿公路搜索抛锚的车?

We've got a 210 in progress.

搜查队伍正在行动

Picked up dispatches. Hey, Hotch!

带上警力嘿。霍奇!

You should see this.

过来看看

Hey, what color was Alex Harrison's car? It's blue, why?

亚历克斯·哈里森的车是什么颜色的?蓝的怎么?

I think we found it, along with some others.

我看我们找到了还有其他人的

If all these have cars...

如果所有失踪者都有车……

We're looking at a lot more victims.

受害人的数目大大超过预计

I got at least 3 sets of footprints here.

这里至少有三组足印

I lose them in the pine needles.

追到松林里就不见了

They pick back up over here.

足印从这儿重新开始

Ok, Evans, can we get your team to help us out?

好吧,埃文斯,你的团队能帮忙吗?

Yeah, Bunting! Help these agents follow the tracks.

当然,邦廷!帮探员们追踪痕迹

Everybody in before sundown!

日落前必须回来!

Guys, look at this.

伙计们看看这个

First one expired in 1980. Boys weren't even born yet.

第一个受害人死于1980年那对兄弟还没出生呢。

The uncle must have started the killing, the boys have continued the tradition.

叔叔开始了杀戮孩子们延续了传统。

What are you doing?

你在干嘛?

I don't know where we're going. We can't just stop.

我不知道往哪儿走但也不能停啊

It's part of their game. They love the chase.

追逐是游戏的一部份他们乐此不疲

As long as we're running, we're just giving them what they want.

我们继续逃命就是任他们予取予求

We don't get the hell out of here right now, we're both going to die.

现在不走的话我们都会没命的

Not necessarily.

也许不会

Paul and john Mulford, 26 and 22, were orphaned as toddlers.

保罗和约翰·马尔福德兄弟 26岁和22岁从小就是孤儿

Abandonment issues.

弃儿心理

State kept them together by finding their only living relative, their uncle.

政府找到了他们唯一的亲人叔叔这样他们才没有分开

He raised his nephews completely off the grid. They never went to school

叔叔教养的方式太离谱两个孩子从没上过学

No socialization other than the patrons of the station.

除了服务站的叔叔不和任何人交往

He was drafted in 1968.

1968年叔叔被征兵

He was only 18 years old.

那时才18岁

He was relieved from duty 2 years later, reports of hallucinations and delusions.

2年后被解职据报告是因为出现幻觉

The boys were raised with no social compass by the only relative they ever knew.

两个孩子在真空的社交环境中成长唯一认识的只有叔叔

Psychotic possessed with bizarre beliefs, who taught them how to hunt and who to kill.

而这个叔叔是个信仰古怪的精神病教他们狩猎杀人

Look at this.

看看

They've been hunting in those woods their whole lives.

他们一生都在林中狩猎

It's from her sweater.

是她毛衣上的

Where is she? Where'd you hide?

她在哪儿?你藏哪儿了?

No! Don't!

别不要!

I'm sorry.

对不起

Whoa, ok, ok. It's ok. It's ok.

哦没事没事不会有事的

You're ok. You're ok.

你会没事的不会有事的

Johnny, Johnny! Look at me! Look at me!

约翰尼,约翰尼!看着我!看着我!

It's ok. It's ok.

没事的没事的

I found the I.D.s of Joel and Taylor Bryce

我查到了约珥和泰勒·布赖斯的身份

2 of the missing campers.

失踪的野营者

Married? Yeah.

夫妻?对

This is Agent Morgan, go for Gideon.

探员摩根呼叫吉迪恩

Gideon here, where are you?

我是吉迪恩你在哪儿?

We followed the tracks for several miles, and now we can see something in the distance.

我们跟着足迹追出好几里远处有发现了

Can you get to higher ground?

你能上高地吗?

You see it? Smoke.

看见没?烟

You're all right. It's gonna be all right.

你很好什么事都不会有

I don't think so! I know--I know so.

我不这么想!我知道你会没事的

But you gotta be strong.

但你要坚强起来

It's a lot of blood. It's just a lot of blood, it's all right.

不过是很多血不过很多血而已没事的

Oh, god, please, no...

上帝啊不……

I'm gonna go take care of that friend of ours

等我去料理了我们的朋友

then I'm gonna come back, come back and we're gonna get you fixed up as good as new.

就马上回来治好你你就又生龙活虎了

I promise, I promise. Ok.

我保证我保证好

Where are you, you son of a bitch?

你在哪儿婊子养的?

I'm tired of running!

我厌烦逃跑了!

You're a coward, just like your brother.

跟你兄弟一样你这个懦夫

I see the fire. It's right through those trees.

我看到火了就在树林子里

There's a man lying next to it.

有个男人躺在那儿

Could just be a couple campers.

可能是宿营者

Let's be prepared if it isn't.

还是做好准备以防万一

F.B.I.

F.B.I.

He's covered in blood.

他浑身是血

We gotta get him out of here. I'll call for an EVAC.

要把他带出去我来呼叫撤离部队

Son, can you hear me?

孩子听得见吗?

My name's Jason Gideon, we're with the F.B.I.

我叫吉迪恩来自FBI

We're gonna get you out of here. Ok?

我们会把你带出去的好吗?

Can you hear me? Are you here alone?

你听得见吗?是一个人来的吗?

Over there.

那儿

She's gone.

她死了

It's a woman. She was shot with an arrow.

是个女人被箭射中了

There's a compound bow about 25 feet away from the body.

距离尸体25英尺有一把复合弓

What? The other victims were shot in the chest area.

其他受害人都是胸部中箭

This boy has wounds in his lower abdomen.

这个孩子却伤在下腹

You don't think he was shot with an arrow?

所以他不是被箭射中的?

It looks like he was stabbed.

看来像刺伤

Son...

孩子……

Are the men who did this to you still in the woods?

对你下手的那些人还在林子里吗?

We have a team of F.B.I. agents looking for them.

有整整一组联邦探员在找他们

It's all right.

没事的

They've got an order to shoot if necessary.

必要时他们可以开枪

No! No, no, no. It's ok, it's ok!

不!不行没事的没事的

You are safe-you are safe here.

你安全了在这儿很安全

Don't shoot him!

不要对他开枪!

He's all I have.

我只有他了

Is your brother out there?

你的兄弟还在林子里?

What's your name? Johnny.

你叫什么?约翰尼

Johnny, you need to tell us where Paul is.

约翰尼,告诉我们保罗在哪儿

Before it's too late. Just tell me where he is.

否则就晚了告诉我他在哪儿

Tell me where he is.

告诉我他在哪儿

He said about half a mile due east. Let's go.

朝东约半英里行动

Paul Mulford! F.B.I.

保罗马尔福德!F.B.I.

Put down your weapon!

放下武器!

No!

不!

It's ok, it's ok. It's ok, it's ok.

没事了没事了

He's clean.

没有武器

Johnny...

约翰尼……

it's ok, it's ok.

没事了没事了

You got him? Yeah.

你看着他?行

I'm going to call Gideon.

我联系吉迪恩

Is he dead? Soon.

他死了吗?快了

How can these guys do something like this?

这些家伙怎么做得出这种事?

Because they don't think like you and me.

他们和你我的思维不一样

How does it feel, you son of a bitch?

怎么样婊子养的?

Looks like I had all the fun.

看来享受过程的是我(CM史上最强受害人诞生……)

"Awful people they surround you"

恶人环绕身边

"ain't they just like monsters"

仿如怪物成群

"they come to feed on us"

欺近身后追逐

"giant little animals for us"

强大而脆弱的动物

The British historian James Anthony Froud once said

英国历史学家詹姆斯·安东尼·弗劳德曾道

wild animals never kill for sport.

野生动物从不为杀而杀

Man is the only one to whom the torture and

只有人类才从折磨与同类的死亡中

death of his fellow creatures is amusing in itself.

寻求快感

You ok?

你还好吧??

I've never seen you look so, um... Quiet.

从没见你这么呃……安静

What's up?

怎么了?

Bobby Baird asked me a question that's sticking with me.

芭比·贝尔德问我的问题还在我脑子里翻腾

What was it?

什么问题?

She asked me how they could do it.

她问那些家伙怎么做得出这种事?

How those men could...

那些家伙怎么能…

hunt and kill people in the woods.

在林间狩猎人类?

What did you tell her?

你怎么说?

That they don't think like we do.

他们和你我的思维不一样

But...the truth is...

然而事实是

that we do think like them.

我们和他们思维一致

Yeah, we do.

没错

Because it's our job.

因为这就是我们的工作

We need to know how it feels.

我们需要感同身受

We hunt these people every day.

时时刻刻我们都在追捕他们

The question is, how different are we?

问题是两者之间有何区别?

Us and them? Us and them?

我们、他们?我们、他们?

分享到
重点单词
  • amusingadj. 有趣的,引人发笑的
  • buckn. (美元)块钱 n. 钱,鹿皮,(鹿皮等)制物,小伙
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • receiptn. 收据,收条,收到 v. 出收据
  • spokev. 说,说话,演说
  • mercyn. 怜悯,宽恕,仁慈,恩惠 adj. 仁慈的,宽
  • interviewn. 接见,会见,面试,面谈 vt. 接见,采访,对 .
  • multipleadj. 许多,多种多样的 n. 倍数,并联
  • worthlessadj. 无价值的,无用的,可鄙的
  • destinationn. 目的地,终点,景点