海洋奇缘(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第39期 毛伊因失去魔法面临危险
日期:2017-05-12 07:07

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Far from the ones who abandoned you.
你以为自己很重要
Chasing the love of these humans.
把所有的爱付出
Who made you feel wanted.
人类他们把你抛弃
You try to be tough.
你装作坚强
But your armour's just not hard enough.
但你的内心其实很柔软
Maui! Now it's time to kick your hiney.
毛伊 现在我要把你收拾
Ever seen someone so shiny?
没有谁比我更闪亮
Soak it in cause it's the last you'll ever see.
没有关系 最后机会再看一次
C'est la vie mon ami, I'm so shiny!
我就是注定那么的闪亮
Now I'll eat you so prepare your final plea.
在我吃掉你之前 你想不想
Just for me.
求求我
You'll never be quite as shiny
你才不会如此闪亮
You wish you were nice and shiny
你只是善良 不闪亮
I got something shiny for you.
我有个宝贝给你
The heart of Te Fiti.
特菲提之心
You can't run from me.
你跑不了了
Oh, you can?
跑吧
You keep surprising me.
你总能给我惊喜
It's only so far you can get on these two little legs.
不过就你那两条细腿也跑不了多远
重点讲解

surprise
使惊奇;使诧异;使感到意外
It wouldn't surprise me if they got married soon.
即使他们很快就结婚,我也不会感到意外。
It's always surprised me how popular he is.
他怎么那么受欢迎,我百思不得其解。

chase
努力获得;争取得到
Too many people are chasing too few jobs nowadays.
如今有太多的人在角逐寥寥无几的工作职位。
The team is chasing its first win in five games.
这支队伍正全力争取获得五场比赛的首场胜利。

abandon sb to sth
to leave sb, especially sb you are responsible for, with no intention of returning
(不顾责任、义务等)离弃,遗弃,抛弃
The baby had been abandoned by its mother.
这个婴儿被母亲遗弃了。
The study showed a deep fear among the elderly of being abandoned to the care of strangers.
研究表明,老人十分害怕被丢给陌生人照管。

prepare
prepare sth for sb
prepare sb sth

to make sth or sb ready to be used or to do sth
使做好准备;把…预备好
to prepare a report
拟定报告
A hotel room is being prepared for them.
正在为他们准备一间旅馆客房。
The college prepares students for a career in business.
这个学院是培养商务人才的。

视频及简介
该片讲述了莫阿娜与毛伊的故事。


分享到