绯闻女孩第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第9集:血色将至
日期:2017-04-18 13:54

(单词翻译:单击)

Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
Your one and only source into the scandalous lives
让你了解曼哈顿贵族
Of manhattan's elite.
丑闻的唯一途径
you confided in dan and even blair.
你可以跟丹甚至是布莱尔推心置腹
Everyone but me. so that's it?
唯独排除我,就这样了?
We can't even be friends?
连朋友都不能做?
we were never really friends, remember?
不记得了么,我们从来都不是真正的朋友
Hope you don't mind, but we've, uh, we've got a lodger.
但愿你别介意,我们多了个房客
Make yourself at home.
把这儿当自己家
Have you seen my sketchbook?
你见到我的素描本了么?
Whoa, sorry! Oh, my god.
对不起!天哪
Yale is your dream,
耶鲁是你的梦想
And you deserve to go here more than I do.
而你比我更应该去那
you can't share this. We'll find a way.
你不能分享这个,我们会找到办法的
I'm gonna give you a second chance.
我会再给你一次机会
If you can tell me the fate of cecil the caterpillar,
只要你能告诉我毛毛虫塞西尔的命运
I will go out with you.
我就跟你出去
I just realized that ii do know Aron
我刚想起来到我认识艾伦
We went to summer camp together. we got married.
我们一起参加了夏令营,还结了婚
There was a small ceremony with licorice rings.
还有一个小的交换甘草戒指的仪式
You should do your own clothing line.
你应该走你自己的路线
I can model them. Max will do some photos.
我能做衣服的模特,马克斯会给他们拍照
That guy was taking advantage of you.
那家伙在占你便宜
You are not my father, and you are not my brother,
你既不是我爸又不是我哥
So why do you care so much?
你这么在乎干嘛?
Can I at least have my dress back?
我能要回我的裙子么?
You touch this dress, you will never set foot in here again.
你敢碰这件衣服,就再也别想踏进这一步
Spotted at minh,jenny humphrey buying 16 yards of tulle.
现场播报,珍妮?汉弗瑞买了16码的薄纱
But since when does eleanor waldorf
但自从埃莉诺?霍道夫
Pay for her purchases with a penny jar?
为她的存钱罐付钱开始
They say a stitch in time saves nine.
她们定下没缝一针9便士
Will it save little j.?
这些钱能够挽救小珍妮吗?
We are going to blow them away.
我们会把它们都销出去的
We better, otherwise I am so dead.
最好是这样,不然我死定了
Dude, have you seen the time?
美女,你看时间还够不
at least your brother and the lodger went to go see a movie
足够你哥和那房客去看电影了
yeah, that's nate avoiding me once again.
是啊,内特又在躲着我了
He's still acting like
他还在那假装
He didn't stick his tongue down your throat?
他没把他的舌头伸进你喉咙里?
yeah. ew.
是滴,真恶
Well, amnesia doesn't really happen till after sex with guys,
上床后的男人们很少有健忘症的
So what's his problem?
他怎么了
I don't know. he used to date vanessa?
我不知道,他以前跟瓦内萨约过会
I'm dan's little sister? too young? I wouldn't know.
我不知道是因为我是丹的妹妹还是太小
We don't talk.
我们不说话了
so what? after tonight you'll be so famous.You'll have ten nate archibalds
那又怎么样,过了今晚你就成名了
You'll have ten nate archibalds.
要十个内特?阿齐布尔德都有
yeah, except I only want the one.
可我只要这个
Okay, fine, then you have to make the move.
好吧,那你得采取行动
That's the only way it's gonna work.
那是你唯一的办法了
Oh, my god. is that the time? I told you.
天哪,都这个时候了啊,我早跟你说过
Okay, yeah. you need to sew way faster,
好了,你得缝快点了
cause we are so screwed. cause ready or not,
不然我们死惨了,不然来不及
We're putting on a fashion show.
把衣服拿去时装秀了
I just,i think they're up
兄弟,我觉得她们把门关上
to something, man,
用的埃莉诺的私人东西
With their closed doors and this private thing for eleanor.
是在玩的点什么花样
Jenny,she didn't say anything to you?
珍妮没跟你提过什么吗?
Uh, no, no. but we haven't talked much this week, so...
没有,我们这周没说什么话
She seemed weirdly happy that we were leaving the house.
我们要离开的时候她看上去贼开心
Like how much privacy does she really need
就想看个《天桥骄子》 吃点披萨
To watch "project runway" and eat pizza?
还需要多少私人空间似的
Oh, oh. hold on a second. ooh, it's jordan. who?
等等,是乔丹啊,谁?
The, uh, you know, the t.a. from yale.
你知道的,耶鲁的助教
She was trying to get me a recommendation
她在为我争取一封推荐信
Youyou hooked up with her.
你跟她搭上过的啊
Oh, yeah, that's right. jordan.
对啊,乔丹
Oh, it's good to be nate.
做内特感觉真不错啊
i had three professors read your stories.
我让三个教授读了你的小说
I'll call you later hey, that sounds like good news.
迟点打你电话,听上去是好消息啊
Good? no.
好?不好
it means she had the first one read it.
那就意味着第一位教授读了之后
He didn't like it. neither did the second,
并不喜欢,第二位也是
And after the third, she probably just gave up.
连碰三次壁后,她很可能已经放弃了
And why text before calling if you don't need
她发这短信意在询问是否要
To soften the blow?
说的更明了了
or she was somewhere she couldn't talk,
或许她只是因为不方便说话
So she sent a text.
只发了个短信
with an imagination like that, you should be a writer.
有这样的想象,你应该当作家的
Hey, where are you going? ii can't concentrate on a movie right now.
你去哪?我现在没精力去看电影了
Iii gottai gotta go home and stare at my phone.
我得回家守着我的电话
Maybe you could talk to jenny, figure out what's going on.
或许你能跟珍妮谈谈到底出什么事了
Yeah, sounds like a great idea.
是啊,不错的主意
My father went to yale,
我父亲上的是耶鲁
And I've wanted to go there ever since I was a little girl.
而我从小也立志要进耶鲁
How nice.
很好
So, serena, tell me about karl lagerfeld's birthday party.
瑟琳娜,跟我说说卡尔?拉格斐的生日派对
Oh, itit was fun,
很有意思
But did you know blair's mother is a designer?
你知道布莱尔的妈妈是位设计师么?
You know, when dean berube suggested I meet with you,
知道么,当伯鲁比院长向我介绍你的时候
I had no idea you would be such a delight.
我根本不知道你是如此让人欢喜
Yes, thank you. bye.
是的,谢谢,再见
oh, excuse me. my husband's on his way out.
抱歉,我丈夫要走了
Malchus, this is serena van der woodsen.
马尔科姆,这是瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森
good afternoon.
下午好
Uh, hi, and best friend blair waldorf.
你好,这是我的挚友布莱尔?霍道夫
Pleased to meet you.
很高兴见到你
What am I doing here?
我在这干嘛
Liz and her husband are both prominent yale donors
莉斯和她老公都是有名的耶鲁赞助人
And good friends with the dean.
也是院长的好朋友
Well, just like their good friend the dean,
就像他们的院长朋友一样
They only have eyes for you. come on, b., you can do this.
他们之关注你而已,得了B 你行的
Yale is your dream.
耶鲁是你的梦想
Just stop cracking your knuckles.
别在掰你的关节了
well, as pleasant as this has been,I'm afraid I'm going to have to run.
今天很开心,不过,我恐怕得先走了
My husband's off to his business dinner,
和我的丈夫出去应酬下
And before I meet my friends from bryn mawr,
在去见我布林马尔学院的校友前
I have to order room service for my daughter.
我得给我的女儿预定客房服务
Oh no,She's gonna be here by herself all night?
不是吧,她得一个人在这呆一晚上?
Oh, emma doesn't mind. as long as she has her harry potter book
艾玛不介意的,只要有哈利波特的书
And a bowl of ice cream, she's happy as a clam.
和一杯冰激凌,她会很安静的
Uh, no, blair will take her to a movie.
不行,布莱尔会带她去看电影的
Ii would take her myself,
本来我想带她的
But I've got something with my family, so... why, emma would love that.
但我家里有点事,艾玛会喜欢的
You sure you don't mind? emma, dear?
你肯定你不介意? 艾玛,宝贝
Come here.
过来
Anything for the friends of dean berube.
伯鲁比院长的朋友的事就是我的事
Yes, mother? serena's friend...
怎么了,老妈,瑟琳娜的朋友...
Blair.
布莱尔
Yes, would like to take you to a movie.
是的,想带你去看场电影
Oh, thank you.
好的,谢谢你
This is gonna be fun.
这一个会很有趣
Yeah.
是啊
Hello.
你好
Hey. um, what are you doing here?
你在这儿做什么?
Uh, I just had a meeting with the collector.
我刚和收藏家们开了一个会
So did you figure out...
你想到了...
cecil the caterpillar. camp suisse.
毛毛虫塞西尔,在瑞士野营
We got married and exchanged licorice rings.
然后我们结了婚还交换了甘草戒指
And you ate your five minutes after the ceremony. yeah.
你在仪式后的五分钟就食言了,是啊
When did you finally remember?
你后来什么时候想到的
Um, about the time you were speeding away with a girl
就是有个女孩坐在你摩托车后座上
On the back of your motorcycle.
然后你们俩飞奔而去的时候
Audra. yeah, she's just a friend.
奥德拉,她只是个朋友而已
No, I recognized you the moment you walked in the gallery.
我可是在你走进展厅的刹那就认出你来了
No, you didn't, but it's okay.
骗人,不过没关系
Some faces you don't forget.
有些面容让我不能忘怀
Um... you know, I have this charity gala.
这有个慈善晚宴我要参加
It's actually here, and I wouldn't normally go,
其实我并不经常来这种晚宴的
But my mom's being honored and my brother's out of town,
可是我妈妈是特邀嘉宾,我弟弟又不在
And I'm rambling, but I was wondering... I'm late! I know.
我又无所事事,可是我想,我迟到了
I was thinking maybe we could, uh... mm. I'm sorry.
我就想我们能不能,对不起
Hey, uh, maybe in another nine years.
再等个几年吧
What was that about?
这是怎么回事
Jenny, come on. the van is almost here.
珍妮,快点,车快到了
Eleanor's going to kill herself after tonight.
今晚之后埃莉诺就该自杀了
I know. I just have a few more things to do.
我知道,我还有几件事要做
Dan?

What are you doing here?
你怎么会在这
I spy with my little eye someone getting busted.
我发现有人被抓个正着
Is my mom gone?
妈妈走了吗
Yes.
走了
So what kind of movies do you like?
你想看什么类型的电影
Something where the animals sing or...
那种动画片还是
Oh, sweet heaven.
我的天啊
So muffy mcdonough's been bragging
玛菲?麦克多诺在炫耀
About how she's gonna lose her virginity
她将要如何告别处女生涯
'cause she finally landed a date with the lacrosse captain.
因为她终于和一个曲棍球队长在一起了
They call him "the devirginator."
大家都叫这个队长,处女终结者
Oh, my god. stop your mouth from moving.
天啊,你赶紧把嘴巴缝上
But now that I finally have the night away from mom and dad,
现在我终于能离开爸妈过一夜了
We'll see who's first.
看看谁是第一个吧
I'm saying t.t.f.n. to my you know what.
我就是想和处女生涯告别了
Or maybe we'll see how your mom feels
你这样贱卖自己
About your little clearance sale, lohan.
应该看看你妈妈是什么感受,罗翰
Please. I heard you talking about getting into yale.
拜托,你不是想进耶鲁吗
Well, dean berube is, like, my uncle,
伯鲁比院长,就是我的叔叔
So help me or
所以你要么帮我忙
I tell him how you took me to a club
要么我就告诉他你带我去酒吧
And got me wasted. rumor has it that lady b.
让我堕落了,传说B女士
's been outfoxed by a young fox.
被一只狡猾的狐狸骗了
Got a credit card, fake i.d., and I want bacardi and a boy.
我有信用卡,假身份证,我要喝酒泡男人
This body's open for business.
我身体应该上上台面了
It seems only one ivory tower is being stormed tonight.
似乎唯一的象牙塔也要经历风雨了
You quit eleanor's?
你从埃莉诺那辞职了吗
I had to. she was using me.
我别无选择,她在利用我
Does dad know about it? no, of course dad doesn't know.
父亲知道吗,废话,他当然不知道了
What am I saying? you haven't been shipped off to a convent yet.
我说什么鬼话呢,你还没去过修道院呢
hey, dan, just take it easy.
丹,冷静一下
Nate, look, I'm sorry, but this is none of your business.
内特,这没你什么事
Dan, I promise I'll tell dad everything tomorrow.
丹,我保证明天一定告诉爸爸
I justi really need tonight. I've worked so hard.
今晚真的很重要,我一直在努力准备着
Forfor what? what is this?
准备什么,这是什么
Stop! we're putting on a guerilla fashion show.
别动,今晚我们自己办个非正式的时装秀
I don't know what that means.
我搞不明白
Okay. these dressesi made them.
这些衣服都是我设计的
Andand agnes and her friends are gonna model.
爱格妮思跟他的朋友来当模特
Please, dan. tonight's the one chance
拜托,丹,今晚是我的机会
I have to show everyone what I can do.
我要证明给大家看我的实力
Ivan, I swear if that van's not here in ten minutes,
伊万,我发誓要是十分钟之内车还没来的话
You're not getting those photos of me.
你就别想要那些我的照片了
Are we busted now or what?
我们这是被监禁了,还是
Dan, please. I just need a few hours.
丹,拜托了,就几个小时而已
Then I'll tell dad everything.
然后我就会跟爸爸全盘托出
All right.
好吧
I, uh, ii just need to think.
我,我要想想
Well, you finally did it
你终于做到了
Made absolutely sure I'm never gonna get into yale.
把我的耶鲁之梦彻底打碎了
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Little emmaturns out she's less holly hobbie
那个小艾玛他可一点都不纯洁
And more jenna jameson.
野性到谁都想不到
can you speak plainly?
你说明白一点
She's determined to become a woman on my watch,
她现在成我旗下的人了
And if I don't help pimp her out, she's gonna
要是我不给他介绍男人,他就要
Characterassassinate me to the dean.
把我告发给院长
I don't understand.
我不明白
I thought she liked ice cream and magic.
他不是只喜欢冰激凌跟魔法的小丫头吗
Next time leave the scheming to the experts.
下回别让我碰上这种人
What are those? pictures from camp suisse.
那是什么照片,瑞士野营时照的相
Aaron dressed up as cecil the caterpillar.
亚伦穿的跟毛毛虫似的
I bumped into him outside the palace.
我在宫殿外面偶然碰到的
The guy gave you a ring pop when you were 6. move on.
就是你六岁时给你戒指的人吧,继续说
It was licorice, and I was 8.
是甘草戒指,而且我那时候8岁
Ancient, unimportant history. focus, serena.
都是些无关紧要的旧事,说现在,瑟琳娜
You got me into this, and I'm not losing yale
你把我带到这步的,我不想因为她
Because of that little tart's libido.
而丢了去耶鲁的机会
Why don't you just occupy her for a while?
那你就陪她一会呗
Take her to the charity gala. when you get there,
带他去慈善晚会,你到那的时候
You can say you didn't know how lame it would be.
就说你不知道有那么无聊
Then it's time for her to go home. you're off the hook.
到时候他就该回家了,你也就没事了
So I checked out "gossip girl,"
我查了一下八卦天后
And I'm thinking we hit socialista before beatrice.
我们先去索西亚里斯塔,后去比阿特丽斯
See what I'm dealing with?
看到我的难处了吧
Emma, I was thinking, where is the glory
艾玛,如果那些跟你睡觉
In bedding down with some dirty manhattan hipster
还可能偷拍你的纨绔子弟在一起
Who's probably filming you on the nanny cam?
到底有什么值得炫耀的呢
You really want to make muffy jealous?
你真的想让玛菲嫉妒吧
Have your flower plucked by one of the elite.
让公子哥给你送花吧
And where would I find someone like that?
我到哪里去找这种人啊
Luckily, we know the place.
你不是有我们吗,我们知道
But you're gonna have to pay a visit to my closet first.
不过你得换身衣服
Sorry. thing about a cafe? people weirdly want service.
对不起,这就是咖啡店,总有客人要招待
Come on, v., what what am I gonna do?
你说我现在怎么办啊
You gotta give me something here.
给我支支招
she's telling your dad tomorrow,
他明天要告诉你爸爸吗
And whatever this whole fashion show thing is,
不管这整个时装秀怎么样
It sounds like she put a lot of work into it.
她似乎确实付出了很多心血
So wewe all just cover for heryou, me, nate?
所以你我和内特就帮她打圆场吗
Don't lump me with nate. he's your friend.
别把我和内特扯在一起,他只是你的朋友
Areare we ever gonna talk about this?
我们来说这件事吧
He was living there with no electricity,
他住的地方没电
No furniture you did the right thing.
没家具,你做的没错
Which is why you haven't been to the loft since he moved in.
然后你就从来没来过我家了
Just tell me. do you still have feelings for him?
告诉我,你还喜欢内特吗
nate hates me.
但内特恨我
That's not what I asked.
我是问你喜不喜欢
nate and I tried. it didn't work. end of story.
我们试过,不过不合适,所以算了吧
I'm just saying, if you like him,
我是想,如果你喜欢他
You should tell him, 'cause nate is a good guy.
你应该告诉他,因为他是个好人
It's funny how you're ready to condemn your sister,
你老是说你妹妹这样不好那样不好的
But nate, who's done some pretty questionable things,
不过对内特这种干过好多坏事的人
Gets a free pass. I get she lied
你却置若罔闻,就因为她撒谎了吗
no. no. it's not about the lying.
不是她撒谎的事
Ii don't want her to get in trouble.
我,我不想让她陷入麻烦
What if she's about to make a huge, lifealtering mistake,
假如她正要犯的错要改变人生的
And I don't stop her?
我能不阻止她吗
Who's about to make a huge mistake?
是谁要犯一个大错吗
Well, what do we have here?
我们为什么要来这里
Allow me to introduce myself.
请允许我自我介绍
I'm chuck.
我叫恰克
Bass. oh, my god.
拜斯,上帝啊
I read about you on "gossip girl."
我在"八卦天后"上看到过你
You're you're like the devil.
你是个恶魔般的人物啊
Finally some truth in advertising.
最终只有一部分是事实,宣传而已
Headed out, are we?
我们出去吧,好吗
Serena, blair and I are going to the gala.
瑟琳娜,布莱尔和我要去一个晚宴
Hope you're coming?
希望你也一起去
well, I'm all for company on a saturday night,
周六晚上是我的交友之夜
But the only thing I like that aged is my scotch.
但是在我这个年纪唯一爱的只是我的威士忌
What? it's old people?
什么,都是些老骨头吗
Blair told me it was all hot guys.
布莱尔告诉我那里全是帅哥
Sounds to me like you're being taken for a ride.
听起来你是想搭个便车
Well, how about you take me for a ride instead?
那我搭你的便车,好吗
Buckman, could you pass this to miss serena?
服务生,你能帮我把这个转交给瑟琳娜吗
It was with the concierge.
从酒店总台拿来的
Looks like you've just hooked yourself a bass.
看起来你才真的是拜斯
You look beautiful. can we go now?
你看起来很美,我们可以走了吗
Patience, love.
耐心点,亲爱的
The sooner we get there, the sooner the jig is up.
我们越早到那里越好,就越容易上钩
I'll go check on the vestal virgin.
我要去看下那个小处女
Left at the concierge, miss.
留在总台的东西,小姐
Thank you.
谢谢
Wellplayed, cecil. she's gone!
好有创意,塞西尔,她已经走了
Who? who do you think? emma!
谁,你认为还有谁,艾玛
Jenny, you should wait for dan.
珍妮,你应该等下丹
No, there's no time. this is my one chance I have
不,没时间了,这是我唯一的机会
To prove that I can be a designer.
来证明我可以成为时装设计师
Otherwise it's back to being little j. at constance,
否则只能做回小珍妮
Except worse this time,
除非这次弄砸了
because everyone's gonna know I failed.
那么每一个人都会知道我失败了
And since when are you so worried?
还有你什么时候这么变得这么担心我的
You haven't spoken two words to me all week.
你一整周也没和我说几句话
Careful, guys! those are couture!
伙计,小心点,那些都是很高级的衣服
Hey, why do you keep eating those pot brownies?
为什么你一直吃这些罐装核仁巧克力饼
You know sugar makes you spaz.
你知不知吃甜食会让你变笨的
jenny, come on.
珍妮,听我说
I mean, you know it's complicated.
我是说,你知道这很复杂
Do you care about me? prove it.
你关心我吗,证明给我看
Come with me.
跟我来
Maybe I should drive.
或许我该来开车
Okay, guys, come on!
伙伴们,加油
This train wagon is on the move!
货车出发啦
Is that nate?
那是内特吗
Hey! hey, stop!
停下
Stop!
停下
Wow. a real limo.
真的是一辆豪华轿车
This is so perfect.
这太完美了
Uh, by the way, my name is
顺便说下,我的名字叫
Let's not ruin it with talking.
我们不要说这些坏了气氛
Fine.
好的
Spotted bass taking the bait...
现在报道,拜斯带着诱饵
Straight to business then.
开始干正事吧
Jailbait, that is.
那可是未成年少女
Text him. I've texted him six times.
发短信给他,我已经给他发了六条了
Well, text him again before he screws that girl
再给他发一遍,在他对那女孩下手前
And any other chance that I had of getting into yale!
我还有别的机会去耶鲁大学吗
I put out an a.p.b.
我已经发不止一条公告
On "gossip girl"
在"八卦天后"上
With emma's facebook picture on it.
放上了艾玛在facebook上的头像
Every girl in manhattan will be on the lookout. chuck!
在曼哈顿地区的每一个女孩都会看到,恰克
You! what did you do with her?
你,你对她做了什么
Hey! she assaulted me, demanded I deflower her.
是她强迫我的,她要求我对她下手
Oh, limos and virgins, your specialty.
豪华轿车和处女,你擅长做的事
Just so you know, while there are few things
你就知道这一点点,我觉得好像有圣灵
I consider sacred, the back of the limo is one of them.
他也在车的后座看着呢
When she realized
当她意识到她不能勾引到
she couldn't ride this thoroughbred,
这种受到过良好教育的人
She bolted.
她逃走了
Last time I saw her, she was heading in a cab downtown.
我最后一次见她,她正在市区打车
Hey, is just texted me she said the bartender at 1oak
刚发短信给我,说她在橡树酒吧
Says e. boardman just used her credit card there.
说艾玛.波德曼刚在那刷过信用卡
She didn't waste any time. come on.
她真是不浪费一点时间,我们走
I can't go. I have my mom's thing.
我不能走,我妈妈那边还有事
What? no! you're coming.
什么,不,你也要来
you owe me, both of you!
你欠我的,你们两个
Come on!
来吧
Jenny, what are we doing here at the palace?
珍妮,我们来这宫殿做什么
This is the new york philanthropic society's
这是纽约博爱协会的
Annual gala. I know.
周年纪念晚会,我知道
I'm no fashion expert, but shouldn't the people
我不是时尚专家,但是来这里
Seeing your show be, like,
看你的秀的人
not friends with my mom?
不应该是像我妈朋友们那样子的吧
We're looking for financial backers.
我们在寻求融资
Everyone is gonna be here tonight
今晚每一个名人都会来这
Fortune 500 c.e.o.s,
财富五百强企业的CEO
lvmh, ppr, hearst.
路易?威登,PPR 赫斯特公司
We're looking for people with money who can get us press.
我们在寻找可以赞助我们发行的人
Well, looks like you've done your homework, but
看来你已经胸有成竹,但
I have. sometimes the ends have to justify the means.
是的,有时要达到目的得用点手段
Here. I pulled you a suit on the way out.
这里,我给你拿了一件外套
It would really mean a lot to me if you stayed.
如果你留下会对我意义重大
I don't see her.
我没有看见她
I'll talk to the bartender.
我去问下酒保
You have to admit, the licorice ring was sweet.
你必须承认,那个甘草戒指很甜蜜
Look, even if you're just being literal,
就算你一直文绉绉的
I don't want to hear another word about your albatross
我也不想再听到任何孔已己般的话
Until we find mine.
直到我找到我的那一份
There she is.
她在那儿
Oh, my god.
天啊
Look.

Looks like you got nailed, just not in the way you wanted.
看起来你成功了,但不是你想要的方式
Give me time.
给我一些时间
Serge and I were just moving the party over to his place.
瑟吉和我正要从舞会去他家
"serge"? honestly,
瑟吉?恕我直言
how tacky are you?
你怎么能这么没有教养
Okay, you guys, let's go. come on. serena!
小伙子,我们走,来吧,瑟琳娜
Hey, you should have called. scott, hey.
你应该提前预定,斯科特
Don't worry. I have a table for you.
不要担心,我给你留了位子
wait! wait! no!
等一下,不
Get out of mystop her!
别挡我,拦住她
Emma!
艾玛
Excuew!
让一下,靠
Oh, my god.
天啊
Excuse me, miss.
不好意思,小姐
Can I have your name, please?
您尊姓大名
Uh, yeah, it's erica. erica van der woodsen.
艾莉卡?范德?伍德森
Sometimes they leave off the "a."
有时候他们不写那个"a"
Mymy parents are the, uh, the guests of honor.
我的父母是特邀嘉宾
Oh. okay, thanks.
好的,谢谢
What am I doing?
我在搞什么
Jenny?
珍妮
Hi, mrs. bass.
你好,巴特夫人
Congratulations.
恭喜你
I didn't, uh, I didn't know you were receiving an award.
我先不知道是你得奖了
It's really...
这真是
Uh, really... it's really great.
太棒了,真的太棒了
Well, thank you.
谢谢
Um, honestly, I hate being the center of attention,
其实我不想成为瞩目的焦点
But, um... so, um, who are you here with?
不过,呵呵,你和谁一起来得呢
Oh, well, uh... she's with me.
那个,她和我一起的
Oh! yeah, my mom couldn't make it, and, um,
我老妈来不了
She asked me to fill in, so I invited jenny.
就让我来了,然后我叫上了珍妮
Oh, that is so sweet. have you seen serena?
你母亲太好了,你们看到瑟琳娜了么
No, I haven't, actually. I'm sorry. okay.
没列,不好意思,好吧
Do you want to get something to drink?
想喝点什么么
yeah, that'd be great. thank you.
想啊,口都干了,谢谢
Excuse us.
失陪一下
My god, you're shaking.
老天,你在发抖
Yeah, I didn'ti didn't know that lily and bart
恩,我不知道是莉莉和巴特得奖了
Were getting an award, and I'm about to ruin the night
我还准备大闹这个宴会
Ofof people who've only ever been nice to me, nate.
内特,他们都曾对我那么的好
Then just forget about it.
别想了
You don't have to go through with it.
你不那样做就可以了
There are other ways.
想想其它法子
no. have you not heard anything I've said, nate?
不,你听我说话了吗,内特
This is it. tonight's all I have.
只有这样,今晚背水一战
nate, I don't even know...
内特,我都不知道
You kissed me again.
你又吻我了
I know.
我知道
So does that mean you don't regret last week?
这表示你没对上星期的事后悔么
I guess not.
我想是吧
Jenny, whatever you decide, I'm with you.
珍妮,不管你做什么,我都支持你
Okay.
好的
Move!
让开
I lost her out front in the crowd of identical couples.
我认错了人,跟丢了
Their cab is probably halfway to serge's by now,
估计他们开得再慢
If she even waits that long. she's not answering her phone.
也快到瑟吉那了,她还是不接电话
well congratulations, s., for ruining my future again.
很好,恭喜你瑟琳娜,再次毁了我的未来
Me? I'm sorry. who came up with the idea
我?不好意思,谁出了这个馊点子
Of me babysitting my way into yale?
说让我靠当保姆进耶鲁的?
You wouldn't have had another chance with the dean
这是你和院长建交的唯一机会
If it hadn't been for me. oh, right, you're such a celebrity.
只有我可以帮你,是吧,你真好啊
"miss van der woodsen, your pillows are being fluffed
范德?伍德森小姐,你真是太善解人意了
In the v.i.p. section."
无比周到
kittens, please. I found her table.
美女们,消停会,我找到她了
You're behind the plot, bass. she already left.
你是罪魁祸首,拜斯,她已经走了
The bartender says she's in the corner booth.
酒保说她就在角落那
E. boardman? elizabeth.
伊丽莎白?
That's not emma. that's her mother,
那不是艾玛,那是她老娘
And that's not her father. oh, my god.
那可不是她老爹,我滴天
It seems the saying's true
古人云,有其母必有其女
Like mother, like daughter.
看来是真的
Or is it the other way around?
还是说有其母必有其女么
Oh, she's cool. don't worry.
自己人,没事
This is stewart. he's in love with me.
这是斯图尔特,他喜欢我
Uh, isn't he gonna get fired for this?
他会因此被炒吗
Yeah, well, he was gonna quit anyway
会,反正他也准备辞职
To be a professional gamer.
去做职业玩家
Oh, I have to check on the models.
我得去检查下模特
Stewart, take this.
斯图尔特,给你这个
Do not do anything gross to my friend.
不许欺负我朋友
If you'd just come to me sooner
你该早点来的
Never mind we don't know where she is.
现在别说她在哪了
We don't even know what she's doing.
我们连她在搞什么都不知道
I know, dad. I'm sorry. ii just
其实我知道的,对不起,我只是
She's still not picking up. did you try nate?
她还是不接电话,打给内特试试
I did already. his phone's off. oh, I should've known better.
我打了,他关机了,我就知道
I should never have trusted her.
我压根不该相信她
What? spotted at the palace.
什么,宴会现场播报
nate archibald and little j.
内特?阿齐布尔德和小珍妮
What is it? um, "gossip girl." they're at the palace.
怎么了,八卦天后上说他们在宴会上
Let me see. there's nothing to see. let's just go.
让我看看,没啥好看的,快走吧
Let's get out of here now.
快去找她
We hear lonely boy's b.f.f. still carries a torch for nate.
貌似寂寞小子的红颜知己还对内特余情未了
If she finds out about little sister,
如果她知道了她小妹的那些事
Wonder who'll get burnt.
谁会先暴走呢
Comecome on. you're a cab. do that weaving thing.
开快点成不,你会不会开车啊
Dad, dad, dad. it's okay. we're gonna find her, all right?
老爸,没事的,我们会找到她的,好吗
At least she's with nate. he'll watch out for her.
起码还有内特在那,他会管住她的
He couldn't have known about this, right?
他也被蒙在鼓里,不是么
I gotta think nate would've said something. don't be so sure.
我肯定内特说了她的,别那么肯定
Nate didn't know. he would never keep that from us.
内特不知道,不然肯定会告诉我们的
We don't know what nate would do, vanessa.
我们不知道内特想干嘛,瓦内萨
His morals are questionable at best.
现在看来他的人品还有待观察
Whowho would've thought that he'd date both you
谁会想到他同时钓着你和
And a certain lady?
另一个女士
And by "lady," I mean older,
另一个人,我是说那大妈
and by "date," I mean
勾引,我是说
What's he talking about? nothing.
他在叨叨些啥,没啥
What is up with you? what happened to,
你怎么了,发生了什么
"if you like him, tell him.
"如果你喜欢他,就告诉他
nate's a good guy"?
内特很不错"
Are you sayingyou're saying you do like him?
你是说,这么说你真的喜欢他
Are you saying that he's not a good guy?
这么说他不是那么好咯
Sounds like you still like him.
听起来你依然喜欢他
Is that jenny?
是珍妮吗
No, it'sno, it's jordan,
不,是乔丹
The t.a. from yale who will have to wait.
那个耶鲁的助教,让她再等等
Come on. you gotta be kidding me!
开快点,你不会开车吗
You're letting the mister softee truck pass us?
老爷小卡车都比我们快
Come on. here.
给你
Dad, that's a $1.
老爸,那是一块钱
Whoa. are you sure jenny's here?
你确定珍妮在这吗
Yeah. what is this?
是的,这在干嘛
A private party, sir.
这是私人派对,先生
if you're not on the list,
如果你们不在名单上
I'm afraid I can't let you in.
恐怕不能进去
I'm just here to find my daughter, so
我只是来找我女儿,所以
Rufus? what are you doing here?
鲁弗斯,你来干嘛
Iit's fine. okay.
没事,好的
I'mi'm gonna go look for nate. he's taller and easier to spot.
我去找内特,他很高,容易找点
I'm gonna look for jenny.
我去找珍妮
Thanks. uh...
谢谢
Butwellis jenny okay? I saw her earlier.
不过,珍妮没事吧,我刚看到她了
Whatwhat's going on? I was about to ask that myself.
怎么回事,我也想问自己这个
Rufus. bart, hello.
鲁弗斯,拜斯,你好
I need to find my daughter,
我要找我女儿
So if you see her, hold onto her, would you?
如果你们看到她,看住她,好么
Congratulations.
恭喜你们
What? I didn't invite him.
怎么撒,我没请他来
Let's go get a drink.
搞点喝的去吧
Thank you, god, so much. I won't let you down.
感谢上帝阿拉真主,我不会让你们失望的
Chuck's seeing if the doorman knows emma's guy.
恰克去问看门人是否认识艾玛的朋友
Why? who cares about him?
为什么,谁在乎他啊
Blair, no.
布莱尔,别这样
This poor little girl's mother is having an affair.
这个可怜的小女孩的妈妈有外遇
No wonder she's acting out.
难怪她会有这样的行为
So? This is my golden ticket.
那又怎样,这可是我的金票啊
You are not blackmailing that woman to get into yale.
你不能靠勒索那女人来进入耶鲁
Serena, open your eyes! this is a sign from god.
瑟琳娜,睁大眼睛吧,这是天兆啊
He wants me to do this. This family needs help.
这是上天的旨意,这个家庭需要帮助
Well, no argument there.
这没什么好争的
they're even more screwed up than yours.
她们的家事比你的更糟糕
So humbert humbert's name is serge grodanz.
这位亨伯特?亨伯特的名字是瑟吉?戈洛丹兹
His father plays tennis at the club.
他爸爸常去俱乐部打网球
I know where his building is. let's go.
我知道那地方在哪,走吧
I'm going over there.
我要去那边
You know, I'mi'm late for the gala.
你知道我得去赴宴,已经迟到了
My mom's texting me.
我妈妈发短信催我呢
look,do whatever you want, blair,
瞧,布莱尔,你做什么都行
But please save emma first.
但请你先救救艾玛吧
Fine. we'll save
好吧,我们会的
Little red riding hood from the big bad wolf.
从大灰狼口里救出小红帽
But after that, it's bulldog,
但之后就是大恶狗啦
bulldog, rah, rah, rah!
乌拉,乌拉,乌拉
I'm trusting you.
我相信你
You have any bright ideas?
你有什么好主意吗
As a matter of fact, one.
事实上,有一个
Dan. hey.

Whoa. what are you doing?
你干什么
what am I doing? what are you doing?
我干什么,那你在干什么
Or is this not you with my 15yearold sister?
还是说这不是你和我那15岁的小妹妹
Okay, whoa, whoa, whoa, just calm down.
好吧,冷静点
We took you into our house, nate.
内特,我们让你住进我家
Look, dan, it's not like I planned on it, all right?
丹,瞧,这不是我计划好的,行吗
Okay, things just happen. I'm sorry.
好吧,事情就这么发生了,我很抱歉
Come on. she's a sophomore. I'm a senior.
她上高二,我上毕业班
Don't act like I'm some creepy older guy.
别说得好像我是让人不寒而栗的学长
No, you're the guy who traded sex for money.
不,你是那种卖身的家伙
Oh, my god. vanessa.
天啊,瓦内萨
It's amazing I don't want you with my little sister.
我不想让你和我妹妹在一起很不错
Okay, look, I'm sorry I didn't say anything about jenny, okay?
瞧,很抱歉没和你说珍妮的事情
But you have no right to judge me.
但你没资格评价我
Where is she?
她在哪
Look, I don't even know. she went off to find agnes.
我也不知道,她去找爱格妮思了
Do you want me to come help you find her?
想让我来帮你找她吗
no, I don't want your help.
不,我不要你来帮忙
I want you to pack up your stuff and get out of our house.
我要你收拾东西从我们家滚出去
Emma, open up.
艾玛,开门
Emma? I know you're in there!
艾玛,我知道你在里面
Go away! serge is in the bathroom,
走开,瑟吉在浴室里
And when he gets out,
等他出来后
There's gonna be one less virgin around here.
这附近又会少一个处女了
I do have to admire her determination.
我真不得不钦佩下她的决定了
I'm not letting muffy lose hers before me.
我不会让玛菲先我一步的
She beats me in everything. Tell her to check "gossip girl."
她什么都赢我,跟她说看看八卦天后
Emma? do you have your phone? check "gossip girl."
艾玛,你带手机了吗,看看八卦天后
It's important.
有重要事件
Look, I already told you, nothing's gonnawhat?!
瞧,我告诉你了,什么都不会...什么
It says, "muffy's muff gets stuffed." does that mean
上面说"玛菲的小山洞被填了"这是说
That little muffy took her first steps as a woman? afraid so.
小玛菲先行一步成为女人了,恐怕是的
She lost her virginity and her "gossip girl" cherry
她在同一晚失贞了还首次出现在
In the same night? but how did she get on "gossip girl"?
八卦天后上,但她是怎么登上去的
It pays to have connections.
当然是金钱关系了
Emma? come here, my little princess.
艾玛,来啊,我的小公主
What? who are you?
什么,你是谁
Now I feel violated. come on.
现在我觉得被侵犯了,走吧
Piece of advice lose the tulip.
小小建议下,把郁金香扔了吧
Hey, it's aaron. leave a message.
这是艾伦,留言吧
Oh, if this is serena, that girl at the hotel today
如果是瑟琳娜,今天在宾馆的那女孩
Not what you think. I mean, not my girlfriend,
不是你想的那样,就是,不是我女友
If that's what you thought,
如果你是那样想的话
'cause I don't have a girlfriend, and I'm rambling.
因为我没有女友,我还在闲逛呢
So, uh, if this isn't serena, leave a message. thank you.
那么,如果不是瑟琳娜,留言吧,谢谢
Um, okay, that was the worst message I have ever heard...
好吧,这是我听过的最差劲的信息
Or the best.
或者是最好的
Um, I was just calling to thank you for the ring,
我只是想谢谢你,关于那个戒指
But somehow I am finding myself
但不知怎的我发现我想
Wanting to give you another chance.
再给你一次机会
Hello?

Hello?

Are you calling for aaron?
你是打来找艾伦的吗
Yeah. hi. who's this?
是啊,你好,你是谁
Tamara. aaron's in the bathroom.
塔玛拉,艾伦在浴室
Do you wanna wait, or
你想等等吗,还是...
No! uh, no, no. just just tell him, um...
不,不,不,只要,只要告诉他
No, justdon't don't tell him anything.
不,只要别,别告诉他
I'm sorry.
对不起
Cecil, you got me again.
塞西尔,你又难倒我了
Nate, where are you going?
内特,你去哪
Jenny, I'm sorry. I gotta go home.
珍妮,对不起,我要回家了
Your brother's here, and he knows.
你哥哥在这,他知道了
wait. what?
等等,什么
Yeah, he saw us kissing on "gossip girl."
嗯,他在八卦天后上看到我们亲吻了
He's here with your dad.
他和你爸爸都在这
myno, my dad's here?
我,不,我爸爸也在啊
Jenny, come on. the models are ready,
珍妮,来吧,模特都准备好了
and we gotta go.
我们得走了
No, no, no. my dad and my brother are here.
不,不,我爸和我哥都在这
good.
挺好啊
So they can see how amazing you are with their own eyes
这样他们就能亲眼看到你的才华有多棒了
Instead of reading it in the papers tomorrow.
不用明天才在报上看到
I mean, it's not like he's going to kill you twice. okay.
我是说,他不会杀你两次的,好吧
Wait. please. nate, please, don't go.
等等,求你,内特,求你了,别走
I really need you here. please.
我真的需要你,求你了
Good evening. may I have your attention, please?
晚上好,请安静
Thank you.
谢谢
As head of the new york philanthropic society,
作为纽约慈善机构的领头人
Presenting this award is my favorite duty.
颁奖是我最爱的职责
Please join me in congratulating lily and bart bass.
请和我一起祝贺莉莉和巴特?拜斯
Did you find her? no.
你找到她了吗,没有
Lily and bart bass have funded the construction of clinics
莉莉和巴特?拜斯捐资在赤道几内亚
And hospitals in equatorial guinea,
以及斯里兰卡修建诊所
Sri lanka
和医院
My apologies. there seems to be
很抱歉,看来好像
Some sort of technical difficulty.
出了点技术问题
oh, god.

It looks great.
看起来不错
Thank you!
谢谢
Oh, my god. vanessa!
天啊,瓦内萨
Vanessa, wait!
瓦内萨,等等
Here, here, here, jenny, jenny.
别,别,珍妮,珍妮
stop. no, just
别去,别,只要...
It's not your place, okay? no, I have to say something.
这没你的事情,好吗,我得说点什么
No, no. stop. I shouldn't have done that.
不,不,别,我不该那么做的
I'm sorry.
对不起
Jenny. vanessa!
珍妮,瓦内萨
Looks like it's bros before hos for little j.
看来对小珍妮来说亲情要比私情重要呢
Who knew that when her loyalty kicked in,
谁知道当她的忠诚插进来时
Nate would be kicked out?
内特会被踢出局呢
J humphrey designs! backers are welcomewhoa.
珍妮?汉弗瑞设计,欢迎资助
Get your groping hands off of me, creep.
把你的臭手拿开,你这恶心人
I cannot believe your sister.
真不敢相信你妹妹
She's taken it to a whole other level.
她竟把整个事情弄成这样
Yeah, yeah, she has.
是啊,她确实这样
She's gotta be around here somewhere.
她一定在这儿某个地方
I'll check the lobby.
我去前厅看看
You might be upset, but the truth is,
你可能很不安,但事实是
This wasn't how you wanted to lose your virginity.
这并不是因为你有多想给出你的童贞
And which venue would you suggest, perhaps?
你觉得什么地方才合适呢
Chuck, I know it wasn't easy
恰克,我知道让八卦天后
Getting "gossip girl" to post that bogus report.
报出那条假新闻有多不容易
Thank you.
谢谢
For you, anytime.
对于你,随叫随到
I think your little virgin's making a break for it. ugh!
我想你的小处女要溜走了啊
Emma. emma! wait.
艾玛,等等
Aren't you done? you won
你够了吗,你赢了
You, muffy, my mom.
你,玛菲,我妈妈
I'm the only loser.
我是唯一一个输掉的
You still don't get it.
你还是没搞明白
Having sex for the first time shouldn't be
你的第一次不应该是
Part of a competition to beat muffy the lacrosstitute.
和玛菲这样的人的一场比赛
It should be with someone you love.
应该是和一个你所爱的人
Was your first time with someone you love?
你的第一次是和你所爱的人吗
Yes. it was.

And honestly...
老实说
There are better ways of getting your mother's attention.
要吸引你母亲的注意有更好的办法的
I told you, this is about muffy.
我告诉过你,这都是关于玛菲
I wrote the book on distracted, selfcentered mothers.
我写过关于母亲的分心和自私的书
My mom has never met a single one of my teachers.
我妈妈从来就没有和我的老师见过面
She regularly forgets my birthday,
你从来记不得我的生日
And she only comments on my appearance
只有当她想批评人时
When she has something to criticize.
才会对我的长相做出评价
But you're perfect.
但你完美无瑕啊
True, and that's why I finally realized
对啊,这就是最后我发现
It wasn't about me...
这一切都不是因为我的原因
The same way it's not about you.
当然这也不是你的缘故
My mom always says when we come to the city,
我妈妈常说,当我们来到这个城市
We're gonna hang out and do motherdaughter things.
一起做很多母女该做的事情
It never happens.
可我们从没做过
So tell her that.
那就告诉她
And... can you try to avoid the serges of the world?
还有,你能试着躲开这个世界的嘈杂吗
Thanks, by the way.
谢谢,顺便提一下
That guy was pretty gross.
那个家伙可真恶心
Yeah.
不错
Uh... hello?

Hey, jordan. uh, no, no. no, no, it's not too late.
乔丹, 不,不,不,不迟
Uh, yeah. ii saw that. the three professors.
是,我看到那三位教授了
No, ii know what anemic means.
不是,我知道贫血是什么意思
Uh, all right, well, thank you. thank you for trying.
好的,谢谢,谢谢你帮我这个忙
I appreciate it. okay.
非常感谢,好
Is everything okay?
一切都还好吗
Um... no. no, not really.
不,其实并不太好
No, don't don't worry about jenny.
别为珍妮担心了
She'll probably get in some trouble
因为扰乱舞会
For disrupting the event, but honestly,
她可能会惹些麻烦吧,不过说实话
I think everyone in there was kind of relieved. no, I know.
这里每个人都轻松了一番,我知道
Jenny will be fine.
珍妮会没事的
Jenny will be great, because jenny always does
珍妮会很好的,因为她总是会
What she has to do to get what she wants.
为达目的不择手段
I don't follow.
我没怎么听明白
Tonight my sister alienated everyone in her life.
今晚我妹抛弃了她生命里的所有人
But tomorrow she's gonna be in "the new york times."
但明天她就会上《纽约时报》
I just can't help but wonder
我只是情不自禁地想
If she's the one with all the guts in the family.
她是不是我们家里最自私的人
Hey, where is this coming from?
你这是从哪儿听说的啊
Nowhere. nowhere. I'm sorry.
没有,对不起
The humphreys already spoiled your mom's night.
汉弗瑞家已经破坏了你妈妈的夜晚
I don't wanna spoil yours, too.
我可不想再来破坏你的
No, I don't care about this night. I care about you.
别这么说,我不在乎这个晚上,我在乎你
Tell me what's wrong.
告诉我是怎么回事
Uh... I'm not gonna get into yale
我想我不能去耶鲁了
Or probably any other school with a decent writing program.
或者其它有明确写作规划的学校了
No, dan, that is not true.
不,丹,那不是真的
no. I gotta go find my dad.
算了,我得去找我爸爸
Thank you.
谢谢
Good night.
晚安
Do you realize what time it is?
你知道现在是什么时候了吗
And look at that dress.
看那件衣服啊
You expect me to believe you went to the movies in that?
你以为我会相信你穿着那套衣服去看的电影吗
Mom, please don't. this isn't her fault.
妈妈,别这样,这不是她的错
bed now.
睡觉去
Bed!
睡觉
Mrs. boardman, before you say anything you'll regret
鲍德曼夫人,在你说一些让你后悔的话之前
What was your plan take my daughter clubbing
你的计划是什么,带我女儿去疯
And hope she'd plead your case to the dean?
想让她为你在院长面前说好话吗
I have some bad news for you, miss waldorf.
我有一些坏消息给你,霍道夫小姐
From what I've seen, you're not yale material.
就我所见的,你根本就不是上耶鲁的料
Oh, you haven't seen anything yet.
你还没看到这个呢
Tell me, did you have a nice time
告诉我,你和你布林莫尔学院的朋友
With your bryn mawr friends? what is that supposed to mean?
在一起是不是很开心,那是什么意思
Here. let me lend you my phone.
我最好借我的电话给你看看
You'll be needing it to make a call to new haven.
你可能要用它打个电话到纽黑文
Mom, this isn't blair's fault.
妈,这不是布莱尔的错
I told you to go to bed.
我告诉过你去睡觉
blair was only trying to help me.
布莱尔是来帮助我的
You're lecturing me?
你在给我说教吗
No wonder I don't want to spend time with you. bed! right now!
难怪我不想和你在一起,睡觉去,就现在
You were saying?
你刚刚说什么
Just...
只是
Your daughter is a great girl.
你女儿很优秀
You should pay more attention to her.
你应该多给她一些注意
Soon it'll be too late.
再不久就太迟了
Excuse me, ma'am?
打扰了,女士
Um, did you see a girl come out?
你有看到一个女孩出来吗
She had a blue shirt and dark, curly hair?
她穿着件蓝色衬衫和一头黑卷发
Jenny. dad? dad, let go of me.
珍妮,爸爸,放开我
Let go of me, dad. I'm trying to find vanessa.
放开我,爸爸,我要找瓦内萨
I hope you're proud of yourself.
真希望你会以你自己为荣
You know what? I am.
你知道吗,我确实很自豪
Because honestly, I achieved everything that I wanted.
因为老实说,我已经得到了所有我想要的
Jenny, you can't just go through life
珍妮,你不能这样
Not caring about who you hurt.
不管自己伤害的人
Dad, I already have 32 missed calls on my phone, okay?
爸爸,我这儿已经有了32个未接电话了
And those people aren't calling to tell me how mad they are
他们不是打电话来指责我破坏别人的派对
That I ruined their party. they're calling to tell me
有多疯狂,他们是来告诉我
That they like my designs, and they want to meet me.
有多喜欢我的设计,想约我
Well, those people are not your father,
那些人不是你的父亲
And speaking for him, I have never been more disappointed.
说到他,我从来没有这样对你失望过
Hi. hi there. I hope I'm not interrupting anything.
你们好,不会影响你们吧
Jenny, I think you owe lily an apology.
珍妮,你现在应该给莉莉赔个不是
No, really.
不用,说真的
he's right. Lily, I'mi'm really sorry.
他说得对,我很抱歉,莉莉
Well, honestly, it wasn't the evening I expected,
说实话,这的确不是我预想的场面
But it was amazing.
但棒极了
The whole thing was inspired.
这场秀很有创意
Okay, I'm just gonna wait over here for a moment.
好了,我还是回那边儿呆一会儿
If you think you're getting away with this tonight,
你要是觉得你今天晚上小有成果
You are deadly wrong.
那可就大错特错了
It's too late. It's done.
现在说也没用,做都做完了
Yeah, you're right.
是啊,没错
Officer, if you're looking for the person responsible
警官,如果你要找今晚大闹筵席的人算账
For tonight, this is her.
她在这呢
Dad! Rufus.
爸爸,鲁弗斯
You can't be serious.
你不是真打算这么对我吧
You're giving me no choice.
是你逼我的
It's her number all over the polaroids.
满天飞洒的卡片上都有她电话
Miss, I'm gonna have to take you to the station.
小姐,请你跟我到警察站去一趟
We'll call your parents from there.
到了我们会联系你的家长前来
He is my parent the one getting me arrested!
他就是我家长,想让你抓我的人
Officer, my name is lily bass,
警官,我是莉莉拜斯
and I was the one being honored this evening,
今晚的宴会是为我举行的
and my husband also owns this hotel,
同时我的丈夫是这家酒店的所有者
And we won't be pressing any charges.
我们不打算追究责任
Makes my job easier.
那我就省事了
Lily, this is none of your business.
莉莉,这与你无关
I am saving you from making a terrible mistake.
我是在阻止你铸成大错
You know what?
你知道吗
You guys figure it out.
你们自己解决吧
I'm going home.
我要回家了
Poor jennyall that glamour almost led to the slammer.
可怜的珍妮,身着时装却差点套上囚服
But what will the morning bring?
但翌日清晨会发生什么呢
Figured you'd be back at the family manor.
貌似你回故园来了
Is this the new minimalism?
新简约主义装饰风格吗
What the hell is going on?
到底怎么了
What do you think? I told you we were in trouble.
你觉得呢,我告诉过你情况不好
You didn't tell me it was this bad.
你没说过有这么糟
Then again, if it drove you to brooklyn,
那好,如果你上了布鲁克林
I guess I should have known.
我就会听说了
Brooklyn's over.
布鲁克林的梦碎了
I'm going to stay with my mom.
我回去跟我妈住
Don't be so dramatic. you're coming with me.
别闹,跟我走
No. I'm not.
不,我不去
B., it's time to get up. B
该起床了
There are other schools besides yalelike princeton.
除了耶鲁还有别的大学啊,普林斯顿呢
Princeton is a trade school. there's only yale.
普林斯顿是商贸大学,我只要耶鲁
Well, I'm proud of you for not succumbing
我为你的坚定不移
To your baser instincts.
的本性感到骄傲
Hey, even though you might not get into yale,
反正就算你不去耶鲁
At least this way you won't go to hell.
也有的是地方要你
Blair waldorf's phone.
找布莱尔?霍道夫吗
Y…yes, dean berube. sheshe's right here.
对,是的,是伯鲁比院长,请稍等
What? no! yes.
什么,不,是的
Dean berube. what a surprise.
伯鲁比院长,真是惊喜
Miss van der woodsen? you have a visitor.
范?德?伍德森小姐,有人想见你
Yes.
好的
So, uh, I was thinking you, me, assorted breakfast pastries.
我想,你和我,可以组团来顿早饭
How many pastries exactly?
有几个团员呢
Is it just you and me, or is the entire harem coming along?
只有你和我,还是你的整个后宫都来
Yeah, I want to explain yesterday.
对了,我是要解释一下昨晚的事
Look, aaron, the rings were sweet,
艾伦,彩铃说得很甜蜜
But I thought about it,
但我仔细想了想
And I don't really want to date someone who has a posse.
有候补女友团的男士就算了
A posse? Well, in our last two encounters,
候补女友团,我们最后两次的两次会面
You've been with two different girls.
你跟两个不同的女孩子在一起
Well, oneone was a friend.
一个是朋友
So you've said.
随你怎么说
And the other one was...
另一个
You know what?
你知道吗
No, ii could explain who tamara is
我可以解释特玛拉的事
And why she was at my apartment last night.
还有她为什么昨晚在我这
The fact is, either you feel something here or you don't.
事实上不论你有没有感觉到
If you want an excuse not to give this a shot, that's fine.
如果你听了我的解释能原谅我
But ever since you walked into the gallery last week,
但是自从你上周走回车库
I haven't been able to stop thinking about you.
我就无时无刻不在想你
I even dug up my old camp stuff.
我甚至还把以前的帐篷翻出来了
so did i.
我也是
Is it too weird to think that maybe fate brought us
要是我说命运让我们重逢
Back together again?
会不会太俗了
Yes...
是啊
But romantic, too.
但也很浪漫
Hey, you know what? forget breakfast.
你知道吗,我们忘了早餐的事
I've waited nine years. I think that merits dinner.
我已经等了九年,不介意改吃晚餐
You didn't eat that ring, did you?
那个戒指你没有吃了吧
No, not yet.
不,还没有
Good. it's nine years old.
太棒了,它已经九岁了
Wait. you kept yours?
等等,你的你还留着吗
I'll see you tonight.
晚上见
Oh, my god. emma told the dean that I'm the one person
老天,艾玛告诉伯鲁比院长无论如何
Living or dead that she'd most like to have dinner with.
她最想共进晚餐的人是我
And he said that yale
他还说耶鲁大学
Could really use a girl like blair waldorf.
需要布莱尔?霍道夫这样的女孩
Oh, b., I'm so happy for you. B
我真为你高兴
Hey, I was just about to wake you.
我正打算叫你
Your, uh, sister stomped out of here
你的,妹妹,离家出走了
At about 6:00 this morning,
大概时间是早上六点
So it's just the 2 of us.
所以现在只有我们两个
Did you sleep in that last night?
你昨晚睡着了吗
I didn't sleep, actually.
说实话没有
I was up all night
我整晚都醒着
Finishing this story for noah shapiro.
写诺拉夏皮罗那个故事的结尾
The guy from "the paris review"? which story?
"巴黎评论"那个人吗,什么故事
The one about chuck bass.
关于恰克?拜斯的
You said you couldn't write that story.
你说你不能写那个的
No, I could always write it. I chose not to.
不是,我什么时候都能写,关键是我不想
Dan, just because jenny
丹,就因为珍妮
Dad, look,
爸爸,你瞧
The morning after my little sister stages
你不该在我的妹妹上演了一出
A fashion show that all of new york city
第二天一早整个纽约城都会
Will be talking about is not the time
议论纷纷的时装秀的时候
For the "slow and steady" speech.
给我做"稳扎稳打"的演讲
All right, I'm sorry.
好吧,对不起
Ii tried it your way.
我,我按你说的做过了
I wish I could get the two of you to understand
我希望你们能明白
That success, people praising you, it goes away.
成功,成名
And when that day comes,
那时都会烟消云散
If you don't like who you are, you're done.
连你自己都不喜欢自己,你就一败涂地
Well, I guess that's a chance I'm willing to take.
但我还是想抓住这个机会
Dan, please. I have to worry about you now?
丹,求你了,我现在连你也要担心了吗
It's gonna be all I can do to try and reach jenny.
我现在唯一要做的就是就是联系珍妮
It's a little late for that, dad.
晚了点,爸爸
Ii think you need to look in her room.
你,你来看看她的房间
S. and b. are headed for yale.
S和B准备向耶鲁进发
Nate's headed out of town, and dan's headed for trouble.
内特急于离开城里,丹即将大难临头
As for little sister jenny,
至于小妹妹珍妮
She's nowhere to be seen.
无人知道她的踪迹
X.o.x.o., gossip girl.
X.o.x.o.八卦天后

分享到