绯闻女孩第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第18集:排练话剧
日期:2017-04-27 11:39

(单词翻译:单击)

Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
Is that Carter Baizen? -Where were you?
那不是卡特?贝森吗,你去哪儿了
Ha, where wasn't he?
他无处不在
He disowned his parents and took off around the worId.
跟父母决裂然后就开始环游世界
An affair with a student? Me and you?
和学生有暧昧关系,我和你吗
I'd never do that.
我绝不会那么做的
You were right about dan and rachel.
关于丹和雷切尔你是对的
You have proof. give it to me.
你有证据,把它给我
If they find out that I let an outsider in
要是他们发现我让外人介入
I'll protect you.
我会保护你的
Your own father was one of them
你自己的父亲是其中一员
and you didn't even know it.
而你一无所知
Don't contact me again.
别再联系我了
I'm sorry for the interruption,
抱歉打断你们
But I have something
可有个东西
I think almost everyone here would want to see.
我想大家都会想看的
I'm back at constance, got into yale.
我回到了康士坦次,还进了耶鲁
Everything's perfect again.
一切重归完美
I thought you lied to me.
我以为你骗了我
Then why were you so ready to believe the worst?
为什么你那么轻易就接受了最坏的情况
I think part of me wanted to.
我想是我自己想相信
It's over, isn't it?- what are you doing here?
结束了,不是吗,你来这儿干吗
I came to apologize. I don't know what came over me.
我来道歉的,我不知道我是怎么了
And who am i?
我是谁?
That's a secret I'll never tell.
这是不能说的秘密
You know you love me.
你知道你爱我的
X.o.x.o., gossip girl.
X.o.x.o.,八卦天后
On the upper east side,
在曼哈顿上东区
All the world's a stage
整个世界就是个舞台
and all the men and women merely players.
所有的男人女人都是演员
But once a year, constance/ st.
可一年一度的,康士坦次的学生们
Jude's students shed their usual roles and
抛掉他们的惯有角色
Take on new ones for the senior class play.
为毕业演出,担任了新的角色
This year's pick-- "the age of innocence."
今年的剧目是, "纯真年代"
I just can't believe this is a senior requirement or that
我无法置信,这是个毕业要求
Chuck got a doctor to actually diagnose him with acute stage fright.
而恰克找了个医生确诊他是"急性怯场"
Should have gone with mercury poisoning.
应该早就汞中毒仙逝了
Before "gossip girl," there was edith wharton,
早八卦天后前,就有伊迪斯?华尔顿夫人
And how little has changed.
一切几乎没怎么随时代改变
The same society snobs still reigned,
现在仍旧是小人当道
Only in corsets and horse-drawn carriages.
只是局限在紧身胸衣跟马车的领域了
When I saw "the age of innocence" with daddy,
我跟爸爸看"纯真年代"时
I always pictured myself as winona,
我总把自己想成是薇诺娜
But playing the stronger,
可出演一个更坚强
More emotionally complex female lead
情感上更复杂的女性领导人
Just feels so right.
感觉真棒
Dorota, hairpin.
发夹,多洛塔
Besides,
另外
you're so much more suited to play may, who's so... pretty.
你更适合出演梅,她是那么,美丽
thanks.
谢谢
At last, my life is perfect.
事到如今,我的人生完美无缺
My only problem-- how to relate to my character.
我唯一的问题,就是怎样贴近我的角色了
Countess olenska is a ruined woman
奥兰斯卡公爵夫人是个被人毁掉
With no prospects,
前途渺茫的女人
Anw d let's face it, I have the world on a string.
可面对现实,整个世界都在我掌握中
Of course, there is the odious task of playing opposite dan humphrey.
当然了,跟丹?汉弗瑞演对手戏也挺烦人的
Dorota, enough. how are you two doing, b.t.w?
多洛塔,够了,另外,你俩现在咋样了
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm just trying not to think of him, distracting myself with other...
我一直试着不去想他,用别人来
Distractions.
分分心
You mean your crush on our director?
你是说你看上咱们导演了吗
Julian is kind of amazing, isn't he?
朱利安确实挺迷人,不是吗
Do you know that he directed - bogosian off-broadway
你知道他导演了,他在茱莉亚学院的最后一年
In his last year of juilliard, blah, blah, blah?
在外百老汇导演了博高西安,之类的
You can always depend on constance to snare some wunderkind.
在康士坦次,你总能勾引到这些少年得志的人
But really, s., aren't you sick of brooding artists?
可说真的S你对这些爱沉思的艺术家还没厌烦吗
Well, he broods in the sexiest way, that is,
好吧,至少他不正视我的时候
When he's not looking right through me.
那沉思样子还挺性感
Oh, my life is so bountiful.
我的人生太瑰丽了
I don't need a boyfriend to feel fulfilled.
我不需要一个男朋友来感到充实
Aah! oh, my god! come look at this!
上帝啊,快看这个
But I do need silence to emotionally prepare for the stage.
可我的确需要安静,好为上台准备好感情
What are you clucking about?
你们在吵吵什么啊
Nelly just got in early to yale.
内丽刚被耶鲁提前录取了
Uh, that's impossible.
那是不可能的
Yale only accepts one constance student early a year, and that's me.
耶鲁每年只收一个康士坦次的学生,那就是我
She just got an e-mail directly from dean berube.
她刚收到一封伯鲁比院长直接发来的电邮
I have to find headmistress queller.
我得找到女校长
Julian, I added the fur collar to olenska's act two dress.
朱利安,我在奥兰斯卡第二幕的礼服上加了毛领
Add fur to the cuffs. humphrey!
在袖口也加上皮毛,汉弗瑞
This is an invited dress. backstage now.
这是带妆彩排,回后台去
I can't believe I volunteered to do costumes.
我不敢相信我自愿来做戏服
Oh, for the days of eleanor's atelier.
我在埃莉诺工作室时,那可是
Wait. did I really just say that?
等等,我刚才真那么说了吗
How did she even show her face after everthing she's done.
她居然还有脸来
Dan, remember, in scene three, you enter from stage right,
丹,记住,第三场时你从右边入场
Not Stage left
不是左边
Stage left, right.
左边入场,好
No. no, stage right.- yeah, I got it.
不,是右边入场,好,我知道了
I just don't get why you want to do a documentary on all this.
我就是不明白,你干吗要把这些拍成纪录片
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吗
A high school forks out a small fortune to stage a play...
一个高中花了笔巨款排演一部戏
Hires broadway's hottest up-and-coming director--
雇了百老汇的新晋导演
That means you've got wealth, privilege, atrocious acting.
就是说你有了财富,特权,和残暴的元素
And the fact that you're doing "the age of innocence,"
事实上你在演"纯真年代"
Well, that's just the icing on the cake.- okay.
那只是个点缀而已,好吧
But don't worry. I won't make you look bad.- stop.
别担心,我会把你拍的很好看,住手
And whatever else,
另外
"the age of innocence" is one of the most beautiful books ever. ugh.
"纯真年代"是我读过最优美的书了
It's, like, the most boring book ever.
它是我读过的最无聊的书
Nothing happens.
什么事都没法生
Guy and girl want to be together, but can't, end of story.
男人跟姑娘想在一起,但是不能如愿,故事结束
Nate, the story's in the details.
内特,这故事在于细节
The simple act of unbuttoning a glove expresses the character's
脱下手套这样的简单动作,也表达了角色
Inner passion. I can think of a lot more interesting ways to express my passion.
内心的激情,我能想到更有趣的方式表达激情
Oh, really? - towards you.
真的吗,对你
Chuck bass. it's good to see you, son.
恰克?拜斯,见到你很高兴,孩子
Mr. campbell, hello.
坎贝尔先生,你好
I, uh, I'm sorry for your loss.
对你所失,我深表遗憾
I was in prague for the funeral.
葬礼时我人在布拉格
I would have paid my respects in person.
我该亲自去献上我的尊敬的
Thank you. I'll come by the office.
谢谢你,我会去办公室的
I hear you're learning the ropes.
听说你已经上手了
Trying to.
试着上手
Enjoy. thanks.
好好享受,谢谢
Is this okay?- perfect.
这样行吗,很好
My lucky day. carter baizen back in town.
我的幸运日,卡特?拜曾回城里了
A delight to see you, bass.
很高兴见到你啊,拜斯
Elle? you're all right.
艾丽,你还好吧
You have the wrong person. my name is hayley.
你认错人了,我叫海莉
What are you doing with this loser?
你跟这衰人在一起干吗
Back off, bass. the, uh, lady says she doesn't know you.
离远点儿,拜斯,女士说她不认识你
She knows me. I know you're in some kind of trouble.
她认识我,我知道你有点麻烦
Whatever kind of help you need,
不管你需要什么帮助
You're not going to find it with him.
他都帮不上你
Carter, I have to use the ladies' room.
卡特,我得去趟卫生间
Get me a drink? just--just wait a sec.
给我买杯饮料好吗,等等
Come on, bass. don't cause a scene.
拜托,拜斯,别挑事儿
Heard you were in thailand recently.
听说你最近在泰国
You should have come to see me in singapore.
你该来新加坡看我的
Of course I had to leave in a hurry.
不过我不得不提前离开了
How was singapore?
新加坡好玩吗
I'm surprised you made it out in one piece.
真没想到你撒谎也如此出口成章
I'm hooked up on every continent.
我属于每块大陆
I landed last night, rrolled into apothe and met...
我昨晚下的飞机,之后就遇到了
Well, who really cares what her name is, right?
谁在乎她叫什么呢,是吧
God bless america. - mr. baizen?
上帝保佑美国,拜曾先生
Your date just exited through the kitchen.
你的女伴刚从厨房离开了
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
Hey. jacket over vest and button to top.
背心外面再加件外套,行头就齐了
Hello? what's wrong with you?
你怎么了
it's--it's nothing.
没事
Did you see how those teachers treated rachel?
你看到那些老师是怎么对雷切尔的吗
Yeah. they were like grown-up mean girls.
看到了,她们就像成人版的贱女孩一样
If I wrote a note, could you deliver it?
我写张便条的话,你能帮我送给她吗
Dan, headmistress queller told her to stay away from you.
丹,校长严令禁止她和你来往
I saw how they were treating her.
我看到她们对待她的样子了
it's--it's--it's my fault.
都是我的错
I just want to know that she's okay.
我只想确认她没事
Hi, miss carr.
卡尔小姐
I love your necklace. is it new?
项链真漂亮,是新的吗
no. it's quite old, actually.
不,买了挺久了
Well, it's very nice.
很漂亮
Hi. I am gonna sit in front until the first costume change.
换第一次装之前,我得坐在前排
Jenny, i-i really don't think that... Thanks.
珍妮,你不应该,谢谢
This is just a dress rehearsal.
这次只是带妆彩排
There are people out there. don't let the--
外面有观众,千万不要
headmistress! there you are.
校长,你在这里啊
Nelly yuki claimed she got into yale early.
内丽?尤琪说她被耶鲁提前录取了
There must be some mistake.
一定是搞错了
I'm sorry, blair. there's no mistake.
抱歉,布莱尔,没有搞错
I was on my way to tell you
我正要告诉你
I received a call from dean berube.
我接到了伯鲁比院长的电话
They've rescinded your acceptance
你的资格被取消了
and given the spot to nelly.
内丽填补了你的空缺
Is today april fool's?
今天是愚人节吗
Though I had previously informed yale of your detention,
虽然我告知了耶鲁你收到了处分
I did not tell them what the punishment was for.
但并未告诉他们你受处分的缘由
But apparently, an anonymous caller did.
但是,有人匿名举报你的处分原因
The dean called for me to confirm the story.
院长打给我来证实过
I had no choice.
我别无选择
But I did penance for that.
可我已经认错了啊
I explained that you made amends,
我向他说过你很懊悔
But yale considers hazing a faculty member a very serious offense.
但耶鲁认为陷害学校老师是严重的恶行
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
There must be something we can do.
一定还有补救的办法吧
Blair, it's over.
布莱尔,没用的
You will not be attending yale.
你进不了耶鲁
Every actress eventually finds the hook into her character,
每位女演员最终都会与角色产生共鸣
Even if sometimes life has to give her a little push.
即使有时是生活本身推动的
Waldorf, you're holding up the curtain.
霍道夫,开场就等你一个人呢
Come. now.
快来
Upon my soul, it's countess olenska,
我敢说,那是奥兰丝卡伯爵夫人
parading herself at the opera.
在歌剧中,审视着自己
It's a pity. her life is finished.
真可惜,她的生命已经完结
But don't worry, b.
但别担心, B
When god closes a door, he opens a play.
当上帝关上一扇门,他会为你开启一部剧
Elle.
艾丽
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Oh, did you tell my cousin ellen of our engagement?
你和我表姐艾伦说过我们的婚约吗
I hadn't had the chance.
还没来得及
oh, well, you mustn't. she's been away so long.
别告诉她,她去了那么远的地方
Did I miss much?
我错过的多吗
oh, no, just the first scene.
不多,只有第一幕而已
Hey, jenny, you dropped your...
珍妮,你东西掉了
Oh. wait. can i...
等等,给我
May knows as well as I do the real reason of her cousin staying away.
梅和我都知道她表姐去向远方的真正原因
But I shall never let her see the least sign that I'm
但我永远都不会让她知晓一丝一毫
Conscious of there being a shadow on poor ellen olenska's reputation.
她只是我对艾伦?奥兰丝卡仰慕的替代品
Get me out of this. out of my way.
把这个给我脱下来,让开
I need to make the fat lady sing.
我要让胖女士唱歌(也有了结一切的意思)
Pull! - it's stuck.
使劲拉啊,卡住了
No, leave it. she'll need as much padding as possible.
别管了,填充物给她多少都不嫌够
What is your problem?
你干嘛对我这样
My problem is a two-faced,
我这样,是因为你这个
four-eyed devious little snipe in a fat suit.
穿胖女装的双面四眼八婆
Did you really think you could
你还真以为自己能
rat me out to yale and get away with it?
把我从耶鲁挤出去,在一边得意吗
I don't know what you're talking about.
不知道你在说什么
Everyone's jealous of me because my life is perfect,
所有人都为我的生活无比完美而嫉妒我
And you've always been the most jealous of all.
你是最嫉妒我的那个
People aren't jealous of you, blair. they hate you.
大家不嫉妒你,布莱尔,大家讨厌你
I didn't call yale,
打给耶鲁的不是我
and good luck figuring out who did.
祝你好运继续找出真凶吧
There are about a thousand people
喜欢看你被恶整的人
who would relish taking you down.
多得不计其数
wanna hear the sickest scandal ever?
想不想听最恶心的丑闻
Remember b.'s lord?
还记得B的公爵吗
It turns out he was giving the royal treatment to his own queen mother,
原来他曾给自己母亲献上皇家伺候哦
And the worst part?
而最让人大跌眼镜的是
B. knew and ignored it.
B却对此睁只眼闭只眼
How desperate can you be, b.?
你还真是自降身段啊, B
No wonder yale dumped you. who wants inbred legacies?
怪不得耶鲁不要你,哪有人想要你的乱伦传统
Someone's out to get you, blair. it's just not me.
布莱尔,有人想整死你,可惜不是我
Vanessa.
瓦内萨
Julian. hey, I made the adjustment
朱利安,根据你对花园那场戏的建议
you suggested in the garden scene.
我对自己的表演做了些调整
Uh, yeah, yeah. um, good show, sabrina.
恩好,演得不错,塞布里娜
So how does it feel to play may welland?
扮演梅?沃林德的感觉如何
Well, it feels like my character's rubbing off on me.
感觉自己好像要被我的角色抹杀了
May's fiance pays no attention to her, and as for me...
梅的未婚夫显然对她没兴趣,而我呢
Are you talking about julian?
你是在说自己和朱利安吧
Well, the play opens tomorrow. he's just distracted.
明天就要开演了,他只是心不在焉
Julian, hey.
朱利安
I was just thinking,
我在想
It would be really helpful for my friend vanessa's
如果你能多给这部剧些意见的话
Documentary to hear more about your vision for the show.
对我朋友瓦内萨的纪录片会很有帮助
Why don't we all grab a bite to eat?
我们去吃饭怎么样
I suppose it couldn't hurt to, uh,
好啊,这样也挺好
Give my actors a little more insight into my intentions.
能按我的意愿指导演员很好
Let me just grab my stuff. I'll meet you in front.
我先去拿自己的东西,前门见吧
Airing my dirty laundry to yale
把我的丑事捅给耶鲁
and sending the lord marcus "gossip girl" blast
还把马库斯伯爵的事发给八卦天后
makes you officially my enemy number one.
你现在是我的头号敌人了
I don't know what you're talking about, blair.
你在说什么啊,布莱尔
Honestly.- what are you doing with her? we hate her.
真的,你怎么和她在一起,我们讨厌她
I don't hate her. she's my friend, actually.
我不讨厌她啊,她是我朋友
And you just need to calm down.
你得先镇定下来
Calm down, serena? she got me axed from yale.
我怎么镇定,她搞得我被耶鲁取消资格了
You're seriously taking her side?
你真要站在她那边吗
Fine.
好吧
But a word of advice-- she will be destroyed,
给你点建议好了,她会被我整死的
And you don't want to become collateral damage.
你可不想被我殃及池鱼
Thank you.
谢谢
I've been bathing like the french
这一周来我都只能像法国人那样
in restaurant bathrooms all week.
在法国餐馆洗澡
So you've been on the run.
你在逃亡
You know, I wanted to contact you.
我想过要联系你
I felt like we had a connection.
我觉得我们之间有种微妙联系
but I was scared.
但我很害怕
And carter? I just met him.
那卡特呢,我刚认识他
He told me he was rich, so I thought he could help.
他跟我说自己很有钱,我以为他能帮我
Please.
请坐吧
Look, no one is going to hurt you.
听着,没人能伤害你
Are you kidding?
开什么玩笑
You know the kind of people who are members.
你也知道那些成员是些什么人
They're powerful men,
他们有权有势
And the things I know about them could destroy their lives.
而我所知道的内幕足以让他们送命
Nobody ever told me that once you're in, you're in for good.
一旦涉足其中,永远无法脱身,没人告诉过我
If only I could just leave the country,
真希望我能远走高飞
Start over with a clean slate.
从此洗心革面
So that's what you'll do.
我正有此意
Money's not a problem.
钱不是问题
We'll get you a new identity, a new passport. How?
我给你弄新身份证和新护照,怎么弄
I know a guy.
我知道有人能办
Thank you.
谢谢
Just one question.
还有个问题
How do you feel about Brazil?
你觉得巴西怎么样
Scorsese said that he considers "Age of Innocence"
斯科塞斯认为《纯真年代》
More violent than his films with guns and blood.
比他那些打打杀杀的电影更暴力
Marty's inspiration was "The Heiress." William Wyler.
马蒂的灵感来源于千金小姐,威廉?怀勒
So you're a Wyler fan? Have you ever seen "Little Foxes"?
看来你是怀勒的粉丝,看过小狐狸吗
Are you kidding?
怎么可能没看过
Serena made me see it, like, what, three times?
瑟琳娜逼我看了,好像是三遍
She's obsessed with Bette Davis.
Yeah, Bette Davis.
没错,贝蒂?戴维斯
I, um...

I love her eyes. Her hair is harlow gold.
Hey, listen. I'm gonna take off, okay? I'll come with.
我得走了,行吗,我跟你一起走
Oh, I was just gonna tell you my take on the play.
我正打算告诉你关于剧本的设想呢
Yes, that's a great idea.
对,听起来不错
Don't go, please.
别走,拜托了
Nate, do you mind?
内特,你介意吗
No, no. It's, uh, it's cool. Listen I have...
不,不,很好,我还得
Lines to practice anyway, so I'll go now.
还得去排练,先走了
So...
那么
You know, uh, Nate's got the right idea.
我觉得,内特说得对
I didn't realize how late it was.
我都没注意到已经很晚了
Let me just grab the check.
我去结账吧
Thank god.
谢天谢地
Serena, I know you like him, but as your friend,
瑟琳娜,我知道你喜欢他,但作为朋友
Julian is the most self-absorbed,
朱利安是我见过最固执己见
Pompous person I've ever met.
最傲慢自大的人
All he does is go on and on about classic movies,
他只知道对古典电影喋喋不休
And it's totally annoying.
真是烦死人了
You were keeping up with him pretty good there.
你跟他好像很能聊得来嘛
Yeah, and I'm totally annoying.
没错,但我也快烦死了
Thanks, ladies. Don't worry. It's taken care of.
谢谢,女士们,已经搞定了
And, uh, it's been a lot of fun. It has.
晚餐也很有趣,的确
Uh, you know,
知道吗
All this talk about Bette Davis has--has
关于贝蒂?戴维斯的讨论
Really got me thinking about my character.
让我对角色有了重新的思考
You know, I think I could use some
我觉得在表演之前
More coaching before the show.
我还需要一些辅导
What do you say? Sure. Say 4:00? Text me your address.
你觉得呢,当然,四点如何,把你地址发给我
Great.
太棒了
So what are you up to? You mean, what are we up to?
你有什么打算,你是说,我们有什么打算
I may not be a huge classic film buff,
或许我不是个超级古典电影迷
But I have read "Cyrano."
但我看过西拉诺哦
Hey. Sorry. When I finally came out, you were gone. So...
抱歉,我最后出来时你已经走了,所以
You were great in the play. I just--
你演得很好,我就...
No, I-I meant with Rachel.
不,我是说你和雷切尔
Do you, like--did she respond?
你,她有什么反应吗
Uh, yeah. She wrote a note.
是,她写了张纸条
All right, w-well, great. Where is it?
好的,很好,在哪呢
Um, dad has it.
在老爸那里
Mr. Humphrey-- I believe this belongs to you.
汉弗瑞先生,我觉得这是你的
Poor Miss Iowa-- caught playing Mrs. Robinson.
可怜的爱荷华小姐,却成了罗宾逊夫人
Looks like the teacher just got schooled.
看起来老师也受到教育了哦
Dan, we need to talk.
丹,我们得谈谈
Well, I've got nothing to say.
我没什么好说的
I went to see Miss Carr last night.
我昨晚去见了卡尔小姐
This thing between the two of you--it's over.
你们之间的一切都结束了
Well, we'll see.
是吗,走着瞧
You cannot be this short-sighted.
你不能这样鼠目寸光
If word gets out about this, you'll be expelled.
如果有闲话传出去,你会被开除的
Miss Carr will be fired for good.
卡尔小姐也会丢掉饭碗
Well, Miss Carr is the one who sent me the key.
是卡尔小姐把钥匙给我的
So presumably, she understands that risk
由此可见,她了解这些风险
And she's making her own decision.
并且作出了自己的决定
However grown-up you think you are,
不管你是否觉得自己已经成年
You're still in high school.
你还是个高中生
I care about Rachel, all right? And I'm 18.
我在乎雷切尔,行吗,而且我已经18岁了
So with all due respect, I think I'll decide who I see.
恕我直言,我有权决定和谁约会
Oh, do go on, newland.
请继续,新大陆
I do love your descriptions.
我很喜欢你的描述
Well, why shouldn't we make them real?
我们何不亲自前去一游呢
We shall, my dearest, of course, next year.
当然,亲爱的,明年吧
See, May is all about what's proper.
听着,五月是最合适的
You've read other Wharton novels, right?
你看过沃顿的其它作品,对吧
"The House of Mirth"?
"欢乐之家"
Yes. yes, I-I have.
对,对,我看过
Good, because "House of Mirth"
很好,因为"欢乐之家"
Was a huge influence on clayton.
对克莱顿有极大的影响
Jack Clayton. He directed "the great gatsby."
杰克?克莱顿,他导演了"了不起的盖茨比"
Jack Clayton, "Gatsby."
杰克?克莱顿, "盖茨比"
Most critics consider it a failed adaptation.
许多批评家认为这是个败笔
No offense, Mr. Film Fanatic,
恕我冒昧,狂热影迷先生
But I-I don't think the movie was nearly as good as the book.
我觉得电影并不如原着那般出色
I don't disagree.
我不反对
Why do you say so?
为什么这么说
Some blame Clayton's direction,
有人指责克莱顿的导演水平
Others point the finger at Coppola's screenplay.
还有人对科波拉的剧本指手画脚
In "the times," vincent canby said--
文森特?坎比在泰晤士报中说
Whoa. Slow down. Excuse me?
慢一点,什么
No excuse me.
没什么
It's just that sometimes my thoughts come so fast that I, uh,
有时我的思绪转得太快了,我
I get confused.
我有点迷糊
Sorry.
抱歉
From now on, I'll say a line,
现在开始,我一句句说
And all you have to do is repeat it exactly.
你只要逐句重复就行了
You're quite right.
你说得对
The film is... impotent.
那部电影,大失水准
It totally misses what the book is even about--
完全偏离了原着,特别是
The eternal conflict between the repression of
压抑的社会与个人的热情
Society and the passion of the individual.
之间的种种内部矛盾
You are so insightful, Julian.
你很有见解,朱利安
I completely agree about the power of unexpressed passion.
我完全赞成这种被压抑热情的强大力量
You know, you are so insightful, Julian.
你真是见解深刻,朱利安
I completely agree about the power of unexpressed passion.
我完全赞同这种被压抑热情的强大力量
I have to confess, I underestimated you.
不得不承认,我低估了你
You're quite extraordinary.
你很超凡脱俗
Shall we get back to the scene?
我们再回到剧本上吧
What was that?
那是什么
I'm sorry. Just one second.
对不起,等我一下
It's a text.
有条短信
Yale's hallowed halls have gone to hell.
耶鲁之门神圣不再
S. got accepted, but not for her s.a.t. scores.
S得以胜出,并不是因为其SAT分数
Allowing a press release was her only prerequisite.
她的唯一先决条件是发布一篇新闻稿
I have to go.
我要挂了
I-I lost track of time again.
我,我又没时间概念了
We're late for the theater. Are you ready to go?
去剧院要晚了,准备好了吗
Yeah. Yeah.
是,是
Good to see you, Hayley.
很高兴见到你,海莉
Or should I call you Elle? - sorry I ran off like that. -
还是要称呼你艾丽,抱歉我就那么走了
I just didn't know if I could trust you or not.
当时不知道是否能信任你
Baizen, you know I'm not your biggest fan,
拜曾,你知道我不是他很喜欢你
But you are an expert at crossing borders. I'm happy to oblige.
你总是不守规矩,乐意效劳
Especially if it means having Chuck Bass owe me a favor.
特别是恰克?拜斯欠我人情的时候
But my passport guy-- he's a bit of a paranoid freak.
但做护照的那人,有点偏执狂
He won't like an entourage. I understand.
他不喜欢外人,我了解
Look, you take Elle, and I'll meet you at Teterboro.
你带艾丽走,我们在泰特波罗见
It's okay.
没事的
Thank you. I'm so grateful.
谢谢,非常感谢
Don't worry, Bass.
别担心,拜斯
We'll take care of her.
交给我们没问题
I've lost everything.
我什么都没了
I'm humiliated and shunned.
被羞辱,被孤立
They've made me a flesh-and-blood countess olenska.
把我弄的像奥兰斯卡伯爵夫人再世一样
You are an actress.
你现在是演员
Pour it into the role. use pain onstage.
把感情倾泻倒角色上,到台上去伤心
You're right.
你说的对
I'm an actress.
我是演员
no...

I'm a seagull.
我是一只海鸥
No, you're a shameless bitch.
胡扯,你是个无耻的婊子
Now what?
现在又怎么了
Everything you've done
你做的每件事
spreading rumors about who I've had sex with,
散播谣言说我和谁上床了
What alley I puked in
我在哪个巷子里吐了
Or telling Dean Berube that I killed pete fairman
告诉伯鲁比院长我杀了皮特?法尔曼
I forgave everything all because I thought one
所有的事我都原谅了,我以为
Day you'd grow up, but putting out a "gossip girl" blast
你终会成熟,但弄个八卦爆料
about yale and the press release
说我和耶鲁还有新闻稿
Serena, I didn't put out the blast.
瑟琳娜,那不是我发的
At least have the dignity not to lie to my face.
有点自尊,别当我面撒谎
wait. but I'm not lying.
等等,我没撒谎啊
Only two people knew about it--you and Dan
只有两个知道这事,你和丹
and dan would never do something like that.
丹绝对不会做这种事
I always want to believe the best in you, Blair.
我总想相信你有好的一面,布莱尔
The bottom line is, betrayal's in your nature.
说白了,你天生喜欢背叛
I didn't do it, Dorota.
多洛塔,那不是我做的
I believe you, miss Blair.
我相信你,布莱尔小姐
And if I didn't, that means Dan Humphrey did.
不是我做的,就是丹?汉弗瑞做的
Vanessa told him about marcus, and he could've put that out, too,
瓦内萨跟他说过马库斯,他可以把那个也爆了
All to get back at me for teacher-gate.
为"教室门"报仇
Do you know how hard it is to get revenge
每五分钟换个敌人
When your enemy is changing every five minutes?
你知道这样子要复仇有多难吗
You need to calm nerves and warm vocal chord. you want tea?
放松神经,暖暖嗓子,要不要喝茶
No, I want dan Humphrey's head on a platter.
不,我要用汉弗瑞的头打出本垒打
Rachel, hey, hey. I've been looking for you everywhere.
雷切尔,等等,我到处找你呢
We have to talk. - no, no, dan. we need to stay away from each other. -
我们得谈谈,不不,丹,我们不能在一起
My dad showed up at your house.
我爸到你家去了
We need to at least discuss this. - people are coming.
至少得说说这件事,有人过来了
It was reckless of me to respond to your note.
我想都没想就回复了你的便条
Rachel...
雷切尔
What are we doing?
我们在干吗啊
I-i can't help myself.
我不能控制自己
Am I supposed to pretend I'm not feeling what I'm feeling?
难道我要装作不喜欢你吗
You know this can't last.
你知道这长不了的
What can't?
什么长不了
Our staying away from each other.
我们俩互相逃避
Oh, mother's carriage has arrived.
母亲的马车来了
Do excuse me, dear. - of course.
抱歉,亲爱的,好的
So what happened with julian?
朱利安这事怎么了
We were in the middle of it, and then you just hung up.
正说得兴起,你就挂了
oh, sorry. I had to get off the phone.
抱歉,我得挂电话
But I shall never let her see the least signs that I am
但我绝对不会让她知道
Conscious of there being a shadow on poor ellen olenska's reputation.
是我有意毁了可怜的艾伦?奥兰斯卡的名声
I'll explain later. - the next day,
待会给你解释,第二天
mrs. Manson mingott received the young couple at a large
梅森?明格特在中央公园私人领地中
House in an inaccessible wilderness in the central park.
一幢大房子里接见了这对年轻夫妇
Girl, bring me my fan.
把我的扇子拿来
Yes. right away, ma'am.
好的,夫人
Mr. archer and miss welland.
阿契尔先生和沃林德小姐
At last. I was beginning to think you were so besotted
终于来了,我还在想,你们沉醉于爱情
With love you'd forgotten about your old grandmother.
把你们的老外婆都忘了
And when is the wedding to be?
婚礼是什么时候
Thank you for meeting me, mr. campbell. - oh, it's my pleasure, Chuck.
坎贝尔先生,谢谢你来见我,恰克,是我的荣幸
Your father was one of my closest friends.
你父亲是我最好的朋友
Which is why I was hoping you could help me with something.
所以希望你能帮我解决一点事
My father was a member of a club.
我父亲曾是某俱乐部会员
Oh, I can get you off the waiting list at any place in town. just name it.
我能帮你进入任何俱乐部,随便说
I'm not talking racket sports. this is a gentlemen's club.
不是网球,那是个绅士俱乐部
As it happens, carter baizen is a member, too.
碰巧的是,卡特?拜曾也是会员
I'm not acquainted with mr. baizen. - yesterday, park avenue winter?
我和拜曾先生不熟,昨天,在派克大街冬季餐馆
You left right when he did. I don't remember when I left.
你们俩前后脚走的,我不记得什么时候走的
And I don't know anything about a gentlemen's club.
我也不知道什么绅士俱乐部
The club moves every month.
这个俱乐部每月都换地方
There are girls there.
那里也有女郎
My. my, my.
天哪
Well, Chuck...
恰克
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我完全不知道你在说什么
Someone I care about is in trouble,
有个我关心的人遇到麻烦
And this club has something to do with it.
和这俱乐部有关
Now knowing my father was a member,
我父亲曾经是会员
It only stands to reason that his closest friends were, too.
显然他最好的朋友也是会员
When I go to the authorities,
如果我找到警方
I'll have to suggest they investigate everyone.
我会让他们调查每个人
I'm sorry about your friend, but I don't know anything that could help.
我对你朋友感到遗憾,但我无能为力
Have a good evening.
晚安
Mr. campbell, please.
坎贝尔先生,拜托了
I care about her.
我很在乎她
I can't say anything.
我必须守口如瓶
Eastview Hotel 10:30p.m.
东区,宾馆,晚上10:30
The great uta hagen used to tell actors,
伟大的乌塔?海根曾跟演员说过
"give birth to the new person you are to become."
"演绎角色时,让自己重生"
Well, with act one behind you and act two looming, my friends,
朋友们,第一幕已完成,第二幕即将开始
You are still in labor.
生产还未完成
I feel like I'm in labor.
我就是这种感觉
Remember, being onstage...
记住,在舞台上
Is like standing on the edge of a cliff.
就像站在悬崖边
What saves you
能救你们的
Is the love and trust you have in each other.
就是对别人的爱和信任
Also, my friend, the renowned "new york times" theater critic,
还有,纽约时报着名的戏剧评论家
Charles isherwood, is in the audience, and if you embarrass me,
查尔斯?伊修伍德在观众席中,如果你们让我难堪
I will kill you. now go.
就杀了你们,去吧
Mr. isherwood, thank you so much for coming.
伊修伍德先生,感谢您的到来
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you enjoying the show? - yes. yes.
您喜欢这次演出吗,是的
What happened to you? you were supposed to come by and get me. I'm sorry.
你怎么了,本来要来接我的,抱歉
You stood me up and your only explanation is "sorry"?
你放我鸽子,就只说声抱歉吗
Nate, what is going on?
内特,怎么回事
Nate, I told you.
内特,我告诉过你
Your character went bankrupt, suffered total public humiliation.
你的角色破产了,被公众耻笑
Not that you would understand that.
不是你理解的那样
The characters in this play are smoldering tempests of emotion.
这个剧的角色都感情丰富
You're... as empty as...
你的表演苍白得就像...
The federal reserve.
联储局的人
Nate, wait.
内特,等等
No. I gotta go work on my smoldering tempest of emotion.
不行,我得去发泄下我心中的怒火
Don't you think that was a little harsh?
你不觉得你说话有点过分了吗?
Directors push buttons to get performances.
严师出高徒
Put your camera on a tripod. come watch the show.
把你的摄影机放在三脚架上,来看戏吧
what a pretty carriage.
多漂亮的马车啊
Every time I see you, you happen to me all over again.
每次见到你,我都被你迷倒
Ellen, you might be the most honest woman I've ever met.
爱伦,你是我见过的最诚实的女人
What the hell are you doing?
你在干吗?
Oh, no, but one of the least fussy.
别这么说,最朴素的之一还差不多
You're trying to ruin my life. you're insane.
你想毁了我的生活,你疯了
You must know that this can't last.
你得知道这不能长久
What can't?
什么不能长久?
Our being together...
我们俩在一起...
And not being together.
然后不在一起
Don't try to gaslight me, humphrey.
汉弗瑞,别再让我丢脸了
I know you're just seeking revenge
我知道你只是想报复我
Because I ruined your chances with the simpy iowa teacher.
因为我毁了你和从爱荷华来的小老师在一起的机会
And incredible as it may seem,
看起来很神奇吧
not everyone spends their lives trying to plot revenge.
并不是所有人都成天想着报仇
You ought not to have come today.
你今天不该来的
I look forward to seeing you.
我很想见你
Every thought is burnt up in a great flame.
无法自拔地想你
Someone is out to get me, and all signs point to you.
有人想整我,所有证据都证明那个人就是你
You're the only one who knew it all. it has to be you.
你是唯一知道事情真相的人,肯定是你干的
Six or seven days passed,
六七天过去了
and archer heard nothing from madam olenska.
阿契尔一直没有奥兰斯卡的消息
Then one day, the newland archers received an invitation
然后有一天,纽兰的阿契尔一家收到了明哥特夫人的
To dine at mrs.Mingott's.
晚餐邀请
May, what a pretty gown.
梅,多美的礼服啊
Oh, thank you. how are you feeling, granny?
谢谢,你最近怎样啊,奶奶
People tell me I'm old and ill, but I feel perfectly fine.
人们都说我又老又病,但我感觉一切都很好
Hey. here.
拿着
That charm will prove useful when "beu-fort" arrives.
等"毕欧福特"来了他一定会被你吸引
I want him to feel welcomed. uh, beau-beaufort.
我想让他感觉到宾至如归,是贝奥福特
Oh. right. beaufort.
没错,贝奥福特
Granny?
奶奶
My child, your beauty never wanes.
我的孩子,你永远那么美
Ellen, it's been too long.
艾伦,好久不见
Much too long, cousin.
的确太久了,我的侄女
It was--it was really great of julian to let vanessa film it.
朱利安让瓦内萨来当摄影太好了
I guess she says he's an amazing director. is that right?
我想她会认为他是个很棒的导演,是吧
Nate, that's your cue. go, go! okay. sorry.
内特,该你上场了,快!好的!抱歉
Beaufort, so, so good of you to come.
贝奥福特,你能来真是太好了
Uh, they say you've been abroad.
他们说你出国了
Well, yes. I've--i've been, um...
没错,我去了...
I've been, um, you...
我去了...你...
Uh, they--they say you've been abroad, right?
他们...他们说你出国了,是吧
Yes. I've, um... he's always had trouble with this line.
是的,我..他总是忘词
I...
我...
You know what? whatever. y-y-you want feelings?
知道么,管他呢,你想要感情?
Well, i-i-i hate these clothes,
好吧,我恨这些服装
I hate this play and I hate pretentious
我恨这破剧,还有虚情假意
Asshats who try and steal other people's girlfriends.
某个王八蛋想抢别人的女朋友
In fact,
实际上
I might just spontaneously punch one next time you get in my face.
下次也许我再看到你就会自然地想打人
I know just how mr.Beaufort feels
我知道刚才贝奥福特的感受
- working so hard for something
为了某个东西费尽心力
And losing it because people are out to destroy you.
却最终由于某人的破坏失去了它
Well, countess,
伯爵夫人
At least you don't have to go through your whole life
至少你不用在你的一生中
Worried your best friend will humiliate and betray you.
担心你最好的朋友会侮辱和背叛你
I hate this fat suit. oh, and there's one other thing.
我特别讨厌这胖衣服,还有一件事
My whole family lost all of our money
我的家庭在我爸因贪污入狱前
Before my father went to jail for embezzlement.
丢掉了所有的钱
So I think I know more about humiliation andbankruptcy...
我认为我对于羞辱和破产有更深的理解...
All right, all right. than some lame dilettante director. okay?
好了好了,相对那些肤浅的导演来说
Oh, what amusing companions. no, stop.
真是群有趣的演员,别说了
Oh... my... god.
我的天啊...
No. I'm damned with van der luyden.
不,我对于范德?莱登一家已经厌烦了,汉弗里
all right.
好吧
Shakespeare says, "all's well that ends well,"
莎士比亚说过, "结果好一切都好"
And then sometimes it just ends.
有些事就这么结束了
Nate had already ruined everything.
内特已经把一切都搞砸了
You high school idiots turned my play into a travesty,
你那白痴高中生把我的演出变成了闹剧
Embarrassed me professionally.
还侮辱我的专业水平
julian, it's charles isherwood.
朱利安,查尔斯?伊修伍德来了
Charles. please, i-i can explain.
查尔斯,我要解释下
explain what? I loved it.
解释什么?我很喜欢这个剧
The classic interpretation of the first act juxtaposed with the radical
第一幕的古典主义与第二幕的
Deconstruction of the second act--genius.
解构主义,真是天才
really? you--you thought it was genius?
真的?你觉得那是天才的演出?
Yeah, I did.
没错
The repressed characters melding with the actual kids
压抑的角色中融合了
Aggressively expressing their feelings-- how did you come up with it?
孩子情感的真切表达,你怎么想到这么演的?
well,as soon as I saw all that raw, adolescent emotion,
当我看到那原始的青春期躁动
I-i-i knew I had to use it, harness it, spin it into gold.
我意识到我得利用它,将它为剧情所用
Well, congratulations.
恭喜了
I look forward to seeing what you do next.
我期待你的下一个作品
G--that's great. thank you for coming. thanks.
太好了,谢谢你的光临
Wow. that was a whole new level of fake.
这慌撒得真有水平
I'm going to look for my boyfriend. good job.
我去找我男朋友了,干得好
You know, I don't know why I ever had a crush on you.
我不知道我当时怎么会喜欢上你的
Serena...
瑟琳娜...
I'm gay.
我是同性恋
Nate, wh-- what happened up there?
内特,刚才是怎么了?
I know you're into him, and I get it.
我知道你喜欢他,我很理解
I mean, he's older, he's smarter, and you guys like the same stuff.
他更成熟,更聪明,你们女生都喜欢的那种
I can't compete. you what?
我可比不了,你什么?
I came to the gallery today and heard you on the phone.
我今天去了画廊,听到你的电话了
Oh, my god. are you talking about julian?
天啊,你在说朱利安吗?
I was talking to serena. she was with him.
我和瑟琳娜通话呢,她喜欢上他了
She's the one who likes him, not me.
是她喜欢上了他,不是我
This is a total misunderstanding.
这完全是个误会
Well, you know, that doesn't change the facts.
不管了,这也于事无补
All right? I mean, we have nothing in common.
我们毫无共同点
I like espn, okay, and you like...
我喜欢体育,而你却喜欢...
Books and movies.
读书和看电影
The way you say that...
你说话的方式...
You didn't even bother to read "age of innocence."
你根本没想过去读"无辜的年龄"
You didn't watch the dvd I gave you.
我给你的DVD你也没看过
You're like a kid who swears he hates
你就像孩子一样发誓他厌恶番茄
Tomatoes and has never even tried one.
实际却从未尝过一口
Maybe you should be with a guy like julian who already likes tomatoes.
也许你该和喜欢番茄的人在一起,比如朱利安
Maybe if you would put in some effort, you wouldn't be so insecure.
如果你努力一点,你就不会那么没安全感
Elle.
艾丽
Chuck. how did you-- escape? turns out they didn't want to hurt me.
恰克,你怎么...逃出来了?看来他们并不想伤害我
They just wanted me to sign an agreement.
他们只是想叫我签一个协议
They gave me some cash and told me to get out of town.
他们已经给了我一些钱叫我离开
that's great. Sao paolo awaits.
太好了,圣保罗
Sao paolo? brazil.
圣保罗,巴西
I can still help you get settled,
我还是会帮助你安定下来
and we can make a plan together.
然后我们可以一起制定未来计划
Chuck, I am really grateful that you were willing to help me,
恰克,非常感谢你愿意帮助我
But all I needed was someone to give me money.
但我所需要的是能给我钱的人
Now I have more than enough,
现在我钱多的是
and I've already made a plan...
我已经有计划了
By myself.
我自己的计划
So you were just using me?
原来你只是利用我而已
You've got a good heart.
你是个好心人
You should give it to somebody who cares.
你的好心应该给在意你的人
Hi. that was some performance.
嗨,那边有表演哦
It was nothing compared to yours. what do you mean?
没什么可以和你相提并论,你啥意思
You called yale, sent the blast in to "gossip girl"
你打电话给耶鲁,爆料给"八卦天后"
To get revenge on blair.
作为对布莱尔的报复
I believed in you.
我很信任你
All your talk about integrity and ideals.
关于你所阐述的正直还有理想
My ideals?
我的理想
Blair spread false rumors, blackmailed the school,
布莱尔散布谣言,勒索学校
Turned my job into a sham with no repercussions.
毫无愧疚的把我的工作逼入绝境
You're just as bad as she is.
你和她一样坏透了
No, you're--you're worse.
不,你坏多了
Blair is a high schooler. you're an adult.
布莱尔只是个高中生,你是成年人
You need to fix things with blair.
你必须和布莱尔把事情解决好
absolutely not.
没这可能
You know how you felt when your ideals were crushed?
你知道当理想幻灭时是什么感觉吗
Well, congratulations. you've crushed mine.
很好,祝贺你,你刚破灭了我的理想
Hey, blair.
布莱尔
It's--it's rachel who's been messing with you,
是雷切尔在污蔑你
And we had sex in the costume closet,
我们在衣柜里发生过关系
So you can do whatever you want with that.
随便你想怎么拿它做文章
Student sex in the costume closet--
和学生在衣柜里乱搞
Is that what they mean by heartland values?
这是不是他们所说的爆炸性新闻
I at least expected a denial.
至少我希望是否认
No. I don't deny it.
不,我承认
Well, the headmistress told me my fate at yale is sealed.
那么,女校长告诉我我的命运就是被耶鲁拒之门外
So the question is, how do I make your fate as bleak as mine?
问题是,我该怎么让你和我一样悲凉收场
I don't know what's happened to me.
我不知道我着了什么魔了
I... don't know what I've become.
我不知道我都成啥样了
I'm...
我...
So sorry.
很抱歉
Well, your punishment is...
那么,你的惩罚就是...
Just...
只是...
Live with it.
带着歉疚的活着
I should know.
我该明白的
It's not easy.
这不好过
Serena. So just so you know,
瑟琳娜,正如你所知
Blair isn't responsible for--for sending out that blast about yale.
布莱尔不是爆料耶鲁的罪魁祸首
I am. You?
是我,你
Yeah, well, I told rachel about yale wanting to put out the press release,
是的,我告诉雷切尔耶鲁打算发布新闻稿
And she sent it in to "gossip girl."
然后她爆料给了"八卦天后"
but w-why would you do that?
但是,你为什么这么做
I was trying to explain to her that you aren't like the other girls here and
我试着向她解释你和这里的女孩子不同
- i-i gotta go find blair.
我要去找布莱尔
thank you for telling me.
谢谢你告诉我
I'm... so sorry.
我...很抱歉
And I get it if you don't want to talk to me right now,
如果你现在不想和我说话我能理解
but the fact is,
但事实是
I come bearing snacks,
我带了点零食
Hoping that we can cuddle on the couch and watch espn.
希望我们可以坐在沙发上看看娱乐体育频道
come here.
过来这里
You're watching "the age of innocence"?
你在看"纯真年代"
It's heartbreaking.
这部电影太伤感了
So are you.
你也一样
I am a way better beaufort.
我在不断改进当中
I'm--i'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I-i know you were just looking out for me.
我知道你只是在保护我
And rachel--well, she, uh,
还有雷切尔,她,恩
She turned out to be not who I thought she was
我发现她和我想的不一样
or at least not anymore.
至少再也不是了
I'm sorry, too, son.
我也很抱歉,儿子
Dad, you were right about this, but I think you...
爸爸,这件事情上你是对的,但我认为你...
Need to give me space to make my own mistakes.
需要给我空间让我犯自己的错误
Well...
那么...
Lucky for you, you'll be at yale soon.
祝你好运,你就要进耶鲁了
You can make all the mistakes you want, with, god-willing,
可以随心所欲的犯错了,情况允许的话
Girls your own age.
和同龄的女孩
b., I've been looking everywhere for you.
布莱尔,我在到处找你
I know that was rachel that sent the "gossip girl" blast.
我知道是雷切尔向"八卦天后"爆料的
I'm sorry I didn't believe you.
很抱歉我没有相信你
Why would you?
你为什么要相信我
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Believe me.
相信我
Nine times out of ten, I would have sent the blast.
十有八九都是我爆料的
Like you said, betrayal's in my nature.
如你所说,背叛是我的天性
I didn't mean that.
我不是那个意思
Spare me, serena.
告诉我,瑟琳娜
I don't need a stirring speech telling me what a good person I am.
我不需要华丽的演讲来告诉我自己是个多好的人
I know I'm not.
我知道我不是
Yale kicking me out is the karma I've earned.
耶鲁把我拒之门外是我自作自受
Blair.
布莱尔
Could you please leave?
你能不能走开
I want to be alone.
我想自己独处
You're still my best friend.
你始终是我最好的朋友
In life, as in art, some endings are bittersweet,
生活就像艺术,有些结局总是喜乐半参
Especially when it comes to love.
特别是和爱情有关的时候
So I know I sucked at the role of messenger,
我知道我对送信一窍不通
but I found this by the door,
但是我在门上找到这个
So I thought I'd try again.
所以我想还是再试试看
Thanks.
谢谢
Dan, I am going back to iowa, as you must have known.
丹,我打算回爱荷华了,你必须知道
I am sorry for everything.
我对所有一切感到很抱歉
As edith wharton wrote, "there is no one as kind as you,
就像伊迪丝?华顿写的, "没有人可以像你一样好"
"no one who gave me reasons I
没有人像你给我理由让我明白
Understood for doing what at first seemed so hard."
怎么处理最初很棘手的问题
Thank you. r.
谢谢你
Sometimes fate throws two lovers together,
有时候命运将恋人结合在一起
only to rip them apart.
只是为了将他们拆散
Miss blair is out, mr. chuck.
布莱尔小姐出去了,恰克先生
I'll wait.
我会等
Sometimes the hero finally makes the
有时候英雄最终做了正确的选择
Right choice but the timing is all wrong.
但却不合时宜
And as they say, timing is everything.
正如他们所说,把握时机就能掌控一切
Hello, beautiful.
你好,美女
Carter.
卡特
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
Buying you a drink.
请你喝一杯
Looks like this story might just have a second act.
看来故事还有续曲
Let's hope it's not a tragedy.
让我们祈祷不是场悲剧
X.o.x.o., gossip girl.
X.o.x.o.,"八卦天后"

分享到