绯闻女孩第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第13集:S又多了个丑闻
日期:2017-04-04 16:30

(单词翻译:单击)

Gossip girl here.
绯闻女孩驾到
Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of manhattan's elite.
这是你们窥探曼哈顿上流生活的唯一渠道
I know who Blair and those girls are,
我知道布莱尔和其他人是什么样的人
But I know who I am, and I'm not gonna forget that
我知道我是谁,不会因为
Just 'cause I hang out with them.
跟他们在一起玩就忘乎所以
The previously mentioned excited artist is my wife.
首先我提到的那个激情四射的艺术家是我妻子
I thought you said the artist lived in Hudson.
我记得你说她住在哈德森
The trains ever stop running. He proposed before we left
要是你们俩分了,我们出发前他向我求婚了,
And I'm going to say yes. Take care,Rufus.
我打算答应他 保重鲁弗斯

Unless you want dear Nathaniel to know how
除非你想你亲爱的内特尼尔知道
You lost your virginity to me in the back of a moving vehicle,
在车子后座上,你把第一次给了我
I encourage patience and restraint.
那我希望你忍耐和克制一下
Isn't there someone else you can torture?
难道就没有别人让你折磨了吗
If you're ready to forgive me, nothing can tear us apart.
如果你能原谅我的话,我们死也不分开
I love you, Nate Archibald.
我爱你,内特?阿齐布尔德
Are we really gonna do this? yeah.
真的要做吗, 是的
Do you like me? define "like."
你喜欢我吗, 什么是喜欢
What's the difference between gossip and scandal?
八卦和丑闻的区别是什么呢
So glad you asked, ues forever.
问的好,因为对于上东区来说永远不变的是
Anyone can commit a minor indiscretion
任何人都能制造点小麻烦
And generate a day's worth of buzz,
引起一些暂时的骚动
But in order for gossip to birth a true scandal,
但是要八卦天后爆出一段丑闻
It requires the right person to be in the wrong place.
就得要合适的人选,出现在不合适的地方了
Take one "it" girl on a pedestal.
对于一个女孩来说
Which one do you recommend?
你推荐用哪种呢
Add a crowd eager to see her fall
想看她出丑的强烈好奇心
And give them the means to knock her down.
也使大家千方百计的想拖她下水了
I can't believe this. oh, my god.
简直无法相信,天哪
Dan!
丹,
What? what? what? you okay? no.
怎么了,怎么了,你还好吧
I'fine.euh, I was just testing my screaming
我没事,我只是在检查我的尖叫声
To see its screaming efficiency. well, dad,
看看是不是在正常运转, 爸爸
Now I'd like to kill her, please. what are you hiding?
你能同意我把她杀了吗, 你在藏什么
Nothing, dad, stop. you're invading my privacy. this is a loft.
没什么爸爸,你这是侵犯我隐私, 这里是公用的
No, stop. you guys.
不,你们别这样
Dan, you're gonna be really sorry you did that.
丹,你一定会后悔这样做的
Jenny, would you excuse us?
珍妮,你能出去一下吗
Is there something you want to tell me?
你是不是有事想跟我说啊
Am I that obvious? yes, actually.
被你看出来了吗,是的
That hair color is all wrong for you.
你的头发颜色完全不适合你
That's funny.
很好笑
This isn't.
可这就不见得了
Please say something.
说些什么好不好
Aanything would be better than this
说什么都比沉默不语好
am so disappointed in you" silence.
比如"我对你太失望了" "i
Since the time you could walk,
从你学会走路的那一刻开始
Your mother and i we knew you were special.
你妈妈和我就知道你很特别
You were very smart, very talented,
你很聪明,很有才能
And we promised each other we would do whatever it took
我们也达成共识要尽一切努力
To give you a bright future,
来给你一个美好的未来
And that did not include you becoming a teenage father.
但这并不包括让你当一个未成年爸爸
Dad, this wasn't a part of the my plan,
爸爸,这也不是故意的
seriously, not a part of the plan
真的,没想到会这样
But whatever Serena decides to do,
但是无论瑟琳娜做出怎么样的决定
Iii want to be there for her.
我都会在她身边
Ii have to be there for her.
我必须在她身边
I love her.
我爱她
Dan... I do.
丹... 真的
I do, whether she's pregnant, whether she's not pregnant...
真的,无论她是不是怀孕了...
Ii love her.
我都爱她
First things first. I think you need to talk to her.
但现在最重要的是你得和她谈谈
Maybe it's not even true. did you hear what I just said?
也许这不是真的, 你刚才有听我说吗
I heard you, and I hope you heard what I said.
我听了,但我也希望你照我说的话做
Hey, mom.
好啊,小妈妈
Yes, I'm pregnant, and it's yours.
好吧,我怀孕了,是你的孩子
Hey. I've been calling you every two seconds for the past hour.
刚才我一直在给你打电话
Oh, I left my cell at home. ii kinda had a lot on my mind.
我把手机忘家里了,我脑子很乱
I know, and I'mi'm sorry
我知道,我很抱歉
No, wait, wait, wait. me first.
不,该说抱歉的人是我
I'm sorry that you didn't feel that you could tell me,
我很抱歉,让你觉得这件事不能对我说
And no matter what you decide, I want you to know
无论你做出怎样的决定,我都要让你知道
That I'm here for you because iiibecause I love you. dan,
我会一直在你身边,因为我爱你
I'm not pregnant,
我没有怀孕
So you don't have to say that. I mean, you don't have to,
所以你不必说这样的话,真的...
Because, um, I get it. you would have done the right thing.
因为...我知道你会做出正确的选择
Um, thank you, though. that that'sthat's really sweet.
谢谢你,很贴心
Of course
当然
Yeah,
是呀
Well, hey, that's good news the no baby part.
那就好了,没怀孕
It's really good news, like mydad'sprobablygonna
的确是个好消息,我爸爸可能会
Throwapartygood news. your dad? look, can we actually talk later?
高兴的跳起来, 你爸爸?能等会再说吗
I'm late to meet Blair. she's on the steps of the met.
布莱尔在楼梯那等我,我已经迟到了
Oh, yeah, no, go. go, go. it can wait,
没关系,去吧
Unlike Blair, who's waiting on the steps, right? exactly. yeah.
布莱尔可不会将就人, 是啊
Okay, I'll talk to you later. okay, all right.
好吧,待会再说
Her new line was fabulous.
她的衣绳好漂亮啊
Hi!
好啊
Jenny, hi. you're late.
珍妮,好啊, 你迟到了
Yeah, I know. I had to drop some books off at the library. sorry.
抱歉,我刚去图书馆还书了
Would you do me a favor? anything.
能帮我个忙吗, 尽管说
Move down a couple steps.
坐下去一点
You know, this whole hazing thing is getting a bit old,
欺负人这种事是不是太落伍了
Don't you think, b.? first of all, the hazing stops when I say it stops.
你不这样想吗B 首先,欺负得我说停才停
And for future reference, only my friends call me "b."
另外以后记住,只有我的朋友能叫我B
You know, I'm actually gonna go.
好吧,那我走了
I have a lot of stuff to do before class. Jenny.
我还有一大堆事情要做, 珍妮
Please, she'll be back.
干嘛啊,她会回来的
Hey, you.
你好啊
Hey, guys. hey.
大伙好啊
I'm not pregnant.
我没怀孕
Aw, cool. congratulations.
很好, 那要恭喜你了
Celebratory drinks after school?
放学后去庆祝一下吗
Yeah, sure. Blair, can I talk to you?
当然,布莱尔我能和你谈谈吗
Of course.
当然
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Did you get my text? of course. yes, I did, but I've been
你收到我的短信了吗, 当然,但我...
So then you know I told Dan I'm not pregnant.
那你也知道,我和丹说了我没怀孕
Yes, and I am so happy for you. close call, huh?
是的,我也很为你高兴啊,很惊险吧
B Are we really gonna play that old game, b.?
你是不是还要给我耍花招
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Whenever something happens that's not a part of your plan,
每次只要有出乎你意料的事发生
You pretend like it doesn't exist.
你就装做根本没那回事
You act like you're in this movie about your perfect life,
你还认为自己生活在童话世界中吗
Then I have to remind you,
那我就得提醒你了
The only one watching that movie is you.
沉迷在童话世界里的人只有你自己
You admitted that your period was late. yes, I've been very stressed.
你说你的例假一直没来, 是的,我最近烦躁
I had that chem test on friday.
我星期五就作了测试
And you're acting like a total bitch
然后你装的自己脾气很坏
Because you're not hormonal? maybe I am a total bitch.
因为你没来例假? 也许我本来就脾气坏
Did you ever think about that?
你想过这一点吗
B Just take the test, b.
总之自己测试一下
Stop it.
别拿出来
Just take the test.
测试一下
You need to know if you and Chuck are gonna have a baby.
你要确定一下,你是不是怀了恰克的孩子
And for a scandal to really blow up,
要想丑闻完全的暴光
All it needs is an unexpected turn.
需要的只是一个偶然的转折点
Would you do me a really big favor?
能帮我一个大忙吗
What is it, sweetie?
亲爱的,是什么
I need you to come with me to visit my dad in rehab.
我想你陪我去恢复疗养院,看我爸爸
Please.
求你了
Really?
是吗
Yeah, it's just
是的,只是...
It gets really awaward when I have to go alone now,
我一个人去的话很尴尬
And I don't know what to say anymore.
我也不知道该说些什么
He loves you. you always know how to make him laugh.
他很喜欢你,你也总是知道怎么逗他开心
Nathaniel archibald,
内特尼尔?阿齐布尔德
You have never asked me for anything,
你从没要求过我什么
And here you are, officially leaning on me.
而现在,开始乖乖的讨好我了
This time we're gonna be so much better together.
从现在起我们会更快乐的在一起
We already are.
我们已经很快乐了
Well, at least now you know. know what? that I've wasted half the year
至少你现在知道了, 知道我浪费了
Trying to be friends with someone
半年的时间去和一个永远都不会
That's never going to like me? uh, yeah. that's exactly it.
喜欢我的人交朋友, 对,没错
Hey. guys. so...
你们好啊...
Dad.
爸爸
You're not gonna be a grandfather.
你不会当爷爷了
That's cool.
这就好
That's really cool.
太好了
Yes, yes, yes.
太好了
Yes!
太好了
And I thought I was relieved. it's not all good news, though.
我以为只有我最轻松,但也还是有坏消息
Ii told her I love her, and she thinks I only said that
我...我告诉她我爱她,但她以为我这么说是
Because I thought she was pregnant. well, son,
因为她怀孕了, 儿子
That's probably a good thing.
这也许也是件好事
Gives you a minute to step back and enjoy being 17.
给了你一条退路,让你能享受年轻的无忧无虑
You two were moving a bit too fast anyway.
你们两进展的有点快了
I'm late for the gallery, but we can talk more later.
我得去画廊了,已经迟到了,我们呆会再谈
Wow. I've never seen you give up so easily.
我从没看过你这么轻易就放弃了
Can you not start with me? can you not be so easy to start with?
能不能别拿我说事? 谁叫你麻烦事多啊?
Why are you taking his advice? he's old and alone. what?
你为什么听他的? 他老了而且没伴侣, 什么?
Tell serena again without the pregnancy scare,
在没有怀孕负担的情况下,再向瑟琳娜表白一次
In a quiet, no distractions kind of way.
用很平静,情意绵绵的语气说
But then again, what do I know about romance,
还是算了吧,我也不懂浪漫
Friends or anything else? no, no, no, no, no.
朋友或其他什么的? 不,不,不
Actually, Jen, that's that's a very good idea.
事实上,珍妮,这是个好主意
Oh, right.
是吧
What would you do without me?
没有我你该怎么办呀
Promise me I will find out one day.
得了吧你
B Hey, b.
好啊
What are you doing here? in the neighborhood.
你来这干嘛? 只是路过
Can we talk later? despite your best efforts to ruin it,
我们能呆会再谈吗,虽然你的出现有点煞风景
I'm actually having a good day, and I don't want anything
但今天我还是很开心的,我不想被这种开心
To spoil it. guess who asked me to visit the captain with him?
被破坏了,猜猜谁请我一起去拜访上校
I don't know. Nate?
不知道,内特吗
B Yes. it's like he finally needs me and isn't afraid to look, b.,
对,看来他还是需要我的,而不是... 听着
I understand why you're reluctant
我能理解你为什么不想
To burst your happy bubble, but I'm not giving up. well, I'm sorry,
破坏现在的幸福局面,但我还是坚持, 抱歉
If unlike some people,
不像某些人
I haven't been on the pill since I was 15. okay, I am giving up.
我15岁之前都没吃过避孕药, 好,我不管了
Before you start planning your perfect night with Nate,
但在你计划与内特渡过一个浪漫的夜晚之前
Don't you think you shouldI'm not pregnant, Serena.
你不认为你应该... 我没怀孕,瑟琳娜
What's wrong? was it something I cooked?
怎么了? 我做的东西不好吃吗
No. no, no, no. I'm sorry.
不是,对不起
It's honestly the best spaghetti I've ever tasted.
这是我吃过的最好的意大利面
Thank you, even if I did have to drag it out of you myself.
谢谢,虽然这是我逼你说出来的
Hey, guys.
你们好啊
Hey, Jenny.
好啊,珍妮
Go back to your room, Jenny.
回你房间去,珍妮
I'm just getting juice.
我只是拿点果汁
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Hey, Jen. could you do me a favor
珍妮,帮我个忙
And drink your juice at Vanessa's, maybe?
能不能去瓦内萨家喝果汁?
I'm going back to my room, closing the door,
我回自己房间,并且关上门
Putting on my headphones and ignoring you and your date. excellent.
戴上耳机,不打扰你的约会, 很好
Thank you.
谢谢
Where were we?
说到哪了?
Well, letlet's try this.
要不这样
Why don't you tell me what's on your mind?
你告诉我你在想什么
Then it can be on our minds,
这样就是我们两个人的事情了
And our minds can worry about what's on your mind, together.
然后我们再一起解决困扰你的事情
I have no idea what you just said.
我不明白你在说什么
I don't know what I said either, but, um,
我也不明白,但是
What I'm saying now is talk to me.
我想说的是,你该给我说说你的想法
I never thought I was pregnant.
我从没想过自己怀孕的事
The test was for Blair. oh, wait, wait. I'm confused.
我是为布莱尔买的验孕棒, 等一下,我糊涂了
She just got back together with Nate.
她才刚和内特和好了
So... oh. then who?
那么...又是谁?
Chuck.
是恰克
Chuck?
恰克?
And Blair?
和布莱尔?
Blair and Chuck?
布莱尔和恰克?
Then why isn't he the one buying the test? because...
那他为什么不去买? 因为...
Because he's an ass. who doesn't know.
因为他是个混蛋, 同时他也不知道
Why not?
怎么会?
I mean, there's no love lost between me and Chuck Bass,
虽然我和恰克?拜斯没什么交情
But I gotta believe hehe deserves to know.
但我想他应该有权知道
Hehe does have this weird influence over her.
他有时候的确能影响她
Maybe he could talk her into taking the test.
也许也能说服她去验孕
I justI'm so worried about her.
只是...我很担心她
Come here.
过来
This may be the most amazing purchase you'll ever make
这也许是你这一辈子
In your entire lovely existence. your day almost over?
做的最棒的一宗买卖, 你要打烊了吗
Not quite. I've got a few canvases to wrap
还没呢,我还要把包装一些东西
And a little more paperwork.
还要写点东西
I'm trying to get you to ask me out for afterwork drinks.
我在引导你,工作之余邀请我去喝一杯
Oh, oh. uh, okay.
那好吧
I'm sorry I didn't realize,
不好意思我没意识到
I guess you're not done for the day after all,
我想你今天的工作还没结束
But when you are, call me.
下班了打电话给我
Hi, Rufus. remember me?
鲁弗斯,还记得我吗
Bex, right? art dealer.
贝克斯,是吗,艺术品经销商
Yeah, you bought a very special piece
你帮莉莉?范德?伍德森买了一幅
For lily van der woodsen.
非常特别的画
I'm looking for some things for a couple other clients.
我在为其他客户找些艺术品
Any new discoveries since the last time I was here? a few.
还有新的画吗, 有一些
There's a beautiful mixed media piece on this wall over here.
这边墙上挂着一幅用混合画法画的画
As I recall, you had a wife in Hudson.
我记得没错的话,你有个妻子在哈德森
That still true?
是吗
Uh, she's still there. I'm still here.
她还在那,我还在这
Made things a little difficult.
所以有时有些麻烦
Still trying?
还在试图维持吗
I'm trying to move on.
我试着开始新的感情
Hmm. tomorrow night too soon to start?
从明晚开始是不是太快了?
I suppose not.
我想不会
Sounds good.
听起来不错
Okay.
好的
Hi, Chuck.
恰克
Please, call me "brother."
请叫我, "哥哥"
I need to talk to you.
我需要和你谈谈
About getting knocked up? I must say
关于你的丑闻吗,我不的不说
I was a little disappointed you weren't more careful.
我对你有点失望,怎么这么不小心啊
Chuck, I really need to trust you.
恰克,我想相信你
I'm hoping that deep down inside,
打从心底里
You're actually a decent person
我希望你是个正派的人
And won't make me regret this.
不会让我为此后悔
You're here for Blair, aren't you?
你是为布莱尔来的,是吗
Look, I'm not going to tell Nate about us.
我不会告诉内特这件事
I tortured her, got bored and moved on.
我折磨她,然后感到厌倦,然后就忘了
There's no moving on just yet.
现在还不能说忘不忘
The pregnancy test wasn't for me. it was for Blair.
要验孕的不是我,是布莱尔
What? she won't take it.
什么? 但她不做测试
So given that if she's pregnant, you're the no, we used a condom.
假如她怀孕了,你就是... 我们用了避孕套
Well, obviously, it broke. what is obvious
显然避孕套破了, 很显然的是
Is that your best friend has kept you in the dark.
你的好朋友还把你蒙在鼓里
What are you talking about? like I said,
你在说什么? 就像我说的
I handle my business. apparently, Nate doesn't.
我做了保护措施,但是显然内特没有
They slept together just after we did.
她和我上了床之后,又和他上床了
It's him you should be asking for help.
你应该找的是他
Hey, dad.
早上好,爸爸
I need to talk to to you about something.
我要跟你谈点事情
Whoa, whoa, whoa. it's a little early in the morning
大清早的就开始说
For the teensgonewild contingency plan, isn't it?
青少年越轨突发事件的计划
It's not about your relationship with Serena. oh. oh, then what?
不是谈你和瑟琳娜的交往, 那是谈什么?
I need to know how you and Jenny would feel
我想了解一下你跟珍妮会怎么想
If I went out tonight for a drink... with a woman.
如果我今晚跟一个女人出去喝酒
Well, I guess I feel like you shouldn't wear that shirt,
我想我会觉得你不该穿这件衬衫
Or there will not be a second date.
否则人家肯定不会再跟你约会了
Really? rreally.
真的? 真的
Thanks.
谢谢
Now I guess I just have to worry about Jenny then.
那我现在就只担心珍妮怎么想了
Good morning. hi.
早上好
Good morning, sunshine.
早上好,阳光少女
Dad, where'd you get that shirt?
爸爸,你这件衬衫从哪来的?
What's wrong with this shirt? nothing,
这件衬衫怎么啦? 没什么
As long as you don't plan to wear it out of the house.
只要你不准备把它穿出门
It's worse. he plans on wearing it on a date.
比这更糟,他要穿去和别人约会
For drinks, if that's okay. whatever. it's awful.
只是喝酒,如果可以的话, 随便,太糟了
Guess you have your answer. answer to what?
我想你得到答案了, 什么答案?
Nothing. nothing.
没什么
Morning.
早上好
Good morning, miss Serena.
早上好,瑟琳娜小姐
Anybody notice the weather today? what?
有人注意到今天的天气吗, 什么?
Take a look outside, b. my first response
看一下外面, B 我第一反应是,
Would be that the sky is a clear blue easy.
晴空万里无云
Dorota, you may be excused now.
朵箩塔,你能离开一会吗
I can't believe you didn't tell me about you and Nate.
真不敢相信,你竟然没告诉我你跟内特的事
What did he say? noing. Chuck did, when I went to see him
他怎么说? 没什么,恰克说的,我去找过他
Because I thought maybe he could talk some sense into you.
因为我想他可以说服你
B You had no right to do that. I was trying to help you, b.
你没权利这么做, 我在帮你
I took a public bullet for you,
我代你成了人们的笑柄
Let another rumor about me run rampant.
让关于我的流言又开始满天飞了
The whole school heard, even Dan.
全校都知道了,包括丹
What's going on?
怎么了?
Ask Blair. her version of the story's always better.
问布莱尔吧,她说的一向比我好点
Fine.
好吧
You all right?
你还好吗
Never been better.
再好不过了
Well, Serena has. what's wrong?
瑟琳娜怎么啦?
I don't know. I can't be held responsible for her mood swings.
不知道,她心情不好,不关我的事
Were you arguing
你们是不是
About the possibility
在谈论
That your condition may have returned?
你是不是又会旧病复发?
No. and it hasn't.
不,我也没旧病复发
I heard you...
我听到
The other day,
前几天
In your bathroom, with the water running.
你在浴室,水一直开着
I'm very stressed.
我心情不好
And with you and Serena down my throat,
你和瑟琳娜的还一直烦着我
I can hardly think straight, never mind keep food down.
我都没办法思考,更别说吃东西了
Maybe you do just need to take a little bak, , h?
也许你需要休息下
Visit your father? lyon is beautiful this time of year. maybe this summer.
去看你爸爸吗,里昂这季节很漂亮, 这个夏天吧
Summer sounds great. finish your breakfast.
夏天也不错,吃完早餐
I'm not pregnant.
我没怀孕
I command myself not to be pregnant.
我命令自己没有怀孕
Hello? hey, s. it's b.
喂? S 我是B
Two things.
有两件事情要说
First... I'm sorry
首先,对不起
About Dan, about the "gossip girl" blast
关于丹,关于八卦天后的传闻
And about not telling you about Nate. okay.
还有没有告诉你关于内特的事, 好
You were just so hard on me about chuck.
你对我和恰克的事逼的太紧了
I didn't want to be judged for sleeping with them both.
我不想因为和他们两上床就遭到谴责
I understand. apology accepted.
我能理解,接受你的道歉
That was fast. if I were you,
太快了吧,如果我是你
I would've made me work for it a little bit harder.
我肯定会找你的麻烦
Well, I think you've suffered enough. and second thing
我觉得你经受的已经够多了, 第二件事
Wait. that's already, like, three things. I took the test.
等等,好像已经是第三件了, 我用了试孕纸
I'm not pregnant.
我没怀孕
Aah! oh, my gosh! are you kidding me?
天哪,不是在开玩笑吧
Oh, I am so happy.
我好高兴
I would have had no idea what to wear to a paternity hearing. clean slate?
我都不知道在爸爸聚会上要穿什么, 轻松了吧
Oh, clean slate. oh, I'm so happy.
当然轻松了,我太高兴了
See you at school.
学校见
Oh, don't stop on my account. oh, I have to.
别因为我就不抽了, 我必须
Secondhand smoke is bad for the, uh... I'm not pregnant, so goodbye,
二手烟会危害... 我没怀孕
Mistake so far in my past I can hardly remember.
所以我该对曾经的失足往事说拜拜了
You cannot be serious. you can't be touching me.
别这样, 你别碰我
Look, if you were gonna tell Nate,
听着,如果你要告诉内特
You would have done so in monaco,
在摩纳哥你就这么做了
But you don't want him to hate you, and you know he would.
但你不想他恨你,因为如果说了他会恨死你的
Game over. game's not over until I say it is.
结束了, 我没说结束就不算结束
Then have fun playing with yourself.
那你就在那自娱自乐吧
GG. S not pregnant,covering for blair
八卦天后, S没有怀孕,是为B做的掩护,
Same Blair whose sheets were rumpled
一个布莱尔在一个星期之内
by two guys in one week
和两个男人斯混在一起
Send to Gossip girl
发送至八卦天后
Got 'em.
拿到了
Areareare you cold? I'm okay.
你...你冷吗, 还好
It's pretty cold. here, let me get you this blanket.
这里真冷,给你拿条毯子
This will be better to keep you warm.
盖上这个会暖和点的
Um, youyou want some ginger ale?
要喝点姜汁酒吗
Here. I brought this for us.
这里,我有带
We can have a nice little drink.
我们可以美美地喝几口
Um, it might be a little cold, actually.
实际上可能有点凉
Iyou okay? you're doing that, um... thing.
我...你没事吧,你在想...那事吗
Yeah, ii know. I'm sorry. i...
我知道,不好意思,我...
It's just... ii don't know.
只是...我...我不知道
Inin the short time we've known each other,
我们认识了没多久
Youyou've become really important to me.
但你已经对我很重要了
I've been struggling to find a way to tell you,
我一直在挣扎着考虑告诉你
Struggling now.
现在仍然在挣扎
Oh, my lit paper. no, no, no, no, no.
我的笔记,不,不,不
Oh! no, no, no, no, no, no.
不,不,不
Oh, my gosh. here you go.
老天, 给你
I love you. thank you.
你真好,谢谢
No problem. all right, take care.
没关系,小心点
That was a close call.
差点就丢了
I'm sorry. that would've completely ruined our picnic.
对不起,差点就破坏了野餐气氛
Yeah.
对,
Okay, what, um, what was it you were saying?
好了,你刚才想说什么
Oh, just...
只是...
I think I should proofread this for you. can i?
我想我该帮你校对一下,可以吗
Sure. yeah, but can we eat first? 'cause I'm starving.
当然,先吃点东西吧,我饿死了
Yeah. let's eat.
好的,吃东西
Can you believe this?
你能相信吗
Jenny, come look at this.
珍妮,来看看这个
Looks like the virgin queen
看来圣洁贞女
Isn't as pure as she pretended to be.
也不像她装的那么纯洁
Who's your daddy, b.? baby daddy, that is.
孩子的父亲是谁呢,B哪一个青年爸爸?
Two guys in one week? talk about doing the nasty,
一星期和两个男人睡觉?这种下流的丑事...
Or should I just say being nasty?
或许我该说一直就很下流
Oh, my god. you know she's right about this.
天哪, 她说对了
Oh, god, there she is. what a total hypocrite.
天哪,她来了,真会装纯洁
Who does she think she is?
她以为她是谁啊
Pot calling the kettle black much?
简直是乌鸦笑猪黑
I never thought she was a virgin anyway.
我从来就不觉得她是处女
Oh, I can see a bump! what a bitch.
她是个笨蛋,婊子
Oh, my god, she is such a whore.
天哪,她简直是个妓女
Try keeping your legs closed for a change, Blair.
秘密暴光了,布莱尔
She cheated on Nate?! does Nate know?
她对内特不忠,内特知道吗
Have you seen Nate?
看见内特了吗
No.
没有
I saw it.
我看到了
Yeah, blair's gonna freak out. I mean, this is a total lie.
是的,布莱尔会疯掉的,这都是骗人的
Yeah.
是的
Of course it is.
当然
Jenny, look, I know you're friends with Blair,
珍妮,听着,我知道你是布莱尔的朋友
And you'd never want to do anything to betray her,
你不会做任何背叛她的事情
But if you know something... well, Blair was never really my friend.
但如果你知道些什么, 布莱尔从来不是我朋友
So...
那...
So...
那...
Yeah, there's something you should know.
有些事你应该知道
I don't know if you would want to her...
我不知道你是否想让她...
Did you sleep with her, huh?
你和她上床了是吧
You son of a bitch. I could kill you.
你这个混蛋,我杀了你
Can we talk about this without your hands around my neck?
能不能把手松开再谈?
What'd you do? did you get what you wanted,
你干什么了,你得到了你想要的
Like you do with all those other girls? yes, Nathaniel. I took what blair
就像你对其他的女孩一样? 是的,内特尼尔,我夺走了
Kept throwing at you and you kept throwing back.
布莱尔想给你,然而你一直拒绝的
Oh, so somehow you screwing Blair for sport is my fault?
那你玩布莱尔还是我的错了?
It wasn't for sport. she needed someone, and I was there.
我不是闹着玩的,她需要关心,我当时就出现了
Oh, so you cared about her?
这么说你还在乎她了?
You guys were broken up. what, for how long? a week? an hour?
你们分手了, 才多久,一周? 一小时?
Look, I am sorry, all right?
听着,对不起,好吗
I know how long you and I have been best friends, okay?
看在我们这么多年兄弟的份上,算了吧
No, it's not okay, Chuck.
不行! 不可能算了,恰克
From now on, you stay away from me. Nate.
从今往后,你离我远点, 内特
Did you hear what I said?
听见我的话了吗
You stay the hell away from me, Chuck!
给我滚远点,恰克
Show's over.
看什么看
What are you doing here? your mom let me in.
你来干什么, 你妈妈让我进来的
I didn't ask how you got in. I asked why you came.
没问你怎么进来的,我问你为什么来
To talk.... about us.
来谈谈...我们的事
There's no "us," Blair.
我们之间已经完了,布莱尔
Yes, there is. we finally really have a chance to start over.
有,我们好不容易才有机会重新开始
You know, all this time, I felt so b for everything I've done,
知道吗,我一直对我所做的感到愧疚
And when you said you wanted to leave the past in the past,
当你说过去的事就让它过去的时候
I didn't know we were talking about your past.
我还不知道你在说你的过去
You had just broken my heart.
你伤了我的心
I made a decision I was in no condition to make.
于是我做出了我以前,一定做不出的决定
But you're clearheaded now, right?
但是你现在清醒了,对吧
Yes. then you'll understand perfectly when I say
是的,所以你懂我说我不想
I want nothing else to do with you, Blair.
和你有任何瓜葛了,布莱尔
You and Chuck deserve each other. you know Chuck would say anything,
你和恰克很配, 你知道恰克为了歪曲事实
Twist the truth.
什么话都能说
But Jenny wouldn't. Jenny?
但珍妮不会, 珍妮?
And don't go blaming any of this on her, Blair.
别因为这个去斥责她,布莱尔
I would have found out eventually. I said I'm done.
我也总有一天会知道的,我说了我们结束吧
It's over. now would you please leave?
结束了,现在请你离开
Fine. stay as long as you like. I'll leave.
那好,你想待多久待多久,我走
Bryn. hi.
布莱恩,你好
Good to see you again.
很高兴又见到你
Rufus, at the risk of being forward,
鲁弗斯,冒着被说成冒失鬼的危险
I'm here on a dare from my friends to ask you out.
借着朋友给我壮胆我来约你出去
Then I guess I have to say, uh...
那我只好说...
Yes? yes, you do.
答应了,答应吧
Well, tonight, I have plans, but maybe some other night...
今晚我有安排了,或许改天可以...
Am I interrupting?
没有打扰你们吧
Hi.
你好
Uh, Bryn, Bex. Bex, Bryn.
布莱恩,这是贝克斯,贝克斯,这是布莱恩
Actually, I'm Bex. she must be... Bryn.
实际上,我是贝克斯,她一定是... 布莱恩
I always get a little tonguetied with my b's.
我说B的时候一直有点结巴
Looks like you're still tied up.
你好像还是有点结巴
Maybe we should reschedule drinks. no, that that won't be necessary.
看来只有改天再一起喝酒了, 不,没那必要
Actually, I think it will. good to meet you, Bryn.
可我觉得还是改天吧,很高兴见到你,布莱恩
you, too. bye.
你也是,再见
Guess you're available after all.
你现在有空了吧
Hey, b. what's up? B
怎么了
I can't believe you told Jenny about me and Chuck.
真不敢相信,你把我和恰克的事告诉了珍妮
What? ii didn't.
什么,我...我没有
Because of her, everybody knows the intimate details
因为她,大家都知道了
Of my private life, and now Nate's not speaking to me. but ii told you,
我的私生活的每一个细节,内特也不理我了, 但我说了
B
B.
I didn't tell Jenny. I don't know how she found out. did you tell Dan?
我给珍妮说,不知道她怎么发现的, 你给丹说了?
What?
什么?
You did. you told your lowrent boyfriend,
你告诉他了,你告诉了你的穷酸男朋友
And he told his socialclimbing sister
他又告诉了,他趋炎附势的穿我旧衣服的妹妹
Who wears my handmedowns, and she blabbed to Nate.
然后她向内特告密了
I can't believe you're attacking Dan and Jenny.
不敢相信你居然责怪丹和珍妮
Did you or did you not tell him?
你到底有没有告诉他
I did,
有,
But only because you weren't dealing with it,
但只是因为你没有面对这事
And I wanted advice on how to help you. I can't believe you don't get it.
我只是想知道如何帮你, 你居然不明白
The rules are different
瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森
For the serena van der woodsens of the world.
世界的规则不同
People expect you to party and be wild,
大家都认为你天天有聚会生活放荡
Sleep with whoever you want, run away, come back. wait,
随便和人睡觉,然后离开,再回来, 等等
Are we really going back there?
怎么又说到以前了
You shot your reputation to hell a long time ago.
很久以前你就毁了你的声誉
It doesn't matter what you do, but I'm a Waldorf. well,
没人在乎你干什么,但我是霍道夫
Since you and your reputation
既然你和你声誉
Obviously don't need me and my lowrent taste,
显然不需要我和我的俗气的品味
You and the Waldorf name can weather the storm alone.
你和霍道夫的名声就独自面对吧
With pleasure.
当然
Hey, Jenny.
珍妮
Hi.
好呀
Are you joining us? um...
你要一起吗
What are you doing here? I was just leaving.
你来干什么, 我刚要走
No, stay.
不,留下
Blair, given you can barely manage your own messy affairs,
布莱尔,你自己生活都乱成一锅粥
Surely you're not in a position to tell anyone
你也无权叫别人
Where they can and can't eat. do you realize who you're talking to?
该干什么和不该干什么, 你知道你在和谁说话吗
You mean a selfrighteous bitch who always sat
一个自以为是总是高高在上
On her own high horse judging everyone else? pregnant little hypocrite.
评论他人的婊子吗, 大肚子的清淳妹
Not that it's any of your business,
倒不是不关你们的事
But I'm not pregnant.
但我没怀孕
Nate must be thrilled. Chuck, too.
内特肯定吓死了, 恰克也是
What are you talking about?
你们说什么
The whole school saw them throwing down
全校的人都看见他们俩因为
Over your cheap ass.
你这便宜货而大打出手
The boyfriend and the best friend? pretty classy.
男朋友和好朋友? 真经典
Consider yourself dethroned,
考虑退位吧
Queen b.
女王B
Jenny
珍妮
It is highly unlikely
要我原谅你向内特告密
That I will ever forgive you for going to nate,
简直是不可能的
But if you walk away from me now,
但如果你现在离开我
I will also ruin you.
我会毁了你
How are you gonna do that?
你能怎么样
Good to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你
Okay. bye. take care. enjoy.
好的,再见, 保重,走好
Hi. it's Bex. you know what to do.
你好,我是贝克斯,请留言
Hi. it's Rufus,
我是鲁弗斯
Calling again to apologize about last night again.
为昨天晚上的事,再次道歉
I really didn't mean to insult you or disrespect you
我不是故意,对你无礼或者不尊重的
Or whatever it is I did.
无论如何我都是不对
I'm new at this, and well...
我确实没什么经验
I'm new at this.
没有这样的经历...
You told Jenny about Blair and Chuck?
你跟珍妮说了布莱尔和恰克的事?
No. no, of course not.
没,当然没有
Well, you're the only one I told.
我只告诉你一个人
And I didn't tell anybody.
我也没有告诉任何人
How can I know that?
我怎么知道你没告诉别人呢
Because I gave you my word.
因为我向你保证过保密的
Because I love you.
因为我爱你
What?
什么
I love you,
我爱你
And not just because I thought you were pregnant
并不是因为我之前以为你怀孕
And not in the way you love
也不是你喜欢那个
Some random guy who picks up your lit paper
帮你捡起笔记的行人
Or some girl who likes your hair.
或哪个女孩子喜欢你发型的那种喜欢
Okay.
好的
"okay"?
好的?
That response is not okay.
这不是我要的回答
I'm such an ass. let me guess. Dan?
我真是个笨蛋, 让我猜猜,关于丹?
He told me loved me,
他跟我说他爱我
And all I did was stand there like a stupid mute.
我就站在那就像个哑巴
I mean, why wouldn't I want to hear those words
我是说难道我不想听到这句话?
Come out of his mouth? but it's like it made me trust him less,
但是却让我感觉对他的信任少了很多
Which is crazy, and even if he is lying about telling Jenny,
这简直疯了,即使他真的撒谎说没有告诉珍妮
Even though I told him not to tell anyone,
即使我告诉他不要告诉别人
I should have come up with a better response to "i love you.
我也应该说句我爱你回应他
not that I even know what you're talking about,
我都不知道你在说什么,"
But why would you think he was lying? because I'm the only one who knew,
但你为什么觉得他在撒谎? 因为这事只有我知道
And he's the only one I told.
而且我只告诉了他一个人
Do you know how many times I was listening in
你知道有多少次你认为我没有
On your conversations when you thought I wasn't? ooh. none, I hope.
在听你说话? 一次也没有,我希望
You hope wrong. I'm a little brother.
错了,我是你的弟弟
It's what I do, and you don't have to be a genius
这就是我,你不用变成去对别人信用
To figure out the trust thing. I mean, every time
斤斤计较的人,我是说
Mom brought home someone who said, "i love you,"
每次妈妈带回个对她说我爱你的男人
They would end up married. and then divorced.
他们会结婚, 然后离婚
Didn't leave us with a strong sense of trust, huh?
让我们觉得信任是很困难的,不是吗?
But that's mom's issue, not ours,
这些是妈妈的问题, 不是我们的
And Dan's not one of those guys.
丹跟那些男人不一样
Okay, this conversation has to end,
好,我们不能再继续说下去了
Because you're getting dangerously close
因为你快要变得
To being smarter than I am,
比我聪明了
No, thank you. all right.
不用,谢谢, 好的
I came to congratulate you in person.
我特地过来祝贺你
You ruined my relationship with Nate,
你毁掉了我和内特的爱情
Serena, all of my friends.
还有瑟琳娜,我所有的朋友
Even little Jenny thinks she's too good for me,
连小丫头珍妮都觉得她比我强
So... bravo.
所以...好极了
Just like you wanted.
你的目的达到了
I have no one to turn to but you.
现在我唯一的依靠就只有你了
Actually, you don't even have me.
事实上,我你也依靠不了
Enough.
够了吧
I'll try to be more succinct.
简单点说
You held a certain fascination
当你美丽动人的时候
When you were beautiful,
的确让我很着迷
Delicate...
优雅端庄
And untouched.
无法企及
But now you're like...
但是现在你就像...
One of the arabians my father used to own
我爸以前玩过的阿拉伯女郎
Rode hard and put away wet.
玩够了就扔在一边
I don't want you anymore,
我不再需要你了
And I can't see why anyone else would.
我估计也没人肯要你
You okay?
你还好吗
I'd be a lot better if I could spend a semester
如果我到法国的学校待一个学期
Going to school in france.
肯定会好很多的
A semester?
一个学期?
Well, ii already talked to Harold about a visit,
我之前跟哈罗德说过会过去玩一下
And he was he was thrilled.
他...他高兴死了
So can I go?
那我能去吗
Now?
现在?
Mom, please try.
妈妈,求你了
Blair, I am very concerned.
布莱尔,我很担心你
So book a flight.
那就定张飞机票
We'll get you out tomorrow.
那明天送你走吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Who's up for a barneys driveby?
谁要去巴尼酒吧玩
Me. ooh. followed by hot sake at decibel.
我, 在嘈杂的地方喝烈性酒
Huh. I don't think so. yeah. she made out with the bartender last time.
不会的, 对,她上次和酒保混上了
Now he thinks she loves him. what about you, little j.?
他现在觉得她爱上他了,你呢,小j
Oh, I can't. I have to return these books to the library.
我去不了,我要去图书馆还书
ElIse will take them for you,
爱丽丝可以去帮你还
E? Won't you, e.?
对吧
Yeah, sure.
当然
It's okay. I can do it.
没事的,我可以自己去
The question isn't if you can do it, Jenny,
不是你可不可以的问题,珍妮
It's if you should have to.
是你还了没有
I'm going there anyway.
反正我都是会去的
Okay.
好的
Let me know if you need anything else.
还有什么需要的话随时叫我
You coming?
一起走吗
Props to Blair. she trained you well.
布莱尔做得不错,把你带得像样了
Don't act so surprised to see me.
别这么惊讶看到我
How could I not stop by
收到你那么可怜的留言
After all those pitiful messages you left? oh, for the record,
我怎么能不过来看看呢, 正式点说
I'm really sorry for what happened the other night. so am i.
那天晚上的事我确实很抱歉, 我也是
Look, Bex, I was married for almost 20 years,
听我说,贝克斯,我的婚姻维持了20年
And before that, I was a somewhat successful musician,
结婚前,我是个稍有成就的音乐人
And I wouldn't really call what I was doing dating. what was it then?
那个时候根本不算约会, 那叫什么呢
A succession of women
一大串女人
Groupies, mostly whose chose me.
疯狂的乐迷,天天缠着我
I really don't have any experience
我在真正纯洁的约会方面
With real honesttogoodness dating.
确实没什么经验
Despite your worst efforts,
尽管你的表现很糟糕
I am completely charmed by you, Rufus Humphrey.
我还是被你吸引住了,鲁弗斯?汉弗瑞
Thanks, I think.
谢谢,我觉得
Okay.
好了
Here's where we are.
从现在开始
Dating 101, lesson 1.
约会教程,第一课
In two days, you're gonna call me
2天之后给我打电话
And thank me for forgiving you of your dating faux pas.
感谢我原谅你上次约会的失礼
You'll ask me out to dinner someplace elegant
然后约我出去吃饭,地方要很优雅
But intimate, and we are going to have a fabulous time.
但很亲密,我们要共度一段美好的时光
You got all that? absolutely.
听懂了没呀, 收到
Good. talk to you in two days. two days.
很好, 2天后等你电话, 2天
Okay.
好,
Hello?
喂?
I never was good at following rules.
我这人从来不循规蹈矩
Hey. what are you doing here?
你怎么来了
I need to know why you love me.
我要知道你为什么爱我
Because I do.
因为我爱你
I really want to trust you when you say those words, Dan,
你说那句话的时候我真的很想相信你,丹
So maybe if I knew why, I'd stop being so scared of hearing them
所以如果我知道是为什么,可能就不这么害怕了
And afraid to say them.
也不这么害怕说这句话了
Okay.
好的
Well, if you want to talk about why
如果你想知道为什么
It has to do with my mom and her many marriages.
这跟我妈妈还有她的无数次婚姻有关
There. that's why.
就是这,这就是为什么
Because I actually like it when you interrupt me,
我其实很喜欢你打断我说话
Which is often, by the way.
顺便说下,是经常被打断
I love you because you make no apologies
我爱你是因为你从来不辩解
About being exactly who you are
自己是谁
Beautiful, smart,
美丽,聪明
Sexy as hell
性感得要命
Now you're embarrassing me.
你让我不好意思了
That's another reason.
还有一个原因
You're completely unaware of your affect on me.
你一点都没有意识到你改变了我
You're also completely unaware
你也完全没有意识到
That you laugh like a 4 year old.
你笑起来像个四岁小孩
Just like that.
就是这样
And I love you because you can be with someone like me
我爱你,是因为你可以和我这样的人谈恋爱
And still be best friends with someone like Blair.
又能跟布莱尔那种女孩子做好朋友
Yeah, well, I tried to be.
是啊,我在努力
I know you do, and that's not easy,
我知道,这一点都不容易
But you never give up on her.
但是你从来没有放弃过
That is how amazing you are.
这就是你为什么如此迷人
Well, you're amazing, too,
你也很迷人
For being able to say all of those things,
能说出这样的话来
You just are.
你真的很迷人
And I love you...
我爱你
But I have to go.
但是我得走了
What? whatwhat is it this time?
什么,这次又是为什么
One of the many reasons you love me.
你爱我的其中一个原因
Blair.
布莱尔
What?
干嘛
You want a lift to j.f.k.?
你也要搭飞机到肯尼迪机场吗
Your mom said you were going to france tonight.
你妈妈说你今晚要去法国
She has a big mouth. b., I'm your best friend.
她真是大嘴巴, B 我是你最好的朋友
She was shocked I didn't know.
她很吃惊我居然不知道你要走
Well, now you do.
那你现在知道了
What I know is how you felt when I left without telling you.
我现在体会到当初,我不辞而别时你的感受
Is there a reason you're here?
你来这儿到底想干嘛
Stay.
留下来
Don't let some stupid scandal make you run away
不要让那些愚蠢的丑闻把你逼走
Like it did me, like it does everyone in our world.
像当初我离开一样,像其他人一样
Everything's horrible.
所有的事都太可怕了
My whole life is falling apart.
我的生活支离破碎
So rebuild it.
所以我们重新来过
You're a Waldorf, remember?
你姓霍道夫,记得吗
People don't tell you who you are. you tell them.
没人能左右你的生活,你掌握自己的
Stay and fight.
留下来,斗争
I'll fight with you.
我会和你并肩作战的
I'm so embarrassed.
我太丢人了
I'm so
我太...
So what?
又怎样?
Start over.
重新来过
It can be done.
我们能做到的
I should know.
我知道的
We'll get through this together.
我们一定能挺过去的
Promise?
真的吗?
Promise.
我保证
Stop, guys.
别忙活了
I'm going home.
我要回家了
One good scandal deserves another.
恶有恶报,善有善报
Wonder who's going down next?
想知道下一个是谁吗
Everybody, if b. has anything to say about it.
只要B发句话,谁都有可能
You know you love me,
你知道你爱我

X.o.x.o., gossip girl.
X.o.x.o.,八卦天后


分享到