绯闻女孩第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第18集:S彻夜没未眠
日期:2017-04-09 11:34

(单词翻译:单击)

Gossip girl here
八卦天后在此
your one and only source Into the scandalous lives of manhattan's elite.
来自曼哈顿上层世界的最独家报道
The moment I met you, I've been falling for you.
从我第一次见到你,我就喜欢上你了
Why don't you just tell dan about her?
你为什么不把她的事情告诉丹?
Cause she has that tape of me, and she'll use it.
因为她手上有我的录像带,她会利用它的
You held a certain fascination when you were beautiful.
当你美丽动人的时候确实让我着迷
I don't want you anymore.
但我不再需要你了
Eventually the two of you are gonna have to work out your issues.
你们俩迟早要把问题解决的
What if I told you I knew where georgina sparks was?
如果我告诉你乔治娜?斯巴克丝在哪呢
I'd say let's get the bitch. thank god you called.
那婊子死定了,谢天谢地你终于回电话了
I'm here looking for you right now. where are you? with me.
我正找你呢,你在哪? 和我在一起
What are you gonna do? it's not what I'm gonna do.
你想怎样? 我想怎样并不重要
It's who I'm gonna do it with.
重要的是我想把谁怎样
The drugs were dad's. your father is facing some other charges.
毒品是我爸的,你父亲还面临其他几项指控
Would you do me the honor of being my wife?
你愿意作我的妻子吗
He proposed before we left, and I'm going to say "yes."
他在我们走之前向我求婚,我准备答应他
I'm sure you'll make a beautiful bride.
你会是个美丽的新娘
You don't mind missing the after party?
错过派对的后半场你不介意?
There's no place I'd rather be.
我无处可去
And who am i?
我是谁?
That's a secret I'll never tell.
这是不能说的秘密
You know you love me.
你知道你爱我的
X.o.x.o., gossip girl.
X.O.X.O. 八卦天后
Hey, Dan. I've been trying to reach you all night.
丹,我整晚都在给你打电话
I know it's early, or late, if you haven't slept, like me, but, um,
现在是大清早,你是否也像我一样整晚没睡
I'm pretty sure after this message,
我知道留过这条信息之后
I will have officially filled your voice mail, so i, uh...
就会被直接转到你的语音信箱,所以...
I-i'm coming over.
我...我来找你了
Hello?
你好?
Who is it?
你是谁?
Hello. yeah, this is Rufus.
你好,我是鲁弗斯
I'd have to check with the guys, but I'm pretty sure we're available.
我得跟朋友们商量下,但我确定应该没问题
Yeah, okay.
好的
Oh, my god.
天呐
Oh, my god.
天呐
What? I just got the call.
怎么了,刚接到消息
Lincoln hawk is hitting the road.
林肯霍克乐队要上路了
We're opening for the breeders.
我们要为Breeders(美国乐队)演出
I guess that luscious jackson reunion didn't work out.
可能与杰克逊的复和并不怎么样
Wait. what was your "oh, my god"?
等等,你刚才惊讶什么
Oh, nothing. nothing at all.
没事,没什么
It's day, as in, uh, as in wedding day, as in, uh... my wedding day.
今天是个大日子,结婚日...我的结婚日
Right.
对啊
But, uh, congratulations.
但...还是要祝贺你
Thanks.
谢谢
No, thank you, uh, for last night. it was, uh--- amazing.
不,谢谢你昨晚...昨晚很美妙
It's Bart.
是巴特
That's what I was afraid of.
怕什么来什么
Do you want me to answer it? do you want me to kill you?
要我接吗,要我杀了你吗
No, I know. um...
不,我知道...
That's because we're not supposed to
那是因为我们俩不该在
See each other on the day of the wedding.
结婚这天见面
Okay. that's fine. I'll meet you in an hour.
好的,行,一小时后见
I don't know what Bart wants, but I have to go, um, talk to him.
我不知道巴特想干嘛,但我必须去跟他谈谈
What about? any topics in particular?
谈什么,有什么特别的要说吗
Well, I'm sure I'll think of something.
我肯定会找点事谈的
Who? what? when? where? why?
究竟发生什么了?
We were up late plotting against Georgina.
我们昨晚密谋算计乔治娜到很晚
We must have dozed off. and you were on the floor.
我们肯定是睡着了,可你当时是在地板上的
I didn't want to hurt my back.
我可不想把后背弄伤
Why? it's not like you ever do anything athletic.
那又怎样? 你又从来不做运动
Well, that's not entirely true, now is it?
这话可不见得吧?
Fine. nothing that requires you removing your scarf.
那你也用不着脱了围巾吧
That was one time. it was chilly. enough about the past.
就那么一次,天气冷,不要再提过去了
Before you landed in my bed, we actually landed on a good idea.
在你上床之前,我们商量好了一个计划
Well, I trust you can take it from here.
剩下的都交给你了,我放心
I have a best man speech to write and no time to write it.
我还有个伴郎发言稿要写,没时间了
Don't worry. I can be bitch enough for both of us.
别担心,我一人能顶我们两人的贱
I still got the scars on my back to prove it.
我背上仍然留着的伤疤就能证明
You know, they say if you love something, you should set it free. ugh.
人们都说如果你爱一样东西,就该给他自由
They say when you hate something, you should slam the door in its face.
如果你恨一样东西,就该把他关在门外
I love it when you talk dir-- wow!
我就喜欢你说脏话的样子,布莱尔...
A stint in rehab sure didn't slow you down a bit, huh?
在戒毒所的这段时间一点都没让你慢下来
I haven't felt this good in years.
我好几年都没感觉这么好了
Clean and sober. lawyer's feeling great about the trial.
不吸毒不酗酒,律师对庭审很乐观
Nice.
太好了
Well, sometimes things just work out, huh?
船到桥头自然直,不是吗
Sometimes they do.
是啊
We can celebrate tonight at the wedding.
今晚在婚礼上我们可以庆祝一下
When's, uh, when's mom getting back from the hamptons?
妈妈什么时候从汉普顿家回来?
She's not gonna make it.
她赶不回来了
The landscapers royally screwed up the yard.
园林设计师们把园子彻底搞砸了
Apparently, all our shrubs look like circus bears.
显然,我们的灌木都像是马戏团里的熊
She's gonna miss the wedding to deal with that?
为了这个她就要错过婚礼?
That, and, uh, the leak we had in the basement.
不仅如此,地下室还有裂缝
Place is a mess.
里面简直一团糟
I just, um, was kinda hoping both you guys could meet Vanessa.
我只是,想让你俩认识下瓦内萨
Oh, right. right. I forgot you had a date.
对,我忘记你有女朋友了
Well, you and I can just hang till then.
我们俩可以一直待到婚礼的时候
The yankees are on today.
杨基队今天有比赛
Joba's pitching lights out right now. all right. sounds good.
乔巴正替补出场进行投球呢,好吧,不错
I gotta take this.
我得接这个电话
It's my sponsor.
是我的担保人
Oh, sorry. um, I'll just see you at home then.
对不起,我们家里见
Hey, it's me.
是我
Yes, yes. everything is discussed.
是的,一切都谈妥了
Don't be late. don't be early.
不要早到,也不要迟到
I'll slip out right after the ceremony.
婚礼一结束我就溜出来
Just be there, waiting.
待在那,等着
I'm sorry. I know it's early, but I couldn't sleep.
对不起,我知道是大清早,但我睡不着
I had to see you, and you're here, which means you slept here,
我必须来见你,你在这,说明你昨晚睡在这
Which is a relief, but not a surprise. Serena.
这让我松了口气,但也不意外,瑟琳娜
But that is surprising.
这可够意外的
They say love conquers all, but maybe love never met Georgina Sparks.
人们说爱无坚不摧,但或许爱从没遇见乔治娜
Poor Humphrey.
可怜的汉弗瑞
Looks like our resident moral compass
看来我们这位痴心绝对的丹
Isn't such a straight arrow after all.
也不能始终如一
Serena, I'm--i'm sorry.
瑟琳娜,对...对不起
The way Dan was talking, I thought it was over. over?
丹那样说让我以为你们分手了,分手了?
Maybe not exactly "over," but-I should go.
或许没有完全分手,但是... 我该走了
This is not what I had planned.
这可不是我计划好的
No, I think it's exactly what you had planned.
这完全就是你计划好的
Serena, this is not Sarah's fault.
瑟琳娜,这不是莎拉的错
No, it's Georgina's! whatever.
对,是乔治娜的错! 不管是谁的错
I never meant to get in between you two, I swear.
我发誓,我从没想过第三者插足
Hey, please. it's okay.
没关系的
No, it's not, because now she's upset.
不,有关系,因为她现在很生气
Yeah, I am, you manipulative psycho bitch!
没错,你个喜欢操控别人的神经病!
Whoa! whoa! what are you doing?
你这是干吗
Serena! you have been planning this the whole time!
瑟琳娜! 你一直都在苦心算计!
She's lying to you, Dan!
丹,她在跟你说谎!
Good-bye, Dan.
丹,再见
I am telling him everything.
我要跟他和盘托出
Tell me what?
托出什么
What is it that you need to tell me?
你要跟我说什么
So my mom took me to see his parents, and after talking to them,
我妈带我去见了他的父母,我们谈过之后
All I wanted was to come and find you and tell you everything.
我就想马上找到你并把一切都告诉你
Do you hate me?
你恨我吗
No. no, no, of course not.
不,当然不会
It's--it's just...
只...只是...
It's, uh, it's a lot.
只是,我一下难以接受
And i...
我...
I really, really wish that you told me this sooner.
我真的希望你能早点跟我说
No, i-i know it's my fault.
我...我知道都是我的错
I... I was just so scared.
我...我当时太害怕了
I-i get it. I get it.
我明白,我理解
I mean, "hey, I think I killed someone,
"我跟你说,我杀了人
"and I'm being blackmailed by a crazy girl pretending to be someone else"
不停地收到一个装成别人的疯女人的恐吓信"
Doesn't quite roll off the tongue.
这不是什么张嘴就来的事
But it's all over, right?
但是这一切都结束了,对吗
I mean, we can fix this.
我是说,我们可以和好的
Serena, i--last night-- it's okay.
瑟琳娜,我...昨晚,没关系的
You and Georgina and Vanessa were just hanging out, and it got late,
你和乔治娜还有瓦内萨只是聊天聊到了很晚
And you fell asleep.
然后你们就睡着了
I'll see you at the wedding.
婚礼上见
When I told my mom not to go away with Rufus,
当我跟我妈说不要跟鲁弗斯走的时候
I said it was 'cause you and I were forever.
我说那是因为我跟你要永远在一起
I knew I was right.
我知道我是对的
Hello?
你好?
Blair, it's Dan.
布莱尔,我是丹
Bart, darling.
巴特,亲爱的
What is the big mystery?
有什么天大的惊喜等着我?
What are we doing here?
我们为什么要来这?
This is the first building I ever bought.
这是我买下的第一栋楼
Well, it's quite impressive.
不得不让人赞叹
You had a good eye even--even back then.
你那时候就有这么好的眼光
Sometimes I like to come here, just to...
有时候我喜欢来这,就是想...
Feel how it felt the first time I saw it.
重温我第一次看到它的感受
Well, there is a comfort in revisiting the things that we loved...
重温我们年轻时曾爱过的东西...
When we were young.
感觉的确很舒服
But the truth is, I'm not that young man anymore.
但事实上,我已不再是当年的那个我了
I think maybe I've outgrown this place,
我想或许这个地方已经容不下我了
And holding on to it is keeping me from
死抓着它不放会阻止我
Moving forward with what's most important to me now.
追求眼前对我更重要的东西的脚步
What do you think I should do?
你觉得我该怎么办?
I think you should let it go.
我想你该就此放手
I agree.
我也是这么想的
Now can you do the same for me?
你能为我做同样的事吗?
Hey, it's Sarah. you know what to do.
我是莎拉,你知道该怎么做咯
Voice mail.
留言信箱
Okay, like we talked about.
就按我们说的做
Hey, hey, it's me. Dan.
是我,丹
After you left,Serena and I got in a huge fight,
你走之后瑟琳娜和我大吵一架
and--and she said all this crazy stuff.
她说了很多不可理喻的话
I honestly don't know what to believe,
我真不知道该信什么
But--but what I do know is I want to see you.
但我只知道我想见你
So, uh, call me.
给我回电
Excellent work. she's totally calling back.
好极了,她肯定会回电话的
This is so weird.
太怪了
I don't normally do plots against people.
我从不在人背后弄这些小动作
Don't worry, virgin. I'll talk you through it.
别担心,处处,我会指点你的
Right on schedule.
不出所料
Hey. I just got your message.
我刚刚收到你的留言
Oh, good, good.
很好
So... sorry about this morning with serena.
今早的事真是抱歉
That was very awkward, to say the least. yeah, a little bit.
说起来真有点尴尬,是有一点
Last night really changed things for me.
对我来说昨晚真的改变了不少
Serena and I left things kind of uncertain, so i-i think I wanna end it.
她和我之间存在太多不确定因素,我想做个了断
I know I do.
我确有这个打算
Will you meet me?
你会来见我吗?
Our spot in the park by the pond?
公园池塘边我们邂逅的地方如何?
See you there.
不见不散
We're turning around.
掉头
One last battle, and the war is won.
最后一场仗,胜利在望
Humphrey, you are a born liar.
汉弗瑞你真是天生的谎话王
Thanks, I think.
谢了
All that stuff about last night was genius.
你能提到昨晚的事真是天才
Anything you wanna tell me?
还有什么想告诉我吗?
Uh, no. like you said, just born to lie.
没有,就像你所说,天生的谎话王
Honestly, Dan, last night was fun,
说真的,丹,昨晚真是很有意思
But I didn't really know what it would all mean to you.
但我真不知道那对你意味着什么
Well, i-i normally don't jump into things like that, so when I do,
我通常不会轻易那样,所以如果我真的做了
It means a lot. me, too. that's why I think we should be together forever.
那将意义重大,所以我认为我们应该在一起
Georgina, look, Serena told me everything.
听着乔治娜,瑟琳娜什么都告诉我了
All right? and I believe her.
明白吗? 而且我相信她
No, you don't understand. she was upset and--and jealous.
你不明白,早上她在生气在嫉妒
I'm sure she told you all kinds of things to
她告诉你的这些事
Make you think the worst of me. no, just stop it.
只是想让你对我有坏印象,别说了
I never meant for this to happen, but it did, and I know you feel it, too.
我从没想过会发生这种事,但木已成舟,我知道你也有感觉
I mean, how else do you explain last night?
不然你如何解释昨晚的事呢?
I don't know. I don't know, and I wish I could.
不知道,我也希望能有一个解释
S-so you're just gonna go back to serena
那你想当什么都没发生似的
Like nothing happened and just leave me all alone?
回到瑟琳娜身边,而留下我孤身一人吗?
G Oh, you're not alone, g.
你可不孤单啊
I'm here now, and I brought some people who really,
我在这儿,同时还来带些
Really want to see you.
特想见你的人
I think you remember your parents.
我想你还记得自己的父母吧
The only thing feared by the spawn of satan?
撒旦之子最惧怕什么?
Mom and dad.
当然是妈妈和爸爸
Leave it to Blair Waldorf to know that bitches don't just happen.
这使得布莱尔?霍道夫明白贱人并非凭空产生
They're made...
而是由...
By parents even more wicked than their offspring.
比他们子女更邪恶的父母一手养成
Okay, I'm...
我...
Mom, dad, this is not what you think.
妈妈,爸爸,这不是你们想的那样
You have to believe me. there, there, Georgie. it's gonna be okay.
你们得相信我,别急,乔治娜,没事的
No, this time, it won't. or it won't.
这回可没这么简单,或许有些麻烦
G Your parents were so worried, g.
你的父母非常担心
They told me everything-- how you're supposed to be on
他们什么都告诉我了,例如你应该在
The equestrian circuit but sold your show pony for cocaine.
骑马比赛场而不是将你的马卖掉换可卡因
That was a difficult time, but i-i've put that behind me.
那是非常时期,但都已经过去了
When? when you were in rehab?
什么时候? 在戒毒所吗?
It's hard to get clean when you hitchhike into town,
搭顺风车来到城里偷走信用卡
Steal a credit card and book a ticket to ibiza.
订下了去伊维萨岛的机票就不再清白
You didn't see where they sent me.
你根本不知道他们送我去哪儿
I mean, that place was awful. it was--it was in utah.
那地方太糟了,在犹他
At least I lasted longer than lohan. we were trying to help.
待的时间比林赛?罗韩还长,我们是想帮你
I've had enough. I have to go. Georgina, stop.
够了,我要走了,乔治娜站住
Yes, stay, Georgina. I'll go.
别动乔治娜,我会走的
Oh, that reminds me.
这倒是提醒了我
I almost forgot to leave you the information
差点忘了给你留下
That I discussed with your parents. what's this?
我和你父母讨论的结果,什么东西?
Where you're going. a boot camp for troubled girls.
你的去处,针对问题女孩的训练营
Blair was kind enough to do some research. haven't you heard?
布莱尔看上去做了不少调查,你没听说过吗?
I'm the crazy bitch around here.
现在我是这里的疯婊子
Have fun at reform school.
祝你在那学校开心
So how long will you be on the road?
路上会花多久?
Well, I'll get the details. we'll figure it all out.
我会去弄清楚的,到时候就知道了
But it's kinda cool, right? oh, it's very cool.
很酷吧? 超酷
Affirmation from my son. this is an historic moment.
能得到我儿子的肯定真是历史性的一刻
Well, last night must have been pretty historic as well,
昨晚肯定也是历史性的时刻
Considering when I came home, you hadn't.
考虑到我回家后你还没回来
Yeah, last night was pretty special.
昨晚确实很特别
I'm sorry I skipped out early, by the way, dad.
抱歉我一早就出门了,老爸
I-i'd love to hear all about it, but I have a, uh, a wedding.
我很乐意听你说说昨晚,但我有个婚礼要参加
The wedding.
那个婚礼
Right. the wedding. of course.
没错,婚礼,当然
So it's, uh, it's happening.
如期举行了
Y-yeah. yeah, dad, it is.
是啊,老爸
Serena told me something about you and Lily.
瑟琳娜告诉我一些你和莉莉的事
I-i don't understand it fully,
我并不是很明白
But the reason Lily stayed away is 'cause Serena asked her to.
但莉莉之所以离开是因为瑟琳娜
Thanks, Dan.
谢谢,丹
Well, just thanks.
谢了
check out my latest creation.
瞧瞧我的新作
What do you think?
觉得怎么样?
You clean up nice, abrams.
你真漂亮,艾布拉姆斯
Thank you.
谢谢
Best man speech going that well?
伴郎的演讲准备的如何?
There won't be a dry eye in the house. trust me.
屋里所有人都会哭的稀里哗啦,相信我
How did things go with whore-gina? not a dry eye there either.
那贱人的事怎么样?也是哭的稀里哗啦
Good to know I wasn't missed. Dan Humphrey actually lent a hand.
很高兴我没错过,其实丹?汉弗瑞出了把力
It was nice to see him get his dirty for once.
看到他做坏事感觉真好
Not sure how much fun he had, though.
不知道他有多开心
No one ever enjoys their first time. except you. save me a dance?
没人会享受他们的第一次,除了你,和我跳支舞?
Now that Georgina is done, so are you and i.
乔治娜的事告一段落,你我也一样
She was the last thing we had in common.
她是最后一个让我们有关系的事
Break a leg.
祝你演说成功
I think I just did.
我想已经成功了
There he is. best man ready to do his dad proud?
他在这儿,伴郎准备好给老爸增光了吗?
Captain, good to see you.
很高兴见到你,上校
Nate.
内特
Clearly, I missed something when I was away.
很明显,在我离开的这段日子错过了什么
Little advice, fellas? you've been friends a long time.
给点小建议,你们已经做了这么久的朋友
Whoever she is, she's not worth it. couldn't agree more.
不论她是谁都不值得你们这样,同意
That's the problem.
这就是问题所在
How go the prenuptials?
婚礼准备如何?
Well, my mom's done this enough times.
我妈妈已经驾轻就熟了
You'd think she'd be a pro by now, but I don't know.
你肯定觉得她都快成个专家了,但我不知道
Her heart doesn't really seem in it.
她的心好像不在这上面
You think this will be us in 20 years, onto our fourth husbands?
你觉得二十年后我们嫁第四个老公时是不是也这样?
A girl can dream.
姑娘都会做梦
Speaking of true love, Dan isn't here.
说到真爱,丹还没到
He's coming.
他正过来
So all is forgiven?
你都原谅他了?
I'm working on it.
正在努力
What do you have to work on?
你干嘛努力?
He's the one that has to forgive you.
他是要原谅你的人
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, that's what I'm working on.
这就是我所努力的
You were supposed to get here during the
你应该在接待会时到这儿
Reception so no one would know I was gone.
这样就没人知道我离开了
You don't exactly blend in, you know?
你很显眼明白吗?
You gonna pay me or not?
你买还是不买
Here.
给你
Good-bye.
再见
Do me a favor and keep an eye on mr. Archibald.
帮忙盯着阿齐布尔德先生
Need a hand with that?
需要帮忙吗?
Rufus, what are you doing here?
鲁弗斯你在这儿做什么?
I thought we had security.
我们这里可是有保安的
You want them to throw me out?
你想他们把我丢出去吗?
Well, I'd like the option, considering how much I'm paying them.
考虑到我付给他们薪水,我想我有这个权利
So you want me to leave?
你想让我走吗?
I didn't say that. do you want me to call off this wedding?
我没这么说,你想让我取消婚礼吗?
And if you so much as nod yes, I will go out there,
如果你点头我会出去
And I will tell your fianc? and your guests they have to go home.
告诉你的未婚夫和宾客他们可以回家了
I didn't say that either.
可我没那么说
We can figure this out.
我们可以一起解决
Oh, can we?
可以吗?
It's been 20 years,
已经二十年了
And I don't think this is the moment to hash out the details.
而且现在来回首从前也不合适
Look, we've already had the "morning after" today.
我们今天已经放纵过了
What's gonna happen tomorrow morning?
明早会怎样呢?
Lil, I just got a divorce.
莉莉,我离婚了
I don't wanna get married again, at least, not right away.
我不想再结婚了,至少不是现在
But I do.
但我想
I've been alone for quite a while now, and you know what?
我已经孤独太久了你明白吗?
It's hard. and I love Bart, not just because he has money.
这太难了,我爱巴特不仅仅是因为他的资产
I have enough money. not that you can ever have enough money, but...
我也有钱,也不是说你永远都挣不了那么多,但...
I'm rambling, and I'm nervous, and you make me nervous.
我很混乱很紧张,是你让我感到紧张
That's a good thing, right? there are just too many questions, too many.
不是很好吗? 有太多问题了,太多了
What about Dan and Serena?
丹和瑟琳娜怎么办?
Whatever their feelings are for each other,
不管他们之间是什么感觉
If we're standing here 20 years in the making...
如果二十年来我们还是举棋不定...
Yeah, those 20 years-- they have to count for something, don't they?
但这二十年他们总得代表着什么?
I think they count for everything.
他们代表了一切
Where's my mom?
我妈妈在哪儿?
Shouldn't we be saying vows around now?
现在不是该宣誓了吗?
Your mother is a wonderful woman, Eric,
你妈妈是个不错的女人,艾瑞克
But being on time-- not a strong suit.
但要说到准时,她还做的真不够
Let's pray Lily is as slow getting dressed as you are.
我们一起祈祷莉莉换装和你一样慢吧
You said you knew how to make a tie.
别忘了可是你说知道怎样打领带的
How would I know how to make a tie? I hope Serena doesn't kill me.
我怎么会打领带,希望瑟琳娜不会对我抓狂的
For being a few minutes late to her mom's wedding?
因为去参加她妈妈的婚礼晚了几分钟?
Well, that, amongst other things.
相比其它事来说这当然不算什么
I-i really have to talk to her. let me guess. Georgina?
我得和她好好谈谈,我猜猜,关于乔治娜?
I thought if I confronted her, it would make things better.
我想如果我和她摊开了说会好些
But it didn't and now...
那却没有所以现在...
I have to tell her. well, no time like the present.
我必须和她说清楚,我得去婚礼现场了
I-i'm gonna find my seat, okay?
我会找到我的座位
Hey. hey. I have to talk to you.
我们得好好谈谈
I can't. I have to go. no, it--it can't wait. it's about Georgina.
不行,我得走了,现在就得说,关于乔治娜
Dan, it's okay. I don't wanna know.
丹,那没什么,我也不想知道
No, you need to. I didn't sleep with her.
不,你必须知道,我那晚没和她上床
But... i-i may as well have.
但...也可能有
Serena, there you are.
瑟琳娜,你在这儿啊
Come. yeah? come, come, come.
跟我来,速度跟我来
I have to go.
我得走了
And here we go. are you sure about this?
就这样了,你确定吗
Ask me again, and I'll change my mind.
再问我一次好了,也许我会改变我的主意的
I love you, Lily.
我爱你,莉莉
I love you, too, Rufus.
我也爱你,鲁弗斯
Then have a great wedding and try not to trip or anything.
祝你新婚快乐,另外别作旅行之类的事情噢
Oh! I can't believe you put that in my mind.
真不敢相信你居然跟我说这个
Well, luckily, I have done this before.
好在幸运的是,我从前就这样做过
Yeah.
的确如此
Oh! how rude! can you believe how late she is?
太没礼貌了,真让人不敢相信她来得这么晚
dearly beloved,
大家好
We are gathered here today in the face of this company to watch this man..
我们今日齐聚于此见证这个男人...
And this woman...
还有这个女人
Totally eff things up.
把事情彻底搞砸
Excuse me while I pull out a hankie and pass it to s. and d.
原谅我把手帕递给S和D
Looks like I'm not the only one who cries at weddings.
看起来我不是唯一的那个在婚礼上哭泣的人
How's your food?
味道如何
Good. thanks.
很好,谢谢
I was being sarcastic. you haven't eaten a bite.
不要和我开玩笑了,你一点都没吃
Let's go somewhere quiet. we can talk. excuse me. I need some air.
我们找个安静的地方谈谈吧,抱歉,我得出去透口气
You sure?
你确定吗
I'll be right back.
我一会儿就会回来
I need to talk to you.
有些话我得告诉你
Your father's leaving.
你爸爸出去了
He just stepped out to call my mom. everything okay?
他只是出去给妈妈打电话,有什么事儿吗
Yes. no.
是的,没有
He just asked to have his car brought around.
他叫人把他的车开过来
He probably left his phone in it.
他可能只是把电话落到车上了
Before the ceremony, I saw him with a guy doing a deal.
在婚礼之前,我看到他和一个家伙在街头交易
It looked like drugs.
看起来像是毒品
My father is clean, Chuck. I don't need you spying on him.
我爸爸不再吸毒了,恰克,不用你来监视他
Look, I know you hate me.
我知道你讨厌我
I was in love with Blair, and I'm sorry.
我曾爱过布莱尔,我很抱歉
We do not have time to argue about this.
我们没时间来吵这个
stop! stop! stop!
停车!
Dad, what the hell are you doing?
爸爸,你这是在干嘛
I left you a note at home.
我在家里给你留言了
Yeah? what's it say? it says I'm sorry.
是吗,上面写了什么,上面写着我很抱歉
For what?
抱歉什么
Dad, if you've relapsed, it's okay. we'll get you help.
爸爸,如果你又犯毒瘾了,我们会帮你戒掉的
Chuck saw you earlier.
恰克看到你和人在街头交易
I wasn't buying drugs.
我没有买毒品
A passport? you're skipping town?
护照? 你就这样谁也不告诉就走了
I'm gonna be a much better father to
对你来说,有个父亲在多米尼加
You from dominica than I will be from jail.
比有个父亲在监狱里面要强得多
No, dad. I know you're scared, but we'll get through the trial.
别走爸爸,我知道你害怕,但我们会赢这次官司
No, we won't.
不,我们不能
I'm guilty, Nate. I'm facing 25 years.
我会被判有罪,内特,我将面临25年的监禁
So all this stuff about things looking good and working out, huh? yeah.
这就是你说过的官司在好转?
What about mom?
妈妈怎么办?
Who do you think's paying for the private plane?
你以为是谁在为私家飞机买单
Why didn't you tell me any of this?
你怎么不告诉我这些呢
Cause I didn't want you to know anything, be an accessory.
我不想让你知道,不想让你成为从犯
This is the best thing for everyone.
这样对每个人都是最好的
I need you to step up right now.
为了你妈妈,我要你快点学会长大
Be the man of the family for your mother.
成为家族中的真正的男子汉
It's been that for a while now.
我已经在长大了
Nate.
内特
That's for mom.
这一拳是替妈妈打的
Looks like Nate isn't a fan of the fish...
看起来内特不喜欢吃鱼啊
Or his date.
还有他的女友
Blair, I'm with Nate, and you're at the singles table.
布莱尔,我和内特一起,而你是在单身那桌的
Deal with it.
面对现实吧
I just feel sorry for you is all.
我只是为你感到遗憾罢了
Dating an Archibald is a tortured process-- the endless supply
和阿齐布尔德家的人约会是很痛苦的一件事
Of family drama, the fact that he never really got over Serena.
没完没了的家庭悲剧,永远都走不出瑟琳娜的阴影
Though,
尽管如此
Falling for someone who's in love with
还是喜欢一个爱上瑟琳娜的人
Serena-- you already know how that feels, don't you?
你已经知道那是什么感受了,对不对?
Hey, have you guys seen Chuck? it's time fohis speech.
看到恰克了吗?到他致辞的时候了
I'll look for him. maybe he's with my date.
我会去找他的,可能他和我的男朋友在一起
Excuse me.
抱歉了
So thank you.
谢谢你
It's your dad.
那是你爸爸啊
It's bigger than... all the other stuff.
比那些其他的个人恩怨要重要得多
Look, I'm sorry...
我很抱歉
For all of it.
为我所做过的一切
So am i.
我也是
So you said you loved her.
你说你爱过她
It's, uh...
那可真是...
Well, I never heard you say that before...
我从来没听过你对任何人...
About anyone.
说过这种话
Ready to go back in?
准备回里面去了吗
I don't think I'm going back in.
我就不回去了
Just, um, tell Vanessa i-- tell Vanessa what?
就告诉瓦内萨我...告诉瓦内萨什么?
They're looking for you inside.
他们在里面找你呢
It's a long story.
这话说起来可就太长了
I have time.
我正好有很多时间
No. hey, hey. don't--don't run away from me.
不,别见到我就走开
Dan, it's okay.
丹,没事儿的
So you hooked up with Georgina.
你和乔治娜在一起
I kinda figured that when I saw her coming out of
而我今早看到她从你的卧室走出来
Your bedroom this morning, but i-i'm willing to let it go.
但这些我本来打算不计较的
I don't wanna break up with you.
我只是不想和你分手
Maybe...
也许...
Maybe I want to break up with you.
可能想要分手的人是我
Maybe I can't just"let it go."
我可能不能做到像你一样"不计较"
You lied to me over and over, and it was easy for you.
你一次又一次的欺骗我,那对你来说很轻松
No, it wasn't easy.
不,那样我并不轻松
I got seduced by a girl pretending to be someone else, and you knew.
我被一个试图装成别人的女孩勾引,而你知道
But I couldn't say anything.
但我什么都不能说的
Because you-- you were afraid I'd find out you thought you killed someone.
因为你害怕我发现你杀了人
I was hoping you'd understand.
我只是希望你理解我
I am the most understanding person in the world.
我是世界上最善解人意的人了
But this?
可这事情呢?
And--and--and this is not about who you used to be, your "past,
这不关乎你曾经怎么样,也不关乎我们
or who you were when we met.
认识之前的你是怎么样的人,"
I mean, the only reason I was with Georgina was because yesterday morning,
我唯一要和乔治娜在一起的原因就是昨天早上
You slept with two random guys you met in a bar.
你和两个在酒吧都不认识的家伙随便就上了床
No, no, i-i didn't. I just said that.
不,我没有,我只是说说
How is that less crazy?
这还不够疯狂吗
Because I thought it would be easier to forgive than what I really did.
因为我想那样说你会更容易原谅我
So what, Dan?
你说该怎么做吧,丹
We're exactly where we were at the
当初我们一起吃拜斯早午餐的地方就是这里
Bass' brunch when we first started dating.
我们从那时候开始约会的
I'm not who you thought I was, and you can't forgive that.
我不是你想象的那种人,但你始终不能原谅我
I-i just think too much has happened.
我只是在想我们之间发生了太多事情了
I don't know how to make things go back to what they were.
我不知道我们怎样才能再回到过去
So that's it then?
你要说的就只有这些,是吗
It's just...
这就像是...
"have a good summer. I'll-I'll see you back at school"?
"假期愉快学校见" 这样平常?
I guess.
我想是吧
Yeah.
是的
I'd like to propose a toast.
我想致敬酒词
My father is someone who goes after what he wants,
我爸爸就是那种对他想要的穷追不舍的人
And Lily Van Der Woodsen was no exception.
而从结果来看莉莉?范德?伍德森也不例外
In typical Bass man fashion, his pursuit was direct, and at times,
他是典型的拜斯家族男人,追求直接
And at times, not exactly subtle.
而且有时,并不是那么的精心追求
One thing I learned from my father's courtship
我在我爸爸追求莉莉这件事上学到了
Of lily is the importance of perseverance-- that in
富有耐心是多么的重要
The face of true love, you don't just give up,
在真爱面前,你永远不要放弃
Even if the object of your affection is begging you to.
即使是你爱的人求你放过她
And one thing I learned from Lily is the importance of forgiveness.
我在莉莉身上学到是原谅
She gave my father the gift of a second chance, and in kind,
她给我父亲的第二次机会就是送给他最好的礼物
I've watched him become someone actually worthy of that gift.
就我看来,我父亲也变成一个值得她垂青的好人
And one day,
在未来的某一天
I hope I'll be lucky enough to find someone who will do the same for me.
我希望我也能够有幸找到一个对我这样好的人
To the happy couple.
为这对快乐的夫妇干杯
That was quite a speech.
这个致辞真的很精彩啊
All your hard work must have paid off.
你的努力没白费啊
That wasn't what I wrote.
这不是我事先写好的
I was inspired in the moment.
我只是感于此情此景
Look, I know I said some horrible things, even for me.
我知道我说过一些很糟的话,我自己都觉得很糟
You mean blogging to gossip girl about our sex
你是说发给八卦天后的博客上面我们的性生活
Life and comparing me to your dad's sweaty old horse?
还有说我在床上和你爸爸的小马一样狂野?
What's your point?
你说什么呢?
What's yours?
你说呢?
You don't belong with Nate.
你不属于内特
Never have, never will.
从来都不属于,也永远都不会属于
You don't belong with anyone.
你不属于任何人
Oh, sorry. i, uh, I'm looking for Vanessa.
不好意思,我上来找瓦内萨的
Have you seen her? I'm trying to get out of here.
你看到她了吗?我要走了
No, I haven't seen her.
我没有看到她
Okay.
好吧
Serena, Dan, out on the floor. oh, no, thank you.
这不是瑟琳娜和丹吗? 不了谢谢你
Oh, no. no, no. the bride and groom are asking for photos. here we go.
不,新人要求我来照相,来吧
Oh, that's not necessary. yes, it is.
其实不必了,不,一定要照相
You're gonna want to remember this night forever, yeah?
这是多么难忘的一晚,不是吗?
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Just smile.
微笑就好了
Let's take it slow this time.
这次我们慢慢来
Do it right.
好好来
Chuck bass is a romantic.
恰克?拜斯改走浪漫路线了?
Who knew?
谁知道呢?
Now you do.
现在你就知道了
That's all that matters.
其他都无关紧要
He's gone. you can let go now.
好了他走了,你也可以放手了
I know.
我知道
I don't want to.
可我不想放手
One week later
一周后
Hey, Jen. ooh! oh, my god, dad.
你好啊,珍妮,我的天啊,爸爸
Well, hello to you, too.
好吧,你也好
Mom's out getting bagels, Dan's at the gallery, and the mail just came.
妈妈出去买面包了,丹去了画廊,我刚收到信
Well, I appreciate the play-by-play.
谢谢你的情况通报
It feel as if I'm there.
我感觉身临其境
Yeah, well, uh, the letter came from parsons about my internship.
对啊,我收到关于我实习的信
And what does it say?
结果如何?
I don't know. I'm too scared to open it.
我不知道,我不敢打开看
What if I didn't get it? what if you did?
如果我没得到怎么办?如果你得到了呢?
Okay. I'm opening it. hold my hand over the phone. I got ya.
好吧我要开信了,在电话里牵我的手,没问题
And...
情况是...
Aah! I got it!
我被录取了!
That's great, Jen.
太棒了!珍妮
Does it say who it's with?
信上有没有说是去哪里工作?
Yeah. um, it's with...
有的,是去...
Eleanor waldorf designs.
埃莉诺?霍道夫设计公司
Well, isn't that Blair's mom?
那不是布莱尔的妈妈的公司吗?
Yeah.
没错
Yeah, it sure is.
当然是
So... tuscany with Chuck?
不错啊,和恰克去托斯卡纳
Sounds romantic...
听起来很浪漫啊
Minus the Chuck part.
除去和恰克的那部分
He invited me-- in his father's private plane.
是他邀请我的,坐他爸爸的私人飞机
And I was headed to france, so... hmm.
我本来也是要去法国的,所以说...
So it's worth a week with Chuck to avoid airport security?
就为了躲避机场安检而和恰克约会一星期?
Oh, don't worry. I'm gonna frisk him.
放心吧,我会搜他身的
B Oh! b., gross!
不要太恶心了
What can I say? he brings out the worst in me.
我也不明白,他发掘出我身上坏的一面
And weirdly, I think I bring out the best in him.
相反的,我发掘出他最好的一面
He's been a perfect gentleman this whole week.
他这个星期都很绅士
Is that why you're driving yourself to the airport?
这就是为什么你自己去机场吗?
He wanted to see his dad before he left.
他想在走之前见一下他爸爸
Besides, we're taking the helicopter to teterboro.
而且我们一起坐直升机去机场
I have to sit in the jump seat so that I can
我得坐到弹跳座椅上
Tell the pilot if I have any thoughts on his flying.
以便我随时通知飞行员对飞行的意见
Oh, b., what's it gonna take to get relax? Chuck. -B
到底要怎样你才能放松? 惟有恰克
Oh! god!
我的天啊
My ears are bleeding! make it stop!
我的耳朵都流血了,别再说了
You gonna be okay?
你会没事吧?
Alone all summer without your best
整个夏天都没有我们这帮
Friend who always gets you out of trouble?
救你于水生火热之中的朋友相伴
Yeah. I'm-I'm looking forward to staying out of trouble for a while.
对啊,所以我尽量不去惹麻烦
Have you talked to Dan?
你有没有找丹谈过?
No. not since the wedding.
没有,从婚礼开始就没有说过话了
It's for the best-- for him, for me.
这样对他和对我都是最好的
I'm fine.
我没问题的
Yeah, I'll be taking off soon.
好吧,我马上要走了
I wanted to catch my dad before I left, see how the honeymoon went,
想在临走前见一下爸爸,问问他蜜月过的怎样
Catch a glimpse of a man in love.
看看恋爱中的男人的样子
Well, why don't you just take a look in the mirror, chuck?
那你还不如去照照镜子,恰克
Taking Blair to europe, huh?
带布莱尔去欧洲啦?
Things are getting pretty serious. it's no big deal.
看来你这次是认真的,没什么的
My dad's jet was going to italy on business.
我爸爸的飞机正好去意大利
Blair was going to france.
布莱尔也要去法国
So are you planning to spend the summer sweating it out in brooklyn?
你打算在布鲁克林过炎热的夏天吗?
Uh, I think my time across the bridge is over.
我认为我不会在那待多久了
Nathaniel, what happened with you and punky brewster?
内特尼尔,最近和你女朋友怎么样了?
So tell me. what--what exactly happened with you and man-bangs?
跟我说说,你和有刘海的男生最近怎样?
He is prettier than me, but that wasn't the problem.
他是比我漂亮,不过那并不是问题的关键
And so what wait then?
那你在等什么
The, uh, the whole perpetually stoned, brooding guy thing?
那是因为那些男生的坏毛病吗?
I actually enjoyed the quiet.
我其实蛮喜欢现在的安静生活
It was a nice change of pace from you. oh. was it his past with Serena?
我不再喜欢你这类男生而已,因为他和瑟琳娜的过去吗?
No. that's just your issue.
不,那是你的问题
It must've been, uh, the--the different worlds thing, right?
那问题肯定是来自不同世界引起的吧?
One of you always feeling like a fish out of water?
你们其中一个会觉得很难受对吧?
I know exactly what you're doing.
我知道你的目的
Ask me enough questions about Nate, and I won't ask you about Serena.
无停得问我内特的事,我就没法问瑟琳娜的事了
Best offense is always a strong defense.
进攻就是最好的防守
I, um...
其实我
I'm not ready to talk about it.
还没有准备好开口
Her.
讲关于她的事情
Good. then maybe it'll be quiet for 30 seconds.
好极了,总算可以安静30秒了
No, no, no, no, no. you better get used to it, abrams.
想得倒美,你最好赶快习惯,艾布拉姆斯
Welcome to the summer of Dan Humphrey, babblin' at your ass 24/7,
欢迎加入丹?汉弗瑞的暑假,不停唠叨
From dusk till dawn.
从早到晚
Come labor day, you're gonna be so sick of me.
估计到了劳动节你就会听到想吐了
It's been 13 years, and I'm still not sick of you.
我听你唠叨了13年都不会想吐
Oh, not for lack of trying.
只是你没有尝试过而已
Vanessa's a great girl, but I have too much going on right now. all right.
瓦内萨是个好女孩,只不过我现在太忙了,好吧
All right. bye. hey!
就这样,再见,真巧啊
Hey! I was just seeing off Blair.
你好! 我刚见完布莱尔
I was just on the phone with Chuck.
我刚和恰克通完电话
Blair and Chuck--now there's a couple you can root for.
布莱尔和恰克,真是让人高兴的一对啊
Yeah, well, if they're happy, I guess I'm happy.
是啊,只要他们开心,我想我也会开心的
Oh, come on, Nate. when have you ever been happy?
别骗人了,内特,你什么时候开心过呢?
Wow! the gloves are off today, aren't they?
你要开始纠缠不休了,是不是?
I am feeling frisky.
我现在特别开心
You know how I get in the summer. yeah, I do.
你也知道去年夏天让我充满活力,的确
Well, you won't have to witness any of it.
放心你不会再看到的
I'm locking myself away in the hamptons house.
我会把自己锁在汉普顿的家里
Well, it is a summer to reflect... alone.
好好地,一个人反省自己
I could not agree more.
我非常赞成
I just need to take a break away from everything and everyone.
我也想暂时离开这纷乱的一切
Yeah.
是啊
Um, if you wanna reflect alone together, I'll be around.
如果你想一起反省,随时找我
What are you up to now?
现在你有什么事吗?
Excuse me. is that the Bass helicopter? no, it's not here yet.
请问那是拜斯家的直升机吗?不,还没到
Are you on the Bass marketing team, too? no, I'm a guest of Chuck Bass.
你也是拜斯营销队的一员? 不,我是恰克?拜斯的贵宾
If he's anything like his father, he must be... terrifying.
如果他像他爸爸一样,他现在一定很害怕
He's not all bad. he is taking me to tuscany. that's romantic.
他也没有那么坏,要带我去托斯卡纳,那很浪漫
So where is he? on his way.
他在哪里? 在路上了
I had to get here early. I like the jump seat. oh.
我得早点到这里因为我喜欢弹跳座椅,不会吧?
What? nothing. it's just... I like the jump seat.
怎么了? 没什么,碰巧我也很喜欢弹跳座椅
I have this thing about flying, and it makes me feel more... in control?
我坐飞机有种嗜好... 控制一切的欲望?
Yeah. yeah.
没错,我就知道
Who's that?
那是谁?
Blair. I should get going.
是布莱尔,我得出发了
I just wanted to see you before I disappeared for the summer.
我想在我消失前见见你
I'm glad you had a good trip.
很高兴你的蜜月过得很开心
I hope you have a good trip, too. you deserve it.
祝你也有个开心的假期,你应得的
And, I must say, I'm proud of you.
我得说,你让我骄傲
Dad, my best man speech was a week ago, and it was nothing.
伴郎的发言已经是一周前的事了,那不算什么
Polite? modest? you really are growing up.
礼貌而谦虚,你真的长大了
Let's not get carried away.
先别说这套
I plan on holding on to my youth for as long as possible.
我还想尽可能享受多些美好的青春年华
Sometimes that choice isn't up to you.
有时候那不由得你选择
That's the best thing about Blair.
那就是布莱尔最好的地方
She knows me, knows I'll never change.
她了解我,她知道我永远不会变
Yeah...
没错
Until you take her away to europe on a private jet.
一旦你带她坐私人飞机去欧洲
That is gonna change everything.
一切都不一样了
But that's a good thing, son.
可是那是件好事,儿子
Having a real girlfriend will force you to learn about responsibility,
认真的交一个女朋友会让你学到责任感
Sacrifice, being faithful, taking into account somebody else's feelings,
牺牲自我,对爱人的忠诚和顾及他人的感受
Not just your own.
而不是总考虑自己
Feelings?
感受?
All the partying and the women...
之前的派对和女人...
You will come back from this summer a new man.
这个暑假过后,你会变成真正的男子汉
Take my word for it.
记住我说的话
Oh, I will.
我会的
Oh! there you are. this is Amelia.
你在这里啊,这位是阿米利亚
She's been helping me with the apartment renovations.
她一直在帮我忙公寓装修的事情
Great. nice to meet you.
好啊,很高兴见到你
B Can't wait to see you,
B等不急见你了
Amelia.
阿米利亚
A moment?
稍等一下
What's this?
这是什么意思?
I was hoping we could discuss what you have planned for my room.
我想和你谈谈对我房间的计划
And who are you?
请问你是?
I'm Chuck Bass.
我是恰克?拜斯
everything all right?
你还好吧?
Yeah. it--it's Chuck.
是恰克
I guess his dad is getting in late,
他爸爸可能会晚点到
And he won't be able to make the flight.
他可能赶不及这趟飞机了
But he's booking something commercial.
但是他肯定订了其他的机票
Well, I'd be willing to flip you for the jump seat.
我很愿意在飞机上为你效劳
Bart did just get the jet reupholstered,
巴特的确给飞机重新装潢过
And I do like when the ladies make you those cookies.
我也喜欢那些女士给你做饼干的时候
What's ten hours?
十小时又算什么呢?
Absence makes the heart grow fonder, right?
小别胜新婚嘛,对吧?
They say a leopard can't change his spots,
有人说本性难移
But some things do change-- the path not taken can become a road trip...
但有些事的确会改变,没走过的路可以去探险
Being grounded can lead to something ground-breaking...
被关禁闭却能激发出许多新意
And whether they're sweating it out on the sultry streets or
不管是在街上汗流浃背
Cooling their heels in the hamptons, no one does summer like new yorkers.
还是在汉普顿享受清凉,纽约客的夏天绝对独特
Grab your shades and your sunblock.
带上墨镜和防晒油
This one looks like a scorcher.
今年夏天一定会炙热难奈
Until then, you know you love me.
但夏天之后...你知道你爱我的
X.o.x.o., gossip girl.
XOXO 八卦天后

分享到