绯闻女孩第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第14集:春假结束
日期:2017-04-05 17:23

(单词翻译:单击)

Gossip girl here,your one and only source
绯闻女孩驾到
Into the scandalous lives of manhattan's elite.
欢迎来到曼哈顿上层流言四起的世界
I love you Nate Archibald.
我爱你,内特·阿齐布尔德
Always have always will.
一直到永远
I love you too.
我也爱你
What is wrong with you? this is not who you are.
你这是怎么了?这不像你啊
I know who blair and those girls are
我知道布莱尔和那些女孩是什么样的人
But I know who I am
而我也了解自己
And I'm not gonna forget that Just 'cause I hang out with them.
我不会因为跟她们在一起就忘了我是谁
we're not supposed to talk remember?
我们不应该再联系了,记得吗
I can't help myself. I never should have let you let me go.
我控制不住,我不应该让你放我走
I will not base my personal life on your preferences.
我不会因为你的喜好来决定我的私生活
Dan is my boyfriend.
丹是我的男朋友
I would rather be Chuck's stepsister than Dan's.
我宁愿做恰克的妹妹也不要做丹的
Lily would you do me the honor of being my wife?
莉莉,我有荣幸让你成为我的妻子吗
He proposed before we left and I'm going to say yes.
他在我们离开前向我求婚了,我决定同意他
Take care Rufus.
保重,鲁弗斯
How glad are you to see our families merge sis?
看到我们两个家族的合并有多高兴啊,妹妹?
So glad that if you ever call me that again
真高兴,但别再那样叫我
It'll be the last thing you ever say Chuck.
否则的话你就死定了,恰克
unless you want Dear Nathaniel to know
除非你想你亲爱的内特尼尔知道
how you lost your virginity to me in the back of a moving vehicle
你是怎么在车子后座上把第一次给了我
I encourage patience and restraint.
那我希望你忍耐和克制一下
Isn't there someone else you can torture?
难道就没有别人让你折磨了吗
Look I know you're friends with Blair
听着,我知道你是布莱尔的朋友
But if you know something... well Blair was never really my friend.
但如果你知道些什么,布莱尔从来不是我真正的朋友
So... so yeah there's something you should know.
那...那么有些事情你应该知道
What a bitch. oh my god. she is such a slut!
这个婊子,天啊,她真是个荡妇
I made a decision I was in no condition to make.
于是我做出了以前一定做不出的决定
I want nothing else to do with you Blair.
我不想和你有任何瓜葛了,布莱尔
It's over.
我们结束了
You held a certain fascination
当你美丽动人冷若冰霜的时候
When you were beautiful and untouched.
的确让我很着迷
I don't want you anymore
我再也不需要你了
And I can't see why anyone else would. what are you doing here?
我估计也没人肯要你,你在这干吗
I was just leaving. no stay.
我正要走,不,留下来
Consider yourself dethroned queen b.
考虑退位吧,女王
Jenny if you walk away from me now I will ruin you.
珍妮,如果你现在离开我,我会毁了你
How are you gonna do that?
你能怎么样
My whole life is falling apart. stay and fight.
我的生活支离破碎,留下来,斗争
We'll get through this together. promise?
我们一定能挺过去的,你保证?
Promise.
我保证
And who am i?
我是谁?
That's a secret I'll never tell.
这是不能说的秘密
You know you love me.
你知道你爱我
X.o.x.o. gossip girl.
X.o.x.o.八卦天后
Cat?
猫猫
Cat!
猫猫
Cat!
猫猫
Cat!
猫猫
Cat.
猫猫
you don't have a cat Jenny.
你没有猫,珍妮
my name is Blair.
我是布莱尔
You don't have anyone.
你什么都没有
But I'm Blair.
但我是布莱尔
I'm Blair!
我是布莱尔
Ms. Blair. ms. Blair.
布莱尔小姐,布莱尔小姐
Ms. Blair.
布莱尔小姐
Wakey wakey upper east siders.
快醒醒,上东区的"贵族们"
Spring break is done and I'm starved for the dish.
春假结束了,我可迫不及待要八卦了
Were you sunning in capri or sinning in croatia?
去卡普里岛晒太阳了,还是去克罗地亚干坏事了?
Give me the deets.
快让我知道吧
Oh what's happening?
发生什么了
You have bad dream
你做噩梦了
And you're sleeping with your chocolates.
还和巧克力睡一起
Oh lady godiva my only friend.
高迪瓦巧克力,我唯一的朋友
And has anyone spotted our exqueen b.?
昔日的女王哪里去了?
Where does the dethroned royalty Vacation these days?
我们的退位女王又是在哪里度过假期的呢
Club bed is over. first day back to school.
假期已经结束了,今天是返校日
I can't Dorota. I don't feel very well.
不,朵箩塔,我不舒服
Serena come to get you soon.
瑟琳娜马上就来接你了
Call her and cancel.
打电话让她取消
And cover my mirrors.
把我的镜子藏起来
I'm in mourning for my former life.
我在悼念从前的生活
Chuck I'm serious!
恰克,我是认真的
Are you done yet? this is my bathroom!
你好了没有,这是我的浴室
It's late
要迟到了
And not to mention disgusting.
你真让人讨厌
Chuck!
恰克!
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
All right ladies. my sister needs to shower.
好吧,女士们,我妹妹要洗澡了
Make room.
快让位置
I'm just messing with you.
我就是要搞得你一团糟
I can't believe you lit up in my bathroom.
你竟然在我浴室里抽烟
well if I lit up in mine then the folks would know it was me sis.
如果在自己房间里抽烟的话人们就知道是我了,妹妹
Oh okay. let's get one thing straight
好吧,让我们把话说明白
Our parents may be insisting on blending our households
也许我们父母坚持要让两个家庭融合
But I am not your sister.
但我不是你的妹妹
I do not share any of your d.n.a.
我和你也没有共同的DNA
Nor do I ever wish to.
我也永远不想
Then I suggest you get new hand towels.
我建议你换块新毛巾
Okay.
好的
It's imperative that I bathe.
我要洗澡了
Can you just get out?
你能出去吗
You know what? fine. just forget it.
好吧,当我没说
Next year we're doing spring break in maldives.
明年我们要去马尔代夫过春假
Skiing is too dangerous. you broke your arm in the spa.
滑雪太危险了,你度假时把手摔断了
Oh here Hazel. thanks for letting me borrow it.
给你,黑兹尔,谢谢你借给我
What is this? the bracelet you lent me in aspen?
这是什么?你在阿斯本借给我的手镯
Oh yeah. you know you could've just kept it
对,你本可以留着它
And I would've forgot I had it.
我都忘了我有这个手镯
Girls how excited are we?
姑娘们,多兴奋啊
Party tomorrow night for Jenny at socialIsta. I know!
明晚在素舍丽塔酒吧有为珍妮办的派对
It's gonna be my best birthday ever.
会是我有史以来最棒的生日
I heard the mojitos are amazing.
我听说甜泡菜的味道好极了
Wait till you get your mouth around a mini cuban. oh I don't um
在你尝过迷你古巴之前,我不知道...
It's a sandwich.
一种三明治
Oh. wardrobe ladies?
什么行头? 姑娘们
My ferragamo clutch and whatever dress I buy today to go with it.
佛莱格默手拿包,然后今天再买件合适的衣服
J ooh. what about you j.?
你呢
Oh I've got some dresses on hold at bendel's. there's an a.t.m. Jenny.
我的衣服还放在班德尔,那里有自动取款机,珍妮
You said you wanted to hit it.
你说你要取钱
You know to pay penelope back for brunch?
还佩内洛普早午餐的钱
Oh uh yeah. $120 right?
120美元,对吗
Yeah I don't feel like stopping.
是,我可不想停下来
You can get the next one.
你可以下次给我
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I'm hiding from my valet.
我在躲我的仆人
He wanted to put my socks on for me this morning.
他今天早上想帮我穿袜子
Your servants are very attentive.
你们家的仆人可真殷勤
You should meet brigita new latvian maid.
你应该见见布兰吉娜,新来的拉脱维亚女仆
No. no no no he should not meet brigita. he's 14.
不,他不能见布兰吉娜,他才14岁
Avoid this person. may I remind you Serena
离他远点,瑟琳娜,让我提醒你
That you used to have a sense of humor? no.
有点幽默感好吗? 不
Morning father. hey.
早上好,爸爸
Morning kids. morning.
早上好,孩子们
And how is Lily von bulow today? oh I have a headache.
莉莉女士,今天怎么样,我正头疼呢
I had a very frustrating conversation
今天早上和婚礼策划师
With the wedding planner this morning.
谈得让我烦透了
Well may I say aggravation becomes you?
我可以说你变得烦躁了吗
You may but I won't believe it.
可以,但是我不会这么认为
So... first day back at school huh?
今天第一天返校,是吧?
Honey you didn't uh want to shower?
亲爱的,你不想洗个澡?
I have to go meet Blair. Eric?
我要去见布莱尔,艾瑞克?
You go ahead. we'll take the limo.
你先走,我们做豪华轿车
As my best man
作为我的伴郎
I expect you to keep things smooth until the wedding.
我希望你在婚礼前不要惹事
Best man?
伴郎?
I'd be honored sir.
我很荣幸
To family.
为了我们的家
I came straight from the airport
我直接从机场回来
To take Jenny to school and she's already gone?
接珍妮去学校,她竟然已经走了?
She slept at Hazel's last night. oh. who's uh who's Hazel?
她昨晚在黑兹尔家睡的,谁...谁是黑兹尔?
Her new friend
她的新朋友
The girl whose family she went with to aspen.
她和她们一家人去了阿斯本
Yeah I was actually surprised you let her go
我真是惊讶你竟然让她去了
And cancel on mom like that. well your mom was in complete support of it.
妈妈肯定不允许,你妈妈可是百分百的支持
Jenny was very well taken care of.
珍妮被照顾得很好
I spoke to her every day twice from the uh private plane.
她每天从私人飞机上给我打两通电话
Private plane?
私人飞机?
It's the best early birthday present
这可是最好的生日礼物
We ever could have given her. oh so you paid for it?
我们永远都给不了她,你付钱了吗
Well I gave her pocket money.
我给了她零用钱
Yeah Jenny's happier than she's been in a long time.
珍妮比之前开心多了
Hey whenever you're done with that "i'd do things differently" look
当你摆一副"我肯定不会这么做"的表情的时候
two things
记住有两点
Onei can't seem to nail Jenny down
第一,我不可能绑住珍妮
On what she wants to do for her actual birthday. oh you know
不让她做她生日想做的事情
I'll get it out of her.
我会让她放松一下的
Good. and uh two
很好,然后第二点
What the hell are you still doing here?
你怎么还在这里?
Mm. thank you.
谢谢提醒
At least you get to wake up from your nightmare.
你起码可以从噩梦中醒来
I'm living with mine.
我现在得一直生活在噩梦中
Thank god I have plans with dan tonight.
感谢上帝,今晚我又能和丹在一起了
Finally the return of some normalcy!
总算有点正常的生活
B. what are you doing? B
你在干什么?
Giving homeschooling some serious consideration.
在认真考虑在家自学的事情
Look I know you think
听着,我知道你还在想
Everybody's still talking about you
大家还在八卦你的事
But your 3weekoldscandal is ancient news.
但这已经是3个星期前的老新闻了
Did you even hear the dirt that happened over break?
假期里你有没听说到一些八卦新闻?
Who would I have heard it from? Dorota?
你说我可以从谁那里打听?朵箩塔吗?
Well after much concerted effort
经过漫长的努力
Maya finally made it into brody Jenner's cell phone.
马雅终于和布鲁迪?珍娜交往了
Oh and kati's dad moved her entire family back to israel. yeah.
还有凯帝全家都搬回以色列了
And constance's badgirlturnedgood...
康斯坦斯的小太妹变乖了
Serena van der woodsen...
即是我瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森
Moved in with chuck bass.
乖乖搬进了恰克?拜斯家
Yeah. so you're thinking this whole thing could have blown over by now
所以你认为我的事情就会被大家给淡忘了
Come on.
拿来
That too.
还有这个
B Don't worry b.
不用担心
The french revolution had cake.
法国革命以"蛋糕"一语激化
Come on. let's go.
别管他们,我们走
The american revolution had tea.
美国革命靠"倾茶事件"打响
But looks like the overthrow of blair waldorf
可是布莱尔?霍道夫政权的覆灭
Well...
就...
Who said you need a silver spoon to dole out just desserts?
谁说银调羹只是为了吃甜点?
Hey jenny.
珍妮
Can I talk to you just for a second?
我能和你谈谈吗?
Um I'll meet up with you guys okay?
回头再找你们,好吗?
Hey so I may have told blair
我告诉了布莱尔
You told me the truth about her and chuck
是你把她和恰克的事告诉我的
And I'm sure she didn't react well to that.
我想她肯定又做了什么不好的事
But you don't know what you're dealing with here.
但你不知道现在你要面对的是什么
I'm not scared of blair nate. no I'm not talking about
我不怕布莱尔,内特,不,我不是说这个
I'm talking about your new circle.
我说的是你的新圈子
I mean they've been friends with blair forever
她们之前都是布莱尔最好的朋友
And look what they're doing to her.
现在看看她们是怎么对她的
You fall out of line
如果你出局了
What do you think's gonna happen to you?
你说会发生什么事?
Well then I won't fall out of line.
那么我就不出局
I'm not saying you're gonna...
我不是说你会...
It's just...
只是...
You're not like those girls jenny.
你和这些女生不一样,珍妮
That's weird nate. since they're my friends
这很奇怪,内特,虽然她们是我朋友
You'd think we'd have some stuff in common.
但不代表我要和她们一样
Okay.
好吧
Well I will give you this
那我只能说
You've got good aim.
你有一个明确的目的
B Look I know this is hard for you b.
我知道这对你来说很难
But you can't let them beat you.
但你不能让她们把你给打败了
You're blair waldorf remember?
你是布莱尔?霍道夫,记得吗?
Right. right. these are my steps
是的,这是我的台阶
And I'm not going to relinquish them without a fight
我不能一点反击都没有就投降认输
though it would be helpful If there was one more person in our crowd.
但如果有多一个人的话,会更有帮助
Only old people and children and
老人,孩子,还有...
Ugh there's chuck
恶心的恰克在那里
With a blond minichuck.
和一个金毛迷你恰克
He's trying to torture me.
他在折磨我
I... I can't believe it. I know.
我不能相信... 我就知道
Does little j. actually think that she's anything but their lackey?
难道小屁J真的认为自己了不起,马屁精
So since when does nate archibald have
什么时候开始内特?阿齐布尔德
So much to say to jenny humphrey hmm?
和珍妮?汉弗瑞有那么多悄悄话了?
Why? you guys don't like him?
为什么?你们不喜欢他吗?
Penelope's only had a historic crush on him since the 20th century.
佩内洛普从很早之前就一直在暗恋他
Since you and nate are so tight maybe you can broker that.
既然你和内特的关系那么好,也许你能帮她一下
yeah. maybe.
是的,也许
They what? they're taking her out to dinner
她们什么? 她们邀请她明天出去
For her birthday tomorrow night
吃晚饭庆祝生日
Table rvice at socialIsta.
在素舍丽塔酒吧
So jenny humphrey is officially being inscribed on the alist.
所以现在珍妮?汉弗瑞被正式列入一级名单了?
Wait. how do you know this? because they invited me
等一下,你怎么知道的?因为她们邀请我了
But I said no out of deference to you.
但我因为你的缘故拒绝了
I just thought I could have dinner with her and dan and the whole family.
我只是想和她还有丹的家人一起吃晚饭
How do you manage to get out of everything unscathed?
你怎么能处理得那么好?
Because I'm nice. you should try it sometime.
因为我好人啊,你偶尔也应该试下
Come on. um compliment me. tell me my hair looks beautiful.
来,奉承我一下,说我的头发很美
But your hair looks disgusting. did you even shower?
但你的头发很恶,你有没洗澡啊?
B. I say this out of love B
你要从爱的角度出发
But your being a bitch
你就是因为嘴太毒
Is what got dairy in your hair in the first place okay?
才会被人扔雪糕,懂吗?
Be nice and neutral and things will swing back to normal.
对人好点,中立点,情况就会恢复正常了
You're the queen b. so just let nature take its course.
你是女王B 让事情自然的发展吧
I'm going to model u.n. but we're dining tonight right?
我要去模特班了,但我们一起吃晚饭是吗?
Butter 7:00. oh um I don't know if I can go out again tonight.
在吧特, 7点,我不知道今晚还能不能出来
Why? what are you doing? do we have a reservation?
为什么,你有什么事? 我们有预定吗?
yeah I mean doesn't it take like 2 weeks to get a table there?
对啊,不是要提前两个星期预定才有位吗?
not if you slip the mare d' $100.
给领班塞了100块就不用了
Oh and dot forget j.
还有别忘记了J
You owe me.
你答应我的哦
You know I've got a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
What's she doing?
她要干什么?
What does she think she's doing?
她认为自己在干什么?
She's giving you the perfect opportunity for niceness.
她在给予你展示和善一面的完美机会
Come on. no.
快点嘛,不
Yes.
要,
Serena I know that you're doing something
瑟琳娜,我知道你今晚和丹有节目
With dan tonight but blair um we're all going to butter
但是,布莱尔,我们准备去吧特
And I was wondering if you wanted to join us. she'd be delighted! yes!
你想和我们一起吗? 她很乐意,太好了
Butter.
吧特
Great.
太好了
Great!
太好了
Very nice.
你人真好
Thank you.
谢谢
Have you always looked this good?
你一直都这么漂亮吗?
You look so good to me.
你太吸引我了
You look so good to me
你也很吸引我
And you smell... mmm so clean.
还有你闻起来,真干净
Mm you're not gonna tell me the chuck shower story again
你不是还要和我说恰克冲凉事件吧?
Are you? no.
是不是? 不
Good.
非常好
Dan.
丹,
Chuck. how are you?
恰克,你好吗?
Excellent. enjoying having family around.
非常好,享受着家庭的温暖
Can you just get it over with chuck?
你能快点吗,恰克
Say whatever pervy thing you're gonna say and just leave?
说完你要说的恶心话然后走人
The wedding caterer is presenting a tasting to the family.
婚礼的承办方来了,让我们下去试吃
I was coming to call you to dinner. okay I'll take off then.
我是来叫你吃晚饭的,好的,那我离开
No need.
没必要
I already asked the staff to set a place for you.
我已经叫人给你留位置了
I have to say I prefer the chestnut pappardelle.
我不得不说我比较喜欢栗味宽面
Yeah the foie gras is a bit rich.
是的,鹅肝酱份量很足
You know I'mi'm uh slanting heavily towards
我比较倾向于
The venison fellow. it's fallow.
鹿肉圈,是卷
Fallow. fallow exactly. fallow.
卷,卷,没错,卷
Oh for me?
给我的吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
Who's it from? I don't know...
谁送的?我不知道
But it says "open immediately."
但上面写着,立刻打开
Do I have to refrigerate it? no it's not from me. I don't know.
我需要先冷却一下吗?不是我送的,我不知道
Oh. oh don't put your dirty package on the table.
别把你的脏东西放上桌子
If I had a dime for every time I heard that.
这话真是经典
That's enough chuck.
够了,恰克
Porn and handcuffs?
色情杂志和手铐
Really?
真的吗?
Oh my. wow.
我的天啊,哇
This is low chuck even for you.
这些就算送给你都太没品位,恰克
What? I didn't send this.
什么? 不是我寄的
Excuse me.
不好意思
Uh could you...
你能...
Oh yeah. my pleasure. uh it's notthat's not what i
好的,我很乐意,不是这个意思,我...
I didn't mean that.
我不是那个意思
It's uh...
是...
It's trash. I'll throw it out.
是垃圾,我去扔了
Spottedblair waldorf alone at butter.
布莱尔?霍道夫独自坐在吧特
I'm sorry miss
小姐,我很抱歉
But itit looks like your friends aren't coming.
似乎你的朋友们不会来了
Humiliatedparty of one.
一次丢脸的派对
Can't you just picture her sitting there?
想象一下她一个人坐在那
Every time someone comes in the door...
每次有人进来...
"ah...it's not them. ooh no not them."
"不是她们,不是她们"
Not going to butter
去,
Is so much better than going to butter.
还不如不去
My new nanette lepore for Jenny's birthday.
我买了一条新的公主娜娜裙参加珍妮的生日派对
Gorgeous.
真好看
Right?
是吧
What's the birthday girl wearing?
珍妮你穿什么啊
Oh I'm still deciding between two dresses at bergdorf's.
我还没决定好穿在伯道而夫买的那两件中的哪件
I thought you said bendel's.
你不是说班德尔吗?
Bendel's. right.
对,班德尔
Oh it's my dad.
我爸的电话
Is are you wearing your black chanel? hello?
易丝,你穿那件黑色的香奈儿吗,喂
Which one? you know I never wear the same thing twice.
哪件?你知道我一件衣服不会穿2次的
Mommy taught me well. hey dad.
妈妈教我的,爸爸
You missed dinner kiddo. oh yeah um I'm studying at Hazel's
亲爱的,你不回来吃饭啊,我在黑兹尔这学习
And I guess I lost track of time. um I'm not mad.
我忘看时间了,我没有生气
I just feel like I haven't seen you in a while.
只是感觉有段时间没见你了
We haven't even discussed your birthday. um
我们还没谈你的生日的事情呢
I was gonna do something with my friends...
我想和朋友一起过...
Oh. that's great honey.
很好,亲爱的
But since I have nothing to wear
但是我没有衣服可穿
I don't think that's happening anymore.
所以可能不会了
Well if you want to be with your friends
如果你想和朋友一起过的话
We can do the family thing over the weekend.
我们可以周末的时候在家里庆祝
Sweetheart?
亲爱的
Uh yeah. I'll be home soon dad.
爸爸,我一会就回来
Okay. bye.
好的,再见
Hello? hi.
喂,你好
Oh no check honey. the drink's on us
这个饮料是免费的
Unless you want something else?
除非你想点其它什么的
Yes.
对,
Another bellini
再来一杯贝利尼鸡尾酒
The seared squab
烤毛鸡蛋
And a bus person to separate the tables
叫人来把桌子分开
Please.
谢谢
One may be the loneliest number...
1可能是世上最孤独的数字...
Information. what city and state please?
资讯台,请问想咨询哪个州市?
Brooklyn. I think that's in new york.
布鲁克林,我想应该是在纽约
But sometimes only the lonely can play.
但有时候只有孤独的人才能玩
Wake up little Jenny. the bitch is back.
醒醒吧,小珍妮,婊子回来了
I thought you said you didn't have anything else.
我想你说过你没有其它东西了
Well I found some stuff in the back of my closet.
我在壁橱里发现一些东西
Mmhmm. do you want to go with cash again
你想要拿现金呢
Or do you want to buy your sewing machine back?
还是将你那台缝纫机赎回去
Neither. I want that dress.
都不是,我想要那条裙子
Honey this is $1 200.
宝贝,这要1200块
Well this one's... quite lovely.
这条...好漂亮
Yeah well that's more my color.
这颜色不适合我
I say we take the jet to croatia
我建议我们坐飞机去克罗地亚
Where young Eric here can exploit the lesser age of consent
艾瑞克在那就不会因为年龄问题而约束自己了
I'm invited to the bachelor party? brother please.
我会被邀去单身派对,兄弟,拜托
And then head west to monte carlo
然后我们向西行,去蒙特卡罗
For some allnight cards at metropole
在梅丘波勒酒店通宵
Then swing by giza
听着节奏跳舞
Just to watch the sun come up over the pyramids.
看着太阳在金字塔升起
What do you think father? I think we're here.
爸爸,你认为如何,我想我们到了
Uh see you at home Bart.
再见,巴特
Chuck will catch up in a minute.
恰克你等会儿
You almost ruined things between me and Lily once before.
你曾经几乎破坏我和莉莉之间的感情
I'm not gonna let that happen again.
我不想再出现这样的事
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I'm talking about that vulgar stunt you pulled at dinner.
说的是你吃饭时送的那些俗物
I didn't send serena that package
那东西不是我送的
And quite frankly
坦白地说
Her violated virgin mary act is getting pretty old.
她表现出的那种处女形象早就过时了
I thought making you my best man would help.
我本以为让你成为伴郎会是个好主意
What is that supposed to mean?
你什么意思
Inspire you to value my happiness
让你重视我的快乐
Above your own childish agenda.
而不是你那些幼稚的行为
Things seem to be working out for you at that club Victrola.
看得出你在维克多拉俱乐部花了很多心思
I'm thinking you might like me to invest more in the place
我在想你应该喜欢我投资更多一些
So you can have more control?
那样你就能有更多的主控权
In exchange for good behavior of course.
当然,你要表现的更好
You're bribing me?
你在贿赂我?
So we have a deal then?
成交吗
Hey why aren't you at school? I'm taking the morning off.
你为什么不来上学,我上午请假
Volunteering to help those less fortunate than myself.
志愿提供那些比我不幸的人帮助
Wow. you're in a good mood.
你心情不错嘛
Butter with the girls must have gone well last night?
昨晚在吧特还玩得好吧
I didn't go actually.
实际上我没去
Why not?
为什么
I figure they should work a little harder for my forgiveness.
想得到我的原谅,她们应该表现得更殷勤些
Hey Dan's not hanging out in brooklyn again this morning.
丹今天早上没在布鲁克林
He's with you at school right? um no not yet but he'll be here soon.
他和你一起在学校吧,没呢,但是他一会就来
Why?
怎么了
Just tell him I say hi.
代我向他问好
Okay.
没问题
Hi.
你好
Jenny's dad?
你是珍妮的爸爸吧
We met briefly at thanksgiving.
我们在感恩节见过面
Hi.
你好
I got three cases of champagne for Serena Van Der Woodsen.
这有3箱香槟是瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森的
Oh. no no. ii'm Serena Van Der Woodsen
不,我,我就是瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森
But those aren't mine.
但是那些不是我的
Well the purchase order never lies. salud.
订购单不会错的,再见
Whoo! you guys get over here!
你们快过来!
She must have been so angry. I would be livid.
她肯定很生气,如果是我的话我会被气炸了
Hey guys I just got this incredible dolce.
伙计们,我刚买了一件棒惨了的杜嘉班纳
You wanna see? it's unbelievable.
来看看,不可思议
You can't turn your back in your own house.
在家里都得时刻小心
What are you guys talking about?
你们在说什么
My mother's valentino was stolen. oh my god.
我妈妈的华伦天奴被偷了,天啊
It was made especially for her.
那是特别为她定做的
It was the same year he did uh Jackie o.'s lace wedding mini.
和杰奎琳蕾丝婚纱迷你裙一起定做的
Well did someone break in? no and the maid swore to the police
有人闯入吗,没有,女仆对警察发誓
That she didn't take it but she'll probably get fired. wait
她没有偷,但是她很可能被炒鱿鱼,等等
Police for a dress?
就为了一件衣服惊动警察
It's worth like $15 000.
它价值1 5000块
my mother told imaculata if she returned it
我妈和艾玛库拉塔说如果她将衣服归还
They could work something out. like she'll bring it back.
就不会怎样,好象她会把裙子拿回来似的
Well you never know. I mean it could turn up.
谁知道呢,也许它会出现呢
Right 'cause really where is she gonna wear it?
对,她能在什么场合穿那件衣服啊
I'm really glad because when I spoke to her
我很高兴,因为当我和她说的时候
She mentioned the plans with the girls falling through.
她提到和朋友一起过生日的计划落空了
Nope.
不,
Tell you the truth I didn't really believe her. why?
告诉你实话吧,我根本不相信她说的话,为什么
I thought she was just conflicted about choosing friends over family.
我觉得她在朋友和家人之间挣扎
Well you know that's the biggest struggle With a girl her age.
是她这年纪的女生最痛苦的挣扎
memory doesn't serve...
记忆中没有...
Trying to reconcile who you're becoming with who you used to be.
就是在现在与过去的自我之间挣扎
She's been running herself ragged mr. Humphrey.
汉弗瑞先生,她一天到晚在
Straddling two worlds? well I know she was running herself ragged
在两个世界中徘徊,我知道她在努力
Trying to get into one of those worlds
将这些不同的世界合并为一个
Picking up dry cleaning gowns for masked balls...
穿着漂亮时髦的衣服参加化妆舞会
Well it's no easier once you're in.
一旦开始就不是一件很轻松的事了
She needs some relief.
她需要些安慰
Well then that's what she'll get.
她会得到安慰的
Whatever I can do to help.
我能帮上什么忙吗
Oh thank god.
谢天谢地
Betty? hi. excuse me. um...
贝蒂?打搅一下
Would you pardon me for a moment please?
等我一下,谢谢
I need to trade back.
我想把它换回来
All right you can keep the scarf and the shoes
围巾和鞋子都归你
But I need to give you this one in exchange for the red one. well honey
但我想换回这条红裙子,宝贝
I'm sorry but that's just not gonna be possible. what? why?
很抱歉,这是不可能的事情,什么,为什么
You know when you leave here with an item
你是知道的,当你把东西拿到这儿的时候
You're agreeing to its value.
你就定了它的价值
The dolce sold at $1 200.
这件杜嘉班纳卖价是1 200块
The valentino... is seven times that.
华伦天奴...是它的7倍
Please look this has sentimental value
拜托,它很有纪念价值的
And I didn't realize no I'm sorry.
我没有意识到,不行
A couple of hours ago this dress was mine all right?
几个小时之前,这件是我的,拜托
It doesn't even have tags on it yet.
它还没系上标签呢
Look it's not my fault
这可不是我的错
That you don't know what a valentino's worth.
是你不知道华伦天奴的价钱
Hello? Nate it's Jenny.
你好,内特,我是珍妮
What's going on? listen I wouldn't be calling you
怎么了? 我实在是没有办法了
If I had anyone else to turn to
除了你没有其他人能帮我了
But I made a mistake and I need to fix it
我犯了错需要弥补
And I really need to borrow some money. wait wait. Jenny just slow down.
我真的需要借些钱,别着急,珍妮
I promise I'll pay you back. is everything okay?
我保证会还给你的,你没事儿吧?
Yeah I justi made a mistake and I need to fix it. well how much?
我犯了错误,我需要弥补它,多少钱?
$8000.
8000块,
Jenny what do you need that kind of money for? $8000?
珍妮你要那么多钱干啥? 8 000块?
You know what? forget it. I'm sorry I bothered you.
那个,算了吧,不好意思打扰你了
The price of fitting in might have gotten a little steeper...
想入圈子代价可能会比较高
But little j. still knows
但是我们的小J知道
It's what's underneath that counts.
这些代价意味着什么
Well we could put this one on a mylar tablecloth
我们可以把这个放到迈拉桌布上
And pretend it's a bar mitzvah.
打扮成像个成年礼一样
Oh there you are. I have a date with Dan.
你在这儿呢,我和丹有约会
Could you excuse us?
可以让我们独处一下吗?
You're gonna say something worse than the bar mitzvah remark?
你要说些比成年礼更糟糕的话吗?
Serena I think we should talk about any feelings
瑟琳娜,你得跟我谈谈
You might be having about my upcoming marriage.
你对这个婚姻的意见
Okay but you're asking me this now because...
你现在问我这个是因为...
Because I got a call from your headmistress
原因就是我接到了女校长的电话
Who said that there was something
她说发生了一些
About a case of alcohol?
"酒精事件"
Well I thought you may be acting out.
我觉得是你在搞坏
Right mom. I actually woke up this morning and I thought
是的老妈,实际上今早上我起床,然后想
"hmm.I'm a little uncertain about my mother's wedding.
我好像不太赞同你的婚礼,
"why don't I invite the entire junior class
我干嘛不把整个三年级的学生,
Out to the courtyard for a champagne toast?
邀出来喝酒呢?
you have pulled things like this before.
你以前就这么干过,"
Obviously Chuck's master plan is working.
很显然,恰克的大计得逞了
I can't believe you think Chuck is doing these things.
真不敢相信你认为是恰克干的
Looking good to everyone in my life isn't enough for him.
在我所认识的人面前卖乖还不能让他满意
He has to make me look bad or crazy.
他还要让我显得很坏很疯
Well Chuck may be eccentric but I doubt he's diabolical.
恰克也许有点古怪,但也不至于是个恶魔吧
What's he done now?
他又干什么了?
I'll tell you what he's done.
我来告诉你他干了什么
Surprise!
大惊喜
Happy birthday Jenny.
生日快乐,珍妮
Um dad I cai can't believe you did all this.
老爸,真不敢相信你做了这些
And uh Blair's here.
布莱尔也来了
Um this is so great
太棒了
That all of you are here
你们所有人都
In my house.
来到我家
Uh I should go change.
我得去换衣服了
Uh you got it? okay.
你拿一下
I don't think she was surprised.
我觉得她一点也不惊讶
What's Blair doing here? I don't know.
布莱尔来这里干什么? 我不知道
This party's kinda weird. "weird"? it's time for its induction
这个派对有点儿"奇怪" "奇怪"? 应该说
To the birthday hall of lame.
这个生日派对很逊
So not what I pictured
不是我所想像的
When the guy on the phone said "loft party.
电话里那个人说的"阁楼派对"
"I can't believe we gave up our table for this.
真不敢相信我们为这个放弃了订的桌位,
Mint mojitos at socialIsta
本该在素舍丽塔那儿喝薄荷暮黑多酒
Mint milanos with Jenny's dad.
现在却在珍妮爸爸这儿吃薄荷米兰饼
He's kind of a hottie.
他挺帅的
Yeah a hottie dad.
是啊,帅的爸爸
How long do we have to stay?
我们要待多久
Rice krispie treats?
来点儿甜点?
You can't believe how mad Bart was. yes I can
你不敢想象巴特有多生气,我知道
'cause you've told me about three times.
因为你跟我说3次了,
I wonder what they're gonna do to him.
不知道他们要怎么教训他
I wish I could see his face.
真希望能看到他的表情
you know what? I've got some stories Too
我也有个事要讲
Uh about seeing my mother
我看到我妈妈了
For the first time since she left at christmas.
从她圣诞离开后第一次见到她
I'm the worst girlfriend. no you're not. no you're not.
我是个最糟的女友,不,你不是
And there's the funny visit to my grandma
还很搞笑的去见了外婆
At the old folks' home
在她的房子里
Two women a sponge bath and a bedpan. I'm sorry. you're right.
两个女人,一次海绵沐浴和一个便盆,对不起,你说的对
I wanna be here right now with you.
此时此地我只想跟你在一起
And and Nate. what?
内特?什么?
Hey guys.
你们好
Sorry to interrupt. your mom told me you guys were here.
不好意思打断你们,听你妈说你们在这儿
Can I speak with you for one second Dan?
我能和你谈谈吗,丹
Uh yeah. yeah sure.
当然可以
All right. okay.
好的
Hey so have you spoken with your sister at all today?
今天你和你妹妹说过话没有?
No no. why? what's wrong? ii don't know. she just called me.
没有,怎么了? 我不知道,她刚给我打了电话
She was really freaked out didn't know where to turn.
她很害怕,说不知道怎么办
She asked to borrow $8 000. what? why?
她要借8 000块,什么? 为什么?
Yeah I don't know. I tried to get her To tell me what was going on
我也不知道,我试着问她是怎么会事
but she wouldn't say anything.
但她什么也没说
Please? dad just get out okay? I need to change!
爸,出去好吗? 我要换衣服
Honey can't you tell me what's going on? nothing dad okay? just leave!
到底怎么了宝贝? 没事! 行吗? 出去吧
Why are you crying? are you upset about the party? no I'm not.
为什么哭了? 不喜欢这个派对吗? 不,不是
Can we just talk about this later okay?
一会再说行吗?
I really just need to get out of this dress.
我只是想赶紧脱掉这个衣服
Uhh it's stuck!
卡住了!
Okay all right.
好吧好吧
Just help me okay? help me get it off.
帮我一下行吗? 帮我脱下来
Jenny you have to calm down. no hurry up.
珍妮你得冷静,不,快点
Did you get it? I need a pair of pliers.
搞定了么? 没,我要个镊子
Dad...
爸...
Sorry. sorry. we were just looking for our wraps.
不好意思,我们在找外套
I'll get them.
我给你拿过去
Oh my god.
天哪
That's my mother's dress.
那是我妈妈的衣服
No you guys I got this atat resurrection.
我在复活节时买的
Remember I was telling you
还记得我跟你们说过
About the really great dress I bought?
我买了个不错的衣服吧
Her mother's one of a kind valentino
他妈妈的那个华伦天奴是独一无二的
That just happened to disappear from her closet?
结果在被偷以后,正好被你买到了?
She must've given it away and forgotten or something.
她一定是忘了已经给人了吧
Are you calling my daughter a thief?
你们说我女儿是个贼?
Well excuse me.
抱歉
This feels private so I'm gonna head out now.
这是私人事情,所以我要走了
I have a table at butter.
我在吧特订了桌位
Reservation's under Waldorf in case there's an after party.
以霍道夫的名义订的,怕大家结束后还想再聚聚
Spotted Jenny in a red dress
注意了,珍妮穿着鲜红色衣服
With the red hands to match.
也有一双鲜红色的手(注:当场被捉)
Looks like utter disgrace is the name on the label.
而商标则是耻辱
Blair said they told you
布莱尔说她们告诉你了
The original party had fallen through
原来的那个派对泡汤了
So that they could surprise you with a better one.
所以她们要在这里给你个惊喜
Blair's a liar. you got played.
布莱尔是个骗子,你被骗了
She also said that you were afraid
她也说了你很担心
The girls wouldn't accept everything about you.
担心那些女孩不会接受你的全部
She knew you were wrong. she wanted you to feel
她知道你错了,她希望你
Like you had nothing to be ashamed of.
认识到自己不必自卑
Was that a lie too?
这也是个谎言吗?
Where did you get the dress?
你这个衣服是从哪儿来的?
And I know you didn't make it
我知道这不是你自己做的
Because your sewing machine is gone.
因为你的缝纫机没了
You have no idea how hard it is dad.
你不知道这有多难,爸爸
I sold my sewing machine okay?
我卖了我的缝纫机
What? yeah and a lamp and some jewelry.
什么? 是的,还有一个灯和一些首饰
Why?
为什么
Because I had to.
我不得不卖
Dad you think that you can just send me off to school
爸爸,你以为送我去学校
With a plaid skirt and a metrocard and everything will be okay.
穿着花格衬衫带着公交车卡,就行了吗?
I am not apologizing For not having a private plane for you jenny.
我不会因为没有给你准备私人飞机而道歉
You think I'm ashamed of where I come from?
你觉得我对自己的家庭感到耻辱?
No dad what I'm ashamed of
不,让我感到羞耻的是
Is having to bring a brownbag lunch to school
我要带个午饭便当去学校
And you know eat it in the bathroom
我得在厕所吃掉
And then go out with my friends
然后和朋友出去
And pretend that I'm not hungry
在她们吃午饭的时候
When I go to lunch with them.
我还得装作不饿
You don't have to do those things Jenny.
你不必这样,珍妮
You're making a choice.
你在作选择
What don't you get?
你还不明白吗?
Do you want me to choose to have no friends?
你让我选择没有朋友吗?
Well clearly
很显然
I mean that's not even a choice anymore
现在没得选了
Because that's just done.
因为全完了
I should probably get back.
我得回去了
Well thank you for staying with me
谢谢你能陪我
While I hid out from my house of horrors. oh no problem.
在我逃避我的"恐怖之家"的时候,没什么
Oh do you think Jenny will be all right? yeah Dan's a good guy.
珍妮不会有什么事吧?不会,丹是个好人
He'll take care of her.
他会照顾好她的
You are too you know a good guy
你知道,你是个好人
A forgiving guy
也是个宽宏大量的人
Who can't pit himself against Blair forever.
一个不会和布莱尔争斗不休的人
Good night. I'm sorry. you gave me an opening.
晚安,不好意思,是你开的头啊
I couldn't resist. I'm just saying.
我就一发不可收拾了,我只是说说
How are you doing man? night.
你好吗? 晚安
Where have you been? therapy.
你去哪里了? 治疗去了
For four hours? um well
治疗了四个小时? 恩
Before I wasi was playing wii tennis with Chuck
在那之前我和恰克在一个名叫布兰特佛如斯
At this guy named brantforth's house?
的人的家里打了会网球
Why are you hanging out with him?
你为什么要和他混在一起呢?
Brantforth?
和布兰特佛如斯吗?
Chuck is fun okay?
恰克很风趣的
He's cool to me and he doesn't treat me like some freak
他对我很好,没有把我当做
That just out of the ostroff center. who treats you like that?
刚从戒毒中心出来的怪人看,谁把你当怪人看了?
Uh guys at st. jude's the girls at constance
圣犹大的男生,康斯坦斯的女生
Sook at the korean deli on 75th street. Eric...
75号街韩国熟食店里的小孩都把我当怪人看,艾瑞克
And he's nothe's not always careful around me
他不像别人对我那样小心翼翼
Likelike one bad thing and I'll break or something.
就好像稍有闪失我就会崩溃什么的
Besides I always wanted a brother.
再说,我一直想有个哥哥
I'm trying it out you know? here.
我想试试这个,你看
What's this? Chuck said it came for you this morning.
是什么? 恰克说是今早到的
He thought you might want to open it out of the house
他觉得你可能不想在家里打开它
Just in case. why didn't he bring it to me himself?
以防万一,他为什么不自己拿给我?
Because he thought you wanted him to stay away from you.
他认为你不想见到他
Whoa. is that coke?
是可卡因吗?
How do you like a brother who uses you as a drug mule?
你怎么会想要一个利用你来贩毒的哥哥?
Serena i...
瑟琳娜,我...
Hey. who turned 12?
谁过12岁生日啊?
Oh please don't rub it in.
哦,拜托不要故意触人痛处
Dad what happened?
爸爸,发生什么了?
You okay?
你还好吧?
You wanna tell me why you needed to borrow $8 000?
想告诉我你借8000块的原因吗?
Not really.
不想
Ugh I can't believe Nate told you.
我不敢相信内特告诉你了
Well he was worried about you
他很担心你
That you might be turning into some hideous upper east cyborg.
你有可能变成上东区可怕的机器人
He said that?
他说的?
No. no I did.
不,我说的
I just got in way over my head.
我只是一时昏了头
You know I thought I could trade the dress
原以为我把那件衣服作为交换
And wear it that night and return it
然后可以穿一个晚上再还回去的
But just...
但是
Look uh...
听着
It's your birthday
今天是你生日
So I think we should get some ice cream
所以我们应该吃些冰激凌
And we can talk about all this stuff later okay?
我们可以以后再说这些事情,好吗?
Okay.
好,
I'll just let dad know what we're gonna do.
我去告诉爸爸我们要做什么
Jen youyou have so much more to offer
珍妮,和那些女孩相比,你拥有更多
Than the things that those girls have really.
可以分享的事物,真的!
You just need to find a way to believe that.
你只是需要找到一个去相信它的办法而已
Okay?
好吗?
What the hell is your problem?
你到底有什么毛病?
Specify the context.
说明白点
You disgust me Chuck.
恰克,你让我感到恶心
How dare you involve Eric in something like this?
你怎么敢把艾瑞克牵扯到这种事情中?
No wonder you're friendless and girlfriendless.
难怪你既没友谊也没爱情
Even your own father expects the worst from you. well you saw to that.
就连你爸爸也不对你有什么好的指望,你都看明白了
Listen if we're gonna exist under the same roof
听着,如果我们要在一个屋檐下一起生活
I am laying down some house rules. no need princess.
我就要定一些规矩,不需要了,公主
Bart already kicked me out.
巴特已经把我赶出去了
What?
什么?
I'm moving back to my suite.
我正要搬回我的家去了
Bart thought it would be best
巴特认为这个家如果暂时
If the family bonded without me for a while.
没有我的存在的话,会最好
There's a line outside.
外面有很多人在排队
You ready to give up you're table yet?
你准备离开了吗
No. my party's coming.
不,我的朋友马上就来了
They're coming!
他们就来!
These seats taken?
这里有人坐吗?
Any good general knows you never let your soldiers see you sweat.
所有英明的将军都知道,在士兵面前要面不改色
Look's like this battle's ending at butter
看起来这场战争将在吧特结束了
And the win belongs to b.
当然,胜利者是B
Victory is sweet.
胜利是甜蜜的
I don't want Jenny leaving this house any time soon okay?
让珍妮留在这里,好吗
Ii know dad but it's you know it's her birthday
我知道,爸爸,但今天是她的生日
And I kind of promised. well
我答应过她的
Since you don't make the decisions around here
因为你不是这个家里拿主意的人
She'll just have to take that with a grain of salt. okay I'm sorry.
她也就只能忍受了,好吧,对不起
So what are you gonna do?
那么,你打算怎么做?
Are you just gonna keep her locked up?
把她锁起来?
I don't know.
我不知道
Last week aspen. this week prison?
上星期阿斯本,这个星期就是监狱了?
Yeah well spring break is over for everyone
是啊,对大家来说春假已经结束了
Including myself.
也包括我自己
I really took my eyes off the ball.
我真的是筋疲力尽了
Uh soso what do you want to do?
那你想怎么办?
Why don't we just celebrate 15
我们为什么不就用厨房里她做的蛋糕
With some jenny cake in the kitchen?
庆祝她的15岁生日呢?
Okay. all right. I'll go tell her.
好吧,我去告诉她
So Jen w
珍妮
She's gone.
她不见了
What?
什么?
She's not in there. she's gone.
她不在房间里
Uh I'm sorry for calling you like that earlier.
我很抱歉,先前的电话
I'm so embarrassed.
太尴尬了
I mean it was stupid andand inappropriate
那太愚蠢了,而且也不应该
No no no no. listen I'm just glad you're okay.
不,听着,你没事我很高兴
Yeah.
是的
Um okay well I do have a favor to ask you.
好的,我确实有事情需要你帮忙
I mean it's not money
我不是说钱的事
But I just really don't want to be alone on my birthday.
我只是不想在我生日这天孤零零的
Oh for me? thank you.
给我的? 谢谢
Oh my god.
天哪
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Nothing.
没事
I'll be back.
我马上回来
Excuse me.
服务员
Excuse me!
服务员!
I'm going to the bar.
我要去吧台那里
What?
什么?
Bar!
吧台!
We'll be right back.
我们马上回来
Where are all the hot guys?
帅哥都去那里了?
I don't know.
我不知道
Uh they don't exactly serve tea and cupcakes here Jenny. 20 minutes.
珍妮,他们这里并不供应茶水和糕点,就20分钟
Is this really happening?
不会是真的吧?
Penelope you know Nate right?
佩内洛普,你认识内特的吧?
Of course. hi.
当然,你好
Hi. uh how are you?
你好
Hazel I think maybe your mom
黑兹尔,我想你妈妈也许真的
Did give away that valentino.
把那件华伦天奴送人了
Yeah she is always cleaning out her closet
是啊,她经常清理她的衣橱
And that atiVan can really play with her memory.
那个阿提凡就真的可以成为她的回忆了
I'm really sorry Chuck.
恰克,真的很对不起
I know it wasn't you who sent me that stuff.
我现在知道,给我那些可卡因的不是你
never thought I'd say this
从未想过我会这样说
But it turns out Chuck bass is innocent.
但是事实证明恰克是无辜的
So who did send s. all those naughty gifts?
那么到底是谁跟s开了这样一个玩笑的呢?
Why don't I make you a drink?
我给你弄杯喝的吧?

分享到