(单词翻译:单击)
听力文本
I knew it was ye! I knew it was ye letting your dog shit round here.
我就知道是你 让自家狗到处拉屎是吧
I'm walking me dog.
我就是遛个狗嘛
I knew it was you bringing your dog in here, shitting all over the place.
我就知道是你 带条狗来拉得满处都是
Oh shut your mouth, you stupid baldy bastard.
闭嘴吧 死秃子
Oi! Ye, if I come down there, I'll rub your bloody face in it, man!
小心我下去把你脸怼到屎堆里
Take it to your own place and let it shit round there.
要拉回你自己家拉去
Go and get a bag and clean that up. Aye, I'm gonna get a bag
去找个袋子捡起来 – 哦
I tell you what, ye talk shite!
少废话
Here, look, you just get a bag!
快点找个袋子
Come back here and bloody clean that up.
把狗屎清了再走
Oh, shut up, man, will you!
闭嘴吧
Hey! I'll come and shite in your garden, shall I?
我去你家花园拉个屎行不行
Shut up.
闭嘴吧
Hello? Thank you for waiting.
喂 感谢您的耐心等待
Please continue to hold and we will answer your call as soon as possible.
请不要挂机 我们会尽快接听您的电话
Morning, mate. Got a package for Mr Max Million.
你好 这是马科斯·米利安的包裹
"Mr Max Million"? Yeah. Mr Max Million.
马科斯·米利安 对 就是他
My address?
送到我家的
Yeah, definitely this address.
地址没错
Where's it from? China.
从哪寄来的 中国
Oh. Give it here.
拿进来吧
重点讲解
hold
(打电话时)等待,不挂断
That extension is busy right now. Can you hold?
分机现在占线。您能等一会吗?
She asked me to hold the line.
她要我别挂断电话。
rub sth with sth
to move your hand, or sth such as a cloth, backwards and forwards over a surface while pressing firmly
擦;磨;搓
She rubbed her chin thoughtfully.
她若有所思地抚摩着下巴。
Rub the surface with sandpaper before painting.
用砂纸打磨表面,然后再上油漆。
The cat rubbed itself against my legs.
猫在我腿上蹭来蹭去。
package(parcel)
包裹;小包
There's a parcel and some letters for you.
有你的一个包裹和几封信。
She was carrying a parcel of books under her arm.
她腋下夹着一包书。
The prisoners were allowed food parcels.
囚犯可以收食物包裹。
clean up
clean sth up
to remove dirt, etc. from somewhere
打扫(或清除)干净
He always expected other people to clean up after him (= when he had made the place dirty or untidy).
他总是指望别人来打扫他弄脏了的地方。
Who's going to clean up this mess?
这么又脏又乱的,谁来清理?
视频及简介
该片讲述了布莱克管闲事的故事。
