越狱第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第13集 喜欢和聪明人打交道
日期:2017-03-14 07:28

(单词翻译:单击)

Previously on prison break: What the hell are you doing?
越狱前情提要该死的,你搞什么鬼?
You know I havewhat you need
看好了,我手上有你需要的东西
And I'll give you the rest
到时候我会给你另一半的
After I know that Sofia, lj
前提是我确认索菲亚,小lj
They're all safe.
他们都平安无事
My book my book
我的书,书呢
Get up
起来
What is this place?
这是哪里?
Where we're gonna make the exchange on our terms.
是我们交易的地方,按我们的约定
An abandoned warehouse five miles down the road.
沿路下去5英里的一个废弃仓库
Be there in 20 minutes with my son.
20分钟内,带上我儿子到那儿
They must've closed all the roads out of Panama.
他们一定关闭了所有离开,巴拿马城的道路
Papa, what do we do?
爸爸,那我们怎么办?
Whistler still pretending he's a fisherman and all this?
惠斯勒还在假装他的那套渔夫言论?
Well, if he's not a fisherman, what is he?
如果他不是渔夫,他又是干什么的呢?
I don't care what he says
我才不管他说什么
I don't know anything about this Michael Scofield guy
我根本不认识什么叫迈克尔?斯科菲尔德的家伙
You sure you don't want to change your story Fernando?
你确认还要继续撒谎下去吗,费尔南多?
I guess this is where I say good-bye.
我想这是我们分道扬镳的地方
Hey my truck
抢我的皮卡
No

What are we gonna do now?
我们现在该怎么办?
Do you have a cell phone?
能借用下手机吗?
please
电话请借我
It's my daughter thanks
是我女儿,谢谢
I lost them. you need to come and pick me up.
我把他们甩了,赶紧过来接我
Where are you?
你在哪里?
Let me guess.
让我猜猜电话那头是谁
If anything happens to him
如果他有什么意外
That depends, doesn't it?
那要看情况了,不是吗?
I'm at the warehouse, like you said.
我已经到了你说好的仓库了
Where are you?
你们在哪里?
Chasing your buddy where do you think I am?
你想我们还能去哪,在追逐你的伙伴呢
Well, why don't you get back here.
好吧,何不返回这里
I have lj and Sofia. I'm ready to do the exchange.
我手上有lj和索菲亚,我准备好做交易了
Call you back. what?
等我电话,你说什么?
The pl's shot.
计划搞砸了
She's already there. all right. so now what?
她已经到了,好吧,那现在呢?
It took me two weeks to hook up that warehouse.
我花了2周时间布置那仓库
We'll figure something out.
我们总能想出对策的
I can fix this. that's what I was trying to do.
我能修复这一切,也是我正试图做的
You were calling them to pick you up.
你打电话让他们来接你
So no one else would get hurt
这样就不会再有人受到伤害了
You really think I would put anyone's life at risk?
你真以为我会让别人去冒险吗?
You already ve.
你早就这么做了
I-i can't goac b to Sona, papa
爸爸,我可不想回索纳监狱去
I can't
我回不了头的
You're not going back to Sona.
你不会回索纳监狱的
A couple of questions
问几个问题
and you'll be on your way
然后就可以走了
We're looking for
我们正在寻找
four escaped convicts from Sona.
四个从索纳监狱逃出来的逃犯
Have you seen any of these men?
你见过这些人中的哪一个吗
Sorry.I don't recognize any of them
很抱歉,我不认识他们任何一个人
You sure?
你确定吗
Pull over up there.
把车开到这边来
We're going to have to inspect your car.
我们必须要检查你的车
But I thought you said
但是我以为你是说
I know what I said.
我知道我说了什么
Now pull over.
现在把车开过来
Do you want some water?
你想喝水吗?
Or do you want to tell me where Michael Scofield is?
还是打算告诉我迈克尔?斯科菲尔德哪去了?
I don't know where he is.
我不知道他在哪里
You know, from the first day you started here,
知道吗,打从你第一天来这里干活
I knew there was something off about you.
我就知道这里面有什么猫腻
I guess I just know a con when I see one, huh?
或与我能第一眼就分辨出是否是囚犯
Maybe you'll get to be employee of the month.
或许你能成为当月之星优秀员工
I'm waiting.
我在等着
There's been a change in venue.
碰头点变了
Oh, well, well, well.
噢,很好
I finally get to talk to the brains of the outfit.
我终于有机会和幕后总策划交谈了
We're at the Plaza De Francia.
我们在法兰西广场
So you're thinking public place, safety in numbers,
你认为公众场合就来得更安全
Plenty of witnesses to protect you.
有很多目击者来保护你们
I'm thinking public place, wanted men, police,
在我看来,公众场合,通缉犯,警察
Lots of witnesses to identify you.
众人都可以来指认你
Plaza de francia. ten minutes.
10分钟内赶来法兰西广场
Be alone.
单独来
Round everyone up.
集合所有人
It's anarchy in here we gotta hide
这里一片混乱,我们得躲躲
I gotta I gotta help him.
我得帮他
He's the most hated person in here.
他是这里最糟忌恨的家伙
If we start rubbin' elbows with him again, then we're gonna
如果我们继续和他手挽手,那我们就
He gave me a home
他给了我容身之所
He gave me third-degree burns down my back
他给我的是背部三级灼伤
He can go to hell
他早就该见鬼去了
I owe him this much.
这些都是我亏欠他的
You don't want to help, then don't.
你不想帮忙,那就别来
Get outta here shoo fly
都给我滚开,小毛贼
Just a few more steps. it's only a few more.
快到了,还有几步
Then it's home, sweet home.
到家了,就快到了
This is my house
这地方是我的
Easy, now.
冷静点
Get out

Come on
得了
He's gonna get us killed.
他会害死我们的
He's gonna get us out of here.
他能帮我们出去
Buenas.
欢迎
What can I get you?
要来点什么?
Club soda.
汽水
You been to panama before?
以前来过巴拿马吗
First time.
第一次来
What did you do back, uh, in the states?
你在美国是干什么的?
I-i'm in sort of a transitional period right now.
我现在处于过渡期
In between jobs.
工作老换来换去的
Oh. sorry to hear that.
真遗憾
Yeah, we've all been there.
大家都差不多
I'm sure something will come up before long.
但我想不久后就会有改观的
I'm hoping it's right around the corner.
那希望能早点到来
Here.
这里
You won't be needing this anymore.
你不需要这个了
What's this for?
这是干什么的
You're gonna give me some real information on Michael Scofield.
告诉我关于迈克尔?斯科菲尔德,的确切消息
Or it's gonna be your funeral.
不然你就等死吧
I don't know where he is.
我不知道他在哪
I don't know how to reach him, I swear.
我发誓,我真不知道怎么找到他
Well, which one is it gonna be, papi?
哪条路?你自己选,老兄
Hello, Gretchen.
你好,格雷琴
Where's Whistler?
惠斯勒在哪?
Over my right shoulder.
在我右手边
You know, you're the first to ever break out of sona?
知道么,你是第一个从索纳逃出来的
Where are they?
他们在哪?
Bring them out.
带他们出来
I've worked with a lot of intelligent people
我和很多的聪明人打过交道
In this business, Michael, but you
迈克尔,但是,你是
Maybe you wouldn't have to worry about the company trying
或许,你要是能站到组织那一边
To kill you if you were on their side.
就不必担心有人要杀你了
They certainly pay well.
而且他们报酬丰厚
There they are.
他们就在那
Give me Whistler and I will give you lj.
把惠斯勒交给我,我就把小lj给你
If you move, you'rdead.
你敢乱来,我就开枪
Wait for hand-off.
等候命令
Roger that.
收到
What the hell is he doing?
他搞什么鬼?
I've lost him.
失去目标
This is not the point
这里不是交易地点
Of the exchange. this is just a confirmation
这只是确认下罢了
That everyone's still alive.
看看是否都还活着
They're alive. let's trade.
都活着,交换吧
You'll get a call in five minutes
5分钟后你会接到电话
Telling you where to go next.
到时自会告诉你去哪里
And when the exchange is over
交易结束后
And lj is safe,
等小lj也安全了
You and I are gonna spend some quality time.
我再跟你好好聚聚
When the exchange is over,
等交易结束
You better run for your life.
你最好快点逃命
Open it.
打开
Remove the tarp
把油布拿下来
I think I would have noticed if
我想如果有人爬上我的卡车的话
someone had climbed on my track
我肯定会发现的
Do I have to repeat
还要我重复
everything I say to you?
我刚才说的话吗?
Remove the damn tarp
把那该死的油布揭开
or we'll impound your track
不然我们就扣留你的车
It's fertilizer.
是肥料
Just get out of here.
快走吧
Go.

Gracias, papa.
谢谢,爸爸
One more stop.
还有一站
There's a storm brewing out there in the yard.
下面开始暴动了
You tell them
去告诉他们
Come in. I'm not scared.
尽管来,我不怕他们
Well, I am.
我怕
You might want to put that down.
那东西,还是放下吧
Oh, Teodoro.
蒂博格
You're the last one I'd expect to see at my side.
真没想到帮我的人会是你
I take offense, patron.
我始终站强大这方,老大
I've had many foot-washers.
我有过很多提鞋的人
Many men have come in with sheep's clothing,
很多都披着伪善的外衣
Only to let the wolf come out.
到后来就全部暴露本性了
I am not trying to hurt you. I am trying to save you.
我不想害你,只是想要帮你
Save me?
帮我?
I'm gonna die here.
我会死在这
Your life is in jeopardy just being with me.
和我待这儿,就是死路一条
Not necessarily.
未必
As I was being escorted back inside today, one of the guards
当我刚才被押回来的时候
Offered us a chance to buy our freedom.
有一个警卫说,我们有机会买回自由
If a guard spoke to you, he was lying.
如果警卫跟你说,那他就是在骗你
It's impossible to get out.
出去根本不可能
Maybe you've been too busy dying to notice,
也许你还没注意到就被警卫毙了
But there's a new colonel outside those gates.
但是外面来了个新军官
Little suzy Sona ain't playing so hard
小小的索纳监狱现在看管
To get no more. she has her price.
没那么严了,有钱就行
And we gonna need some money.
我们需要一笔钱
No.
没有
Then you will die in here.
那么你就死在这吧
Michael.
迈克尔
The lobby of the museum of antiquities.
古代博物馆的大厅
Why?
为什么
Because that's where Whistler is.
因为惠斯勒在那
You're overthinking things.
你太精明了
I've seen it too many times before.
我以前见识过太多了
The first plan goes to hell and then you start tap-dancing,
第一个计划失败,你就开始虚张声势了
And, trust me, it always ends badly.
相信我,计划终归会流产
You have five minutes.
你有5分钟
Unbelievable.
真不可思议
You know what to do.
你知道该怎么做
What's so funny?
有什么高兴的
You.
你呀
Thinking you can outsmart my uncle.
以为你比我叔叔更聪明?
Walk.

Metal detectors.
金属探测器
And here I thought we were building a circle of trust.
我想在这里我们会建立起一种信任
Come to the southwest corner of the first floor.
过来一楼的西南角
Fine.

But that's it.
这样就够了
No more stops on your guided tour.
不要再玩花样了
If I don't walk out of here with Whistler,
如果我没有带着惠斯勒走出这个地方
I'm gonna snap lj's neck.
我就抹了小lj的脖子
And yes, I can do it.
当然,我说到做到
Here we go.
我们行动吧
Is everyone in position?
每个人都准备好了吗
Roger that.
收到
Last bottle of rum.
最后一瓶朗姆酒
Good-bye, patron.
再见了,老大
How much do they want?
他们要多少钱
$50,000.
5万
No.
不可能
We're not in tijuana haggling over a ket.
我们可不是在提华纳为了一块地毯讨价还价
We're talking about your life.
我们是为了你的命
Even if I could find the money,
即使我可以,弄到那笔钱
Who could I trust to bring it in?
我能让谁给带进来
There is one person.
就有那么一个人
How do you know James?
你怎么认识詹姆斯的
You're working my last nerve. move your ass.
你在挑战我最后的防线吗,快走
Relax.
放松点
Everybody stays cool and we will all walk out of here.
每个人都给我冷静点,我们都会走出去的
As soon as we get lj, you get Whistler.
我们一得到小lj你就得到惠斯勒
But lj ces to us first.
小lj先到我们这边来
Go ahead.
去吧
lj
小Lj.
Thank god, you're safe.
感谢上帝,你还好好的
What about the coordinates?
坐标呢
You said first thing you would do once
你说过的,你见到惠斯勒以后
You had whistler was to get the rest of the coordinates.
就只要剩余的坐标
Is she serious?
她不是开玩笑吧?
I'll give her exactly whathe wants
我们走出这里的时候
When we get out of here.
我会给她她想要的
But darling, it's not safe. we need to go.
但是亲爱的,这里不安全,我们得走了
I want to see them.
我要看看他们
Sofia, come on.
索菲亚,快走吧
Let's get outta here.
我们离开这里
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等下,等下,等下
Sofia.
索菲亚
You otwrthose numbers on a piece of paper.
你把那些数字写在一张纸上了
I gave her half at sona.
在索纳我给了她一半
I promised to give her the other half now.
我答应现在要给她另一半的
I know what I said, and we'll discuss it later.
我知道我说过的话,等会儿再谈这个好吧
Come on. welcome to the real world.
真相大白了是吧
I'm sick of jumping through hoops
我早厌烦了
To keep your princess in a bubble.
整天把你的公主当宝贝似的照顾
It is time to go. this is between us.
是时候该走了,这是我俩之间的事
Where are the coordinates, Susan?
坐标在哪里,苏珊?
There are no coordinates.
没有坐标这回事好了吧
Sofia.
索菲亚
Come on.
赶紧
Sofia.
索菲亚
James.
詹姆斯
Stop kidding yourself.
别闹了
It's time to leave.
该走了
And what the hell are you still doing here?
你还留在这里干什么
If I were you and I couldn't bring weapons inside,
如果我是你的话,武器带不进来
I'd have agents at every exit
我肯定会叫几个特工守在门口
Ready to shoot as soon as we stepped outside.
等我们一出去就开枪
Well, then it really doesn't matter
所以你从哪个门出去都无所谓
What exit you take, does it?
是吧
I'm gonna go out that door.
我从那个门走哦
Maybe you should take that door.
也许你们该从那个门走
Actually,
事实上
That door is locked in the event of an emergency.
紧急情况下那个门会被锁上
What emergency?
什么紧急情况
This one.
这个
We're all walking out of here.
我们走出去,一起
That's very dramatic, calling the cops on yourself.
很戏剧化哦,自己把警察找过来
You must really want to go back to Sona.
看来你真的很想回索纳哦
They're not looking for a con, Gretchen,
他们不是来抓逃犯的,格雷琴
They're looking for a thief.
他们是来抓小偷的
Whatever I told you, it was always to protect you.
我跟你说过的一切都是为了保护你
You'll understand, if you just let me explain.
让我解释吧,你肯定会理解我的
Lie down
躺下
All this because I knew Michael Scofield?
你们这么做,就因为我认得迈克尔?斯科菲尔德
Tell me where he is.
告诉我他在哪
I don't know
我不知道
Lie down now
马上躺下
Even if I knew
就算我知道
Yes?

All right.
好的
It'll be here shortly.
马上到
Now that we have the money,
拿到钱之后
How do we get it to the guard?
怎么送到狱警手里
We don't.
不送给狱警
What do you mean, we don't? we-we-we were supposed
什么意思,不送?我们说好
To bribe the guard that was the plan
买通狱警的啊,这是计划啊
This is the plan.
这才是计划
This is business.
这是正经事
And you, of all people, should understand.
你们所有人,都会理解我
Help me hold him down.
帮我把他按住
What the hell you talking about?
你在说什么?
Do it.
快点
Do it
快点
Teodoro
蒂博格
Teodoro Teodoro
蒂博格,蒂博格
It's just a matter of time, anyway.
反正我死是早晚的事
But from one thief to another
但是死在这两个小偷手里
out of respect,
给我点尊严吧
Make it quick.
痛快点
If you don't fight me,
只要你不反抗
I will.
我就会让你痛快点的
Adios, homey.
走好,朋友
Over here.
这里有问题
What's the problem?
怎么了
I found this in his pocket.
在他口袋里发现这个
Would you care
你能解释一下
To explain this?
这是什么吗
I've got no idea what it is.
我不知道
It's from the gift ship.
在博物馆纪念品店买的
It's plastic.
这是塑料的
Now, if you'll excuse us.
现在我们能走了吗
What?
又怎么了?
Stay where you are.
别动
Why? where is your identification?
为什么? 你的身份证呢?
Sofia
索菲亚
Dad, dad you can't do this.
爸爸,爸爸你不能这样
You can't do this.
不能留下来
The cops are gonna start asking questions. we gotta go.
警察会起疑了,我们必须快离开
What are you gonna do, James? you go back there,
詹姆斯,你想怎样?如果你回去
You'll get arrested, and that won't do any of us any good.
就会被抓,这对我们都没好处
I ought to kill you right now for what you've done to her
凭你对她的所作所为我就该杀了你
Enough
够了
I did what I had to do to get you out, period
我这样做都是为了把你救出来,明白吗
You remember what's at stake, James.
别忘了什么才是生死攸关,詹姆斯
Stop the van. I can't leave her.
停车,我不能丢下她
She already left you.
她已经抛弃你了
I'm not gonna leave her
我不会扔下她
Dad dad, you've got to go
爸爸,你得离开
Hey, I'll stay with her
我会守着她
I promise.
我保证
You've got to go.
你得走了
Dad?
爸爸?
Go go
走,走
Hey, could I get some help?
谁来帮帮我?
Do you have everything?
你都准备好了吧?
The book is gone.
我的书不见了
What do you mean, gone?
什么叫不见了?
Is it true?
是真的吗?
Lechero
勒齐
He's

He's really
他真的
Yeah.
还好
How do you want me to give you this?
我怎么给你这些?
The guards, they won't
那些警卫
Let me in anymore. I only want
不会再让我进去了,我只想得到
What I asked for.
我需要的东西
Hold on to the rest for a few days.
先等几天
If you were to consider leaving
如果你想
With all that, well
携款逃跑,那
I just want you to know I'd be very cross with you.
我会非常生气的
I've been known to have
众所周知
A bit of a temper problem
如果有人背叛我
When betrayed.
我会大发雷霆的
No.
不会的
A deal's a deal.
说定了
You've done so much for me.
你为我做了那么多
You have my word.
我向你保证
Wait.
等等
No, no.
不,不
It's okay.
没关系
I'll wait for you.
我会等着你
You ready?
你准备好了吗?
Where is Michael Scofield?
迈克尔?斯科菲尔德在哪里?
Stop.
好了
This is not working.
这不管用
A few minutes more
过几分钟他就..
Pull him out there.
把他拖出来
Toss him inside.
扔进去
Espera
等等
If it's him
如果是他
You're gonna find out where they are,
你就问清楚他们在哪里
Or I'm gonna answer it myself,
不然我会自己接
So they can hear you scream when I blow your head off.
让他们听见你中枪而死的惨叫声
Hello?
喂?
Sucre. thank god.
感谢上帝,苏克雷
When you didn't show up at the boat, i
你没在船那里出现,我还以为
I'm really sorry about that, papi.
我很抱歉,伙计
I got into a little bit of trouble here at work
我的工作有点麻烦
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
Yeah.
是的
Where are you?
你在哪里?
You guys get lj?
你们救出小LJ了吗?
Yeah. he he's fine.
是的,他很好
What about Linc?
林肯怎么样?
Is he okay?
他好吗?
He's fine.
他没事
Are you sure you're all right?
你真的没事?
I'm fine.
我还好
It all worked out.
一切都顺利
I'm about to catch the bus, papi. take care.
我要去坐公车了,伙计,保重
Okay.
好啊
Kill me if you want.
杀了我吧
Wrong, papi.
你错了,伙计
You're gonna wish we had.
我会让你求生不得,求死不能
Lechero is dead
勒齐已经死了
I come before you now to bury the man
我在此将他埋葬
not to praise him,
并不是要赞扬他什么
For there is nothing praiseworthy
因为他在这里残酷的统治
About his rule here.
根本就没有值得赞扬之处
Having one of our own dictate to us?
让我们其中的一员发号施令?
Well, that's just not the natural order.
那可不符合自然规律
All cons are equal
在这里都是平等的
I have the last remnants
我这里还剩余一些
Of Lechero's cruel empire in my hand.
勒齐剥削来的财富
An empire which I willingly participated in
我曾渴望加入他们之中
And witnessed first-hand.
也曾目睹他们的恶行
Money made off of your backs
这些钱,都是压榨你们而来
And off the backs of your family
全是出自你们的辛劳
It's yours.
现在这些是你们的了
And I'm here to tell you,
我要说的是
I'm giving it back.
我要将它们物归原主
Giving it back, brothers.
物归原主,弟兄们
Giving it back
全都还给你们
Giving it back
还给你们
Welcome home papi.
欢迎回家,伙计
We're all equal.
我们都是平等的
She's gonna be okay. good.
她会没事的,太好了
Uncle Mike, um
迈克尔叔叔
I wanted to wait until we were safe to do this,
我一直想等到我们安全以后再给你
But
可是
I found this in the room where Sara and I were he
在莎拉和我被囚禁的屋子里我找到了这个
I thought you might want to have it.
我想也许你需要它
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Thanks.
谢谢
How's Sofia doing?
索菲亚怎么样了?
She's good. good.
她很好,好的
The cops will be leaving soon.
警察很快会离开
You can go up and see her, then.
然后你就能上去看看她了
Good.
太好了
She wanted me to tell you something.
她想让我告诉你
She said there's something
在她公寓的
In her apartment underneath her bed.
床底
Something about Whistler. I'm not interested.
有一些关于惠斯勒的情报,我不感兴趣
What is it?
是什么?
Michael, this is over.
迈克尔,已经结束了
It's done.
到此为止了
I said,"what is it?"
我问,那是什么?
You're late.
你迟到了
And you owe him for my drinks.
我的饮料你付钱
Give us a minute?
能让我们单独呆会儿吗
It's a nice tip.
出手挺大方
She handles the money.
她付了我钱
You in?
加入吗
She'd better be able to handle a lot more than that.
若她能付比那更多的钱
Because if she has done
因为如果她真如你所想
What you think she has Sara
那样做了,那么莎拉
she's the weak link.
她才是突破点
And he will find her.
斯科菲尔德会找到她
And then scofield will find you
接着他会发现你
and me.
和我
And I'm not paying for your mess.
那时我不会为你所做的一切负责
Are you in or are you out?
加入与否?
I'm in.
我加入
Linc?
林肯?
Yeah.
没事
I need your gun.
把枪给我
Thanks.
谢谢
"jason lief."
杰森,利夫
You heard of this guy?
你听说过这家伙?
No, but if he's important to Whistler,
没有,但如果他对惠斯勒很重要的话
He's important to me.
那对我也很重要
Whoa, slow down, Michael.
冷静点,迈克尔
I get to Whistler, I get to Gretchen. no, no, no, no.
我要去找惠斯勒和格雷琴,别,别这样
This is the one chceanou, me and lj have of sticking toge
这是唯一的机会了,我们和小lj可以
They killed Sara, Linc.
他们杀了莎拉,林肯
I'm sorry about that.
我很难过
You know listen, man, i
你知道,听着,伙计,我
I did everything I could, you know.
我已经竭尽所能
Everything.
我所能做的一切
I know you did.
我全明白
But I gotta go.
但我必须去
Thanks.
谢谢

分享到