越狱第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第11集 今天是发薪日
日期:2017-03-12 07:21

(单词翻译:单击)

Previously on prison break: The bracing is going to be tricky.
越狱前情提要:上方不太稳固
Unless the tunnel gets the proper support, it's all going to come down on our heads.
必须弄些支撑物来,不然会塌方
Listen, I want you to call her up, tell her you've got some information.
苏珊,将会找你要信息
Make sure she picks you up, and get in the car all right?
让她来接你,然后进她的车
Eager to call you up
这么急电话约你出来
Just thought what you want to know
我想你会感兴趣知道这个消息的
If you really leaving,
如果你真要走的话
Take me with you, please. I dont want to be here anymore.
请带上我,求你了,我不想待这了
You dont want to get inpart with this.
你还是不参与的好
There is a part of me that I dont believe he doesnt work with them.
我也无法想信他不和他们合作
Cause he is the man I love.
但他是我所爱的人
The man is going to take me to my first trip to Paris.
他还要带我去巴黎,我的初行
If he doesnt take you, I will.
他不会带你去,我会
Impressive blanco, enjoy it
真是令人惊叹啊,看着吧
Now we can settle this back
少了后顾之忧了
All right, we got 24 hours to dig that tunnel
我们有24个小时来挖隧道
You mean you want to take our guys three days to dig it first time
照这个样子,得用上3天
Let's just say by some America
这么说吧,即使真的挖好了
We are able to park the dirt,then what?
接下来又如何呢?
Have plans to get rid of guards tower?
有办法对付塔楼卫兵?
Michael Mr. Whistler here says
迈克尔,惠斯勒说
You know you got stop less time by clock
得停停了
I am still working on that
我会想办法的
I like to know this girl could put up with spend any more time and buy us some drinks
那女人会忍忍再多给时间,甚至给我们买喝的
I agreed Michael. You know we are all out of energy
我也同意,迈克尔,大家都累了
I just say there is no better.
我说了这样不行
I dont give nos what
我说就这样吧
How could we get out of this hell everyone gonna fall apart
大家都忙得散架了还怎么出去?
You come?
你来么?
Not today.
今天不行
James and I got a lot things to clean up
詹姆斯和我还有很多事要澄清
But I dont trying to do with
但是我不会逼着他这么做
You ever wish that you could back time?
你有想过要是能回到过去么
Just remember how I was things make sense
想想过去那些有意义的事情
Everyday for last three years.
故去三年的每一天
Is that Whistler's girlfriend?
那是惠斯勒的女友?
Why she's staying in the car?
她为什么呆在车里?
Cause she think she will see you tomorrow.
因为她以为要明天才能见你
It's expecting we have time you getting on
你还期待着我们有足够的时间?
And?
此话怎讲?
You sure that was?
你肯定吗?
Where are we?
我们进展如何?
Behind schedule, we should be on the same side by tomorrow afternoon.
落后进度,明午后我们应该可以出去
What do you mean should?
你说应该是什么意思?
The tunnel get us into no mans land,
地道应该把我们送去禁入区
but it get the fence, we're going need new diversion for the tower guards.
但却有栅栏,我们需要改道避开塔卫
What time?
什么时候
Daytime's still our best option.
最好还是白天行动
They double the guards at night.
晚上他们会加强防卫
And the jeep patrols?
还有吉普车巡逻?
Yeah. and, uh there's something else.
是的,呃,还有些别的
What?
什么
T-bag's coming. and Mahone.
蒂博格加入了,还有马宏
Bellick. oh, yeah, there's a drug lord, too.
还有贝里克,还有一个毒贩子
You know what? it's not about them.
知道么?跟他们无关
It's about Whistler. we got to do whatever
关键是惠斯勒,我们得尽一切办法
You don't need to know who Whistler is.
你不必知道惠斯勒究竟是什么人
What about what he's worth? my son's life.
那他有多大价值你知道吧,我儿子的命
I justish there was another way to do this.
惠斯勒并不是解决问题的办法
To save lj without handing Whistler over.
要救出小lj但不能把惠斯勒交给他们
Look, man, that's it. there isn't.
听着,我们没的选择
I know.
我知道
Listen, you worry about the tunnel,
听着,你解决隧道的问题
I worry about the guards.
我会解决守卫的问题
See you tomorrow. tomorrow.
明天见,明天见
Hey, now, don't skimp on the braces up there.
那些柱子,就尽量用吧
In fact, if you want to add a little extra, just
如果还要的话,就只管
You know, we can work on this railroad all
这活要干到什么时候啊
The livelong day, but it don't matter
不过没关系
If Scofield doesn't know what happens once
反正斯科菲尔德不知道出去后会怎么个情况
We get off the train. once we get
一旦我们出去
Out of here, it's every man for himself.
大家就各顾各的
Scofield's not responsible for any of us.
斯科菲尔德不用对我们任何人负责
Is that so?
是吗?
You obviously don't know him very well,
显然你还不了解他
Shakespeare.
大老粗
When we broke out of fox river,
当我们从福克斯河逃出来后
He tried to screw every one of us.
他想把我们都给毁了
Half the men ended up either
有一半的人
Dead, captured or worse.
要么被杀,要么被抓,或者更糟
The guys who are easiest to catch
最容易被逮到的人
Are the one's who spend more time
就是那些四处惹事或者整天哀叹
Pissing and moaning at each other than running.
而不赶紧逃跑的人
My only advice to you,
给你的唯一建议是
Ecclesiastes 6:13.
传道书第六章13节
"separate thyself from thy enemies,
不要使你自己和你的敌人混在一起
And take heed of thy friends."
多注意下你的朋友
How we doing, Alex?
干的怎样了,阿历克斯?
Well, if those braces hold,
如果那些柱子能撑的住的话
We could be to the surface
明天的某个时候
Sometime tomorrow.
我们就能到上面了
Let's rotate. keep everybody fresh.
都动动,大家都要保持清醒
Welcome to the coal mine, canary.
欢迎进入矿坑,小白脸
Drop what?
浇什么水啊
Don't drop your body-water upon me like that
别老让你的汗滴到我身上
Hey, it ain't coming from me, I swear.
不是我的汗,我发誓
Engineer, come.
工程师,过来
Look at this.
你看看
We hit a pipe or something?
是碰到水管了还是怎么的?
Oh, no.
哦,不妙
That's right above our tunnel.
那正好是我们隧道的上方
That's not going to hold till tomorrow.
撑不到明天了
So what do we do?
该怎么办?
We leave tonight.
今晚就走
Tonight?
今晚?
I thought you said a nighttime escape was impossible.
你不是说过晚上不可能成功
If the rain keeps up, the tunnel will collapse again,
如果继续下雨,隧道又会坍塌
And that'll be the end of it.
到时就前功尽弃了
It'll be the end for you.
你就死定了
You're the one on a deadline.
时间不多的人是你
What if it gives out whilwe're inside?
那万一在我们出去的时候坍塌呢?
We end up like buried treasure.
我们岂不是都被活埋了
You want out, get out
要不想去,那就滚
Look, you're not pulling this off tonight
听着,要是没有大家齐心协力
Without all of us working around the clock.
你今晚也出不去
And none of us
同样的,没有他的计划
Are ever making it out of here
我们大家也都出不去
Without his plan, so if you tell me
所以,如果你能够
That you can figure out a way how to do this at night,
想出一个今晚出去的办法
Then i we can figure out a way
那么我们都会和你一起努力
How to get that tunnel dug in time.
想办法及时挖好隧道
Let's start digging.
开始挖吧
I think you dropped something.
你是不是掉了东西
I've read in old newspapers that make it to sona
我在旧报纸上读到了
How americans hold others to standards they ignore.
美国人是如何要别人去遵守自己所丢弃的标准
How they think no one should have power but them.
美国人认为别人都不该有权力,除了他们自己
I tell everyone it's a lie, but I see it's true.
我告诉别人,这不是真的,但其实就是真的
I know you're leaving.
我知道你要走了
And I think that after everything I've done to help,
那我想,我为你做了那么多
I think it sucks you're not taking me with you
你居然不带上我,你太无耻了
I know it doesn't seem like it now,
我知道你现在不明白
But I'm doing you a favor. I'm giving you a gift.
但其实我是在帮你,送了你一份大礼
Oh, wow, life in prison.
让我继续呆在大牢,是吧
Thank you. I've always wanted one of those.
谢谢了,真是得偿所愿啊
It's better than a life on the run.
这比四处逃亡要好
I don't belong here. all I did was give a guy
我不属于这,我只不过
You're not going
你留在这
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's for the best.
为了你好
How do you know what's best for me?
你怎么知道这是为了我好?
Y cuanto me va costar?
都办好了?
Okay, muchas gracias.
好,谢谢
It's good to go.
准备好了
You know where and when to be, right?
你知道时间和地点,是吧?
If you're not there, we're screwed.
如果你不准时出现,我们就玩完了
You all right?
你没事吧?
I'm fine.
我很好
I'm just going to grab my stuff.
我来取下东西
Yeah. probably best if you and James disappear.
是啊,或许对你和詹姆斯来说,消失是最好的了
I know. I know.
我知道
You know where to meet us, right?
知道在哪见面,是吧?
Playa blanca. you'll be on the
普拉亚布兰克镇,你会在
3-12
3-12.
3-12. we'll see you tomorrow then. 3-12
那明天见
Good luck.
祝你好运
You, too.
你也是
Hey, it's that Susan chick.
又是苏珊那娘们
She wants to meet again.
她又找我了
Good.
好的
Let her know everything's on track.
告诉她一切正常
We want to make her feel as comfortable as possible.
让她尽可能感到踏实
Why shouldn't she be?
她为何会不踏实?
She's going to get her guy tomorrow, right?
她明天就能得到她要的人了,是吧?
Well, if Michael's conscience doesn't get in the way.
是的,只要迈克尔的良知不惹麻烦的话
What do you mean?
什么意思?
He's having doubts.
他有顾虑
About if he can pull it off?
关于是否能够尽快逃走
About if he should.
如果必要的话
But he's going to go through with it, right?
但是他一定可以成功的,是吧?
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
Where the power lines connect to Sona's exterior lights.
找给索纳监狱外部的灯供电的电线
If cutting the power out there was an option,
如果切除电源以后会有逃亡的机会
Why didn't we do that in the first place?
为什么我们没有一开始就这样做
One, the power out there isn't controlled from in here.
首先,那里的电源不是这里所能控制的
And, two, there's that.
其次,还有那个东西
Every prison has a backup generator.
每个监狱都有一个后备的发电机
Even if we cut the lights, they'll just come back on again
就算我们切断了电源,它们还会再亮
Immediately.
立刻
Well, that's a big, bloody problem.
好吧,这是一个严肃和残酷的问题
Tell Lechero I need his phone.
告诉勒齐我需要他的电话
Change of plans, Linc.
计划有变,林肯
We're doing this tonight.
我们今晚行动
Tonight? what happened, Michael?
今晚?发生了什么事情,迈克尔
Rain, dirt, tunnel, problem.
雨,泥土,地道,都是问题
How long can it hold?
地道还能支持多久? 看情况
That depends
那要看情况了
Depends on what?
看什么情况?
When the rain stops.
根据雨停的时间
You said breaking out at night was impossible.
你说过晚上越狱是不可能的
Yeah, well
是说过,不过
You want to tell me how you're going to pull this off?
告诉我你想怎么摆平这个问题
For starters, I need to get ahold of Sucre.
首先,我需要苏克雷的帮助
Sucre, do you know what I do for a living?
苏克雷,你知道我干什么谋生吗
I have a pretty good idea.
我有一个好主意
I read people.
我能读懂人
And you, my friend, are a coloring book.
而且你,我的朋友,像是一本多彩的书
I think you left
我觉得
This in my car.
你把这个掉到我的车里了
Look. that that was just I mean
这个只是,我的意思是
No. no, no, no, no.
不用解释
My fault.
是我的错
I guess I just didn't make myself clear
我猜我给你布置任务的时候
When I laid out the terms of our arrangement.
你没有听懂
So I'm going to try again as simply as I know how.
所以我现在得再尽可能简洁的讲一次
Anything happens
如果有任何事发生
Anything at all that I wasn't expecting
只要是我不希望发生的事情
And there will be one less
那么芝加哥就会少一个
Pregnant girl in chicago.
怀孕的女孩
Look, Michael and Lincoln don't tell me everything.
你看,迈克尔和林肯什么也没告诉我
Fernando, this is your last chance.
费尔南多这是你最后一次机会了
I want a yes or a no.
只要你说是或者不是
Are the brothers gonna break Whistler out of Sona?
那兄弟两人是不是将要把惠斯勒带出索纳
Yes.
是的
Are they planning on handing him over to me?
而且他们打算把他交给我?
Yes.
是的
Where do you want me to shoot Maricruz first,
你希望我先打中玛丽克鲁兹哪个部位?
In the bun or in the oven?
打后脑还是臀部?
Okay
好吧
There's one thing I heard.
我听说一件事情
It's Michael. he's, he's having some concerns about Whistler.
是关于迈克尔的事情,他对,惠斯勒有些担心
What kind of concerns?
担心他什么?
About handing him over.
关于把他交给你的事情
You got to understand,
你得知道
He broke out some pretty bad guys last time.
上次他越狱带出了一群坏蛋
I think he's never forgiven himself for that.
我想他自今都没有原谅自己
He's planning on leaving him behind?
他打算把惠斯勒留下?
Maybe. I don't know.
可能吧,我不知道
Shh.

Hello, Lincoln.
你好,林肯
It's going down tonight.
今晚就要行动了
Tonight?
今晚?
Should I be worried?
我应该担心吗
I called you first thing.
我一收到消息就打给你了
I'm being straight up with you.
我说的全是真的
That's refreshing.
这真是令人高兴
So I'll see you tonight.
那晚上见
You show me yours and I'll show you mine.
你对我坦诚,我也会坦诚待你
It'soing down tonight.
今晚就要行动了
Do you know about that?
你知道吗
I didn't know, I swear.
我发誓我不知道
Get out of here.
滚出去
How'd it go?
怎么样了?
She found the bomb, Linc.
她找到那个炸弹了,林肯
The one we put in her car.
那个我们丢在她车里的
How did she find the bomb, Sucre?
她怎么找到的,苏克雷
I don't know, bro. I'm sorry.
我不知道,兄弟,对不起
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
Look, I'llak mit
今后我会补偿的
Up to you, I swear.
我发誓
You can start now.
你可以开始了
Michael's in a bit of trouble in Sona.
迈克尔在索纳遇到一点麻烦
What kind of trouble?
什么样的麻烦?
The rain stopped. does that mean ?
雨停了,这是不是意味着,?
No. the damage is done.
不行,已经对隧道造成了损坏
We can't risk waiting.
我们不能冒险等着
Anything interesting?
有什么有趣的事情吗
Like some coordinates
比如一些公司想要染指的
The company might want to get their hands on?
坐标
If they didn't want me out of here
如果他们不想让我出去
And yourephew was safe, would you still be doing this?
而且你的侄儿是安全的,你还会这样做吗?
Breaking out?
越狱?
No.
不会
Why would you choose to stay if there was a chance at freedom?
为什么在有机会自由的时候你仍选择留下呢
Well, I guess that's the difference between us.
我认为这就是我们之间的区别
I'm willing to pay for my sins.
我愿意偿还我犯下的罪
And I'm not?
你认为我不愿意?
That's a good question.
这是个不错的问题
Water's coming down pretty fast up in here, patron.
水进来的很快,同志
Yeah. we hav to dig faster.
是啊,我们必须得快点挖
You know, I've been thinking.
我一直在想
It doesn't have to be every man for himself.
我们都不应该各为自己
You and I can help each other.
你和我可以互相帮助
If I need a hand, I'll find someone with a spare.
我更愿意找有2个手的助手
While it's true I may be lacking
好吧,我确实
Something inhe west,
在某一方面少些东西
I more than make up for it in the north.
不过我会在另一方面弥补
Think about it.
考虑一下吧
Scofield's got us down here doing manual labor; slave labor.
斯科菲尔德让我们到这里来做苦力,奴工
I ain't no slave.
我不是奴工
I'm doing this for me.
我是为自己做的
Why do you think Scofield's up there
你觉得,斯科菲尔德在上面干什么
And we'rdoe here?
在我们做这些的时候
He's planning something.
他正在计划一些事情
Who among us isn't?
我们中间谁没有自己的打算?
What the hell is that?
那是什么
Ok, let's unload it here.
好吧,我们就卸在这边
Make the animals walk through the filth
帮忙把车推出这块泥潭
Come here.
过来
Let's go.
一起推
Good. Good Keep going
很好,走起来
We're good.
没事了
We are all right.
我们安全了
Yeah.

Hello, Lincoln. long time no see.
你好,林肯,好久不见
Not long enough.
还没有多久
I was thinking that we could
我在想
Have a little chat in person.
我们可以私下聊聊
Make sure we're all on the same page
确保我们对于今晚发生的事情
About what's gonna happen tonight.
是同步的
All right.
好的
30 minutes, this location. I'm sending a text.
30分钟后,在这个地方,我会给你发消息
Sorry. What's up?
对不起,什么事?
It's payday.
今天是发薪日
You're first
你第一个发薪日
You need to pick up your check.
你得去领取支票
Ah si si glacia
是的,多谢了
See you later.
稍后见
Hello. hey, papi, it's me.
你好,嘿,是我
Hey.

Lincoln said you needed some help.
林肯说你需要点帮助
How much do you know about electricity?
你对电源了解多少?
Hey, you're back.
嘿,你回来啦
I'm not real comfortable being alone down here with those
我实在觉得独自在这下面不太舒服
What's that?
那是什么?
Syrup; honey. make a little pile of dirt.
掩护,亲爱的,和一些泥浆
Gather some dirt.
把泥土凝结起来
Scofield said we got to make
斯科菲尔德说我们出去以后
Something to cover the hole once we get out.
必须找个东西掩盖洞口
So when the lights go back on
当灯光再亮起来的时候
It's gonna look like nobody ever left.
就会象没有人离开过那一样
Go ahead. spread it around.
快干,把泥土和匀
I was thinking
我在想
We should be a team, yoknow?
我们应该是一起的,你知道吧?
Not just during the escape, but after.
不只在越狱过程中,以后也是
Like, like Butch and Sundance.
就像Butch和Sundance
Butch and sundance died.
Butch和Sundance死了
Well, I mean in the other parts.
我的意思是在别的方面类似
Here's an idea.
我有个主意
We go along with Scofield's plan,
我们先按斯科菲尔德的计划做
And then when everyone stops
然后等大家都停下来
To take a breath, we grab 'em,
休息时,我们就抓住他们
Burroughs, Scofield, Bagwell.
巴罗斯,斯科菲尔德,蒂博格
We take 'em back home to face charges.
带他们回去接受指控
Hell, we'd be heroes.
我们就成英雄了
Might even get a book deal.
说不定还能写本书
We could write it together, Alex.
阿历克斯,我们可以一起写书
How'd that be? a book deal?
怎么样? 卖书?
Yeah.
是的,她在
Gonna make you happy, Brad?
布拉德,这样你就满足了?
You got a better idea?
你有更好的主意?
Yeah, I do.
没错
Something to do with a wife and kid?
你是指和老婆孩子一起?
Yeah, something like that.
对,差不多
You got room for one more?
还有多余的位置给我吗?
Come on, Alex.
快,阿历克斯
What's a guy like me gonna do?
像我这样的人会怎么做?
Let's just let scofield get us out of here,
还是先逃出这里再说吧
And then we'll worry about everything else, all right?
然后我们再慢慢盘算这些,好吗
All right.

Come on. a little more dirt.
快,再多一点泥土
Listen very carefully and do exactly as I tell you.
仔细听着,按我说的做
You sure you don't want Linc to do this?
你确定不想让林肯做这个?
He knows more about this than I do.
他懂的比我懂的多
It's not about what you know.
这不是谁懂的多的问题
It's about where you work.
而是你在哪工作的问题
And as a Sona employee, my friend,
既然进了索纳工作,朋友
You have the unique ability of not getting shot
唯一一个不被射杀的原因
For being here.
就是在这里工作
You see the admin building?
你看见那座行政楼了吗
I see it.
看见了
Go to it and make a left.
进去后往左
To it and left. got it.
进去往左,明白
On the other side is a berm.
另外一边有一条小道
There should be a metal cage.
那里应该有个金属柜
That's the backup generator.
就是备用电力系统
Okay, I see it.
好,明白了
Don't let the tower guard see you get too close.
别让塔楼的警卫看到你离的太近
Just act casual.
表现正常一点就行
When I say now,
听到我说,开始
You run and duck behind it.
你就赶紧跑过去躲到后面
Almost.
快到了
Hold on.
等等
Now
开始
Okay.
好了
Okay. there should be
好了,在底部
Some writing near the bottom.
应该有铭牌
I need the name of the manufacturer,
我要知道生产商的名字
Make and model number, anything.
以及设备型号,序列号等,所以一切
Yeah, yeah, yeah,
好,好的
I got it, I got it.
我明白了
It's, uh, it's, uh, Prana Industrial.
是,是普拉纳工业公司
Model number 3210.
型号是3210
3210. is there a customer service number? 3210
有客户服务电话吗
1-800-555-1212
1-800-555-1212.
All right. thanks. that's all I need.
好,谢了,这些就是我要的
You really think you can pull this off tonight?
你真的认为今晚能得手吗
You want to know the tth?
你真的想知道吗
No, I just want all of it go down smooth.
不,我只是想知道一切都在掌握之中
For everyone to get what they want.
大家都能得到自己想要的
Yeah, I do.
是的,我能做到
Listen, even if you get this worked out with the lights,
听着,就算能够搞定这些灯光
What are you gonna do about the jeep patrols?
你打算怎么对付那些巡逻车
We're just gonna have to take our chances.
我们必须要冒这个险
Maybe you don't.
也许不用了
You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine.
没事
Where's lj?
小LJ在哪?
Somewhere safe. take a load off.
安全的地方,放松点
Can I offer you a drink?
要来杯喝的吗
What's going on, Susan?
苏珊,什么事
I just wanted to get everyone together
我只是想让大家一起
So we can discuss tonight's agenda.
来商量一下今晚的安排
Maybe nail down a few guidelines.
或者制订个手册
It's the same as before, nothing has changed.
还是和原来的一样,没有变化
Actually, I was thinking
事实上,我在想
We should probably include all the players.
我们应该带上所有的参与者
Don't you?
对吗
What are you doing in here?
你来干吗
Just keeping watch.
放哨
Make sure nobody tries to get down to the tunnel.
确保没人去下面
Who are you calling?
你在联系谁?
Yeah, hi. is this, uh, customer service?
你好,请问是客户服务吗?
Yeah, I'm, uh
是,我是
I'm a sub working, building down here in panama,
我是在巴拿马做建筑工程项目的
And, um, we got a clntien-site.
我刚接到一个客户电话
They're asking questions
他们问了一些关于
About the 3210 generator we're installing.
我们安装的3210型号的发电机
Yeah. exactly. um
对,没错
Anyway, they want to know, if the main power shuts down,
他们想知道,如果关掉主电源
How long are they gonna be in the dark,
这个发电机会在多久后
Um, before the generator kicks in?
恢复电力?
Yeah. thanks.
好的,谢谢
I'll hold.
我在线等
You're a very good liar.
你真是个说谎高手
That's the timing?
就是这个?
No, that's, uh
不,这是
That's it.
就这些
Appreciate it.
非常感谢
Well?
怎么样?
We gonna make it
我们能搞定
We should have
我们应该有
Just enough dark to make it out.
刚好够的时间逃走
With everyone?
所有人一起?
You with Whistler?
你和惠斯勒在一起?
Yes.

Susan has got a message.
苏珊有话要说
Why? put him on.
为什么,让他接
It's for you.
是给你的
Yes?
你好
All right, I got him. what now?
好的,我去找他,什么现在
Tell him I want him to listen
告诉他,我要他仔细听好
Very carefully to the following instructions.
接下来的指示
She wants you to listen real care
她要你仔细听
I can hear.
我听到了
Instructions about what?
什么指示
James?
詹姆斯
Was that Sofia? is she there?
是索菲亚吗,她在吗
Yeah.
是的
What's going on?
怎么回事
He wants to know what this is about.
他想知道是怎么回事
All right.
好吧
I'll tell him.
我会告诉他
No

Was was that just
刚,刚刚是
Is that Sofia?
是索菲亚吗
Is that Sofia?
是索菲亚吗?
Have you figured out
你有计算出
The coordinates yet, James?
正确的坐标了吗,詹姆斯
Please.
求你了
Almost.
差不多了
Wrong answer.
你没有
No

I'll get them for you when we get out
我们出来后,我会帮你找到他们的
Of here, I swear.
我发誓
All your promises, your guarantees
所有你的承诺,你的保证
They mean nothing.
都是狗屎
I'm pretty sick of waiting around for you boys
我已经给了充足的时间你们了
To screw me over.
充足的让我都要人头不保了
I want those coordinates by the end of the day.
今天我必须得到这些坐标
No

Gotta figure it out.
必须想个办法
Gotta do something.
必须做点什么
Gotta do something.
必须得做点什么了
We both know that you can't just hand over that information.
我们都明白你不能就这样把坐标给他们
Why? why can't i?
为什么,为什么不能
Once they get what they want,
一旦他们得到他们想要的
They'll have no reason to keep you
他们就没理由继续留着你了
Or your girlfriend or my nephew alive.
以及你的女朋友和我的侄子
So what do I do?
那我要怎么做
I, I just,
我,我
I just let them torture Sofia?
难道我就让他们折磨索菲亚
We'll work something out.
我们会想出办法的
We'll think it through.
我们会搞定的
I already have.
我已经有办法了
Whistler
惠斯勒
Whistler. what is
惠斯勒,他到底
So special about him anyway, huh?
有什么特别的
You think he has anything to do with why them people
你认为他和那些想让
Wanted Scofield down here in the first place?
斯科菲尔德死的人有什么关系吗
It's really none of my business.
这不关我鸟事
What exactly is your business, Alex?
那什么是关你鸟事的,阿历克斯
Something on your mind?
你现在想的
I'm just saying
我只是说
If we needed a bargaining chip,
如果大家要这样讨价还价,互相猜疑
Do you think
你认为
A sharp stick in that dull limey would help us out?
他真的会帮我们逃出去吗
There is no"us."
不是我们
You and me are a lot more
你和我
Alike than you think, Alex.
比你想像的更甚,阿历克斯
We both know how it feels
我们都知道那是什么感觉
To lose a great love.
失去一个挚爱的人
How it feels to kill a man.
杀死一个人
And we both ended up in here because of Michael Scofield.
现在,我们都在这里玩完了,都是因为迈克尔?斯科菲尔德
Wouldn't it be poetic justice if we could just
这将是个正义的惩罚方式
Return the favor?
如果我们还给他
Justice, huh?
正义?
If there was an ounce of it left in this world
如果这个世界上还有一点点正义的话
You'd be lying face down in the same unmarked grave
你就会和你家里其他人一样
As the restof our inbred family.
躺在无名坟墓里
The only difference between me and you, Alex, is a badge,
我们之间唯一的不同,阿历克斯,就是徽章
And the last time I checked, you didn't even have that,
而且最后一次我发现,你根本就没有
So you can just keep on hoping for your happy endings, Alex,
你可以继续期待你的幸福终点,阿历克斯
You just keep on plowing ahead with them blinders on,
你可以继续蒙着眼罩向前
You know, but the thing abouthem blinders is
但是那些眼罩是
It makes it really hard to watch your back.
很难让你向后看
It's gonna be better soon, I promise.
一会儿就好了,我保证
He's right, you know. if James loves you
他是对的,如果詹姆斯
The way he says he does, he'll give us what we want,
真有他说的那样爱你,他会给我们想要的
And then you and your white knight
然后呢,你和你的白马王子
Can ride off into the sunset.
就可以骑马而去了
Unless you're already with him.
除非你已经准备好要跟着他了
You scared, Susan?
你害怕了,苏珊
Do I look scared, Lincoln?
我看起来害怕了吗,林肯
To pull something like this
拔出这样的东西
You desperate?
你绝望了?
You need to stop fighting with me.
你最好别跟我作对了
If you really understood
如果你真的明白
What was going on, you would know that
究竟发生了什么,你就会知道
We're not the bad guys.
我们都不是坏人
Could've fooled me.
不能耍我
Haven't you ever done
你就没有过
The wrong things for the right reason?
为了一个正确的理由做错事吗
What are the right reasons, Susan?
正确的理由是什么,苏珊
What is it abo Whistler that's so important.
惠斯勒为什么就那么重要
I could tell you.
我可以告诉你
But then I'd have to kill you.
但是然后我就要杀了你
You're gonna do that anyway.
反正你不管怎么样都要那么做的
Whistler gives us what we want,
如果惠斯勒给我们想要的
Maybe I won't have to.
也许我就不会了
Linc called.
林肯来电话了
They're on their way.
他们在路上了
I figured them out.
我搞定他们
The coordinates.
坐标
I'm gonna hand them over.
我来处理
I thought you should know
我想你应该知道
So you can take whatever precautions you can.
所以你可以做好一切预防
What if, uh
如果
What if you give them the wrong coordinates.
如果你给他们错的坐标
It might buy us some more time.
这就会给我们赢得更多的时间
Maybe Linc can get Sofia to safety.
林肯就可以带索菲亚安全离开
Like he did with Sara?
就像他对莎拉一样
I'm sorry. i
很抱歉
I didn't mean to.
我不是故意的
I, uh

I just don't know what else to do.
我只是不知道该做什么
I'm damned if I do.
我做了不对
I'm damned if I don't.
不做也不对
There's way to win.
不可能赢的
It's not about winning anymore.
这不是关于胜负了
It's about surviving
这是关于生存
Which is not the same
如果放弃了
As giving up.
后果不同
But you can go gracefully.
但是你可以温文尔雅的走
There's honor.
很荣耀
Protecting the ones you love.
去保护你爱的人
Honor's a luxury men like us can't afford.
荣耀太奢侈了,我们都负担不起
Can you promise me we' llmake it out of here tonight?
你能跟我保证今晚一定会成功吗
No games.
不耍花样
Can you honestly promise me?
你能真诚的跟我保证吗
I can promise you I'll do everything in my power.
我可以跟你保证我会尽我所能
I wish that were good enough.
我希望那够用
If you do this
如果你做了
If you give them what they want
如果你给了那些他们想要的
Everything that's been lost
就统统失败了,我们就什么都不是了
what's up?
怎么了
take it easy
没事儿的
okay
好的
no problem
没问题
yes,i'd like to speak to Officer Monjares,please
是的,我想要找孟赫斯警官,谢谢
hey Arturo -phone for you
孟赫斯,有你的电话
can I talk to you for a minutes
我能跟你说几句话吗
I'm kind of hurry
我有点着急
I got some place to be
我要去别的地方
where's that
要去哪里
Friends of mine are moving tonight
我的朋友今晚要走
and they need my help
他们需要我的帮助
tell them you're gonna be late
告诉他们你会晚点到
Let's go
我们走吧
walk
快走
Whistler,you have a visitor
惠斯勒,有访客
whisler,you have a visitor whisler
有访客
He's gonna give it to them.
他要把东西给他们
Relax. I'll see you in a minute.
没事儿,我一分钟以后去看你
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Michael Scofield,you have a visitor
迈克尔?斯科菲尔德,有访客
I suppose
我猜
Introductions are unnecessary at this point.
现在这个时候自我介绍显得很重要
What are we doing here, Gretchen?
你在这里干什么,格雷琴
We're here to say good-bye.
我们来这里道别的
I promise you, sweetheart,
我保证,亲爱的
They're not going to hurt you anymore.
他们不会再伤害你了
Do you have the coordinates, James?
你有没有坐标,詹姆斯
Yes. I'm sorry.
有的,很抱歉
I tried to run away
我试着逃跑
This is not your fault.
这不是你的错
It's mine.
是我的错
When took this job,
当我找了这个工作
I knew they weren't good people.
我就知道他们不是好人
I just didn't know how bad they were.
我只是不知道他们有多坏
And everything that's happened
一切都发生了
It's all because of me.
都是因为我
And for that I'm truly sorry.
对此我非常抱歉
The coordinates.
坐标
Just pass them through.
你就先忘了这些吧
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm buying some goodwill.
我在买一些善意
You're buying her funeral.
你买了她的葬礼
You know I have
你知道我手里有
What you need.
你们想要的,我会给你们剩下的部分
and then I'll give you the rest
然后我会给你剩下的部分
But only after I know
但是只能在我了解到
That Sofia, that lj,
索菲亚,小lj
And that these men here
还有站在这里的这些人
they're all safe.
都安然无恙
Do you understand me?
你听懂了吗
James
詹姆斯
Everything's gonna be all right.
一切都会好起来的
I'm impressed.
我好感动噢
It seems our fisheanrmgrew himself a
看上去渔夫也会玩煽情
Can you really trust these men
你真能以她的生命为代价
With her life?
相信这些家伙?
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, I believe I can.
没错,我相信是的
All right, James.
好吧,詹姆斯
But there's been some confusion
但还有些关于时间的问题
About the timing of things last-minute changes,
最后通牒的时间变了
Et cetera.
还有
I'm gonna make this clear for everyone involved.
我得把这事和所有牵连的人说清楚
If time runs out and I don't have
如果到时间,我还没有
The second half of those coordinates,
拿到另外一半坐标的话
Lj and the senorita
小LJ还有那小妞
Stop breathing.
都得死
Say good-bye, sweetheart.
说再见吧,宝贝
Lincoln Linc
林肯,林肯
Don't be stupid, Lincoln.
别傻了,林肯
I've helped you.
我帮了你的忙了
Now you help me.
现在轮到你帮我了
Please.
拜托了
Just get us out of here.
拜托把我们带出去
You sure about t timing on the backup generator?
你确认备用发电器的间隔时间没问题?
Yeah. all we got to do now
是的,我们现在所要做的就是
Is cut the power to the exterior lights.
切断外部照明的电源
How are you gonna do that?
你怎么才能做到?
I'm not it can't be accessed from the inside.
我办不到,内部是没法搞定的
How much time have I got?
我有多少时间?
Let's say, uh, 5:15 tomorrow morning.
明早5:15
That should give us enough time
我们还有足够的时间
To dig out the tunnel before the sun comes up.
在日出前挖通隧道
All right. what about Whistler? what about him?
好吧,那惠斯勒咋办? 怎么说?
Well, he manned up he could've handed over
他表现的很男人,他本可以
The information, but he didn't.
交出坐标了事的,但他没有这么做
Still concerned about handing him over?
还考虑把他交出去吗?
I've got my concerns about pretty much everybody, Linc.
林肯,我差不多为每个人都有考虑
You know what I mean?
你知道我的意思
Yeah.
是的
Mostly, I'm just tired.
我只是厌倦了
Tired of choices
厌倦了做选择
Consequences.
考虑后果
I just want this to be over tonight.
我只想快点结束,就在今晚
Let's do it.
我们加油干吧
When you're on the run,
当你在跑步
You're always looking over your shoulder,
你一直盯着自己的肩头看
Listinenfor the sirens,
听着警报声
Wondering if that
彷徨于
Pretty girl across the street is staring at you
漂亮姑娘是否有盯着你看
Because she wants you,
因为她需要你
Or because you're wanted.
或者就是你被通缉了
You change your name,
你改名换姓
The way you look
改头换面
And leave everything you ever knew behind.
抛弃过往的一切
And the ones you love,
包括你爱的人
They're the ones who have to pay.
他们是你必须回报的人
That's what's waiting for you on the outside.
是他们在外面等着你
That's why I couldn't bring you on.
这就是我不能带上你的原因
Because nothing good can come of this.
因为这一切不会有什么好下场
Can anything good come from staying in?
继续呆下去会有什么好下场?
It has to be your decision.
这需要你自己做决断
I

I cannot be responsible for you.
我不能对你负责
You won't have to be.
你无需对我负责
Does your father still have that phone number I gave you?
你爸还保留着上次给你的电话号吗?
I think so.
我想是的
Well, tell him to call my brother
好吧,让他给我兄弟打电话
If he wants to find out where to pick you up tomorrow.
如果他想知道明天去哪里接你
Does that mean
这就是说
It means if a million things fall into place
就是说如果一切顺利的话
I'm gonna see my father tomorrow.
我明天就能见到我爸爸了
Don't let anyone see you with that phone.
别让任何人看到你打电话
I think we did it, Michael.
迈克尔,我想我们搞定了
I believe we're ready.
我相信都准备妥了
She's a little wet, but she's ready.
洞虽然有点湿,但是可以上了
Makes me think of the first thing
让我想到了出去后
I'll do when we're gonna get out.
第一件要干的事情
Just, does anybody know what's spanish for"don't shoot"?
有谁知道西班牙语"别开枪"怎么说?
No dispare.
不要dispare
No dis what?
"No dis"什么?
Just relax. nobody's gonna get shot.
放松点,没人会被射杀的
Just don't panic.
别紧张
As soon as Linc cuts the power, we go.
林肯一切断电源,我们就走
What about the jeep patrol?
那怎么对付巡逻吉普车怎么对付?
Taken care of.
已经解决了
What about the backup generator?
那后备发电机呢?
Backup generator?
后备发电机
Nobody said anything about
没人提及过呀
There's a lag from when the power
在后备电源恢复供电前
Cuts out to when the nerator kicks back in.
会有个真空期
Well, how long a lag are we talking about here?
这个真空期有多久?
30 seconds.
30秒钟
You expect us to run in 30 seconds?
你认为我们30秒钟能跑出去?
As soon as the lights go out, I'm gone.
灯一熄灭,我就出发
With or without you.
去不去随你
Please, my friends.
朋友,求你了
They're expecting me and
他们还在等着我呢
I have some bad news, Jorge
兄弟,我有个坏消息
We won't be able to pay you today.
我们今天付不了你工钱了
That's fine. I-I can wait until
没关系,我可以等
When we ran your identification through processing
当我们结账处理的时候,查到你身份
we found a slight problem
发现了个小问题
What kind of a problem?
什么问题?
You have warrant out for your arrest.
你有赦免令才免于被拘捕
Now.
就现在
Let's go.
行动
Off the bus now
下车,快
Get off the bus
都下车
As soon as the lights go out, we got to be ready to move.
只要灯一灭,我们就准备好离开
You want to tell us what the hell the taquito's doing down here?
这小兔崽子来这里干什么?
He's coming with us. I don't think so.
他和我们一起走,我可没答应
That's not up to you.
这不管你的事
I should I think.
我觉得我该管
Oh, you got to be kidding me.
你居然还瞎折腾
See, we made up our own decision here.
我们已经另外做好了打算
Well, with the time frame
因为时间
Being so short and all,
是这样的短暂
We'd feel a whole lot better about things if we go first.
我们觉得先走一步,会好很多
What are you gonna do, kill me?
你会怎么做,杀了我?
No, no. see, if we ain't first,
不,不会,听着,如果我们不先走
He's not going at all all right.
他也根本走不了,行了
All right just
够了
Look, I think I can explain all this.
听着,我可以解释这一切
If I could just get some paperwork from my car
如果你让我去车里取文书的话
You're not going anywhere.
你哪儿也去不了
Understand?
听明白了吗?
All right.
好吧
All right, go. just go.
好吧,走,走啊
Just go.
快走啊
Every man for himself, right?
人不为己,天诛地灭是吧?
You want to move up in line, too?
你也想排队上去,是吧?
No, I think I'm gonna stay back he.
不,我会守在最后
I just don't want to turn my back on anybody.
我只是不愿意把后背暴露给任何人
30 seconds.
30秒钟时间
Go.
快走

分享到