越狱第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第12集 30秒时间可以穿越
日期:2017-03-13 07:27

(单词翻译:单击)

Previously on prison break: we leave tonight
越狱前情提要:今晚就走
It's got no electricity
没有电
And no running water.
也没自来水
A hundred bucks a month.
一百块一个月
Deal.
可以
Ready?
准备好了?
I hope this works, popi.
希望这能行的通,兄弟
That book of yours it's just a bunch of coordinates
你的那本书,上面都是些坐标
In there, right?
是吧?
Among other things.
还有些其他的
Does your father still have
你爸爸是否还记得
That phone number I gave you?
我上次给你的电话号码?
I think so.
我想是的
Well, tell him to call my brother.
好,让他打电话给我哥哥
Papa, make that call for my friend.
爸爸,帮我朋友打那个电话
The american?
那美国人?
If time runs out,
如果时间到了
And I don't have the second half of those coordinates,
我还没有拿到另一半坐标
Lj and the senorita stop breathing.
小Lj和这位小姐就会没命
you have a warrant out for your arrest
外面有你的悬赏通缉令
you are not going anywhere
你哪儿都不能去
Just wish there was another way to do is.
但愿还有别的办法
To save lj without handing Whistler over.
能够救出小lj同时不把惠斯勒交给他们
Look, man, that's it there isn't.
听着,只能这样了,没别的办法
What is that?
那是什么?
Kesslivol.
凯斯力氟
When heated to a certain degree,
当加热到一定程度
It eats through steel.
就能腐蚀金属
As soon as linc cuts the power we go.
一旦林肯切断电源,我们就马上行动
What about the backup generator?
那后备电源呢?
There's a lag from when the power cuts out
在断电的刹那与后备电源启动间
To when the generator kicks back in.
有个时间差
How long a lag we talking about?
多长时间?
30 seconds.
30秒
We only have 30 seconds. go.
只有30秒,快
Move it, move it.
快点,快点
everything's dark
全都黑乎乎的
Come on.
来啊
Let's go.

Okay, let's go. not yet.
好了,快走,还不行
We have to go now. we're running out of time.
得走了,没时间了
Trust me.
相信我
stop, or we'll shoot
停下,否则我们开枪了
stop
停下
Come on, mate.
快啊,伙计
What's the holdup, Michael?
迈克尔,为什么停下?
Just a little bit longer.
再等等
stop
停下
What happened?
怎么了?
They got caught.
他们被逮到了
What's going on? shut up.laring)
怎么回事? 闭嘴
What, what ?
怎么,怎么?
Don't try anything.
老实点
Bring 'em over here bring 'em over here
把他们带过来,把他们带过来
You on your knees, get down
你,跪下
Don't move,
别动
Or you're like your friend over here.
动一动就让你像他那样
What's going on, Michael?
迈克尔,到底怎么了?
we have an escape in progress
这里发生越狱事件
we have an escape
发生越狱事件
This sure as hell better work out.
这次最好能成功
For everyone's sake.
对大家都好
staus?
什么情况?
no other prisoners have been found
没有发现其他犯人
You two,
你们俩
On your feet.
站起来
bring them inside
带他们进去
move

Where the hell's Scofield? shut it.
斯科菲尔德,在哪? 闭嘴
If Scofield doesn't get caught,
如果斯科菲尔德,没被逮到
He could still fix this mess.
他就还会有办法的
have someone drag in
把这流血的杂种
the bleeding pig
给我拖进去
hurry it up
快点
What do we do now?
我们现在怎么办?
The lights are on, they know about the escape what's your plan,
灯还亮着,他们都知道了
Michael?
你到底有何计划,迈克尔?
This is the plan.
这就是计划
Michael, how the hell
迈克尔,怎么
Is getting caught your plan?
难道他们被逮住也是你的计划?
You told them they had 30 seconds to get across
你告诉他们有30秒时间可以穿越的
When you knew the generator was going to kick in sooner.
但事实上,你知道没那么久
I must have miscalculated.
我一定是算错了
We've got about ten minutes till the sun rises.
再过10分钟,太阳就要升起了
And there are soldiers out there, okay.
还有巡逻的警卫呢
They'll take count. we got to get back to the yard.
他们会点人数的,我们得回去
We're not going anywhere.
我们就待在这儿
It's almostime.
时间就快到了
What do you tnothing. it's just probably my wife.
你在干吗? 可能是我太太
You know, we live a couple miles away
你知道,我们就住在不远处
And she must have heard the sirens, so
她可能听到了警报声,所以就
You can make your calls when I'm done with you.
等我处理完你,你再打电话
What else you got?
你还带了什么?
Sucre? I'm not here. say what you got to say.
苏克雷? 我不在,有事留言
Sucre, where the hell are you?
苏克雷,你到底在哪?
We're counting on you to be here
我们现在全靠你了
If you're not there, we're dead, man.
没有你,我们就全完了,老兄
Now call me back, please.
快回我电话
Put these with his personal effects.
把这些和他的私人物品放一起
What's going on out there?
到底出什么事了?
Some prisoners tried to escape.
有犯人想越狱
Did they get out?
逃出去了么?
They got caught.
被抓到了
One of them got shot pretty bad.
有一个还伤的挺严重
Sucre?
苏克雷?
No, it is Alphonso Gallego.
不,我是,阿方索?加利西亚
You where you need to be?
你到了那儿?
Yes.
是的
I left the suburban on the side of the road.
我把车子停在了马路边上
The keys are in the wheel well.
钥匙在轮胎上
Are they still t hecheck 'em out.
去看看在不在
They're here.
在的
Good, good.
好,好的
You will be here too,
你也来这儿么?
312 ?
在312吗?
Yeah, yeah, the 312.
是的,是的,312
See you there.
到时见
These all the men? si, senor.
所有人都在这了?
Tell me, how did you get out there?
老实交待你们是怎么到那的?
How did you get out there?
你们是怎么到那的?
Hmm? don't want to tell me?
有人想说吗?
How did you get out there?
你们是怎么到那的?
A tunnel.
有个通道
Where?
在哪?
Under Lechero's room.
在勒齐的房间下面
Show me.
带路
How much longer?
还要多久?
It's just a matter of seconds now.
没几秒了
Michael?
迈克尔?
The door.
开门
I don't know the combination.
我不知道密码
Then improvise.
那就砸了它
This is insane.
真是太疯狂了
Let's go.
走了
Vamanos.
进去
Hurry
加紧
nothing
没东西
you're sure?
你确定?
absolutely
确定
it's son of bitch so is out
该死的,让他们给逃了
are you certain?
你确定?
absolutely
确定
it's empty
是空的
It wasn't me
不是我
It was Scofield he did this
是斯科菲尔德,是他做的
Just check the yard him,
只要检查院子,他和
Whistler, Mahone and that basketball kid
惠斯勒,马宏和那个篮球小子
None of 'em will be there
他们到不了那里的
did you finish the count?
点完人数了么?
just finishing now, sir
快点完了,长官
sir we are four short
长官,少了四个
This is captain solo. other inmates are missing.
这里是solo长官,其他的犯人不见了
I want a post-and-protect
给我全面封锁这里
Around the entire perimeter of the prison.
以及监狱周边地区
General, we see no one.
将军,没找到有人
Are you sure there's prisoners out here?
你确定有犯人逃出去了?
You won't find the prisoners here in no-man's-land
没他们的地方,你当然找不到他们
Because they're already gone.
因为他们已经走了
faster. we're losing them
快点,我们要跟丢了
he just started shouting
他一上来就大声的喊
to get off the bus
要我们下车
Off the bus now
快下车
Get off the
快下车
Bunow
快走
how would you describe the suspect?
能描述下疑犯么?
well, he was tall
可以,他高高的个子
more than six feet
有6尺多高
what nationality?
哪国人?
american
美国人
he spoke English
他说英语的
if you saw him, would you recognize him?
再见到他,你能认出来么?
yes, of course
是的,当然了
What's wrong?
怎么了
My ankle I've torn it apart
我扭到脚了,脱臼了
Come on.
快跟上
It's not that far. help me up
没那么远了,加把劲
Mr. Whistler, we'll drag you by your hair
惠斯勒先生,那就拽你头发,拖你走
Because we got to go
因为我们必须走
I'll slow you down. just go just leave me
我会连累你们的,快走吧,别管我
We both know that's not an option.
我们都知道这行不通
It's only a quarter
离海岸很近了
Of a mile to the beach.
只有四分之一英里了
If we stick to the bush, we can make it.
只要我们坚持,一定能到那的
Alex, a little help?
阿历克斯,来帮下忙
Go. come on
走,快点
Hey. we only have a few minutes.
我们只有几分钟时间
We got soldiers right behind us.
后面有士兵追着
Cops as well.
还有警察
We got what we nd?
得到我们要的了吗
Yeah, we got what we need.
恩,得到了
What do we need?
我们需要什么
Always picking up the strays, huh?
总是会遇到这样的情况
This way.
这边走
come on. let's go
快,走吧
Listen, Michael, if you think the company's just going
听着,迈克尔,如果你以为把我交给他们
To let you swap me for your nephew, you're mistaken.
他们就会放了你侄子,那你就错了
Shut up.
闭嘴
Once they get hold of me,
一旦他们得到了我
They're gonna kill all of you,
他们就会杀了你们所有人
And I don't want Sofia caught in the crossfire.
而我也不想索菲亚在混乱中被抓
Listen, just let me go.
让我走吧
I'll contact them, I promise.
我会联系他们的,我发誓
I'll say I'll turn myself in once I know lj's safe.
一旦知道小LJ安全了,我就会去自首
Hey, you got no say in wha happens to my son you got it?
听好了,不许你提我儿子一个字
We don't need a suntan.
我们不是来这享受日光浴的
We need to get lost.
我们得赶紧消失
The military patrols all the roads around the prison.
监狱沿线都有军队守卫在巡逻着
You didn't consider a boat?
你不考虑乘船?
They show up here and we're ten yards off the shore,
他们一出现,我们只离岸10码
We're target practice.
不是都成了活靶子
We need to be invisible.
我们得赶紧消失
Five guys, four tanks.
5人只有4氧气罐
Sucks for you, Mahone.
去死吧,马宏
Lincoln and I will share.
我和林肯分享
Toss your boots in the box.
把鞋子扔在盒子里
Yeah?

Tell me you have him.
告诉我,你已经带他出来了
Yeah, I got him.
是的,在我手上
Where's my son?
我儿子在哪里?
With me. put him on the phone now.
在我边上,马上让他听电话
Say something.
说话吧
I'll be there soon. just don't hurt anyone.
我很快就过去,别伤了任何人
You happy?
你满意了吧?
You have 20 minutes to meet me in panama city
20分钟后,巴拿马城
Where we agreed.
我们说定的地方见
We'll be there.
我们会去的
Hey, I need to put my book in there.
我得把书放进去
The book? my book
书呢?我的书呢?
It must have fell out of my pocket.
一定是刚才落下了
I thought you already figured out the coordinates.
我还以为你把坐标都记下来了
Well, I didn't memorize them I wrote them in the book
我没有记下了,我把坐标记在书上
I'm pretty sure they're still looking for us, guys.
伙计们,我肯定他们还在四处找我们
It's gone. now get in the damn water.
算了,我们现在下水去
Would you please? it's a picture of my son.
能不能帮下忙?我儿子的照片
Can you, uh
你能不能
Put it in the bag?
放到包里去?
Screw you, Mahone.
见鬼去吧,马宏
Let's go.
我们走
McGrady. mcGrady?
格雷迪,格雷迪?
I don't swim so good.
我游泳很烂
What?
你说什么?
Too bad, kid, you're getting wet. get in.
太糟了,孩子,就是湿下水,来吧
Look it's all right.
听着,没事的
We'll share tanks. just hold onto me
我们共用氧气罐,抱紧我就行
And we'll switch off back and forth, ten seconds apiece.
我们交替,10秒钟一次
Come on. let's go.
走吧,我们走
over here
这里
towards the beach
朝海滩那边
i could've sworn
我很肯定
they were headed in this direction
他们是朝这个方向去的
give me the binoculars
给我望远镜
do you see any boats?
看到船了么?
not a one
一条都没
where the hell are they?
他妈的,到底上哪去了?
Where is Scofield?
斯科菲尔德哪去了?
I don't know he didn't tell me nothing
我不知道,他什么都没和我说
Where is he running?
他去了哪里?
I told you, I don't know nothing
我告诉你了,我什么都不知道
Well, there's only one way to make certain of that.
是你逼我出重招的
i want men covering five kilometers
派人手检查附近5公里
both east and west and check-points
东西两面,全部都要查
on all coastal roads
沿海的公里也要查
every vehicle is to be searched
经过的每辆车都要检查
contact the general
通知将军
i need more men sent to me at once
我需要立即加派人手
This is general Mestas. the men will be sent.
我是梅塔斯狱长,我会增派人手过去
And, Sojo, I expect every prisoner
索胡,我希望每个犯人
To be returned to Sona today.
今天都能押回索纳监狱
Dispatch fourth platoon.
分派第四分队过去
Hey, hey, look, man, this is getting crazy here.
听着,这太疯狂了
Look, I'll plead guilty for ignoring the warrant.
我会认罪无视赦免证
I'll show up for the court hearings.
我会出席法庭的听证会
Let me get out of here.
让我离开这里吧
You know, with this alarms and the guns,
你看,这里到处是警报和枪械
They're making me a little nervous.
让我很是心焦
Until things settle in, you go nowhere.
事情没了结之前,你哪里都不能去
So just sit tight.
所以乖乖做好吧
Urfo platoon goes to Cabrillo beach ahora.
第四分队去卡布里海滩支援
There
那里
Where is he?
他在哪里?
Where's who?
你说谁呢?
Sucre with the boat.
苏克雷还有那艘船
Ju hold on.
抓紧了
You all right? you all right?
你没事吧,都好吧?
Yeah.
是的
I'm all right, I'm all right.
我没事,我很好
We're not gonna make it
我们在这里呆着
Out here too much longer, Michael.
可不是长久之计啊,迈克尔
Sucre is coming. be patient.
苏克雷正在赶过来,耐心点
Excuse me?
不好意思
Boat 312, why is it still here?
312号船,怎么还在这里?
Wasn't someone supposed to take that out today?
今天不是应该有人开走的吗?
Someone reserved it, but they never picked it up.
确实有人定了,但是他们没有来取
Yes, general.
收到,长官
I want an update.
汇报下最新进展
Still no sign of them. nothing on the coast.
仍然没有任何线索,海滩上什么都没有
I think they may have gone back into the jungle.
我想他们可能又返回了丛林
The jungle? you asked me to send men to the beach
丛林?是你让我派人去海滩的
Capitan
队长
Just a moment, general.
稍等下,长官
General, I think we have to call the coast guard.
长官,我们需要联系海岸警卫队
Come on
抓好了
You all right?
你没事吧?
My legs are starting to cramp.
我的腿开始抽筋了
You gotta hold on, buddy.
小兄弟,你得抓紧
We're not gonna last out here too long, Michael.
迈克尔,这样下去,坚持不了多久
Where's your friend, Michael?
迈克尔,你的朋友呢?
Sucre's not just gonna abandon us out here, all right?
苏克雷不会就这样把我们抛弃的
He'll show, he'll show.
他会来的,会来的
The coast guard is launching four vessels
海岸警卫队已经出动了4艘船了
They've been in the water this whole time.
他们就这么一直泡在水里
They're probably at the bottom of the ocean by now.
或许现在都沉到海底去了
Well, look it here
看看这个
A drunk and disorderlyke we warrant for jorge rivera.han
我们为酒鬼,行为反常的人开赦免令?
Failure to pay child support.
无力支付孩子生活补助
What kind of man doesn't
什么样的人才会
take care of his family?
不顾及自己家庭呢?
Not a good one.
不太好的人吧
Please let me go
求你了,让我走吧
they are waiting on me.
他们都在等我
You're not going anywhere.
你哪也去不了
Once we're done processing you, then you can go.
我们处理好你的问题,才能放你走
Until then, sit tight.
乖乖做好,等吧
I should have heard something by now.
这个点,我该听到些动静了
I've lost all damn track of them.
我跟丢了所有的线索
Burrows will eventually reach out if he wants his son ck.
巴罗斯想要回他儿子,总会来的
Yeah, well, that might no longer be an option.
没错,不过或许这样的筹码还不够
Look look
看啊,快看
Sucre
苏克雷
He's supposed to be flashing a light.
他应该闪下灯的
He's not responding, Linc.
林肯,他没有反应
The coast guard. they found us.
是海岸警卫队,他们发现我们了
Papa
爸爸
Michael Michael?
迈克尔,迈克尔?
If I don't get another chance, I want
如果我没有生还的机会
You to know that I appreciate everything you've done.
我想你知道,我对你做的一切深表谢意
You're welcome.
承谢了
Come on, son.
过来,儿子
How'd you find us?
你怎么会找到我们的?
You never showed, and you said you'd be coming
你后来再没现身,你说过你会来的
From the southwest, so I took a chance.
从西南方来,所以我来碰碰运气
What do you think happened to Sucre?
你认为苏克雷会发生什么事?
Don't know, but we gotta move.
我不知道,但是我们得赶紧走
He's done
他不行了
What about him?
那么他呢?
He's even worse off.
他的情况更糟糕
Guess that just leaves one.
还剩一个了
Get up.
起来
Let's go.
我们走
I saw the boxes in the back, so I took your car
我在后排看到盒子,所以就把车开来了
Figured you'd need to change
猜想你需要换下装
How's the ankle?
脚踝伤怎样了?
I need to get off my feet.
真想把脚卸了
All right, guys, get changed and make sure
好了,伙计们,换下装束
You don't leave any wet clothes behind.
确保没有落下任何湿衣服
Listen, uh
听着
Thanks for everything.
非常感谢
Thank you for my boy.
谢谢你对我儿的关照
I hope you get your son back, too.
我希望你也尽快找回儿子
Yeah, me, too.
是的,我也是
Come. we need to get back to the truck.
我们回卡车去
Michael?
迈克尔?
Thank you.
谢谢你
Go be with your family, Luis.
路易,回到你的家庭去
Yeah?

Where the hell are you?
你们到底在哪呢?
We ran into some trouble. we're-we're downtown panama.
我们遇到些麻烦,正在赶去巴拿马
No, Lincoln, you're not.
不,林肯,你并没有去
We got company.
有人跟来了
How'd they find us?
他们怎么能找到我们?
You have them?
你跟上他们了?
We're right on top of them.
我们马上超上去了
Hold on
抓紧了
They must've gotten to Grady's dad and bugged this car.
他们或许盯上了格雷迪的老爸,对车动了手脚
Or one of us.
或者是我们中的一个
Then why didn't they find us when we were in the water?
那在水里的时候,他们怎么没有发现我们?
It's because the water was blocking the signal.
那是因为水阻隔了信号
What you do with that stopwatch that Gretchen gave you?
你还戴着格雷琴给你的手表干嘛呢?
Oh, my god. I didn't know.
天啊,我不知道
I didn't know.
我真不知道
Okay, hold on, guys.
好了,抓紧了,伙计们
All right, it's time to use this rig to our advantage.
好了,这回该利用一下地形了
Go here we go
我们上路吧
Uh this is, like, a dead end right here.
这好像是条死路
Stay in the car, then.
别呆在车里
This way
走这边
Why don't you just tell us what you know?
为什么你就是不招呢
Then you won't wind up being beaten half to death
你不会想尝尝被打得半死的滋味吧
Like your friend. I know less than you do.
就像你的朋友一样,我不比你知道的多
Which is hard, considering how dumb you are.
孰轻孰重,你心知肚明
I want everything you can find on the men who escaped
我想知道逃犯留下的所有蛛丝马迹
And I want it immediately.
我现在就想要
What the hell is he still doing here?
他怎么还在这里?
Unless it's for murder
除非是谋杀
get him out of here
让他出去
Go see the clerk about your stuff.
去管办事员要你的东西
They're barricaded.
他们被包围了
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Get back
快回来
All that gunfire and they only
枪声一直没停
Hit your car three times?
但他们只击中了你的车三次
Son of a bi
浑蛋
Listen, Linc, you've done a great job getting us
听着,林肯,你干的漂亮
Out of the frying pan, but it'll be for nothing
带我们脱离险境,但这没用
If we end up back in the fire.
如果我们最终被打死的话
There's no fire, just an exchange,
这儿没有交火,只是一个交易
Then I'm done with you.
你就是交换品
You think it's that simple?
你真认为就这么简单
Yeah, they want you, they get you. it's that simple.
恩,他们要你,他们得到你,就这么简单
This is not about me. it's about Sofia and ur son. Michael
这和我无关,这关系到索菲亚和你儿子,迈克尔
Tell him tell him these people
告诉他,告诉他这些人
Won't just let us walk away.
不会就这样让我们离开的
We already had this discussion back at the beach, James,
我们在海滩上已经讨论了这件事,詹姆斯
And you were outvoted.
你也被说服了
You're making a terrible mistake.
你犯了个可怕的错误
People might die because of this.
有人会因此送命
Take off your pants.
脱掉裤子
Excuse me, ser?
你说什么,警官
I said take off your pants.
我让你脱掉的裤子
If I knew you boys partied in Sona like this,
如果我知道你们这帮索纳的家伙会来这套
I never would have tried to escape.
我就不跑了
One cell phone.
一部手机
One wallet.
一个钱包
And some change.
还有些零钱
There were some papers.
还有些纸
A boat-rental agreement. I need them.
还有一份租船合同,我需要它
I'll check the drawer.
我检查一下抽屉
Take them down.
脱掉裤子
Come on, now, hombre.
拜托,老兄
There's no need to refry my beans.
用不着阉了我吧
Always with the wise talk.
放聪明点
Never saying anything we want to hear.
别说任何我们不想听得话
Now, all I want to hear are your screams.
现在,我只想听你的惨叫声
No, no.
不,不
No, no, no, no, no. listen.
不,不,不,不,不,听着
I told you, I don't know nothing.
我告诉过你,我什么也不知道
No, actually, I don't know nothing.
不,事实上,我一无所知
I swear. I swear I don't.
我发誓,我发誓我什么都不知道
But he does
但他知道
He knows everything
他知道一切
Hey not so fast, amigo.
别急着走,老兄
Hey. a little help.
帮把手
What is this place?
这是什么地方
Where we're gonna make the exchange on our terms.
这是我们交易的地方
There's a service road out back, just in case
这后面有条密道,一有情况
We want to get lost. yeah, assuming you're still alive.
我们就闪,对,如果你还有命闪的话
You still talking?
你说什么
Linc?
林肯
Yeah.
是我
Gotta commend you on that boom box trick.
枪声的骗局干的不错
Very sophisticated.
非常老道
You steal that one from home alone?
你只从家偷了这个么
You fell for it, bitch.
你中计了,婊子
All right, listen. if you wanna see your son
好吧,听着,如果想见到你儿子
You're not calling the shots anymore.
你别再带些枪手来了
As long as I have lj .
直到我得到小lj
As long as I got Whistler, u'yo gonna do exactly what
直到我得到惠斯勒,你最好
I say. you got it?
按照我说的做,你明白么
Now, listen up.
现在,听清楚
We're at an abandoned
我们在一座废弃的仓库
Warehouse five miles down the road
距离交换地点5英里远
From the barrios interchange. be there in 20 minutes
20分钟后
With my son.
带我儿子来这儿
And once I get there?
那我到那之后呢
So now we wait.
那我们就这么等着
Yeah.

Think this'll work?
这能行么
Yeah, it'll work.
恩,没问题
You, me and lj.
你,我和小lj
Yeah.

I just hope it works out for mcGrady, too.
我也希望格雷迪会没事
Oh, no.
不,不
They must have closed all the roads out of panama.
他们一定封锁了离开巴拿马的所有路
Papa, what do we do?
爸爸,该怎么办?
You gotta turn around, papa.
掉头吧,爸爸
I can't go back to sona. I can't.
我不能被抓回索纳,不行的
I don't care what he says.
我不管他说什么
He's a convict he's a piece of garbage.
他是个罪犯,是个垃圾
I don't know anything about this Michael Scofield guy.
我压根就不知道迈克尔?斯科菲尔德这个人
General.
将军
Here is everything we have on the escaped prisoners.
这里是越狱犯的所有资料
You don't know Michael Scofield, is that right, jorge?
你不认识迈克尔?斯科菲尔德,是吗?
Yes.
是的
You sure you don't want to ange your story, Fernando?
你确定不要再考虑一下是否认识他,费尔南多?
What is this?
这是什么?
This should help make you a decent brace.
这会帮你缓解一下疼痛
Thank you.
谢谢
Should be able to see them coming from up here.
这里应该可以看到他们
You did great.
你做的很好
Thanks.
谢谢
I just want lj back, you know?
我只是想要回小LJ
It's just a matter of time.
只是时间问题
Yeah.
是啊
Considering I don't have
考虑到在这鬼地方
A pony in this race
没有小马做礼物,我只能说句再见了
I guess this is where we say goodbay
我想这是我们分道扬镳的地方
Think I am going to let you just walk out of here?
你认为我我会就这么放你走?
After what you did to us?
你以为你能一走了之,在你对我们做了这些之后?
What you did to my dad?
在你杀了我老爸之后?
No.
不能
I was gonna kill you at the beach,
在海滩上我就想杀了你
But I didn't want to do anything that was gonna get us caught.
但是我不想这样而使大家被抓
You shot my dad in the back. I'm gonna give you
你开枪杀了我父亲,但我会给你
The courtesy you never gave him.
你没有给他的尊严
Turn around.
转过去
Linc, think about what you are doing
林肯,想想你都在干些什么?
You know, Linc
林肯,你知道
I was told to choose between your family and mine.
我被迫选择你的家人还是我的家人
That was my option.
这是我的选择
I chose mine.
我选了我的家人
Go to hell.
去死吧
Linc, you don't have to do this.
林肯,你不需要这样做
Mahone
马宏
Hey my truck
我的卡车
Stop
停下来
What are we gonna do now?
现在我们怎么办?

分享到