越狱第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第4集 监狱掘墓人出现
日期:2017-03-05 07:01

(单词翻译:单击)

Previously on Prison Break
前情回顾
I just want to go.
我只是想离开
It's okay.
没问题
What special talents do you have that the Company might make the decision that you are worth more to them alive than dead?
你到底有什么能耐让中情局认定你活着价值更大?
Be careful, Alex.
说话小心点阿历克斯
They will be buried here.
他们就埋在这
Were you able to find my book? -Yeah.
你找到我的书了吗?-找到了
But there was this guy.
但有个家伙出现
He took it.
把书抢走了
He said to tell you
他让我告诉你
that Scofield's brother has it now.
斯科菲尔德的哥哥拿了那本书
You have to break them out of there.
你得把他们救出来
LJ!
小LJ!
Sara!
莎拉!
You're never going to try anything like that again.
别再尝试这么做
But just to make sure,
只是为了确认
I left you a little something in the garage.
我在车库里给你留了点东西
What's so interesting out there, other than our freedom?
窗外有什么比自由更吸引人的东西么?
Finds are alive, so the fence is dead
出逃者还活着,证明围墙上没电
Yeah? Everyone in here knows is that fence doesn't work,
是么?这里每个人都知道那围墙没用
and it doesn't mean a bloody thing,
但这也改变不了什么
because there are soldiers out there
因为外面有士兵把守
that'll shoot you dead before you get within 30 yards of it.
只要你在30码内他们就会把你射死
Well, I guess I got a lot of work to do, don't I?
我得好好计划一下了,不是么?
Listen, mate, I get what you're doing with my book.
听着,老兄,我知道你抢了我的书
They hold your girlfriend, you hold what they want.
他们抓走了你的女友,而你抢走了他们要的东西
Countering needs. Churchill 101.
互惠互利,Churchill101法案
Soon those bastards are going to ask me
马上那些杂种就要来问我
what progress I've made in figuring out what they want,
他们所要的,我了解了多少
and I'm going to say nil, 'cause Lincoln Burrows has the book.
我就要说完全不了解,因为林肯?巴罗斯把书抢走了
You know what?
知道么?
Threatening the brother
威胁
of the guy who's supposed to get you out of here
要帮你越狱的人的哥哥
might not be the smartest move.
并不是个好主意
I'm not threatening-- we're on the same team.
我没有威胁你,我们在同一条船上
But if we play games with that book,
但如果我们因为那本书纠缠不清
people who want me out of here will take action
那些想让我出去的人会采取行动的
"I never worry about action, only inaction."
"我不在乎你们做什么,就怕你们什么也不做"
Churchill 101.
根据Churchill 101法案
Now, like I said, I got a lot of work to do.
如我所说,现在我有很多事要做
Linc, you all right?
林肯,你还好吧?
I'm sorry, man.
对不起,老弟
Just all this stuff-- it's starting to get to me.
都是那东西,它快找到我了
You know?
知道么?
Listen, our situation could change very, very soon.
听着,我们的境遇很快会改变
The grave digger for the prison.
那个监狱掘墓人
I need you to reach out to him.
你得和他联系上
And tell him what?
告诉他什么?
It's all written down.
都写在上面了
But we got to get started now.
我们现在就得采取行动
What are you not telling me?
你有什么没告诉我的?
All these people
所有人
that have been hurt because of me.
都因为我而受伤害
I'm so sorry, Michael.
我很抱歉,迈克尔
They did this, not you.
这是他们造成的,不是你
Okay?
好吗?
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
Just get to the grave digger.
找到那个掘墓人
I feel like we're running out of time.
我感觉我们没多少时间了
Sara.
莎拉
I am just a soldier in this war, Lincoln,
这场较量中我只是一个棋子,林肯
just like you.
和你一样
I did not want to do that.
我并不想那么做的
Can you even comprehend the intimacy
你能理解
of the mechanics of what I had to do to that woman?
我对那个女人下手时的感受吗?
It's horrible!
那太恐怖了!
Now, if you and your brother are done playing games,
现在,如果你和你弟弟停止耍花招
LJ will be fine.
小LJ会没事的
If not, the last thing I want to do send millions pieces of him to you
我最不想做的事是把他一块块寄给你
But if you push me
但如果你逼我
and not even that far, I will.
即使没逼那么狠,我会这么做的
I'll do anything you want.
你叫我干什么我就干什么
Just don't hurt my son.
别伤害我的儿子就好
That's really up to you.
这些都取决于你
I know the past few days have been hard,
我知道这几天很难熬
for me, as well.
我也一样
If you want to talk about it,
如果你想聊聊
I know what this pain feels like.
我理解这痛苦的感觉
I just want to get your boy out of Sona
我只想把那个人搞出Sona
and get my son back.
然后接回我儿子
Michael's got a plan.
迈克尔有计划了
I need details.
我需要细节
We need to bring someone
我们得把某个
who works at the prison onto the team.
在监狱工作的人拉拢过来
Who?
谁?
The grave digger.
掘墓人
Get it done.
去做吧
Lincoln, I'm going to need that book.
林肯,我需要那本书
The Company did handwriting analysis on the one you gave me,
中情局把你给我的那本做了笔迹鉴定
and yours hasn't changed since high school.
你的字迹从高中以来就没变过
Just soldiers, Linc.
我们只是棋子,林肯
Different armies, but soldiers just the same.
代表不同方,但本质是一样的
Nice.
打得好
I was the best in my school.
我在学校里是最棒的
All girls?
女校?
Kiss my ass,
去你的
bro.
老兄
20 bucks says you can't do that again.
20美元赌你没法再投进
Bet. -Wait. -
好的,-等一下
Adjust for wind.
根据风向调整
Shut up.
闭嘴
Just a bit outside.
向外偏一点就好了
Hey, bro, you know I don't have that kind of verde lying around.
老兄,你知道我现在没有钱
It's going to take a while.
需要点时间
Well, the thing is, I don't have a while.
问题在于,我没有时间了
So, unless... No, no more favors. -
所以,除非...-别,别再拉拢我了
All right.
好吧
Can I borrow that cross of yours?
我能借你的十字架一用么?
I'll take it in trade. -My dad gave me this. -
就拿那个做交换吧,-这是我爸给我的
Besides, it's not even real gold.
还有,那甚至不是金的
That's why I need it.
这正是我需要它的原因
Look, I'll give it back, okay?
听着,我会还给你的,好吗?
It's just a loan.
只是借
Come on.
给我吧
This time, I want to know why.
这次,我想知道原因
It's light again.
又是灯
Someone's getting fat off of everythg I built
有人正在破坏暴动后
while I rot in here.
我所建立的一切
Don't get upset,
别郁闷了
patron
拜托
I only have a few more hours.
我只有几个小时
Let's be nice.
让我们好好享受下
This motherless bitch.
该死的
Alex?
阿历克斯?
You just get here?
你刚到这?
Yes.
是的
Listen,
听好了
I've been thinking about and, uh, you're in.
我一直在权衡,决定让你入伙
I'm in.
我算入伙了
Okay.
好吧
Just like that? -Right. -
就这么简单? -是的
I really don't have a choice, do I?
我别无选择,不是吗?
What's the plan?
你怎么计划的?
I'm working on it.
我正在想办法
Meanwhile, I could use your help.
与此同时,你也可以帮上我的忙
What do you need?
你需要什么?
A black felt-tipped pen.
黑色毡尖笔
A pen? Yeah. -
一支钢笔? -没错
Why? Some documents -
为什么? -有些文件
that need altering.
需要做些改动
I'll explain it to you later, but right now, I need that pen.
稍后再给你解释,我现在就要那支笔
Okay? Yeah. -
行吗? -好的
And I'll tell you what else I need.
我还要对你说的是
I need you to get your act together.
我要你跟我们步调一致
I need you to bring yourself
我需要你控制好自己
under control, because you're attracting attention,
因为你那样很夺人眼球
and that we don't need.
而那是我们不想看到的
I'm under control.
我能控制好自己
Of course you are.
你当然可以
This is what happens when a system is overloaded.
这就是用电负荷过大的下场
See? Look.
看到吗?
Son of a... Power is out. -
该死...-断电了
Fix it.
搞定它
I'm a truck driver.
我只是个卡车司机
Hey, Alex.
嘿,阿历克斯
Hey, glad I found ya. Just wanted to see how
很高兴找到你,就是来看看
you're holding up in here. Just dandy. -
你在这过得怎样,-非常好
Yeah, well, I've been having a tough time of it myself.
我也经历过段受煎熬的日子
And I was figuring shouldn't be that way
但我想我们的命不该这样
for us, seeing as how we're the only lawmen here
我们可是唯一的正直人士
in Taco Hell.
在这个阴曹地府里
Hey, whoa, hang on a second there, Alex.
嘿,等会儿,阿历克斯
You and me-- we were a team
你和我,我们可是一队的
on the outside, remember?
还记得我们在外面的时候吗?
I was your dog, and I still got a lot of bark left in me.
我是你的部下,现在依然对你忠心不二
I'm busy, Brad. What do you want?
布拉德,我很忙,你到底想怎样?
You and Scofield-- you're up to something, right?
你和斯科菲尔德在计划逃跑是吧?
You can tell me, one badge to another.
你可以告诉我,兄弟之间没有隔阂
I can help.
我能帮上忙
Do you have a black felt-tipped pen?
你有黑色毡尖笔吗?
Not on me.
我没有
Then you can't help me.
那你帮不了我
I know.
我都知道了
You know what?
你知道什么了?
I know you're trying to escape from here
我知道你在计划越狱
with that man, Scofield.
和那个叫斯科菲尔德的家伙
Sweetheart... Please, don't lie to me. -
宝贝,-求你不要欺瞒我
Lincoln Burrows, he told me everything.
林肯?巴罗斯把一切都告诉了我
There are some very powerful people that want me out of here.
有些非常有权势的人希望我出来
And they want those brothers to get me out. Why? -
他们让那哥俩救我出去,-为何?
I'm not sure.
我也不确定
Has something to do with a charter I did in Seattle.
应该和我在西雅图看到的场景有关系
What I do know is their end game
我只知道他们的最终目的
is exa the same as ours, and that's me out of this hellhole.
和我们的一样,就是让我逃出这鬼地方
And once that happens,
一旦成功了
you and I will disappear... forever.
你和我就会消失,永远销声匿迹
But I don't want to involve you in this mess.
但是我不想让你趟这趟浑水
I want to help.
我想帮你啊
That's way too dangerous.
那太危险了
I'm not asking your permission, James.
詹姆斯我不是在请求你的批准
I'm telling you.
我是在告诉你
I can do this on my own,
我自己一人也能搞定
or you can tell me what you know
或者你可以把你知道的告诉我
and we can work it through together.
然后我们共同解决
I don't understand everything that's going on,
我对发生的事情也不明白
but these brothers, they're obviously trying
但是那对兄弟,他们显然试图
to find out what they can about me.
从我身上打探出信息来
Let's see what we can discover about them.
我们看看能从他们身上了解多少
Find out what their plan is, see what they're all about.
弄清楚他们的计划,了解真实目的
They're trying to get you out, and you don't trust them?
他们帮你越狱,你却不信他们?
I don't trust any of these guys.
我谁都不信任
And yoshouldn't, either.
你也不该相信
If you insist on getting into this,
如果你坚持要跟此事
promise me you'll be careful.
向我保证你会加倍小心
Because God knows I will die
因为如果你出什么三长两短
if anything happens to you.
我也不会苟活的
Hey.

Michael.
迈克尔
Here.
拿着
I said I need a black felt-tipped pen.
我说过我要的是黑色毡尖笔
That's black.
那是黑色的
It's not what I need.
这不是我需要的
Keep looking.
继续去找
He's playing you.
他在耍你
Do not trust him.
不要相信他
Your amigo, the American.
你那美国佬兄弟
He's a builder, an engineer, no?
他是建筑工程师,是吗?
He's no amigo of mine, boss.
老大,他可不是我的朋友
And trust me, you do not want
相信我,你绝不希望
to get under the covers with that...
和他扯上关系...
Is he or is he not an engineer?
回答我,是或不是工程师?
Well, yeah, but...
好吧,是的,但是...
Scofield.
斯科菲尔德
Yeah?
什么事?
What do you know about the electricity?
你懂电路吗?
Only that we don't have any right now.
停电时候就会懂吧
Let me tell you something.
和你说件事情
This phone keeps all the food coming to the gate.
这部手机能让食物运进来
It keeps my business running, it keeps Sona running.
这样才能保障Sona监狱的正常运转
Electricity die, phone die.
断电了,电话也就不能用了
Phone die, we die. We die or youdie? -
电话没了我们也完蛋,-我们完蛋,你也完蛋
Boy, you have enough
小子,你知识够丰富
education, but you're not being smart.
但是人不够聪明
Now, I come to you, that is an opportunity.
我来找你,是给你机会
Be wise and take advantage.
放聪明些,好好把握机会
Now, can you fix the electricity
现在回答我,能修复电路吗
just like you fixed the water?
就像你搞定水源那样
It's not that simple.
这可没有那么简单
The water pipes are inside the prison.
水管是在监狱里的
The electrical lines are probably running underground
电线却可能是在地底
along an exterior wall,
沿着墙外排布的
which means they're out there somewhere
意味着电线在外面的
in no-man's-land.
某个禁入区
So, you can fix the power?
那你能恢复电力吗?
Last I checked, they shoot prisoners who go out there.
上次我看到他们射杀了出去的人
So I'm thinking the answer is "no."
所以我觉得答案是"不行"
You listen to me,
听我说
and you listen closely, water boy.
听清楚了,小子
Like it or not, soldiers or not,
不管情况是否相似,不管有没有士兵
you're going out into no-man's-land.
你要去禁入区
It's a suicide mission.
这是自杀式任务
I'll make some calls.
我要打几个电话
And you're going to keep meafe? As best I can. -
你要确保我安全,-尽我所能吧
I don't think I can do this.
我觉得我做不到
No, no, no, no, no. You will help me with this.
不,不,不,你会帮我的
Look, I will do something for you.
我也会为你做点事情的
I'll get you a new pillow,
我会给你一个新枕头
goose-feather like mine, or a small TV.
鹅毛的,像我的那样,或者一台小电视
All right.
好吧
Get me that.
给我那间房间
Why? It's the first one to get sunlight in the morning. -
为什么? -这里可以享受早上第一缕阳光
You get me that cell, I'll get you electricity.
你给我那间囚室,我给你电力
Hey, Linc.
好啊林肯
Look, bro, um, I'm going to be out of your way real soon.
兄弟,我很快就要离开你了
I saw these flyers for migrant workers in Colombia.
我看到哥伦比亚招移民工人的小广告
It's coffee bean season,
现在是咖啡豆的收获季节
and they're letting Panamanians in,
他们让巴拿马人去干活
so I figure, with a good ID, I can pass.
所以我想,换张身份证我就可以过关了
Bus leaves today, okay?
大巴今天发车,好吗?
All right, well, before you get out of here, man, I...
好吧,在你离开这儿之前,伙计,我...
I'm meeting someone, and I need a translator.
我要见个人,我需要一个翻译
Linc, uh... I appreciate everything you've done...
林肯我很欣赏你做的每件事...
It'll just be a couple hours.
只需要几个小时
Just a couple hours, that's it.
几个小时就够了
When I was 15, my cousin told me about a job that only lasts
我15岁时,我堂兄给了我一份工作
a few hours and, uh, I got three months in juvie.
只消几小时,我却在少教所待了三个月
I can't do this without you.
没有你我做不到
I'm in Panama, I don't speak the language...
我在巴拿马,我不会说西班牙语...
And I can't miss that bus.
可是我也不能错过大巴
I'm going ake money and send it home.
我要挣钱,寄回家
Underground or not, I'm going to be a dad, Linc,
偷偷摸摸也好,我要做爸爸了,林肯
and you out of all people should understand that.
你和其他人不一样,应该理解
I spoke to James.
我和詹姆斯聊过
He confirmed what you told me
他确认了你和我说的
about the escape.
越狱的事情
You and I, we both have people in there
你和我,都有关心的人
we care about.
在那里
Please... let me help you.
求求你...让我帮你吧
Your Spanish as good as your English?
你的西班牙语和英语一样好吗?
Yes, Colonel.
是的,长官
I just have one favor to ask.
我要你帮个忙
It's just outside of the gate.
只是要在门外
You, you can bring your men.
你可以带你的人来
The phone dying.
电话没电了
Make him one.
给他一个
This is it?
就那么点?
Not everyone has it yet.
不是每个人都有
We let credit go a week, and there is still time.
我们延迟了一星期,所以还有些时间
The money's in your veins, addicto.
钱在你那里
No, patron. I don't use anymore. I swear to you.
没有,老大,我没用过,我发誓
I swear to you. No.
我发誓,没有
I swear to you. I swear to you.
我发誓,我发誓
Chin up, pal o' mine, Chin up.
振作,伙计,振作
Si Colonel.
知道了,长官
Yes, thank you, Colonel.
好的,谢谢长官
We'll be right there.
我们马上就到
Come with me.
跟我来
Excuse me. Do you, um...
对不起,你有...
Do you have a-a, a pen?
你有钢笔吗?
n. Pen. Not, um...
钢笔,不是...
Not... not the brush
不是那刷子
but the pen. Pen. Pen.
是钢笔,写字的钢笔
No, pintura.
没有,只有绘画笔
Yeah, yeah, pintura. Yeah.
是的,绘画笔
He's leaving you.
他要离开你
He's leaving you, he'll be gone,
他要离开你,他走了
and you'll be stuck in this maze... forever.
你要困在这个迷宫里了
Thank you for arranging this for us, Colonel.
谢谢你帮我们安排这些,长官
I'm getting something out of this as well,
我也要拿走一些东西
I assure you.
我保证
You know you can fix this electric problem?
你确定你可以解决电力问题?
I won't know for sure until we can start digging,
在开始挖之前我不能确定
but yes, I think so.
但是,我想可以的
My men will shoot you in t back of the head
我的人会打爆你的头
if you so much as look at the fence, eh?
如果你老看着围墙的话,明白?
And you, patron, if anything goes wrong.
还有你,老大,如果有事情发生
it will not only be his life that is lost.
不仅仅是他小命不保
You have my word on that.
你也得承担责任
No worries, Colonel.
长官,不用担心
I'll keep this boy in line.
我会让这小子规规矩矩的
I'll dig.
我也来挖
I don't need your help.
我不要你帮忙
Hey, come on, now, don't be proud.
来吧,不要骄傲
I heard you talking just yesterday.
我昨天恰好听到了你的谈话
Talking to Mahone.
和马宏的谈话
You know, about how us Americans should stick together.
你知道,关于美国人如何联合起来
help me down the road, right, Mikey?
也会帮我离开这里的,对吧,迈克尔?
What is it, a '66 or a '67?
这是什么,66年还是67年的?
erdon? Your car. -
什么? -你的车
El quiere saber el ano.
他在问你的气缸的年代
ste aqui?
看这里
Pues, es un '66.
对,是66年的
Y es mi preciosa.
还是我做的贡献
66.
66年的
Uh-huh. What is it, 325 horses?
恩,这是什么,325马力?
aballos de fuerza?
多少马力的
375.
375马力
Perdon a me, srita. Mm-hmm.
抱歉
What's he saying? recognizes me, but -
他在说什么? -他认出我了,但是
he doesn't realize it was at the prison.
他没意识到那是在监狱
Ask him does he want to make enough cash
问问他,是否想赚点钱
to get this car cherry by next week?
在下周把车子重新上个漆
He knows we're not talking about cars.
他知道我们不是在讨论车子
That's right.
没错
Come on, Scofield, I know you're getting out of here.
斯科菲尔德,我知道你要离开这里
I heard it all about you and the limey.
我听到了关于你和英国佬的事情
I'm just fixing the electricity, Boss.
老兄,我只是在修复电力
Yeah, right, and I'm just single 'cause I'm choosy.
是的,我没有伙伴,因为我很挑剔
Don't make me tell anyone what I know.
别逼我到处说我知道的
What is it you think you know?
你知道了什么?
Somebody called "the Company" wanted you in here
所谓“公司”的人想让你进来这儿
to work with that Whistler guy.
和那个叫惠斯勒的家伙合作
Am I warm? What's the Company? -
没错吧? -什么“公司”?
What do they want with Whistler?
他们要惠斯勒干吗?
I don't know, but you do.
我不知道,但是你知道
Doesn't sound like you know much after all.
看来你知道的并不多
I don't need to know
我不需要知道
how to change a diaper
臭气熏天的时候
to know when it stinks to high hell.
要怎么换尿布
You're doing something here, Scofield.
你是有目的的,斯科菲尔德
You're right. I am.
没错,是的
I'm fixing the electricity.
我在恢复供电
Now, you wanted to help dig?
你要来帮忙挖吗?
Dig.
那就挖吧
Hey, this is it.
就是这儿了
I assume we're doing more than just than playing electrician.
我想我们不只是在做电工活吧
Don't worry.
别担心
We're exactly where we need to be.
我知道我在干什么
Heat's getting to me, Scofield.
我觉得太热了,斯科菲尔德
It's quitting time.
该休息了
You mind telling me why he's even out here with us?
你介意告诉我,他怎么会在这里吗
He knows something's up.
他猜到点什么
How the hell does he know that?
该死的,他怎么会知道的
Let's just say I have a bit of a rep.
只能说,我还是有点名气的
From Fox River?
因为福克斯河的事情?
I know who you are, mate.
我知道你是谁,伙计
Figured it out just lately.
最近才知道的
Finally made sense why they pick you
终于明白为什么他们会把你送进来
of all people to send here.
而不是其他人
No worries.
别担心
It's in my interest to keep your little secret.
保管你的小秘密,对我有好处
But Bellick?
但是贝利克?
Can't be trusted.
不能相信他
I can handle Bellick.
我可以搞定贝利克
He's not in on this.
他不在计划内
Okay, good.
好,好吧
But Mahone is.
但是马宏在
Mahone?
马宏?
He's looking abouts stable as a three-legged chair,
他像个病猫似的
and he's escaping with us?
他要跟我们一起越狱?
No, he just thinks he is.
不,只是他自己那么以为
He needs his meds.
他需要镇静剂
Without them, he'll self destruct.
否则他会疯掉
It's just a matter of time.
只是时间问题
And if he doesn't?
要是他没疯呢
I'll string him along, tell him what he wants to hear,
我会骗他,告诉他他想知道的
and then I'll cut him loose.
然后摆脱他
How do I know you're not going to do the same thing to me?
我怎么知道你不会对我做同样的事?
You don't.
你不用知道
You need a hook-up, my friend?
需要帮助吗,我的朋友
No.
不用了
Take your time.
别着急
I don't hard sell.
我可不强买强卖
My pduct speaks for itself.
我的货品不会让你后悔的
Outside, I took something.
在外面,我使用一些药品
It's a prescription drug called Varatril,
一些需要医师处方才可买到的药叫Varatril
and I was wondering if you...
我在想,你是不是可以...
This ain't no farmacia.
这里可没药房
But what I got right here...
但是我这有...
it's bter than anything your doctor
比所有美国医生给你的东西
gave you back in the States.
还要好
That's tar.
那是焦油
Just take a taste, algo pequenito.
来尝尝,就一点
You know, keep it in check.
你知道的,要有约束
I don't have any money right now.
我现在没钱
Then I don't have any drugs.
那我也没药
But there are a few ways for a man
但是对个男人来说,在索纳
to make a few dollars in Sona...
还是有些办法可以赚点小钱的
servicing the needs of others--
满足其他人的需要...
not something I'm into...
我个人是不感兴趣...
You think I'm a punk?
你觉得我是个废物?
I'm just helping you
我只是在帮你
get well, friend, just helping you get well.
好起来,朋友,只是帮你好起来
Ser Lechero?
勒齐先生
Ser Lechero.
勒齐先生
What do you want?
你想要什么
Look, I know you're a busy man, but I wanted to tell ya,
我知道你是大忙人,但我想告诉你
I don't know exactly what he's doing,
我不知道迈克尔?斯科菲尔德到底在干什么
but Michael Scofield's taking you for a ride. No, cerdo,
但他只是拿你做垫脚石,不是的,猪
I don't think so.
我不那么认为
Listen, I heard him talking about escape yesterday--
听着,昨天我听他说关于越狱的事
about breaking outta here. It's he's talking about escape,
关于逃离这里,他说要越狱
why are you here telling me and you're not going with him, eh?
为什么你跑来告诉我,而不是跟他一起
I would if he'd let me, but he's already cut me out.
如果他肯我当然愿意,但是他已拒绝我了
He says he's square, but I know
他说他没事,但是我知道
the son of a bitch is up to something.
那个狗娘养的在计划点什么
So I figured,
所以我想
if I ain't running, I might asl tell you
如果我不能逃跑,我也许该告诉你
and make my time in here a little bit easier.
然后我在这的日子会好过点
Every man fantasizes about escaping from Sona.
每个人都幻想逃出索纳监狱
Yeah, but they aren't all in no-man's-land with shovels.
对,但不是每个人都可以在禁入区用铁铲铲地
I'm gave him the shovels. Get him out.
铁铲是我给他的,轰他出去
I gave him shovels too, and guys to work with, just like you.
我和你一样,也给过他铁铲,还有帮手
I worked in the prison he broke out of.
我在他越狱的监狱工作
He said he was doing me a favor--
他说他是在帮我忙
fixing damage from a fire he started.
修理火灾引起的破坏,他点的火
And you know what I got?
而你知道我得到什么了吗
Hog-tied and left in a pipe under my own prison.
四肢被捆,被丢在我自己监狱的下水道里
There's nothing he can do.
他做不了什么的
The soldiers are watching him.
有士兵看着呢
That's what I thought,
我也曾那么想
until he tunneled out ofy guard's room.
直到他挖地道到我的保卫室
He's buried something in a junction box out there
我在外面的接线盒里埋了些东西
and covered it with dirt-I saw him.
然后用土盖住,我都看见了
Go see for yourself.
你可以亲自去看
If I'm lyin', I'm dyin'.
我要是骗你就不得好死
Trouble keeps finding you here in Sona, doesn't it?
你在索纳总是不顺心,是吧?
Let's take a walk, eh?
我们来散散步吧
There are rumors about that you are trying to trick me.
有传言说你在耍我
I'm just doing what I'm told.
你让我做什么我就做什么
Oh? Let's hope for your sake that's true.
为了你的小命着想,最好那是真话
Hmm?!
嗯?
But justmake sure,
为了确认一下
let's go on out to no-man's-land
我们去禁入区吧
and see what you buried there.
看看你埋了什么
Just want to make sure
只是想要确认下
my men are doing a good job for the colonel.
我的人是否在为长官认真工作
Get in there.
过去
Open it.
打开它
Move the dirt.
把土扒开
Now!
现在就做!
It's duct tape.
这是传输管胶带
To fix the frayed wires.
修补磨损的电线
That's why the power was so inconsistent.
这就是为什么电力这么不稳定的原因
I didn't want the tape to come loose,
我不想这些胶带松掉
so I packed it down with dirt.
所以用土盖住
Beautiful.
棒极了
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I got to turn the main power switch back on.
我得去把主开关打开
I had to turn it off, so we could work on the wires safely.
我把它关掉了,因而我们能安全工作
I'll come with you.
我要跟你一起
It's just a switch.
只是去拉一下开关
I can handle it myself.
我可以自己来
You can... but you won't.
你是可以...但是你不能这么做
Hey, water boy, it's back here.
送水的小子,在这里呢
I don't need the chain, just the cross.
我不需要项链,只这个十字架
It's the perfect size and it's not real gold,
它的大小适合,而且不是真金
so it won't conduct current.
所以我不会触电
Keep the circuit open--
电路一直循环
no power even when the main switch
即使总开关打开了
is turned on.
也没有电
Take the cross out...
把十字架拿出来...
Sona lights up again.
索纳的灯又亮了
Lechero find out you messed with his electric...
如果勒齐知道你们在电上搞鬼...
you're dead.
你就死定了
That's why he can't ever find out.
他永远不会发现的
Now, don't make me come get you.
现在,别想让我接应你
Nobody back there can help you.
这里没有人能帮你
Uh, it's...
这...
It's some kind of mistake.
出了点问题
It should be working.
这应该行得通的
The only mistake I made was trusting you.
我唯一的错误在于相信你
Sammy.
萨米
Transformer delay.
变压器有延迟
It's an old prison.
这是座古老的监狱
Now, if you don't mind...
现在,如果你不介意
I'd like to move into my new cell.
我想搬进我的新牢房
Thank you for your words before, blanco.
谢谢你的提醒,哥们
Working for Lechero,
为勒齐工作
not an easy field to plow, comprende?
是件苦差事,了解?
Oh, yeah, yeah, I comprend.
是呀,是呀,我知道
You and me, we're
你和我,我们是
amigos, Nieves.
铁哥们,我是尼弗斯
When Lechero is in a better mood,
当勒齐心情好的时候
I'm going to put in a goodord, help you,
我会去帮你美言几句
how you say,"move up the ladder."
怎么说的来着,知恩图报
I appreciate
我很感动
it, compadre, but I
但是
was always taught
我的经验是
that God helps those that help themselves.
上帝会帮助那些想自救的人
Vaya con Dios.
上帝与你同在
$15,000...
15000美元
Why? Because that's what he wanted.
为什么?因为那就是他想要的
Relax. I'll get you the money.
放松,我会给你钱的
And I will meet you there. Okay. -
我们一会见,-好的
How are you holding up?
进展的如何?
I just want to get this done.
正要去把这搞定
Good.
很好
Stay here.
呆在这
I'm coming with you. Stay here. -
我跟着你,-呆在这
You expect me to stay here and wait? I don't care what you do. -
你要我呆在这里空等?-我不在乎你做什么
You don't care? Who the hell are you to say you don't care?
你不在乎?你不在乎谁啊?
You're not the only one affected by this.
你不是唯一一个受此事牵连的人
Yeah, I know; that's the problem.
是的,我知道,这正是问题所在
But you will still just run off and do whatever you want?
那你还要继续去我行我素?
What kind of a man are you that just...
你这人怎么...
They killed Sara and put her head in a box!
他们杀了莎拉,把她的头放在了盒子里
And they've got my son!
他们绑架了我儿子
Oh, Linc, I'm.... I'm sorry.
林肯,对不起
You still here?
你还在?
Lechero wants to talk to you.
勒齐想和你谈谈
I was just about to get a little trim.
我只是去整了整头发
Lechero said I was looking all bhuttu!
勒齐说我可以找任何人的
It'll wait.
等着瞧吧
Did you know about this?
知道怎么回事么?
Did you know anything about this?!
你真不知道怎么回事?
Me? No! No! Nieves...
我?不,不,尼弗斯...
Nieves-- we was friends, man.
尼弗斯,是我朋友
That's right!
是呀
If you knew he was using and didn't tell me...
如果你明知他在注射,却不告诉我
his death is on your head.
他的死就算到你头上
Patron, Patron, Patron...
拜托,拜托,拜托
I don't know nothing about drugs.
毒品的事我一无所知
I don't. I don't.
真不知道
I mean, hell, I...
我是说,上帝呀,我...
I tried me some reefer when I was 12,
我12岁就开始吸大麻
I almost coughed up a lung.
我只剩半条命了
good
很好
That's good.
那好
Teodoro.
蒂博格
There appears to be an opening on my crew.
似乎队伍不好带了
McGrady, here's your cross back.
麦格雷迪,你的十字架还给你
And, uh... thank you.
谢谢
You're a real smart guy.
你真有才
What the hell are you doing in prison?
你究竟来监狱干什么?
Here.

It's perfect.
很好
How did you get it?
你怎么拿到它的?
It's what you wanted, right?
这是你想要的,对么?
Yeah.
是的
Good work.
干得漂亮
So what's the next step?
那么接下来干什么?
Uh... we wait.
静观其变
And... I'll keep you posted.
保持联络
You know what you need to do.
你知道你在干嘛么?
What do you think?
你怎么想?
When i fix electricity for reason,
当在那修复电力时
but it can't have been to make that fence sizzle
不可能从围墙出去
like the third bloody rail.
那样是白白送死
Unless you want to make the colonel happy.
除非你想让狱官幸灾乐祸
Actually, it's in both of our best
事实上,这对我们都好
to make that fence as deadly as possible.
就让围墙尽可能成为不可逾越的死亡线
Now all we have
现在我们要做的
to do is wait for my brother to come through
就是等着我哥哥
with the grave digger.
带着掘墓人过来
This is good
很不错
for a start
是个好开端
But i want more
但我希望更多
He wants more.
他要更多
You said $15,000.
你只说15000美元
You said $15,000!
你说过15000美元的
Fifteen to listen
15000不过是说说的
You said $15,000! You said $15,000!
你说过15000美元的
We got it, Linc! I got it!
我来处理,林肯,我来处理
i want big cash
我要更多
understand?
明白吗
calm down
冷静
if it's money you want
看看你是不是要这个
No, no, no!
不要,不要,不要
What the hell are you doing?!
你他妈的在干什么?
We need him! He will sell us
我们需要他!
out to the cops after he takes
他拿到了我们的钱后
as much as he can from us.
就会把我们出卖给警察的
He's packing up to go.
他在打包了
Kill him.
杀了他
He's going to betray you. Kill him.
他会背叛你的,杀了他
Good news, Agent Mahone!
好消息,马宏探员
Due to the untimely
由于胡安?尼弗斯
demise of Ser Juan Nieves,
死得不是时候
I have now been promoted manager in charge of retail distribution
我现在已被提升为分发物质的管理员
and customer liaison.
并且负责和客户联络
Get away from me.
离我远点
All in due time.
交易时间
Now, I'm not your momma,
我不是你妈妈
and I ain't one to wipe other's noses,
我也不会帮别人擦鼻涕
but let's just say you've looked better.
但我想说的是你看起来不怎么好
I want nothing from you.
我不稀罕你的东西
But sure seems you need something.
但我相信你需要点什么
On the arm.
归你了
No strings attached.
放心使用
Get your head straight, Alex.
清醒点,阿历克斯
Come on in, man.
进来,兄弟
Come watch the match. Come.
过来看比赛,过来
Oh, yeah. You guys call this football down here, right?
你们叫这个足球,是吗?
Very good, very good.
非常好,非常好
It's World Cup-- football without the silly hats
世界杯,不用戴着你们美国佬
you wear in America,
那样的傻头盔
where they all jump on t each other
横冲直撞
like a bunch of batty boys.
像一群疯子
Have a seat.
坐下来
Come.
过来
Teodoro.
蒂博格
Caf?
咖啡?
The only thing I hate more than a rat
只有一件事情比老鼠更令我讨厌
is a rat with bad information.
就是提供假情报的老鼠
Yeah, look, I'm sorry about all that,
是的,我认同你的观点
but my information was good.
但我的情报绝对不会错
It's just that Scofield is a tricky bastard.
只是斯科菲尔德实在是个狡猾的混蛋
He'll try something again. You'll see.
他会再干其他事的,你等着看吧
Wait! Wait a minute! Wait a minute!
等一下,等一下,等一下
Come on, you guys. What are you doing to me?
拜托,兄弟,你们要对我做什么
Come on! I gave you good information!
拜托,我给了你们正确的情报
Scofield's planning to escape! I'm telling you!
我告诉你!斯科菲尔德在计划越狱!
He's a smart bastard!
他是个聪明的混蛋
Come on, you guys. Come on. What are you doing?
拜托,兄弟,你们要干什么
No. No.
不要,不要
No! No.
不要,不要
Look, I gave you good information.
我给了你正确的情报
u said something this morning about,
你今天早上说过
"If I'm lyin', I'm dyin'."
如果我说谎,我就不得好死
Just be thankful I don't hold you to that.
我没那么残忍,你要感谢我
Come on, Bagwell.
拜托,蒂博格
Help me here, man! Come on.
帮下我,兄弟,拜托
Bagwell!
蒂博格!
You left this in your old cell.
你落下了这个在你的旧房间
Thanks, Alex.
谢谢阿历克斯
You're welcome.
不用客气
It's funny that you could forget something
我觉得这么重要的东西你都能忘记
as important as this is.
真的很搞笑
Well, I'm glad you found it for me.
我很感激你为我找到了这个
Yeah.
是的
Oh. Oh, look.
噢,看啊
You are breathing only by my grace, Michael.
你是因为我的慈悲才活到现在,迈克尔
Now, you remember the next time that
你给我记住,下一次
you're going to send me on a goose chase.
如果你还消遣我去做无用功
Okay? I didn't.
我没有
No, no. You did.
不,你有
And you think you can manipulate me,
你认为你能控制我
just like you did to Sucre... and Tweener
就像你对苏克雷和图纳做的一样
and Haywire.
还有海威尔
I'm not your errand boy.
我不是你的跑腿
I'm going to go with you when you escape,
你逃出去的时候我要跟着你
and if you think, in any way...
如果你,无论怎么样
that you'll leave me,
想摆脱我
I will put this piece of metal right in that
我会把这块金属插进这
very small space
小小地方
right between your eyes. I will.
就在你的双眼之间,我会的
how's LJ? How's Sara?
小LJ和莎拉怎么样?
They told me they're fine.
他们说他们很好
List, uh, the grave digger
那个掘墓的人
is gone.
不在了
What do you mean, he's gone?
"不在了"是什么意思?
Linc, we can't do this without him.
林肯,我们没他不能成事
We know, we know, that's why we went to his supervisor--
我知道,所以我们才找了他的监护人
the guy who approves any hires for that job.
这家伙能提供任何人这份工作
Turns out he could use some cash.
只需要用点钱
Oye, man. Mail call.
兄弟,有包裹
you're running out of time
你时间不多了
This is we're getting out?
我们这样逃出去吗?
Yes.
是的
With a little help from an old friend.
通过老朋友的一点帮助
What is that?
那是什么?
Kesslivol.
凯丝利氟
It's a chemical that kills the odors
能消除尸体发出的臭味
caused by decomposing bodies.
的药品
And when heated to a certain degree...
一旦达到一定的温度
...it eats through steel.
就能侵蚀掉金属

分享到