梅林传奇第1季第7集:The Gates Of Avalon 阿法隆之门(13)
日期:2017-03-10 10:26

(单词翻译:单击)

Before she arrived in Camelot?
在她来甘美洛之前?
I've been watching Morgana since she was very young.
我从莫嘉娜很小的时候就照顾她。
And though I've tried to persuade myself otherwise, I realised that some of the things she said she'd dreamt came to pass.
尽管我曾试图说服自己不要胡思乱想,可我意识到她的某些梦境都实现了。
I kept it secret from Uther, of course. The gift of prophecy is too close to the work of magic.
当然,我对乌瑟保守了这个秘密。这种预言的天赋很可能是魔法之力。
You think Morgana is a seer?
你认为莫嘉娜是先知?
I don't think it. I fear it. Morgana said she dreamt that Sophia killed Arthur.
我不这么认为。我就担心这个。莫嘉娜说她梦到索菲亚杀了亚瑟。
Couldn't that have just been a dream? Maybe the woman Morgana saw just looked like Sophia.
那不能只是个梦吗?也许莫嘉娜看见的女人只是长得像索菲亚。
That's what I hoped. But Aulfric caught me in Sophia's room and, in a flash of anger, his eyes changed colour.
我也这么希望。但是奥菲克在索菲亚房间发现我时,瞬间闪现的愤怒令他的眼睛变了颜色。
Who are they?
他们到底是谁?
It's not WHO they are that worries me. It's WHAT they want with Arthur.
我担心的不是他们的底细。我只担心他们要对亚瑟做什么。
Our love is strong. You feel the same way, too. If we were ever to be parted...
我们的爱牢不可催。你也同我心心相惜。如果我们被拆散......
I'd never let that happen.
我不会让这样的事情发生的。
You may not have the choice. There are some here who don't want us to be together.
你也许会身不由己。有人不想让我们在一起。
I'll never let them come between us.
我不会让任何人插在我们中间。

分享到