梅林传奇第1季第8集:The Beginning Of The End 末日之始(17)
日期:2017-04-08 10:50

(单词翻译:单击)

Perhaps imprisonment is a more suitable punishment for the boy, I mean he's so young.
或许监禁对那孩子来说更适合一些,他还那么小。
It would allow him to grow more powerful, more dangerous, until he strikes against us.
这样会养虎为患,终有一天他会跟我们做对的。
We don't know he's gonna strike against us. He's yet to do anything.
我们并不知道他会不会跟我们做对。他还没有任何能力。
It is enough that his people conspire to overthrow me. This is harsh, but necessary. I take no pleasure in killing the boy.
他们的人图谋推翻我就已经足够了。这很残酷,但是必要的。杀个孩子我也不会痛快。
Then spare him for Morgana's sake. She's clearly grown attach to the boy. If you execute him, I fear she will never forgive you.
那就看在莫嘉娜的份上饶了他。她显然跟他有了感情。如果你处决了他,恐怕她永远都不会原谅你的。
I do not seek her forgiveness! She has betrayed me.
我不需要她的原谅!她背叛了我。
Yet you're sparing her.
可你还是饶恕了她。
She has the promise I made her father to thank for that. The boy enjoys no such privilege. He will be executed at dawn. Is that clear?
她得感谢我对他父亲许下的诺言。那小孩则没有这个特权。他将在黎明时被处决。清楚了吗?
Make yourself at home.
请别客气。
You can't let your father execute the boy.
你不能让你父亲处决那个孩子。
You're lucky he's not executing you. Are you telling me, he really was behind the screen when I came to search your chambers?
你要庆幸他没有处决你。你告诉我,当我去搜查你的房间时他真的是躲在帘幕后面吗?

分享到