梅林传奇第1季第6集:A Remedy To Cure All 灵丹妙药(9)
日期:2017-02-14 16:46

(单词翻译:单击)

Come in.
请进。
Gaius, you've been a good friend to me over the years, you've done me many kindnesses. I can't deny you this one request.
盖尤斯,多年来你都是挚友,你给予了我很多好处。我无法拒绝你的请求。
The records?
史册?
I know you wouldn't ask unless it was important.
我知道如非事出有因你不会开口相求。
You must believe me, there's a great deal at stake.
你得相信我,此事非比寻常。
If Uther were to discover this, he would kill us both.
乌瑟发现的话会处死我等二人。
It is for Uther's sake that I make the request. Trust me, please.
这是为了他才求你的。请相信我。
Thank you, old friend.
感谢你,老朋友。
It's unlike Gaius to miss something like this.
盖乌斯不是会犯这种错的人。
We all make mistakes. Gaius is a great physician. The very best. Which is what I dont understand. What?
人非圣贤孰能无过。盖乌斯是位杰出的御医。最杰出的。所以我有点迷惑。 哪方面?
It's not for me to speak out of turn.
我不该轻率言语。
You saved the life of my ward, you may speak as you wish.
你救了我养女的性命,尽你所言。
He has been prescribing sleeping drafts for Morgana.
他给茉嘉娜开了睡眠处方。
She suffers from bad dreams.
她受噩梦折磨。
Yes. But the dreams should have been a warning.
是的。噩梦其实就是警示。

分享到
重点单词
  • requestn. 要求,请求 vt. 请求,要求
  • physiciann. 内科医生
  • wardn. 守卫,监护,受监护人,病房,行政区 vt. 守护,
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • staken. 桩,赌注,利害关系 v. 下注,用桩支撑