梅林传奇第1季第6集:A Remedy To Cure All 灵丹妙药(16)
日期:2017-02-21 16:51

(单词翻译:单击)

You're not leaving.
你不能走。
I believe it's for the best.
这对谁都好。
Then I will come with you.
那我和你一起走。
Merlin, you're like a son to me. I never expected such a blessing so late in life.
梅林,你就像我的儿子。我没想到晚年还得此恩赐。
And you are more than a father to me.
你对我的意义超过了父亲。
Then, as a father, I must tell you, you must remain here. Camelot is where you belong.
那么作为父亲,我要告诉你,你必须留在这。你属于卡梅洛特城。
But you belong here, too.
你也属于这里。
Not any more. Merlin, you must promise me you will not waste your gifts.
不再是了。梅林,答应我不要浪费你的才能。
My gifts mean nothing without you to guide me.
没有你指点我的天赋啥也不是。
You have a great destiny. If I have had a smally part to play in that, then I am pleased.
你肩负伟大使命。若我能在其中略尽绵薄之力,就心满意足了。
There's so much I've yet to learn. I need you to teach me.
可我还有很多东西要学。需要你的教导。
I'm afraid I'm leaving here tonight, Merlin. And there's nothing you can do or say that can persuade me otherwise.
恐怕我今晚就得启程离开,梅林。无论你说或做什么我都不会改变决定。
I will not let this happen.
我不让你走。
Goodbye, Merlin.
再见,梅林。

分享到