梅林传奇第1季第5集:Lancelot 兰斯洛特(14)
日期:2017-01-29 09:38

(单词翻译:单击)

Merlin? Whatever you do, you don't say I told you so.
梅林? 不管你做什么,别说“我早告诉过你了”。
I have no wish to gloat. What's done is done. Here, come and take a look at this. I've realised my mistake.
我不想幸灾乐祸。但事已如此。过来看看这个。我发现原来我犯了个错。
I've been looking for the creature in the wrong place, the records of all known living things in the kingdom.
我在错误的地方查找这种生物,我只查了王国内所有已知生物。
Then I thought, what about creatures only recorded in legend? In myth? And I just discovered this.
后来我想到如果它是只存在于传说中的生物呢?然后我发现了这个。
That is it! That's the monster!
就是它!这个怪物!
You proved that today.
今天你证明了。
All I know is it's still out there.
我只知道它还逍遥在外。
Let's not wait for it. The kingdom has been menaced by this creature for too long. We finish this now.
我们不能坐以待毙。整个王国受其威胁已久。在此做个了结。
Sire, if I may? Gaius?
陛下,请允许我? 盖乌斯?
I've been researching this creature, sire. I believe it to be a griffin.
我调查了这个生物,陛下。我相信那是狮鹫。
A griffin? What's in a name?
狮鹫? 什么东西?
The Griffin is a creature of magic.
狮鹫那是一种魔法生物。
I don't have time for this, physician.
我可没时间来谈论这些,医师。
It is born of magic, sire, and it can only be killed by magic.
它生于魔法,陛下,也只有魔法能杀死它。

分享到