绝命毒师第四季(MP3+中英字幕) 第13集:局里是最安全的地方
日期:2017-02-24 08:25

(单词翻译:单击)

What did you say to Gus?
你对古斯说了什么
Because he's on to us. Yeah.
他察觉到我们的行动了,没错
I didn't say Jack. What do you mean he's on to us?
我什么都没说,你说察觉是什么意思
He's walking to his car. Then suddenly he isn't.
他当时正朝着车走去,突然就停住了
What, does he have some kind of sixth sense?
莫非他有什么第六感不成
Jesus, what did you say to him?
老天,你对他说了什么
Could I ask my own question right now, at this point?
现在能让我问个问题吗
Did you just bring a bomb into a hospital?
你是不是把炸弹带进医院来了
What? Was I supposed to leave it on his car?
怎么,我怎么能把它留在车底下
What, you're supposed to bring it into a hospital?
那你就能把它带进医院,是吗
Oh, my God.
我的天
Look.
听着
Where can we find Gus? Name a place.
我们在哪能找到古斯,说个地点
Name me one place where I could surprise him,
说一个能让他出其不意
where he won't see me coming.
让他看不见我去找他的地方
Because his house, the laundry,
因为他家,洗衣店
the restaurant, the factory farm,
餐馆,工厂化农场
they're all wired with cameras.
都布满了摄像头
One place.
一个地方就行
Think.
好好想想
Jesse, think.
杰西,好好想想
Where is it? Where?
在哪里,会是哪
Because if you can't tell me,
因为如果你想不出来
we are dead.
我们就死定了
Jesse.
杰西
I don't-I don't know.
我不,我不知道
Well, maybe--
也许...
Excuse me. Jesse Pinkman?
打扰了,是杰西·平克曼吗
Uh, yeah.
是我
Hi. Detective Kalanchoe.
你好,我是克莱桥警探
This is Detective Munn, Albuquerque Police.
这位是穆恩警探,阿尔布开克警署的
We were wondering if we could have a few minutes of your time,
我们想知道能否耽误你一点时间
maybe go someplace and talk.
找个地方聊一聊
About what?
聊什么
Sorry, sir, I didn't catch your name.
抱歉,先生,您是哪位
About what?
聊什么
It concerns Brock Cantillo
有关布洛克·坎蒂略
and a statement you made to his mother.
以及你对他母亲说的一番话
How about you come with us?
您何不跟我们走一趟
We just want to clear a few things up. No big deal.
我们只是想了解些情况,不必紧张
Am I under arrest?
我被捕了吗
No, you're not under arrest.
不,你没被捕
We're just talking.
我们就是聊聊
So if I get tired of talking,
那如果我聊烦了
want to get up and leave--
想要起身走人呢
We'd prefer you didn't.
我们希望你不要这样
You'd prefer, so--
你们希望
Jesse, why did you tell Brock's mom
杰西,你为什么告诉布洛克的妈妈
that the boy had been poisoned?
那个孩子是被下毒了
Look, I think this has been, you know,
我想这件事是...
uh, what do you call it?
你们怎么说来着
Overblown, because all I basically said was
是夸大其辞,因为我的原话是
"Have the doctors thought maybe Brock got poisoned?"
"医生有没有想过,布洛克可能是中毒"
You know, in a cover-all-bases kind of sense.
基于全方面考虑的话
Yeah. No, I'm sure they appreciated that,
当然,我肯定他们很感激
you helping them out like that,
你帮他们脱离困境
especially with how specific you were and all.
尤其是如此明确地指出了病因
Ricin. Wow.
蓖麻毒素,真厉害
Yeah, ricin-- that's definitely a big one.
是啊,蓖麻毒素,这可非同一般
You don't see that every day,
可不常见
so when doctors, they hear that,
所以当医生们听说这个
they take it very seriously,
他们高度重视起来
as do we,
我们也是
as does the FBI.
联调局的人也是
Okay.
好吧
And nice, you trying to help out like that and all,
不过挺好,你那样尽全力救助
you know, professional courtesy,
很具职业素养
sharing your expertise.
分享你的专业知识
I ain't go no expertise.
我没什么专业的
All right? I just, you know--
好吗,我只是...
You just happen to guess this one rare poison
你只是恰好猜到这种罕见的毒素
might be the thing that put this little boy in the hospital.
会是将这小男孩送进医院的病因
And congratulations, because his doctors,
恭喜你,因为他的医生
they're beginning to think that you might just be right.
开始认为你可能是对的
So why ricin?
那你为什么猜蓖麻毒素
Jesse, how did you come up with that?
杰西,你怎么会想到那个
Man, I think I've--
天,我想我是
I don't know. I must've saw it
我不清楚,一定是在《豪斯医生》
on House or something.
之类的电视上看到的
Yeah, you know, like House
你知道的,像《豪斯医生》
or the Discovery Channel.
或者探索频道
Sometimes your brain just makes these connections.
有时候你的大脑就会产生这些联想
Does it? Mine does.
会吗,我的会
That's interesting.
这真有趣
Look, I've got to get back.
我要回去了
But we're still talking.
但我们还没聊完呢
So I'm not under arrest, but I can't leave.
那我没被捕,但也不能离开
So, then,
那好
I guess I should call my lawyer. Right?
我想我该叫我的律师,对吧
We're just having a simple conversation, Jess.
我们这只是随便聊聊,杰西
Why can't we keep talking, keep it light?
继续聊聊不好吗,不要那么严肃
Man, you know how it is when the lawyers get to it.
兄弟你可知道,凡事一遇到律师
Suddenly everything's a big pissing match,
立刻就操蛋了
like, every time.
一贯如此
Adversarial.
对抗性太强
Adversarial. Then we gotta book you, blah, blah. Right?
对抗性太强,然后我们就得控告你,等等
I mean, you know. You've been around the block, Jesse.
杰西,你该知道自己是有案底的
You're no boy scout.
你可不是什么好苗苗
Saul Goodman.
索尔·古德曼
That's my guy.
我律师
So do I gotta call him, or do you?
是我自己打电话,还是你们打
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你这是搞什么
I need Saul. I need him right now.
我要找索尔,现在就要见他
So you break into the place. You just break in!
那你就破门而入,破门而入
Jesus! You're here, by the way.
我的老天,可你一直在
If you'd had bothered answering the phone or the door,
要是你能接个电话,应下门
maybe I wouldn't have-Forget it.
或许我就不用... 算了
Is he here?
他在不在
Is that a serious question?
你逗我玩呢
Why would he be here?
他怎么会在这里
You know where he is, don't you?
你知道他在哪儿,是不是
I need a number.
我需要电话号码
Look. Let me explain something to you.
听我给你说
My partner and I... Are in danger?
我的搭档和我...有危险
Whoop-dee-freaking-doo.
你们捅了多大的娄子
Why do you think he's not here?
你以为他为什么不在
And how's that news, exactly,
再说这有什么稀奇的
the two of you being in danger,
你们两个做了蠢事
after doing something idiotic?
又遇到危险
And what gives you the right to break down my door?
谁给你权力砸破我的门
Look, I just need a number. Okay? That's all.
听我说,我只需要电话号码,没别的
You are such a pain in my ass.
你真是烦死人了
You know that?
你知道吗
You're the reason I've got to go on unemployment
因为你的缘故,我要丢了工作
for God knows how long.
天知道什么时候能再找到
I was at least looking forward
我本来盼着
to getting out of here in the next half hour,
再有半小时就可以走人了
but no!
可是没门啊
Now I've got to wait around all day
现在我得在这等上一整天
for a plate glass guy to come and fix this door,
找工人来修好这门
and who pays for this?
谁来掏钱
Okay, you know what?
好吧,这么着
Here, look. I'm giving you everything,
我赔你的,我来赔
all of it, okay?
全算我的,成不
There's one, two, three--
一,二,三
Look, there's got to be at least $1,700 there, okay?
这至少是一千七百块
That will more than cover the cost of the door.
修门足够还有富余
Now, I apologize profusely.
我道歉
Please, the phone number.
求你了,告诉我号码
Door like this is going to cost way more than 1,700.
这样的门可不是一千七百块就能修好的
What? For a plate of glass? No.
什么,不就是玻璃门吗,怎么会
Oh, yeah, I bet it does.
当然会,一定不止
I bet you it winds up costing...
要我说,修这门至少得
20,000.
两万
Are you insane?
你疯了吗
Who the hell is going to charge $20,000
修一扇破玻璃门
for a plate glass door?
谁会要价两万
There's no reputable vendor w--
哪有正经装修商...
Now I'm thinking 25.
我看现在得两万五了
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Yes, Albuquerque, New Mexico.
对,新墨西哥州,阿尔布开克
The number of Rebecca Simmons,
丽贝卡·西蒙斯的电话
306 Negra Arroyo Lane.
内格拉·阿罗约巷306号
Would you connect it for me, please?
能帮我接通吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Becky, hi, it's Walter White.
贝姬,我是沃尔特·怀特
Listen, I wa--
我有...
I'm-I'm-I'm fine.
我...很好
I'm fine. How are you?
很好,你怎么样
Oh, good, good.
那就好,那就好
Yes, cats are--
对,猫嘛...
Listen, Skyler and I are out of town.
听我说,我和斯凯勒不在城里
We're on our way up to Santa Fe,
我们正在去圣达菲的路上
and Junior just told us
小沃尔特刚才说
that he thinks he may have left the burner on, on the stove.
他好像忘记关火炉了
Yes, God forbid there's a fire.
对,火还着着呢
Well, that's-- that's why I'm calling.
所以我打电话给你
I just wanted to ask,
想请你帮忙
and I'm sorry to do this,
真不好意思
but do you still have the key?
我家的钥匙你还有吗
You do? Good.
还有,太好了
And would you be willing to--
能不能麻烦你...
Oh, you are a life saver.
你真是我的救星
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Yes. Okay. Okay, I'll await your call.
好的,好的,我等你电话
Thank you so much. Bye-bye.
非常感谢,再见
There you go.
这就对了
Becky?
贝姬
Oh. Oh, that's good.
哦,那太好了
That's a relief.
我就放心了
I owe you one, big time.
这次多亏你
So how's he doing?
他怎么样了
Yo, you could at least say,
你们至少得给个话
instead of being a couple of dicks about it.
别摆这副装蒜的死样子
Jesse, if you cared at all about that little boy,
杰西,如果你对那小男孩还有一点点关心
prove it to me.
就证明给我们看
Tell us what you know.
把你知道的都说出来
I told you what I know.
我都说过了
Tell us again.
再说一次
What are you, like-- like broken records?
干什么,以为我是祥林嫂吗
I was trying to be helpful.
我不过是想帮忙
End of story.
没别的了
Guess we'll have to wait and see what the tox screen says.
看来我们得等验毒报告出来了
Oh, look at this. Isn't this cozy?
看看,还挺舒服的嘛
What did you tell them?
你和他们说了什么
I told them they were a couple of dicks.
我和他们说他们只是一群混蛋
He's a wordsmith.
真是文采飞扬
Well, Detectives,
好了,警探们
it's been a pleasure.
谢谢你们
Now, up you go.
现在可以走了
Make like you've got manners.
礼貌点
Make like you respect the rule of law.
表现出你们对法律的尊敬
Au revoir, auf Wiedersehen,
再见(法语)再见(德语)
hasta luego, get the hell out.
再见(西语)快滚吧
Buh-bye.
拜拜
That's it. Pick it up. Follow your partner.
就是这样,别落东西,跟上你搭档
And one, two...
限你两秒之内
Thank you.
谢谢合作
Christ. You two.
天呐,你们两个
All I can say is if I ever get anal polyps,
要是我的菊花不幸生了息肉
I'll know what to name them.
至少我知道该给他们取什么名字
You gonna get me out of here?
你来带我出去的
Ah. Hm. No.
让我想想,不是的
Not even if I could.
就算行也不让你出去
You know, the FBI's going to show up on this ricin thing,
听着,联邦调查局会介入调查
and then you're in it for the duration.
而在这段时间内,你将会被关在这
You know, you're a lot safer in here.
你得知道,你在这儿可安全着呢
They just tried to get your partner in his own home.
那帮人刚还在你搭档家里守株待兔
Jesus.
天呐
Is he okay?
他没事吧
Well, he's okay like a fruit fly's okay.
暂时没事
We're all on the clock here,
我们所剩的时日不多了
and thanks for that, by the way.
这真得感谢你们
You two want to stick your wangs in a hornet's nest,
你们想在老虎头上扑苍蝇
it's a free country,
我管不了你们
but how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?
为什么总是我来给你们擦屁股
Have you got anything for me?
而你们为我付出了什么
I mean, tell me I didn't poke my head up for nothing.
别和我说这是义务劳动
Yeah.
的确
I've been thinking.
我一直在考虑
And?
结果呢
Casa Tranquila.
卡萨·特拉奇拉
What's Casa Tranquila?
卡萨·特拉奇拉是什么地方
It's an old folks' home off Paseo Del Norte.
是在帕西奥·德拉诺特的一家敬老院
Our boy tells me Fring took him there
那孩子告诉我福林把他带到那里
to visit one of the patients,
拜访了一位病人
someone Pinkman says you'll definitely remember--
平克曼说这人你一定记得
Tio Salamanca.
迪奥·塞拉曼加
Old guy in a wheelchair.
坐轮椅的一个老头
Um, doesn't talk,
不会说话
rings a bell.
只能按铃
I don't mean "Does that ring a bell?"
我不是说,你想到了吗
I mean, the guy actually has to
我的意思是,那人确实只能
ring a bell. I-Yes, I know. I remember.
按铃来交流,我知道,我记得
So what, once every blue moon,
那又怎样,每个特定时期
Gus goes and visits an old cartel associate.
古斯都要去拜访一位前帮派成员
That-That doesn't help me.
那又能怎样
I can't very well hide out in a nursing home for six months,
我可没法在病房里躲个半年
hoping, on the off chance, that he comes back.
抱着侥幸的心理希望他会来
It's not even like they're friends.
他们貌似并不是朋友
Pinkman said it was like he was torturing the old guy.
平克曼说看上去他在折磨这老头
What does that mean?
此话怎讲
He told him the last of his family was dead.
他告诉他说他的最后一个家人已经死了
He seemed to enjoy telling him.
他似乎很幸灾乐祸
Afterward, Pinkman asked him about it.
后来,平克曼问他为什么
All Gus would say was that this Tio character
古斯说这个叫迪奥的人
once murdered someone close to him.
曾经杀过一个和他关系很好的人
Wait. Tio murdered someone close to Gus?
等等,迪奥杀了一个和他关系很好的人
I know it sound not particularly fruitful,
我知道这并不是什么有利消息
but, sorry, that's all I got.
可抱歉,我只有这些信息
They're enemies,
他们是敌人
not friends.
不是朋友
Your next number in this coverall game,
你在这游戏里的下一个数字将是
where you cover the whole shmoley,
就是你盖着施莫里的地方
is B number 3
是B3
like Goldilocks and the Three Bears.
就是金发女子和三头熊
That's number 3 in your B column,
那就是在B行里的第3个
followed by O-74.
就在O-74后面
That's O-74 on the other side of your card.
O-74就在你卡片的另一端
Now we have that lucky number-B number 7.
现在我们得到了我们下一个幸运数字,B-7
Is it lucky for you? B-7.
猜到了吗,B-7
In the "I" Row, 2-1.
在I行,2-1
I know you despise me,
我知道你鄙视我
and I know how badly you want to see me dead,
我也知道你想看我死掉
but I'm willing to bet
可我愿意打赌
that I know a man whom you hate even more.
有一个人你肯定更加痛恨
I am offering you an opportunity for revenge.
我提供你一个复仇的机会
Column 4-8, the continental United States,
4-8那一块,就是美国大陆
excluding Alaska and Hawaii.
不包括阿拉斯加州和夏威夷
Okay, I'm here.
别按了,我来了
How you doing this morning, Mr. Salamanca?
今早过的还好吗,塞拉曼加先生
You need something?
需要什么吗
You need to go poopie? Huh?
想要拉粑粑吗
Did you go poopie already? No?
拉过粑粑了吗,拉过了
What do you need?
那你要什么
Want me to get the board for you?
要我拿字母板过来吗
Okay.
好的
All right.
好了
Okay, here we go.
好了,开始吧
A-E-I-Row I.
A-E-I,I行
I-J-K-L-M-N
I-J-K-L-M-N--
First letter-N.
第一个字母,N
A-E...
A-E--
Row E.
E这行
E...
E--
Second letter-E.
第二个字母是E
A-E...
A-E--
Row E.
E这行
E...
E--
Next letter-E.
下个字母还是E
A-Row A. A...
A这行
A-B-C-D-...
A-B-C-D--
Next letter-D.
下个字母是D
A-- row A. A...
A这行
A-B-C-D-...
A-B-C-D---
Next letter-D.
下个字母...D
A-E...
A-E--
Row E.
E这行
E...
E--
E
E.
A...
A--
Row A. A
A这行,A...
Next letter-A.
下个字母是A
A-E-I-O-U...
A-E-I-O-U...
I don't think we're finished, Mr. Salamanca.
还没做完吧,塞拉曼加先生
A-E-I-O-U...
A-E-I-O-U...
Finish the word, Mr. Salamanca.
就这个词吗,塞拉曼加先生
Is it "Dear"?
是"dear"吗,(要姑娘吗)
Is it "Deal"?
是"deal"吗,(想交易吗)
Honey, "Dea" Ain't a word.
宝贝,"Dea"不个单词啊,
Help me out here.
拜托别折腾我了
Hey, son, what's up?
儿子,什么事
When exactly are you getting here?
你到底什么时候过来啊
Uh, just as soon as I can.
我尽快
Look, this is a serious situation,
老爸,这可不是闹着玩儿的
and it's like you're not taking it seriously
你怎么那么不当回事呢
Give me the phone. Let me talk to him.
把电话给我,我跟他说
No, son, I am taking it very seriously.
儿子,我很当回事
Just give it to me, Walt.
沃尔特,赶紧把电话给我
I'm very concerned about your Uncle Hank and his safety,
我很担心你姑父汉克的安危
but whomever is making these threats against him,
不过不管是谁想害他
I can assure you there's absolutely no interest in me.
我都向你保证和我绝无牵连
I'm not on-- on anyone's radar,
没人要算计我
and besides your mother and I. Give it to me. Walter?
加上你和你妈,给我,沃尔特
Did you hear what he said?
听到你儿子说什么了吗
Get over here.
赶紧过来
No more excuses.
别找借口
Marie, I will be there just as soon as I can.
玛丽,我会尽快过去
I promise. Hold on.
我保证,先别挂
You want to weigh in here?
你不一起劝劝他吗
Maybe you could talk some sense into him.
没准儿你还能劝得住
Marie, he'll get here when he gets here, so just...
玛丽,他该来时自然会来,所以...
Well, I hope you sell plenty of air fresheners.
好好卖你的空气清新剂去吧
I hope you just have a banner day over there.
最好能成为销售大王
Okay, Walt?
沃尔特,你听着
Don't worry about a thing here.
这里的事用不着你管
Goodbye.
挂了
And thank you
也谢谢您
for all of your help.
"鼎力"支持
Anything?
有情况吗
Hi, everyone. Hi, Steve.
大家好,你好,史蒂夫
How's everybody holding up?
各位还好吧
Hey, Gomie, just the man I want to see.
格米,说曹操曹操就到
Come here, look at this.
过来看看这个
Jesus, enough with the laundry.
天呐,洗衣店的事就此打住
No, no, no, hear me out.
别,别,听我说完
This panel, if I'm reading it correctly,
看这配电柜,要是我没弄错
is a 7,200-amp service.
就是7200安的动力
This place has two of them.
这里就装了俩
All right?
对吧
That's a whole lot of juice, brother.
老兄,这电量可大了
Laundry this size typically has maybe half that, okay?
这规模的洗衣店一般用一半也就够了
So what's with the extra panel?
那多出那个是干什么使的
What are you, Thomas Edison now?
你当你是托马斯·爱迪生啊
No, I asked a bunch of electricians.
不,我问了好几个电工
They have their own chat rooms,
他们有自己的聊天室
you know, like where all they talk about was wiring?
那地方聊的都是配电什么的
Freakin' Internet-- find anything on it these days.
真他妈邪门,最近什么都能从网上找到
What do you say?
你什么意见
Pop over, have another look-see?
既然来了,再去摸摸情况吧
Listen.
听我说
I think we possibly have a lead on something.
我觉得我们可能找到点线索
Yeah?
是吗
I have this guy down at the office.
我们把一个家伙请进了局里
He says he has some kind of information.
他说他有些情报
The thing is, he'll only give it to you,
不过,他只肯对你一人讲
in person.
面对面
Okay.

Remember Hector Salamanca?
记着赫克托·塞拉曼加吗
Sh-Yeah.
那死老头子
What, you mean the old cripple guy with the bell?
怎么,莫非就那个敲铃铛的老瘸子
Rather crap on our floor than talk to us?
恐怕他那嘴比屁眼儿还紧吧
No, I don't remember him at all. Why?
不,我干嘛要记住那个老不死的
Well, he's the guy.
就是这个人
His nurse calls us,
他的护理致电我们
says he wants to powwow.
说他有事要谈
So we have this guy at the office for three hours,
所以我们把他请到局里三个钟头
and he still just wants to talk to you.
可他就是要和你来谈
Do not even think about going down there.
想去那里,连门儿都没有
Marie.
玛丽
This is clearly a ploy or a trick or something
明摆着就是个阴谋或者圈套
designed to get Hank out into the open.
就是要把汉克诓到外面
That's all this is.
绝对如此
That's what we thought. Well.
我们也这么想的,说得好听
It's been years since this guy's been a player.
这家伙已经金盆洗手多年了
His nephew's gone.
他侄子也死了
Doesn't have anybody.
一个亲人都没有
The nurse checks out-- doesn't know nothing.
那个护士也查过了,什么都不知道
Guess I just don't see an angle in it,
完全没有头绪
if there even is one.
完全没有
Of course, if you did want to talk to this guy,
当然了,如果你愿意和他谈谈
there's not safer place than the office.
局里肯定是最安全的地方了
I don't think this sounds like a good idea.
我认为这是个坏主意
Yeah, I agree, Uncle Hank.
我也是,汉克阿姨
It is a ridiculous idea,
这简直太扯了
and there is no way you are going to do it,
你绝对不能去
end of story.
没得商量
Hank, thanks for coming down.
汉克,多谢你过来
No problem at all. Good to see you, sir.
没关系,长官,很高兴见到你
So Mr. Salamanca.
塞拉曼加先生
You had something you want to tell me?
你有话要对我说吗
AEIO
A-E-I-O--
Row O.
O行
PQRS
P-Q-R-S--
First letter-S.
第一个字母是S
AEIOU
A-E-I-O-U--
Second letter-U.
第二个字母是U
A
A--
BC
B-C--
AEI
A-E-I--
JK
J-K--
AEI
A-E-I--
JKLM
J-K-L-M--
AEIOU
A-E-I-O-U--
row U.
U行
VWXY
V-W-X-Y--
All right, that's enough.
好吧,够了
Thank you.
谢谢
Suck my
滚你...
Yeah, thanks. I can spell.
谢了,我会拼
Well, you got that out of your system now?
这就是你想说的
Shall we try this one more time?
要再试一次吗
AE
A-E--
F
F--
AEIOU
A-E-I-O-U--
A
A--
B-C-B
B-C-B
Yeah, we-- we got it.
行了,我们明白了
I am-I am-I am just so, so sorry.
真是太抱歉了
Well, at least this time he didn't shit himself.
至少这次他没拉裤子
Guess that's progress.
也算是有进步了
Yes.

We may have a problem.
我们有麻烦了
I've got eyes on the DEA.
我在毒品管制局外面
They just had a visitor--
刚有人进去了
Hector Salamanca
是赫克托·塞拉曼加
I don't even know what to say to you right now.
我都不知道该说什么了
You just sit here,
你就给我坐在这里
and you think about how far
好好想想
that kind of behavior is going to get you.
那种行为会给你带来多大的麻烦吧
Not far, let me tell you.
后果很严重,我告诉你
Any second thoughts?
改变主意了吗
Then let's get to work.
那我们开始吧
Hello
你好
Mr. Pinkman...
平克曼先生
you're free to go.
你可以走了
Why?
为什么
What happened?
怎么了
Tox screen came back.
毒检报告出来了
No ricin poisoning.
不是蓖麻毒素
Surprised, huh?
没想到吧
No, why should I be?
不,怎么会没想到
Your jacket.
外套别忘了
Till we meet again.
后会有期
Yo! Right here.
喂,停车
Hey, Andrea, I'm just checking on Brock.
安德莉亚,我只想问问布洛克的情况
Uh, hey, it sounds like
这件事好像
I mean, listen, just call me if you can, all right?
我是说,给我回电话好吗
I'm headed back over.
我现在就回去
Hey, excuse me.
对不起,打扰一下
Yes.

We just picked up Pinkman.
我们接到平克曼了
No witnesses.
没人看见
What about Hector?
赫克托呢
I've checked inside and out.
里外我都查过了
No wires, no camera,
没有窃听器和摄像头
no surveillance.
没人监视
A police cruiser rolled through about an hour ago.
一小时前有警车巡逻经过
Seemed routine.
应该只是例行的
It's just him, alone in his room.
只有他一个人在房里
All right.
很好
I'm on my way.
我现在过去
Maybe it's better if--
这事由我来
if I do this myself.
比较好吧
I do this.
我要亲自动手
It's all clear.
没问题了
Wait here.
在这里等着
What kind of man talks to the DEA?
什么人才会去找毒品管制局
No man.
没人
No man at all.
完全没有
A crippled little rata.
你这个残废的叛徒
What a reputation to leave behind.
多响亮的名号啊
Is that how you want to be remembered?
你想以这样的方式让后人记住你吗
Last chance to look at me, Hector.
这是你最后看我的机会了,赫克托
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
天呐
Oh, Jesus.
天呐
...the same vote for sure.
投票一定是一样的
Hey, you know what? It's that time again,
你知道吗,又到时间了
where we tell you about your own personal slice of hell
我们该播报些你们自己遭遇的惨痛经历了
known as the Albuquerque afternoon commute.
现在是"阿尔布开克午后通勤"时间
How bad are things looking out there?
那里情况有多糟
I'll tell you what. Right now southbound 25
告诉你们,这时候就在往南25公里处
has got an accident there at Jefferson on the right shoulder,
在杰弗逊街右路肩发生了一起事故
so make sure you stay to the left
所以车辆行径那片区域时
as you move through that area,
请保持靠左行驶
and things have slowed to a crawl at the Big I,
在大"I"字形路口请减速行驶
no surprises there, either.
在那里千万小心
All right, hang on.
好的,等等
I hate to interrupt you here,
我不得不打断你一下
but I do have some breaking news here,
我有条爆炸性新闻
now coming out of the North Valley, apparently.
来自北方山谷
An explosion has been reported at a nursing home,
据报道,有家私人养老院发生了爆炸案
the Casa Tranquila Nursing Home.
名叫卡萨·特拉奇拉老院
Oh, no. You heard of that place.
不是吧,你听说过那地方
We've got very few details on it so far,unfortunately.
很遗憾,目前为止还不清楚具体情况
The initial report is, though,
最初报道的是
that as many as three people may have been killed.
遇难者多达三人
Oh, no.
天呐
Now, the news is disturbing.
这则新闻令人不安
We're going to get you more information on this
一旦有新消息
just as soon as it comes in.
我们会及时播报
Situation over there, I imagine, is pretty hectic.
我能想象,那边情况相当棘手
What's traffic looking like? Yeah,
那里交通情况怎么样,好
I know where the nursing home is.
我知道那家养老院在哪里
If you're moving through that area,
如果你们路过那片区域
we're going to be talking about east and westbound Paseo
我们准备说的是东向西行的车道
in that area there in the North Valley.
就是在北方山谷的那片区域
Please, you've got to avoid that area as you move through.
如果你要穿过那里,请绕开那片区域
Our hearts going out to the victims of this tragedy.
我们深切悼念这起事故的死者
We'll bring you more details just as soon as we get them.
我们会第一时间播报本次事故的详尽信息
Coming up on Coyote 102.5--
欢迎收听小野狼102.5调频
Aerosmith, Def Leppard.
史密斯飞船,戴夫·莱帕德
Keep it right here on New Maxico's "Find Us Drive".
请锁定本台的新墨西哥台的"驾车随行"节目
You wanna cook with a broken arm?
你想用断手制毒吗
Next step, CO2.
下一步,二氧化碳
Do it.
做吧
I better hear them click.
最好能让我听到响声
What, you got a problem with stairs?
怎么了,你不能老实在上面待着吗
Gus is dead.
古斯死了
We've got work to do.
我们还有事要做
Vámonos!
快跑
Uh, he's going to pull through.
他会康复的
Yeah?
是吗
Yeah, it looked kind of touch-and-go
对,看上去有生命危险
there for a while, but he's gonna--
有那么一会儿,可他会...
he's gonna make it.
他会挺过来
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
You know, still saying it wasn't the ricin.
可医生还是坚持说不是因为蓖麻毒素
I don't understand.
我不太明白
Then what was it?
还能是什么
Saying it was most likely
说最可能是因为
a flower called lily of the valley.
一种名叫铃兰的花
Yeah, it's-- it's, like, common.
对,这种花很常见
It's got these red berries on it
它含有红色果仁
that I guess taste sweet,
味道应该是甜的
and sometimes little kids eat them
有时会有小孩子尝鲜
and wind up poisoning themselves, and that's it,
结果就中毒了,就这样
nothing more.
没别的了
So Gus didn't poison him after all.
所以古斯终究没有给他下毒
Still, he--
但他还是...
he had to go, right?
他还是非死不可,对吧
You're damn right.
绝对的
Gus had to go.
古斯非死不可
Um, you know, I should--
你知道,我该...
I should get back.
我该回去了
Andrea's waiting.
安德莉亚在等我
I'm here at Casa Tranquila,
我在卡萨·特拉奇拉养老院
where three people are dead following an explosion
今早这间敬老院发生了爆炸
that rocked this elderly care facility earlier today.
三人丧生
The fireball completely consumed one resident's room
爆炸引发的火球把一件卧室完全烧没了
and damaged common areas nearby.
还损坏了旁边的公共区域
Walt?
沃尔特
Walt, let me get somewhere where I can hear you.
沃尔特,我找个安静点的地方听你电话
Tell him Uncle Hank was right. Shh.
告诉他汉克叔叔说的对
Walt?
沃尔特
How are you doing?
你还好吗
How am I doing? How are you doing?
你还问我,你还好吗
I'm, uh...
我...
I'm doing quite well.
我还不错
I'm good.
很好
Jesus, Walt, the news here.
天呐,沃尔特,有新闻
Gus Fring is dead.
古斯·福林死了
He was blown up along with some person
他和一个墨西哥贩毒集团成员
from some Mexican cartel,
一起被炸死了
and the DEA has no idea what to make of it.
毒品管制局也不知道怎么回事
Do you know about this?
你知情吗
Walt? I need you to It's over.
沃尔特,我要你...结束了
We're safe.
我们安全了
Was this you?
是你干的吗
What happened?
发生什么事了
I won.
我赢了

分享到
重点单词
  • shouldern. 肩膀,肩部 v. 扛,肩负,承担,(用肩)推挤
  • associaten. 同伴,伙伴,合伙人 n. 准学士学位获得者 vt.
  • interruptv. 打断,打扰,中止,中断 n. [计算机]中断
  • laundryn. 洗衣店,要洗的衣服,洗衣
  • statementn. 声明,陈述
  • specificadj. 特殊的,明确的,具有特效的 n. 特效药,特性
  • lilyadj. 纯白的 n. 百合花
  • unemploymentn. 失业,失业人数
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • stoven. 炉子,火炉窑;烘房;【主英】温室