生活大爆炸 第二季:第18集 谢耳朵帮佩妮做生意(下)
日期:2017-02-10 09:43

(单词翻译:单击)

I'm going to take a nap.
我睡一小觉去。
I'm still tweaking things a little bit, but this will give you the general idea of the Web site.
我还在不断改进,不过现在也能看到网站的基本概念。
So, what do you guys think? Uh, pretty much any way I say that is going to hurt his feelings.
怎么样?呃……不管说什么,都是会伤感情的。
Okay, what's wrong with it? What's wrong with it? Not you. I wasn't asking you.
好吧,不足在哪里?不足在哪里?你别说话,没问你。
Penny? Uh, well, it's a little juvenile. I mean, it kind of looks like the MySpace page of a 13-year-old girl.
佩妮?好吧,有点装嫩,我是说感觉是13岁小姑娘的个人主页。
No, it doesn't. Please. Dateline could use it to attract predators.
没有啊。得了吧,日期栏都能招来色狼了。
Penny, this is your enterprise, so it's ultimately your decision, but based on the quality of his work, I'd strongly recommend that we let Leonard go.
佩妮,这是你的生意,你有最终决定权。但鉴于Leonard的工作质量我强烈建议把他打发掉。
You want to fire me? What I want is irrelevant. This is Penny's decision. Penny?
你想开了我?我想怎样没关系,是佩妮的决定。佩妮?
Excuse me, but if I did such a bad job then why do we already have orders?
抱歉,要是我真做的那么糟,怎么会有订单了呢?
We do? Look. Mrs. Fiona Fondell from Huntsville, Alabama has ordered two.
有了?瞧。阿拉巴马Huntsville的Fiona Fondell女士下了两个订单。
No kidding. Two? Look at the comments.
真的啊,两个?看看评论吧。
Thank you, Penny Blossoms. These will be perfect to cover my bald spot. That...that is so sweet.
谢谢佩妮小花,刚好可以盖住我谢顶的地方。真是……真是贴心啊。
Camouflaging bald spots. That's primarily a male concern. Perhaps we could expand our market.
遮盖谢顶,男士一大隐患啊。我们可以以此拓宽市场。
How are flower barrettes going to appeal to men? We add Bluetooth!
男的怎么会对花发夹感兴趣的?加上蓝牙!
Brilliant. Men love Bluetooth.
聪明,男人都喜欢蓝牙。
Wait a minute, wait a minute, you want to make a hair barrette with Bluetooth?
等等,你们是想用蓝牙做发夹?
Penny, everything is better with Bluetooth.
Penny,有了蓝牙事半功倍。
Holy crap. Someone just ordered a thousand Penny Blossoms.
天呐,刚有人定了1千朵的佩妮小花。
Get out! Who needs a thousand sparkly flower barrettes with rhinestones?
不可能,谁会要一千个莱茵仿钻花发夹啊?
The Fifth Annual East Rutherford, New Jersey, Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Alliance Luau.
新泽西东卢瑟福男同女同双性恋变性人联盟5周年庆。
Oh, another market to expand into-- balding gay men.
哦,我们还以发展一下谢顶同志。
And I'll bet lesbians love Bluetooth. We should get to work.
我打赌拉拉肯定也喜欢蓝牙。我们该开工啦。
Wait, wait, why does it say one-day rush? Since when do we offer a one-day rush? Amazon offers one-day rush.
等等,为什么说是一天交货?我们什么时候有这服务了?亚马逊就有一天交货。
Yeah, but they don't have to glue the books together.
是啊,但是他们不需要把书粘起来。
How the hell are we going to make a thousand Penny Blossoms in one day?
我们到底要怎样才能在一天内做出一千个佩妮小花?
Don't yell at me. I'm not manufacturing. I'm just Web design.
别对我吼,我又不是搞生产的,我只是设计网站而已。
Okay, well, I'm gonna have to call them and cancel the order.
好,那我打电话告诉他们取消订单。
Excuse me, but was this not your goal?
等等,难道这不是你的目标?
Financial independence through entrepreneurial brilliance and innovation? My brilliance and innovation, of course, but still.
通过才智和创新的商业头脑来财政独立。我的才智和创新,当然。
I just don't see how we can pull this off.
我只是不知道要怎么完成订单。
That, right there, that equivocation and self-doubt, that is not the American spirit.
别,你这模棱两可和自我怀疑不符合美国精神。
Did Davy Crockett quit at the Alamo? Did Jim Bowie?
大卫?克劳克拉从阿拉莫之围中退却了吗?吉姆?鲍伊有吗?
They didn't quit. They were massacred...by like a gazillion angry Mexicans.
没,但他们被屠杀了。被无数墨西哥暴民给屠杀了
Let me put it this way. Your gross receipts on this one order will be over $3,000 for one night's work.
这么说吧,你这一夜收入总额可以超过3000美金。
You guys get started. What are you doing? Going online to buy shoes!
你们快开工。那你干嘛?我要上网买鞋!
She'll be coming round the mountain when she comes. She'll be coming round the mountain when she comes.
她绕山而来。她绕山而来。她绕山而来。
She'll be coming round the mountain She'll be coming round the mountain...
她绕山而来。她绕山而来。
You know, if I wanted to spend my Saturday nights doing this, I could have stayed in India.
早知道,我要在周六晚上做这个我还不如待在印度。
Oh, stop with the fake third world crap. Your father's a gynecologist. And you had a house full of servants.
少装可怜瞎掰你那第三世界国家生活。你爸是妇科医生,你有一屋子仆人。
We only had four servants. And two of them were children.
我们只有4个仆人。其中2个还是未成年。
How we doing? We have 128 assorted Penny Blossoms ready to ship.
我们干的怎么样了。可以配送128朵佩妮小花。
Oh, God, we're never gonna finish in time.
上帝,我们不可能按时做完的。
Who made Sheldon the boss anyway? I believe I'm hearing some negativity on the factory floor.
谁提议让谢尔顿当头的?有人在工厂里散布消极言论。
So? Penny, the labor force is a living organism that must be carefully nurtured.
所以呢?佩妮,打工仔团体是需要好好教育的。
Any counterproductive grumbling must be skillfully headed off by management. Observe. Less talk, more work!
任何会产生不良后果的抱怨必须及时喝止。看着。少说话多干活。
Nicely done. Thank you. You hear any union talk, you let me know.
做的好。谢谢。你要看到什么交头接耳就告诉我。
Someone's in the kitchen with Dinah... Someone's in the kitchen I know-ow-ow-ow
有人在厨房与黛娜在一起...我知道是谁在厨房,嘿嘿嘿。
Someone's in the kitchen with Dinah...
有人在厨房与黛娜在一起...
Sheldon? Sheldon! Cause I sold my soul to the company store.
谢尔顿?谢尔顿?因为我把灵魂卖给了公司商店。
Honey, do you want some coffee? I don't drink coffee.
亲爱的要不要来点咖啡?我不喝咖啡。
Come on, but if you don't stay awake we'll never finish in time.
行了,你要是睡过去了,我们肯定完成不了。
I'm sorry, coffee's out of the question.
对不起,但是我绝不喝咖啡。
When I moved to California, I promised my mother that I wouldn't start doing drugs.
当我搬来加利福尼亚,我答应妈妈不磕药的。
Leonard, help. Sheldon, we still have 380 of these things to make.
Leonard,帮帮忙。谢尔顿我们还有380个要做呢。
I have complete faith that you will make them. Good night.
晚安,你们行的,我看好你们哟。
But, Sheldon, without your insight and leadership this entire enterprise will surely fail.
但是,谢尔顿,没了你英明的领导我们的事业绝对是做不起来的。
You're right, of course. Here, this will help.
当然你说的对。来,这个会有帮助。
Very well, but if this leads to opiates or hallucinogenics, you're going to have to answer to my mother.
好吧,但要这让我上瘾或产生幻觉,你得去和我妈交待了。
Look at Planck's Constant. People say it's arbitrary. It could not be less arbitrary.
说到普朗克常数有人说不确定,怎么可能呢?
If it varied slightly, life as we know it would not exist. Bam!
如果它稍有改变,我们所知的世界将不复存在,嘣!
Now, now, let's reconsider the entire argument, but with entropy reversed and effect preceding cause.
现在让我们考虑熵的改变和因果联系重新来看这论点。
So you are thinking of a universe that's not expanding from the center--no, it is retreating from a, from a possibility space. Bam!
你想到的是不由中心扩张的宇宙。对,而是从可能性空间衰减,嘣!
This is a space where we are all essentially Alice through the looking glass, standing in front the Red Queen, and we're being offered a cracker to quench our thirst.
在那个空间,我们就像爱丽丝梦游仙境穿过镜子站到红心皇后面前,被给予饼干来充饥。
Of course, in another universe, let's call it universe prime, there's another Sheldon, let's call him Sheldon prime...
当然在另外一个宇宙让我们暂时称之为超宇宙,那个宇宙也有个谢尔顿,让我们称为超谢尔顿。
We should have let him go to bed. Bam.
我们真该让他睡觉去。嘣。
I can't believe we actually did it. 1,000 friggin' Penny Blossoms.
难以置信我们居然完成了。奶奶的1000朵佩妮小花。
I just want you guys to know I am really grateful for your help. And for ever dollar I make, I'm going to give you 20 cents.
真是太谢谢你们的帮助了,每挣一块钱我分20分给你们。
That's your entire profit margin. Oh. Then never mind.
那是你所有的利润了。哦,那算了。
I'll print out the shipping label.
我打印发货标签。
We got an e-mail from the East Rutherford, New Jersey, Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Alliance.
新泽西东卢瑟福男同女同双性恋变性人联盟又来了封邮件。
They want another thousand Penny Blossoms. Really? One-day rush.
他们再要1000朵佩妮小花。真的?一天交货。
I really need to take that off the Web site.
我真得把这选项改了去。
Ok, well, we'd better get started. You can't be serious.
我们最好现在开工。你开玩笑吧。
Come on. What about the living organism of the workforce and the American spirit? And Jiminy Crockett at the Alamo?
我们可是有美国精神的职工团体?还有阿拉莫之围里的占美尼?
Davy Crockett. Jiminy Crockett was a cricket.
是大卫?克劳克拉,占美尼是匹诺曹里的蟋蟀啦。
Yes, yes, I know that, okay? I'm tiredI've had like 18 cups of coffee. The point is, if we just pull together, we can do this. Who's with me?
行啦,行啦我,知道,我累了,已经喝了18杯咖啡了,关键是我们齐心协力一定行的。谁支持我?
Penny, although you may find it hard to believe, we do have lives.
佩妮,虽然你可能很难相信,但是我们都有自己的生活。
Sorry. My apologies to the gay community of East Rutherford, New Jersey.
对不起。新泽西东卢瑟福同性联盟,我实在抱歉。
Where's the coffee? We're all out. No problem. I'll be back before this banana hits the ground.
咖啡呢?都喝光了。没问题,我会在香蕉落地前回来。

分享到