爱丽丝梦游仙境(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第54期 姐妹和好
日期:2017-01-15 08:16

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
They did it! They did it!
全靠他们 成功了
Hooray, Alice! I always liked that girl.
真棒啊 爱丽丝 我就是喜欢这姑娘
Get off me! Why does this always happen to me? Why does no one love me?
离我远点儿 为什么每次受伤害的总是我 为什么世界上没人爱我
I love you, racie.
我爱你 姐姐
No, you don't! This is all your fault.
不 你不爱 所有这一切都是你的错
I know. I ate the tarts and I lied about it. I should have just told the truth, and none of this would have ever happened. I'm so sorry. If it's not too late... Please forgive me.
我知道 我吃了果塔还撒了谎 我当时我应该说实话 那这一切就不会发生了 我非常抱歉 如果还不太晚的话 请你原谅我吧
That's all I ever wanted to hear. Really, it was.
我一直想听到的就是这些话 其实就是这句
重点讲解

fault
fault that...
fault for doing sth

the responsibility for sth wrong that has happened or been done
责任;过错;过失
It was his fault that we were late.
我们迟到责任在他。
Why should I say sorry when it's not my fault ?
不是我的错为什么要我道歉?

all sb ever does is...
used to emphasize that sb does the same thing very often, usually in an annoying way
某人只会/就知道做某事
All he ever does is grumble about things.
他只会抱怨。

forgive
forgive sb for sth
forgive yourself for sth
forgive sb for doing sth
forgive yourself for doing sth
forgive sb sth

to stop feeling angry with sb who has done sth to harm, annoy or upset you; to stop feeling angry with yourself
原谅;宽恕
I'll never forgive her for what she did.
我绝不会原谅她做的事。
I can't forgive that type of behaviour.
我不能宽恕那种行为。

tell the truth
真相;实情;事实;真实情况
Do you think she's telling the truth ?
你认为她在讲实话吗?
We are determined to get at (= discover) the truth.
我们决心查出真相。

视频及简介

该片讲述了红皇后姐妹和好的故事。


分享到