爱丽丝梦游仙境(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第50期 魔力的源泉
日期:2017-01-11 07:24

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
I now recall why I don't like her.
终于想起来我为什么那么讨厌她了
"How to keep the clock going yourself." Of course! Seconds, minutes... Proceed to three-four-seven! It's time... For the hour! It's time.
怎样才能让时钟自行保持运转 知道啦 秒钟 分钟 继续前进 保持在347 这个钟点 就是魔力的源泉 那是时间
This is all my fault. I stole the chronosphere.
全都是我的错 我偷了超时空魔球
I think you may have to steal it again.
我觉得你得再偷它一次
She ate my schnozzle.
她把我的鼻子给吃掉了
"And my fingers..."
还有我的手指
"...and my elbow!"
还有我的胳膊肘
Thank you.
谢谢
I think you look rather fetching without your schnozzle. Absolutely radishing.
我感觉你没有鼻子看上去倒更迷人 并且相当有萝卜味
Stop it.
得了吧
重点讲解

proceed with sth
to continue doing sth that has already been started; to continue being done
继续做(或从事、进行)
We're not sure whether we still want to proceed with the sale.
我们不确定是否还要继续减价促销。
Work is proceeding slowly.
工作进展缓慢。

steal
steal sth from sb
steal sth from sth

to take sth from a person, shop/store, etc. without permission and without intending to return it or pay for it
偷;窃取
We found out he'd been stealing from us for years.
我们发现他从我们家偷东西已经好多年了。
My wallet was stolen.
我的钱包给人偷了。

fetch
fetch sb
fetch sth

(去)拿来;(去)请来
to fetch help / a doctor
去请人帮助;去请医生
The inhabitants have to walk a mile to fetch water.
居民得走一英里路去取水。

fault
fault that...
fault for doing sth

the responsibility for sth wrong that has happened or been done
责任;过错;过失
It was his fault that we were late.
我们迟到责任在他。
Why should I say sorry when it's not my fault ?
不是我的错为什么要我道歉?

视频及简介

该片讲述了挽救时间的方法。



分享到