爱丽丝梦游仙境(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第6期 爱丽丝的抉择
日期:2016-11-26 08:13

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
You can't do this.
你不能这么做
I own ten percent of the company.
我有公司十分之一的股份
Your father set those shares aside for me.
是你父亲留给我的公司股份
Correction.
纠正一点
He gave them to your mother... Who sold them to me a year ago, while you were gone.
他把股份给了你母亲 你母亲去年又卖给了我
Along with the bond on the house.
当时你不在 还有房契也给了我
Her house?
她卖了房子
The bond we will redeem against your ship.
我们会用房契把你的船买下来
But that was my father's ship.
但那是我父亲的船
Indeed. Sign over the vessel... And you will redeem the house.
的确是 签了卖船契约 你就可以赎回房子
Report to work Monday morning... And you will receive a salary and a pension.
周一早上你去上班报到 就会领薪水和年金了
And give up the wonder?
还要放弃奇迹号
Otherwise, we cannot help you. Or your mother.
除此以外我们没法帮你 还有你母亲
Alice. Alice!
爱丽丝 爱丽丝
How could you sell our shares?
你怎么把股份卖了
Everything I do is for you, Alice.
我所做的一切都是为了你好 爱丽丝
So you can make a decent start in life.
为了让你的生活有个美好的开始
Five minutes ago I was a sea captain.
五分钟前我还是个船长
A sea captain is no job for a lady.
当船长的工作不适合姑娘家
Time is against you, and you're being careless with it.
年龄也不允许 你干这行是不理智的
重点讲解

set aside
留;存
We set aside some money for repairs.
我们存了一些钱作为修理费用。

bond
按揭贷款协议;按揭贷款
to pay off a bond
偿清按揭贷款
We had to take out a second bond on the property.
我们得申请第二按揭以购买这个房产。

redeem sth
赎回
He was able to redeem his watch from the pawnshop.
他得以从当铺赎回他的表。

report
report
to sb for sth
reportto sth for sth
to tell sb that you have arrived, for example for work or for a meeting with sb
报到
You should report for duty at 9.30 a.m.
你应该在上午 9:30 报到上班。
All visitors must report to the reception desk on arrival.
所有参观者到达后务必在接待处报到。

decent
像样的;相当不错的;尚好的(informal)
a decent meal / job / place to live
相当不错的饭菜/工作/住所
I need a decent night's sleep.
我需要好好地睡上一夜。

careless
不小心的;不仔细的;粗心的
It was careless of me to leave the door open.
怪我粗心忘了关门。
Don't be so careless about / with spelling.
别那么粗心大意地犯拼写错误。

视频及简介
该片讲述了爱丽丝得知母亲卖房后的事,面对母亲和船,她将如何抉择?


分享到