疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第233期:总得有人做英雄
日期:2017-01-05 07:57

(单词翻译:单击)

Hurry up, Lionel.
快点,Lionel。
You're not helping. We're not gonna make it.
你催也没用啊。我们搞不定了。
No. We won't. We're sitting ducks. We need to find cover. Lionel, remember the Alamo?
的确搞不定。我们现在就是活靶子。得找个掩体。Lionel,记得阿拉莫吗?
Yeah, what about it?
记得,怎么了?
Well, you're gonna miss it.
你要错过了。
Hey, what about you?
喂,你怎么办?
Somebody's gotta be the hero.
总得有人做英雄。
You're cheerful for a dead man.
死到临头了你还很乐观啊。
You're carrying a grenade. Samaritan standard issue. Which means you all are.
你带了手榴弹。Samaritan的标准装备。那就意味着你们都带了手榴弹。
Now which cable controls the elevator's mechanical lock?
哪根电缆是电梯机械锁的?
Hey, sweetie, you busy?
嗨,亲爱的,你还在忙吗?
A little.
有点。
Skip the verbal foreplay, Root. Why you calling?
闲话就免了,Root。打给我干吗?
Can't a couple of gals take a little break from work to catch up?
两个女孩就不能找个机会小憩下,来点女生的谈话吗?
I've been arrested and you're fighting an AI apocalypse so, no, we don't have time to catch up.
我被逮捕了,而你在阻止人工智能的天启,所以,免了,我们没这时间。
Well, there's no need to be rude.
别这么凶嘛。

分享到