疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第229期:喜欢皇后
日期:2016-12-29 05:56

(单词翻译:单击)

We need a strategy.

我们得想个策略。

A little help please.

拜托帮点忙。

It's a hell of a time for your machine to go on the fritz, Harold.

你的机器此时失常,选的可真是时候,Harold。

Give it a second. It's got a lot on its mind.

稍等它一秒。它正在努力思考。

Oh, that's interesting. How many moves did you consider that time?

有意思。那次你考虑了多少步?

That's good. You're paring them down, concentrating on the most aggressive possible moves.

很好,你在缩小范围,只专注最具进攻性的下法。

I didn't see that. You like the queen, don't you? She can move in any direction, target anything.

我倒是没料到。你喜欢皇后,对吧?她可以随便往哪个方向走,什么都可以吃。

Wasn't always the case though. She used to be one of the weakest pieces.

不过也不总是这样。她以前是最弱的一枚棋子。

They played chess in the royal court of Spain in the 15th century.

15世纪西班牙的宫廷里也下棋。

Queen Isabella was offended. She asked her advisers if they thought her that feeble.

Isabella女皇生气了,她问她的顾问们是否真以为她那么脆弱。

Their response was to make her the most powerful piece in the game.

他们的反应就是让她成为棋盘上最厉害的一枚棋子。

You have to be careful though. Because in chess, the more powerful a piece is, the more useful they are.

不过你得小心了。因为象棋中越厉害的棋子就越有用。

Not just for winning...but to be used for sacrifice. As a trick.

不只是为了取胜...而是要用来牺牲。这是一种战术。

分享到