(单词翻译:单击)
Penny! Penny! Penny!
佩妮 佩妮 佩妮
What's wrong?
出什么事了
Nothing. I was acting.
没事 我在演戏而已
You were acting.
你在演戏
Yes. In preparation for today's studies, I read Stanislavski's An Actor Prepares, Stella Adler's The Technique of Acting.
没错 我为了今天要上的课做了很多预习 我读了斯坦尼斯拉夫斯基(俄国演员 导演 戏剧教育家 理论家)的《演员的准备》 斯特拉·阿德勒的《演戏的技术》
Well, good for you. Come on in.
真不错 进来吧
How shall we begin?
我们怎么开始
Well, I thought we'd start with some basic movement exercises. You know, get our bodies warmed up a little.
我认为我们可以先做一些基础的动作练习 就是稍微热热身
All right.
好吧
So I just want you to relax and kind of move around in the space. You know, just do whatever feels natural. Sheldon?
我想让你放松 随意的扭动一下身体 你觉得怎么自然就怎么来 谢尔顿
You said to do whatever feels natural. This feels natural. Certainly more natural than what you're doing.
你说让我觉得怎么自然就怎么来 我这样就挺自然的 肯定比你在做的那些动作 要自然得多
Come on, you got to work with me. We need to get connected with our bodies.
拜托 你得配合我 我们要跟我们的身体建立联系
Penny, my body and I have a relationship that works best when we maintain a cool, wary distance from each other.
佩妮 我和我的身体在双方都很酷 并且保持一定距离的情况下才能运作的最好
All right, let's just say we've warmed up.
好吧 就当咱们已经热过身了吧
You're the "teacher" .
你是"老师" 你说了算
Okay. One of the things that might help you in connecting with your students is being a little more spontaneous. So why don't we try some improvisation?
好吧 你要是想跟你的学生建立沟通 其中一个有效的办法就是要自然一些 所以咱们试试即兴表演怎么样
Why not? It seems like you're improvising your entire curriculum.
当然好啦 反正你整个教学过程也都是在即兴表演
This is all about listening and responding.
这主要练习的就是倾听和反应能力
Gotcha.
明白
I'm going to create a character and a situation, and you just jump in when you feel it.
我要创造一个角色和一个场景 你准备好了就加入我的表演
All right.
好的
All right.
那开始了
Action.
开拍
Okay, it's not a movie. It's improv. So no one calls "action" .
好吧 这不是在演电影 这只是即兴表演 所以用不着叫“开拍”
Hey, you taught me something.
你还真教了我点东西呢
Who would have thought it?
谁能想到会有这么一天
Okay.
好吧
Uh, no, the shipment has not arrived, and I really need those shoes. They are my biggest seller. Yes, ladies sizes six through ten.Thank you. Oh, sorry. I have to go. I have a customer. Bye-bye. Hi. Can I help you?
不 货还没送到呢 我真的很急着要那批鞋子 那可是我卖的最好的货 没错 六到十码的女鞋 谢谢 抱歉 我得挂了 有客人上门了 再见 有什么可以帮到你的吗
I'd like a frozen yogurt, please.
请给我来一杯冻酸奶 谢谢
Yogurt? Okay, sure. Luckily, we sell both shoes and yogurt here.
酸奶 好吧 没问题 还好我们又卖鞋又卖酸奶
You do? Yes. Look up at the sign, and remember, improv is always about saying yes.
是吗 是啊 你抬头看看我们的招牌 你还要记着 即兴表演就是要说是
All right.
好吧
Yes.
是耶
I see a sign. It says "Camarillo State Mental Hospital" .
我看到招牌了 上面写着"卡马里奥州精神病院"
What?
什么
It's the only explanation I can come up with for why you think you sell shoes and yogurt.
只有这个理由才能解释 你怎么会认为自己又卖鞋又卖酸奶
Okay, you know what? Let's just try a different improv. Uh..
好吧 这样好了 咱们换个即兴表演的主题
Oh, this time we will be two winos living under a freeway overpass.
这次咱俩演两个住在高速公路天桥下的酒鬼好了
Oh, and we're going to use props?
我们都可以用道具了
You bet.
必须的
I had dreams, you know. I was gonna be famous. Show everybody back home I could be someone. Now look at me.
我也是有梦想的 知道吗 我想出名 让我家乡的人都看看 我也能出人头地 可你看看我现在这样
Want some?
喝点吗
You have any frozen yogurt?
你有冻酸奶吗
I'm still not adjusted to how the SyFy channel spells their name now.
我还是不明白幻想频道怎么会是这样拼写(原名Sci Fi 频道 专门播放科幻 奇幻 惊悚 超自然等电视影集)
S-y-F-y. That's "siffy" .
S-y-F-y 那就成"饭想"了
Hello?
喂
Oh, my God! Is he okay?
天啊 他没事吧
What happened?
出什么事了
Hang on. Hang on. Okay, thank you. Okay, thank you. Howard was on his scooter, and got hit by a truck. He's in critical condition.
等一下 等一下 好的 谢谢 霍华德骑摩托车的时候被一辆卡车给撞了 他现在情况危殆
Oh, no!
不
Did you hear? Isn't it terrible?
你们听说了吗 太可怕了
Have you seen him?
你见到他了吗
They wouldn't let me in.
他们不让我进去
Oh, my Howie.
我的霍霍呀
It'll be okay. It'll be okay.
不会有事的 不会有事的
It'll be okay. It'll be okay. It's Howard. Howard, hello.
不会有事的 不会有事的 是霍华德 喂 霍华德
Raj, is that you?
拉杰 是你吗
Yeah, I'm right here, buddy. How are you?
是的 我就在这 兄弟 你还好吗
Shh, shh. Listen to me. I'm not gonna make it.
听我说 我撑不过了
No, no, no, don't say that. You're going to be all right.
不 不 不 别这么说 你会没事的
Raj, I don't have time. Now, pay attention. My last wish is that you look after Bernadette.
拉杰 我时间不多了 好好听我说 我最后的愿望就是你要好好照顾伯纳黛特
Of course, of course. Now when you say "look after", you mean...
当然了 当然了 不过你说“照顾”是指
Sexually.
性方面的
Excuse me, Bernadette. I have to hear it from him.
对不起 伯纳黛特 我得听他亲口说出来
Sexually.
性需求
Got it. Take care.
哦了 保重啦
I guess I have no choice but to make sweet, guilt-free love to you over and over again for the rest of my life.
我别无选择 只能在余生 一而再再而三毫无罪恶地跟你享受甜蜜爱欲
That's how I heard it.
这也是我亲耳所闻的
Or it could be "sy-fee." What? S-y-F-y. "Sy-fee."
又或者可以取名为"幻仙" 你说什么 S-y-F-y. "幻仙"
Oh, right. Good one.
好吧 给力
So, did you get a chance to go over the scene I gave you?
对了 你有时间看一遍我给你的那部电影吗
Yes. I didn't care for it.
看了 但是我不喜欢
Okay, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof is an American classic. So is the McRib sandwich.
《朱门巧妇》可是美国经典中的经典 《朱门巧妇》曾获5项奥斯卡提名 传奇汉堡也是
I don't care for that, either.
可我照样也不喜欢它
Fine. What would you rather do as a scene study?
好吧 那在场景学习方面 你到底想怎么做
I'm glad you asked. I took the liberty of adapting a Star Trek fan fiction novella I wrote when I was ten into a one-act play.
很高兴你能这么问 我擅自把我十岁那年写的《星际迷航》同人小说改编成一部独幕剧
And you think it's better than Tennessee Williams?
而你觉得比田纳西·威廉姆斯写的强多了 (田纳西·威廉姆斯是《朱门巧妇》的作者)
Why don't we leave that for future generations to decide? Where No Sheldon Has Gone Before.
为什么不留给后代去决定呢《那些谢尔顿未曾到过的地方》
It's the story of a young boy who is transported from the ignorant backwoods of East Texas to the 23rd Century, where his genius is not only appreciated, but celebrated.
这个故事是发生在东德克萨斯州在愚昧无知的边远地区 一个少年郎被送到二十三世纪 在那里 他的聪明才智不仅为人赏识 而且被人盛赞
KMN...
杀了我吧
Now, in this pivotal scene, Sheldon's mother, played by you, argues with an emissary of the United Federation of Planets, Mr. Spock, the role I will bring to life.
现在 在这场关键的戏里 你扮演的谢尔顿的母亲 与星际联邦的特使斯波克先生发生争吵 而斯波克先生则由我来生动的展现
Okay, that's fine, but let's try and get you out of your comfort zone.
好吧 这样也行 但咱们先试试 让你脱离你的舒适区
Why would we want to do that? It's called "the comfort zone" for a reason.
为什么咱们要这么做 “舒适区”之所以这么叫 是有原因的
Okay, the whole point of this is to loosen you up a little, so I'm thinking you'll play the role of your mother, and I will bring life to Mr. Spock.
这么做的原因是让你放松点儿 所以我觉得你应该扮演母亲的角色 而我负责来生动展现斯波克先生
I'm sorry. You'll be Spock?
我没听错吧 由你来演斯波克
It's only logical.
这才符合逻辑(Spock 台词)
Very well. I'll set the scene. All right.
很好 我来叙述一下背景 好的
"East Texas. A warm summer night. A woman, Mary, stands on a porch. ""A coyote howls at the moon, frightening sensitive young boys everywhere." "Out in the woods, an owl screeches..."
东德克萨斯州 一个温暖的夏夜 一个女人 玛丽 站在阳台上 一只土狼冲着月亮嗷嚎 吓唬着四面八方心灵脆弱的少年郎 在丛林之外 一只猫头鹰发出毛骨悚然的尖叫声
Ok, Ok, we get it. You set the scene. Now just read your mother's line.
好了,我明白了你的背景了。快念你母亲角色的台词吧
"Shelly! Shelly, how many times have I told you "not to leave your sciencey stuff out on the porch? " "Goodness, I'll never understand that boy. But then again, I'm a religious nut, and my mind is closed to so many things." "Spock to Enterprise. Transport successful." "Glory be to Heaven, " "some sort of creature just manifested out of thin air. "George, put down that Pepsi can full of bourbon " that ain't foolin' no one, and get your shotgun!"
谢利 谢利 我跟你说过多少遍了 别把你的实验工具放在阳台" 天啊 我永远都不懂这孩子" "不过再次声明 我是宗教迷 我的心灵已经把太多东西拒之门外了" "斯波克呼叫进取号 发送成功" 荣耀归于上天 某种不知名物体突然出现" 乔治 把你那装满威士忌的百事可乐罐放下 有时间做模作样 还不如赶紧把抢抗上呢"
"Greetings, Mary Cooper. I am Spock."
向你问候 玛丽·库珀 我是斯波克"
I'm sorry. I just don't buy it.
抱歉 我还是接受不了
Just keep going!
别停 继续演
"Oh, my, your sudden appearance startles me."
"天啊 你的突然出现吓坏我了"
"We have been monitoring your son Sheldon from the 23rd Century, and we have determined that he is now ready to join us." "His unique genius is our best hope for bringing peace to a vast and troubled galaxy."
"我们在遥远的二十三世纪里一直密切关注着你的儿子谢尔顿 我们认为他现在已经够格加入我们的行列 他独一无二的聪明才智 是能给我们广阔而混乱的星系 带来和平的最大希望"
"I understand."
"我懂"
"Oh, Shelly?" "A man's here to take you away to the future! Be sure to pack clean underwear."
"谢利 有个男人说要把你带去未来 收拾的时候 记得带上干净的内裤哦"
Okay, okay, let's try that last line again, and this time, maybe try choking up a little.
好 很好 咱们再试试最后那段台词 这次你可以试着稍微带点哽咽
Why?
为毛
Well, you're losing your son.
你都快失去自己儿子了
Yes, but he's going to a better place where he won't get beat up... so much.
没错 但是他将要去一个更好的地方 在那里他不会被人打击得 那么厉害
All right, come on, just try it my way. Pretend you're sad to see him go. I'm gonna lead you in.
拜托啦 试着按我说的演一把 假装你很舍不得他走 我会带你入戏的
"His unique genius is our best hope for bringing peace to a vast and troubled galaxy." That's your cue.
他独一无二的聪明才智 是能给我们广阔而混乱的星系 带来和平的最大希望" 该你了
I'm sorry. I just love that line. Even the way you do it.
抱歉 即使你演技浮夸了点 但我依然爱这句台词爱到死
All right, come on, come on. Put some real emotion into it. Blah-blah, blah, blah... "vast and troubled galaxy." Go.
算了 快点 快点 放点真感情进去 此处省略23个字 从"带来和平的最大希望" 开始
"Oh, Shelly? A man's here to take you away to the future Be sure to pack clean underwear."
谢利 有个男人说要把你带去未来 收拾的时候 记得带上干净的内裤哦"
That's good. That's good. That's good. Mommy, why are you crying?
很好很好 做得不错 妈咪 你为什么哭
"Cause I'm gonna miss you, Shelly-bean, even though you creep the bugeeses out of me."
"因为我会很想你 谢利豆 即使你总是吓死我"
Okay, I guess we're improvising now.
好 我猜现在开始即兴表演了
I'm sorry. It's not my fault. I'm just incredibly smart, and everyone around here is dumber than a bag of rocks. Oh, now, don't you start crying.
对不起 这不能怪我 我只是太过聪明了 而这里的每一个人都蠢得跟一坨大便一样 又来了 你怎么又哭上了
You get in that spaceship. Mommy's late for Indian bingo.
你快上那艘破飞船 妈咪去赌场要迟到了
Mrs. Cooper, hey, it's Penny. Yeah, I think I broke your son. Hey, hold on. Talk to your mother.
库珀太太 我是佩妮 我想我让你儿子崩溃了 等等 你妈咪的电话
Mommy, I love you. Don't let Spock take me to the future!
妈咪 我爱你 拜托别让斯波克把我带去未来
Hey, Raj, I know you've been avoiding me and Howard, and I'm not leaving until you tell me what's going on inside that little head of yours.
拉杰 我知道你在刻意避开我和霍华德 除非你告诉我你的小脑袋到底在想什么 否则我是不会走的
* Like the wild elephant * I am trumpeting my love for you * Like a hidden flower * My sweet fragrance comes into view * * My heart burns for you like the sun at noon * My desert welcomes you like the rainy monsoon * * You are my heart * My universe * You are my heart * My universe * My universe * * You are my heart * My universe * You are my heart * My universe * You are my heart * My universe * My universe * Dance number aside, I'm so not gay.
就象狂野的大象 * 我要大声宣告我对你的爱 * 就像隐藏的鲜花 * 我香甜的芬芳要开启你全新的视觉 * 我的心好比正午的太阳 为你而炙热发烫 *我的心好比热情的沙漠 迎接你这场及时雨* 你是我的小心肝 *主宰我的小宇宙 *你是我的小心肝 *主宰我的小宇宙 *主宰我的小宇宙 * 你是我的小心肝 * 主宰我的小宇宙 * 你是我的小心肝 *主宰我的小宇宙 *你是我的小心肝 *主宰我的小宇宙 *主宰我的小宇宙 * 撇开宝莱坞式歌舞不说 哥绝对不是小基佬