(单词翻译:单击)
Hey, look who's here! Hey, buddies!
瞧瞧谁来了 你们好啊 伙计们 别担心 威尔·惠顿 我正准备走(哼着《夺宝奇兵》里的插曲退场)
Well, if it isn't Wil Wheaton, the Jar Jar Binks of the Star Trek universe.
这不是《星际迷航》里的加·加·宾克斯——威尔·惠顿吗
(la Ja Ja Binks)Mee-sa think that very funny! Well, you-sa can go think that at the back of the line. No cuts, no buts, no coconuts.
偶们觉得你形容得真有意思 你偶等可以排到最后面 慢慢回味 不能插队 没有但是 没有椰汁
Wil Wheaton.
威尔·惠顿
Yeah.
我就是
I'm a big fan.
我可是你的忠实粉丝
Of what? Poorly executed beards?
粉什么 那把修整不齐的络腮胡吗
Do you think you could get me and my friends into the movie? We got here a little late.
你有办法能让我和我的朋友进去看电影吗 因为我们来得有点晚了
No problem. Come on, I'll hook you up.
没问题 跟我来 我带你们进去
Awesome. We-sa gonna go into the movie now! Bye-bye!
太棒了 偶们要进去看电影了 拜拜
This is Indiana Jones, not Star Trek. There should be no value to his pseudo-celebrity here! And even at Star Trek conventions, they only let him in if he helps set up!
现在放的是《夺宝奇兵》不是《星际迷航》 像这种伪名人根本不值得为他开后门 即使是在《星际迷航》里 如果他是来帮忙的才放他进去呢
Calm down, Sheldon.
淡定 谢尔顿
I will not calm down. This affront to justice and decency cannot go unanswered. As Captain Jean-Luc Picard once said, "The line must be drawn here! " "This far, no farther!"
才不淡定呢 我们不能默许这种对公平和规矩公然侮辱的行为 让·吕克·皮卡特船长曾经说过“忍无可忍 无须再忍”“这就是底线 绝不后退半步”
Had to wake him up from his nap, didn't you?
你非得把他弄醒 这下爽了吧
You know what I really love about Howard? His chest hair.
你们知道我最爱霍华德什么吗 他的胸毛
Howard has a hairy chest?
霍华德胸前还毛茸茸的啊
No, just the one. But it's really long.
不 就一根 但是真的很长
Okay, there you go—Sultry Sunrise Red. What do you think?
好了 你看 热辣的日出红 你觉得怎么样
My nails have never looked so pretty before. Get it off.
我的指甲从来没有这么漂亮过 洗掉
Oh, oh, uh, looks like they're getting ready to let people in.Listen to what Mr. Wil Wheaton is tweeting. "Best seats in house for Raiders screening. Suck on that, Sheldon Cooper."
哇 哇 好像开始让人进场了 听听威尔·惠顿先生是怎么在推特上炫耀的“坐在电影院最棒的位置上看《夺宝奇兵》 羡慕嫉妒恨吧 谢尔顿·库珀”
Why do you read his Twitter feed? You know it's only going to upset you.
你为什么要他看的推特 明知道那只会让自己不高兴
I believe in knowing my enemy, Leonard.
知己知彼 方能百战不殆 莱纳德
Had Twitter existed at the time, would not General Custer have followed the tweets of Sitting Bull? Would not Lee have followed Grant? Would not Spy have followed Spy? I have more examples, but excuse me. Hello. Well, this seems like an odd time to test my cell phone quality, but go on. Test phrases? All right. I'm a tote. Ulba. Twad. All together? I'm a total buttwad. Why are you laughing? Hello?
如果早几百年有推特 卡斯特上将会不去关注史汀·布尔的吗 李将军不会关注格兰特将军的吗(尤利塞斯·S·格兰特和罗伯特·E·李签订了北部弗吉尼亚李军队投降的条约) 难道间谍之间不会互相关注吗 我还能举更多例子 但我要先接个电话 喂 居然选择这种奇怪的时间来测试我的电话通话质量 不过继续吧 测试词组 好吧 我是个十 足的傻 子 连起来说吗 我是个十足的傻子 你笑什么 还在吗
And that, girls, is how you make a phony phone call.
姐妹们 耍人的电话就该这么打
I'm not sure I grasp the full entertainment value, but all right.
我不确定我有没有完全领会到笑点在哪 不过还凑合吧
Next on Wikipedia's list of slumber party activities: "Truth or Dare."
维基百科里列举睡衣派对活动的下一项是真心话大冒险
Okay, it's your game. You go first.
好吧 你倡议的游戏 你先来
Hang on. I'm familiarizing myself with the rules. Seems fairly straightforward.
等下 我正在熟悉游戏规则 看起来很通俗易懂
Bernadette, truth or dare?
伯纳黛特 真心话还是大冒险
Truth.
真心话
All right. To what temperature must you heat beef in order to kill the prion that cses bovinespongiform encephalopathy?
听好了 你要把牛肉加热到什么温度才能把引起牛海绵状脑病(即疯牛病)的朊病毒彻底杀死
Um...
这个嘛
Remember, you have to answer honestly.
记住 你要如实回答
Wait. No, Amy, you're supposed to ask her something personal or embarrassing.
等下 不是这样的 艾米 你要问一些私人的或者尴尬的问题
Oh. All right. What is the circumference of your areolas?
好 我懂了 你的乳晕的圆周长为多少
"Munching on complimentary popcorn." "Woot, woot."
“用力咀嚼附赠的爆米花” 嚯"
Oh, the gall. I hope his next tweet is "Popcorn lodged in trachea. Choking to death."
真是厚颜无耻 我真希望他下一条推特是 "爆米花卡到气管里窒息致死
"Woot, woot."
嚯 嚯
Guys, I am sorry.We are full up.
伙计们 真抱歉 满员了
No!
不要
We're full up.
我们全满了
We really want to see this. Isn't there anything you can do?
我们真的很想看这场电影 你能不能通融一下
Sorry. Fire regulations. Should've gotten here earlier.
抱歉 影院防火规定不能超员 你们应该早点来排队
This is nothing but ablatant abuse of power by a petty functionary. Explain to me why Wil Wheaton and his lackeys get in and we don't.
这明显就是卑鄙的职员在滥用权利 解释下为什么威尔·惠顿和他的跟班能进去而我们却不能
'Cause I'm the petty functionary with a clipboard, bitch.
因为我是个手里有权的小气职员 小子
I guess that's that. Let's go home.
看来就这样了 回家吧
You know what? I'm going back to "I told you so." I told you so.
我想用回那句"我早说过的" 我早说过的
We can still see something. Oh, the new Sandra Bullock movie is playing two blocks away. You know Sandy B. always brings it.
我们可以看其他的嘛 桑德拉·布洛克的新片附近影院就有放映 桑德拉的片子一向有看头的
Look—a side door. Come on, Short Round.
看 侧门 快来 肖特·朗德
I guess we'd bettergo after him.
我看最好还是跟上他
Short Round? Indy's young sidekick from Temple of Doom.
肖特·朗德 《魔域奇兵》里跟琼斯一起的小孩 《夺宝奇兵》的第二部
Yeah, I know who itis, but why is it me?
我知道那是谁 但干嘛叫我
You're right. It shouldbe a cuddly Asian boy. Like me.
对 应该叫个可爱的亚裔男孩 比如我
"And Absalom has kissed her nether eye, and Nicholas is branded on the butt. This tale is done, and God save all the rout."
“让阿伯沙朗吻她下面那只眼还让尼古拉的屁股烫了一下 故事说完了 愿上帝保佑大家”
What the hell was that?
这什么玩意儿
Bernadette dared me to tell a dirty story. "The Miller's Tale" by Chaucer is the dirtiest story I know.
伯纳黛特让我大冒险讲个荤段子 乔叟的《磨坊主的故事》是我知道的最荤的
It would have been hidden in sock drawers if people in the 14th century had worn socks.
要是14世纪的人穿袜子的话 就该把它塞在脏袜子抽屉里
I thought it was pretty spicy. Especially the part where he kisses her nether eye.
我觉得这段子挺给力的 尤其是亲吻她下面那只眼那段
You might not like it as much if you knew what "nether eye" meant.
你要是知道那指什么 可能就不会很喜欢了
Hint: if one cares about hygiene, one ought not be kissing it.
提示 要是很注意卫生的人 就不该去亲吻那个地方
Okay, my turn. Penny, truth or dare?
好了 到我了 佩妮 真心话还是大冒险
Truth.
真心话
Why are you still hanging out with Leonard so much even though you broke up with him?
你为什么还一直跟莱纳德在一起 即便你们已经分手了
Oh, that's an excellent question. For two people who claim to be no longer pair-bonded, you spend an inordinate amount of time in each other's company. Yeah.
真是个好问题 对于已经分手不是一对的两人 你们俩在一起的时间出乎寻常地多 是啊
Dare. I don't believe the rules allow for an ex post facto option change. Yeah.
我选大冒险 规则肯定不会允许你临时更改选择的 是啊
Okay, look, just because we're not seeing each other anymore doesn't meanwe can't be friends. I mean, Leonard's a great guy.
我们只是不再是男女朋友 并不意味着不再是朋友 毕竟莱纳德是个好人
Then, why did you terminate your relationship with him?
那你为什么要跟他分手
I don't know. He got really serious, and I wasn't ready for it.
我不知道 他太认真了 而我还没准备好
Interesting. How will you react if, in the future, you become ready for it, and Leonard is unavailable, because another woman has realized that he is—to use your words—"a great guy"?
有意思 那如果以后你准备好了 而莱纳德已另结新欢 因为另外有个女人意识到 用你的话说“他是个好人” 那你怎么办
You can only ask one question. That one.
你只能问一个问题 那问后面一个
You know what, I don't want to play anymore.
我不想玩这个游戏了
Well, I'm not sure how this is scored, but I believe we may have won.
不知道这游戏怎么算得分 但相信我们俩赢了这局
Sheldon? Sheldon? Where did he go?
谢尔顿 谢尔顿 你去哪了
We're looking for Sheldon,not Marmaduke.
我们在找谢尔顿 不是马默杜克(大丹麦狗)
You whistled?
你刚吹口哨了?
What is that?
这是什么
Raiders of the Lost Ark with 21 additional seconds. If I can't see it, no one else can see it.
《法柜奇兵》的胶片 带那加长的21秒的 我看不到 别人也休想看到
Sheldon, this is crazy.
谢尔顿 你疯了
No. Crazy was leaving the projection booth unattended.
不 放映室没人看管那才叫疯了
Listen to me. You are over-tired. You're not thinking right. Put the movie back before we get into trouble.
听我说 你累过头了 没法正确思考 趁麻烦还没惹大 赶紧放回去
Trouble is my middle name,Leonard. Actually, it's Lee,but I prefer Trouble.
麻烦就是我的中间名 莱纳德 其实是李 但我喜欢用"麻烦"
Oh, look who they let in.
看看他们放谁进来了
Don't worry, Wil Wheaton. I was just leaving.
别担心 威尔·惠顿 我正准备走(哼着《夺宝奇兵》里的插曲退场)
Come on, guys! Hurry up! Hurry up!
快 加油 快点
Let's see you run with a bag of urines trapped to your leg.
你腿上绑个尿袋跑跑试试(模仿电影《斑点》里的场景 科洛尼奥电影院是每年纪念《斑点》拍摄的地方)
He's got the movie! Get him!
他拿走了影片 追上他
Why is there never a pontoon plane when you need one?
为什么需要的时候飞行艇永不出现
She's been in there a long time.
她进去很久了
Clearly, losing Truth or Dare upset her. Perhaps we should try to take her mind off it with anothor popular slumber party activity.
明显 真心话大冒险玩输了她很伤心 也许我们该转移下她的注意力 找个其他流行的睡衣派对游戏玩
Ooh, like what?
比如呢
Well, the Internet suggests that slumber party guests often engage in harmless experimentation with lesbianism.
网上建议睡衣派对时还经常可以做一些无害的女同试验
Where exactly on the Internet have you been looking?
你到底看的是什么网站
Penny? Oh, hey, Amy. Look, I'm sorry I got so upset. I just...
佩妮 艾米 什么事 抱歉我这么心烦意乱 我只是...
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Don't worry. I'll avoid the nether eye.
别担心 我会避开下面那只眼的
I might have gone with eating raw cookie dough.
我宁愿选择玩吃生曲奇饼的