生活大爆炸 第二季:第12集 机器人对决(下)
日期:2016-12-29 10:07

(单词翻译:单击)

Howard, there's a blonde girl, Patsy, here to see you!
霍华德,有个叫帕特丝的金发女郎来找你!
Who? Okay, now she's saying it's Penny. I don't want to talk to her.
谁?噢,这回她又说自己叫佩妮。我不想同她说话。
Hey. Ma! She ran past me. Was I supposed to tackle her?
嘿。老妈!她径自跑了过去,我应该把她扑倒?
So, I just came by to see how you were doing. I'm fine. Good. Your mom seems nice.
呃,我只是过来看看你怎么样了。我没事。很好,你妈妈看上去不错。
People move away from her on the bus. What do you want?
她坐公车的时候别人都离她远远的。有何贵干?
Okay, look. Howard, I just want to apologize. For some things that I have said. About you.
好听着霍华德,我是来道歉的为我说的一些话道歉关于你的话。
I've been informed that you have feelings. And apparently, I have hurt them.
有人告诉我说你也是有感情的。而显而易见的是我伤害了它们。
So, I'm sorry. Howard. Fine. You're sorry. Goodbye. So...you're okay?
所以我很抱歉,霍华德。好,你很抱歉,再见了。那么... 你还好吧?
Hey, I'm a big boy. I'm not traumatized by some random comment from some random woman. I mean, get over yourself. Okay. Well, bye.
嘿,我是个大男孩,我不会因为某个女人的随意评论而受创伤的。我是说,你别臭美了。好,那么再见了。
So close. Oh, my God. That's Kripke's robot?
就差一点儿。噢我的天呐,那是克里普柯的机器人?
As you can see, the Kwippler is weducing the Chevy Cavawier to wubble.
如你所见克里普勒正把这辆雪佛兰跑车史得粉碎。
I can't watch anymore. Sheldon, we have to call it off.
我不能再看下去了谢尔顿我们得叫停它。
We don't have that option. We've accepted the challenge. We can't run away from a fight.
没有这个选项。我们接受了挑战,我们不能临阵退缩。
Oh, please, we've spent our whole lives running away from fights.
噢得了吧,我们不是一直都在临阵退缩么。
Personally, I can squeeze through a hole in a fence half my size.
个人而言,我都能从比我小一半的篱笆墙当中找个洞钻过去。
Impressive as that may be, Monte is not us. Monte has no fear.
你说的可能没错,但猛械可不是我们,猛械无所畏惧。
Sheldon, did we all not just watch the same video?
谢尔顿,难道我们看的不是同一个录像?
Kripke's robot just had angry sex with a midsized automobile.
克里普柯的机器人刚刚虐完一辆中型汽车。
You are overlooking the fact that we now know what we're up against and we can modify Monte so that he's prepared.
但你忽视了一个事实,我们已经对敌人了如指掌,所以我们可以改装猛械让他做好迎战的准备。
You want to prepare him? Install a bladder and a pair of shorts so he can wet himself.
你想让他做好准备?给他装个膀胱再穿条短裤,他就可以吓得尿裤子了。
Excuse me, but how are we going to make any modifications without Wolowitz? Have you heard from Penny yet?
抱歉,不过没有沃勒威茨我们怎么进行改装?佩妮那有信了没?
Not yet. Have faith, gentlemen. We don't need Wolowitz.
打起自信来先生们,我们不需要沃勒威茨帮忙。
Engineering is merely the slow younger brother of physics. Watch and learn.
工程学只是物理学发育迟缓的小弟罢了。瞧好了,学着点。
Do either of you know how to open the toolbox?
你们俩有谁知道怎么开工具箱么?
And then, when I was 14, I met Marcy Grossman.
之后,在我十四岁的时候我遇见了玛丽丝?格罗斯曼。
She was so beautiful. She just got her braces off but they left a little of the overbite. It was so hot.
她是那么美丽。她刚摘掉牙套,但还是有点龅牙,真是火辣。
Like a sexy little chipmunk.
就像只性感的小花栗鼠。
I didn't have the courage to ask her out, but I dedicated a song to her at the ninth grade talent show. Aw, that sounds sweet.
我没有勇气约她出来,但我在初三的才艺表演上给她献了一首歌。喔真贴心。
Marcy Grossman is sunshine. On a cloudy day. When it's cold outside, Marcy Grossman is the month of May. Oh, it's cute.
玛丽丝?格罗斯曼就是阴天的一缕阳光,在天寒地冻时玛丽丝?格罗斯曼就是那热情的五月。噢真是可爱。
I guess you'd say What can make me feel this way Marcy Grossman, Marcy Grossman, Marcy Grossman Talking about Marcy. That's great. Grossman.
我猜你会说,什么才能让我有这种感觉,玛丽丝?格罗斯曼,玛丽丝?格罗斯曼,玛丽丝?格罗斯曼,谈论着玛丽丝。真棒。格罗斯曼。
Oh, it's fun. And then she came up with that sexy little chipmunk mouth and spit in my hair.
噢,真有意思。然后她撅着那张性感的花栗鼠小嘴,朝我头发上淬了口唾沫。
Which brings us to tenth grade.
之后就是高一的事了。
Howard, do you think maybe sometimes you try too hard?
霍华德,你觉不觉得有时自己太心急太过火了?
Look at me. What chance do I have if I don't try too hard?
看看我,我有机会太心急太过火吗?
Well...you'd have a terrific chance.
这... 你的机会大大的有。
I mean, you're smart, you're funny. You have a cool job. You build stuff that goes into outer space. I guess.
你聪明风趣,又有份好工作,你还会做那个飞到外太空的东西。也是啊。
Look, I'm telling you, I've known you for, like, a year and a half and this is the first time I feel like I'm talking to a real person.
跟你说哦,我认识你也有一年半了,这次我才觉得我是在跟你真人讲话。
And you know what? I like him. He's a nice guy. You really think so? Yes. I don't know. I do.
而且你知道不,我喜欢他,他人不错。你真的这么想的?是啊。这我还真的不知道。我知道。
Nice little bot you've got here. I'm aware. What's this do, spin?
你这小机器人不错嘛。这我知道。这是干嘛用的?转齿?
Yep. At 3400 RPM. It can cut through steel like it was wubber.
对,3400转每分钟。它切钢就像切橡皮一样。
Neat. Good work. Sheldon, we've got to call this off.
赞。做得不错。谢尔顿,我们要赶快取消。
No, Leonard. For years, merciless thugs like Kripke have made my life a series of painful noogies and humiliating wedgies and the insensitively named Indian burns.
不要兰纳德。多少年了,像克里普柯一样的无良恶霸让我的生活悲惨不堪,既被痛苦地敲脑壳又受尽拽内裤凌辱,还有印第安灼刑(用双手拧胳膊上的皮肤)。
That stops now. But, Sheldon, we don't have a chance.
这些就此打住!可是谢尔顿我们没机会的。
The only improvement you were able to make on the robot was to put fresh batteries in the remote.
你现在唯一能给这机器人改进的就是给它遥控器换块新电池。
What you fail to realize is Kripke suffers from a fatal flaw, over confidence from his robot's massive size and its overwhelming power.
你没发觉的是克里普柯有一个致命伤,他对机器人大体积超能量的过度自信。
That's not over confidence. That's observation.
那不是过度自信,那叫显而易见。
Trust me, Kripke will fall easy prey to my psychological warfare. Observe.
相信我,克里普柯很快就会倒在我的心理战上的。看着吧。
Kripke. I would ask if your robot is prepared to meet its maker, but as you are its maker, clearly the two of you have met.
克里普柯,我想问下你的机器人准备好见它制作人没?不过既然你是他的制作人了,很明显你们是见过面了。
What is his problem?
他脑子怎么鸟?
Way to bust out the Jedi mind tricks, dude.
学绝地武士心理战还差得远(要被开除的水平),伙计。
I just want to make sure that we're all clear. Standard robotic fighting league rules apply.
我只是想确认下我们说好了按照标准机器人格斗联盟规则。
Are you cwazy? This is a stweet fight. The stweet has no rules.
你是疯了不成?这是个街战,街战哪有什么规则?
He's right, Leonard. The paradigm is to the death.
他说得对兰纳德,到死方休。
I will, however, give you the opportunity to concede my superiority now and offer me your robot as the spoils of war.
不过,我现在给你们机会承认我比你们优越,并把你的机器人给我当战利品。
Never. I'd rather see Monte dead than in your hands. That could be easily arranged.
永远都没可能!我宁愿猛械死都不要落到你手里。那真是小菜一碟。
Ready, set, go? Do it. All right then. Weady. Set. Go.
各就各位准备开始?来吧。那好吧,预备开始。
Come on, Sheldon, you got this. Indeed. We are prepared for anything he can throw at us. That's new.
来吧谢尔顿,你可以的。当然,我们做好了万全准备,他怎么对我们都不怕。这招是新的。
Well, so much for making up for the emotional wounds of childhood.
好了,弥补儿时心灵创伤就到此为止了。
I did this. Monte was killed by my hubris and my pride.
是我干的。猛械被杀都是因为我的傲慢和自大。
No matter what anybody says, this is my fault.
不管别人怎么说,这都是我的错。
No one's arguing with you, dude. I got your text. How bad is...Oy.
又没人在跟你争。我收到你短信了,它有多烂...噢。
Forget the robot. What happened to you? He slipped and fell.
先别管那机器人了,你是怎么了?他不小心滑倒了。
Yes, I slipped and fell. In the bathroom. Bounced right off the tub.
是,我不小心滑倒了,还是在浴室里。被浴缸弹起来了。
Yes, now he knows what bathtubs are capable of doing when you don't treat them with respect.
对,现在他知道了,如果他不尊重浴缸的话,浴缸会给他好看的。
Yeah. They sucker punch you when your eyes are closed.
那是。趁你闭眼时就给你一拳。
So what do you think, Howard? It's not that bad, right?
你觉得怎样霍华德?也不算很烂对吧。
Oh, no. A little electrical tape, some solder...Are you insane?
噢不算,用点电线包布,一些焊剂...你是疯了还是怎样?
I've seen space probes that crashed into the desert that were in better shape than this.
我看太空探测器坠毁在沙漠都比这死相好看。
You're right. Monte's gone. We'll bury him in the morning. A simple ceremony. I'll speak. Leonard, you'll play your cello.
你说得对,猛械走了。我们明早去埋了它,做个简单的仪式,我来主持。兰纳德要拉你的大提琴。
Sheldon, honey, aren't you getting a little carried away? I mean, it's just a toy robot.
谢尔顿亲爱的,你是不是有点走火入魔了?我是说,这不就是个玩具机器人嘛。
Just a toy robot? Penny. I know, I got it. Sheldon, I'm sorry.
不就是个玩具机器人?佩妮。我知道了,这就去。谢尔顿对不起。
Well, don't get the wrong idea. The way I see it, I'm halfway to pity sex.
别想歪了,在我看来她很快就会因为同情然后跟我做爱了。

分享到