愤怒的小鸟(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第20期 做贼心虚的表现
日期:2016-12-12 10:00

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
What are you doing? We're trying to sneak around.We didn't rent this place out.
你在干嘛? 我们是偷偷溜进来的 又不是在这里包场
You can rent this place?
这地方还可以包场?
Give me that!
别闹了
Hey, you guys! No. Looks like there's some more stuff down here.
嘿 伙计们 看来下面还藏了不少货
We were hiding.
被发现了
When I say, "Hey!" you say, "Ho!"
我说嘿 你们说吼
There's more of them! That's right, I'm back. Enjoying the party, everyone? Because while you were living it up, I snuck onto their boat.
他们还有一船的猪 没错 我回来了 派对好玩吗 伙计们? 刚才当你们狂欢的时候 我溜上了他们的船
What? What did he say?
什么? 他说什么?
And look at what I found. There's more of them than we thought! Which is mysterious and weird, am I right?
看看我发现了什么? 整整一船的猪被藏起 这难道...不是做贼心虚的表现吗?
Hi, How ya doin'?
你好 女神
Remember, he said there were only two pigs on board, but he was obviously lying. And there are strange devices on their boat! So, clearly, there's, you know, some messedup stuff going on here. How messed up? I don't know. What specifically? I don't know that, either. Any questions?
他之前说只有两只猪在他们的船上 现在看来他显然是在撒谎 而且他们的船上有各式各样奇怪的道具 很明显 那个他们充满了危险的气息 有多危险? 我不知道 怎么个危险法? 我也不知道 还有疑问吗?
重点讲解

sneak
sneak up on sb
sneak up on sth

to move towards sb very quietly so that they do not see or hear you until you reach them
偷偷走近
He sneaked up on his sister and shouted 'Boo!'.
他偷偷溜到妹妹身边,然后大喊一声"嘿!"

rent sth out to sb
to allow sb to use sth that you own such as a house or some land in exchange for regular payments
出租;将…租给
He rents rooms in his house to students.
他把家中的房间租给学生。
The land is rented out to other farmers.
这片土地租给别的农民了。

live it up
(informal) to enjoy yourself in an exciting way, usually spending a lot of money
尽情欢乐;狂欢;纵情挥霍享乐

mess up
mess sth up

to spoil sth or do it badly
把…弄糟;胡乱地做
I've really messed up this time.
这次我真的把事情给弄糟了。
If you cancel now you'll mess up all my arrangements.
如果你现在取消,就会破坏我所有的安排。

mysterious
神秘的;奇怪的;不易解释的
He died in mysterious circumstances.
他的死因是个谜。
A mysterious illness is affecting all the animals.
一种奇怪的疾病正在侵袭所有的动物。

视频及简介
该片讲述了麦克斯探索猪猪轮船时的发现。


分享到