愤怒的小鸟(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第1期 破蛋日快乐
日期:2016-11-21 16:29

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
加油, 加油, 加油。
Oh, boy. Oh, boy. Come on, let's go. Let's go, buddy. Come on, come on, we gotta move, we gotta move.
天啊!毁了,毁了。老兄,加油,加油,跑快点,跑快点!
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! No, no, no, no, no!
我飞飞飞飞飞,不不不不不!
Hey! Hey! Gotcha!
接住了。
I don't like it! I don't like it!
我不喜欢这样飞得跟熊一样。
Beak! Wing! Tail! Ribs! Giblets!
嘴巴、翅膀、尾巴、肋骨,小鸡鸡。
I'm flying! Nope, still can't fly.
我在飞,不行,还是不能飞
I cannot believe this.
倒霉到家了。
Breathe, breathe.
吸气。
Bottom feeder.
走开跟屁鱼。
Up and over!
穿档过蛋。
No, no, no, no. Look. It's okay. I'm just a clown.
不,别害怕,我是小丑
Oh, boy. That's a loud... Loud... You're very scared of me. Here, come here. Nope. Okay. Nope. Never mind. Happy hatchday!
天啊,叫得真是惨绝人寰,被我尿了?来抱抱?好吧,不抱就不抱,破蛋日快乐!
Hi, pal. You must be so disappointed in yourself for being this late.
嘿,哥们,你迟到了这么久,现在一定对自己感到很失望。
No. No, no, no, no. I'm not late. Look at the time. See, the order said before noon.
没有,没有没有, 我没迟到。你看那个钟,订单上说中午前送到。
Okay, now you're late. What? Where have you been?
好吧,现在你迟到了。 什么? 你上哪去了?
It's funny you ask. You see, I was... You missed the party.
真是个好问题!你瞧... 都结束了
重点讲解

clown
丑角;小丑
Robert was always the class clown (= he did silly things to make the other students laugh).
那时候罗伯特总是班里的活宝。

scared

scared (of sb / sth)
scared (of doing sth)
scared (to do sth)
scared (that...)

frightened of sth or afraid that sth bad might happen
害怕;恐惧;畏惧;担心
She is scared of going out alone.
她不敢一个人外出。
He's scared of heights.
他有恐高症。

order(for sth)
a request to make or supply goods
订货;订购;订单
I would like to place an order for ten copies of this book.
这本书我想订购十册。
an order form
订货单

disappointed
disappointed (at / by sth)
disappointed(in / with sb / sth)
disappointed(to see, hear, etc.)
disappointed(that...)
disappointed (not) to be...

upset because sth you hoped for has not happened or been as good, successful, etc. as you expected
失望的;沮丧的;失意的
They were bitterly disappointed at the result of the game.
他们对比赛结果极为失望。
I was disappointed by the quality of the wine.
这酒的质量令我失望。

never mind
(especially BrE) used to tell sb not to worry or be upset
(用于安慰)没关系
Have you broken it? Never mind, we can buy another one.
你把它打碎了?没关系,我们可以再买一个。

视频及简介
该片讲小鸟刚刚出生,以后等待它们的是什么样的生活呢?


分享到
重点单词
  • supplyn. 补给,供给,供应,贮备 vt. 补给,供给,提供,
  • frightenedadj. 受惊的,受恐吓的
  • disappointedadj. 失望的
  • qualityn. 品质,特质,才能 adj. 高品质的
  • requestn. 要求,请求 vt. 请求,要求
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱