爱在黎明破晓前(MP3+中英字幕) 第30期:贵格教
日期:2016-12-15 15:44

(单词翻译:单击)

That's funny.
真有趣。
Then up there in the Ferris wheel, it was like this very old woman kissing this very young boy. Right?
那么在摩天轮上时,就像是垂老妇人吻了一个小男孩,是吗?
Do you know anything about the Quakers, the Quaker religion?
你知道贵格教徒和贵格教的宗旨吗?
No, not much.
不太清楚。
Well, I went to this Quaker wedding once and it was fantastic.
我参加过贵格教徒的婚礼,感觉很奇特。
What they do is the couple comes in and they kneel down in front of the whole congregation, and they just stare at each other.
他们的做法是新人走进去跪在所有来宾的面前,然后彼此凝视。
Nobody says a word unless they feel that God moves them to speak or say something.
没人说话,除非他们觉得是上帝要他们交谈或发言。
And then, after an hour or so of just staring at each other they're married.
然后,经过大约一小时相互凝视就成了夫妻。
That's beautiful. I like that.
太美了,我喜欢这样。
This is a horrible story. What?
有个可怕的故事。 是什么?
It's not the appropriate place to tell it. What?
这里不适合讲这事。 什么?
Well, I was driving around with this buddy of mine.
我曾和一个朋友开车兜风。
He's a big atheist, you know.
他是个坚定的无神论者。
And he came to a stop next to this homeless guy.
他在一个流浪汉身旁停下车。
My buddy takes out a $ 100 bill and leans out the window and he says, "Do you believe in God? "
我的朋友掏出100美元并探出车窗问道,"你相信上帝吗?"
And the guy looks at my friend, he looks at the money.
那个人看看我的朋友,看看钱。
He says "Yes, I do."
他说:"是的,我相信。"
My friend says, "Wrong answer." We drove away.
我朋友说:"回答错误。"我们开车走了。
That's mean, no? Yeah.
太刻薄了,不是吗? 是的。

分享到