爱在黎明破晓前(MP3+中英字幕) 第8期:看待死亡
日期:2016-11-23 11:42

(单词翻译:单击)

You're lucky you can have this attitude toward death.
你该庆幸你能这样看待死亡。
I think I'm afraid of death 24 hours a day.
我想我时刻都在害怕死亡。
I swear. I mean, that's why I'm in a train right now.
真的,所以我现在才会坐火车。
I could've flown to Paris, but I'm scared.
我可以乘飞机去巴黎,但我害怕。
Oh, come on. I can't help it. I can't help it.
不会吧。 我控制不了。我控制不了。
I know the statistics say, "Na, na, na, it's safer." Whatever.
我知道统计显示"不,不,不,它很安全"之类的。
When I'm in a plane, I can see the explosion.
但我乘飞机时就会看到爆炸。
I can see me falling through the clouds.
我看到我从云端坠落。
And I'm so scared of those few seconds of consciousness before you are gonna die. You know, when you know for sure you're gonna die.
我非常害怕那几秒钟的意识......在临死之前,你知道自己快要死了的时候。
I can't stop thinking that way. It's exhausting.
我总忍不住会这样想。那让人筋疲力竭。
Yeah, I bet.
是的,没错。
Really exhausting.
真的筋疲力竭。
I think this is Vienna. Yeah.
我想这是维也纳了。 是的。
You get off here, no? Yeah, what a drag.
你在这儿下,是吗? 是的,真扫兴。
I wish I'd met you earlier. I really like talking to you.
早认识你就好了,我很喜欢和你聊天。
Yeah, me too.
我也是。
It was really nice of you too.
很高兴能认识你。

分享到
重点单词
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨
  • explosionn. 爆炸,爆发,激增
  • consciousnessn. 意识,知觉,自觉,觉悟