爱在黎明破晓前(MP3+中英字幕) 第22期:父母离婚
日期:2016-12-07 15:36

(单词翻译:单击)

Did your parents divorce? Yeah, finally.
你父母离婚了? 是的,最终离了。
They should have done it a lot sooner, but they stuck together for a while for the well being of my sister and I, thank you very much.
他们早就该离,但凑合在一起是为了我和我姐姐,真是感激不尽。
I remember my mother once. She told me, right in front of my father, they were having this big fight, that he didn't really want to have me.
我记得有一次他们吵的很凶,我母亲当着父亲的面告诉我,他并不是很想要我,
You know, that he was really pissed off when he found out that she was pregnant with me.
他发现她怀孕时很恼火。
You know, that I was this big mistake. And I think that really shaped the way I think.I always saw the world as this place where I really wasn't meant to be.
生我是个大错误,这对我的思想影响很大。我习惯从一个不该存在的人的视角看世界。
That's so sad.
太悲哀了。
Well, I mean, I eventually kind of took pride in it.
事实上我对此颇感自豪。
You know, like my life was my own doing, or something.
就好像生命是我自己创造的。
You know, like I was crashing 'The Big Party.'
就像我是盛宴上的不速之客。
That's the way to see it.
可以这样看待。
You know, my parents are still married and I guess they're very happy.
我父母仍在一起,我猜他们很幸福。
But I think it's a healthy process to rebel against everything that came before.
不过我觉得未雨绸缪是正确的做法。
You know, I've been wondering lately do you know anyone who's in a happy relationship?
知道吗,最近我很好奇......你认识什么婚姻幸福的人吗?
Yeah, sure. You know, I know happy couples.
当然,我认识一些幸福的夫妇。
But I think they lie to each other. Yeah.
可我认为他们在互相欺骗。 是啊。
People can live their life as a lie.
人们能在谎言中生活一辈子。

分享到
重点单词
  • eventuallyadv. 终于,最后
  • priden. 自豪,骄傲,引以自豪的东西,自尊心 vt. 以 .
  • rebeln. 叛徒,起义者,反叛者 adj. 造反的,反抗的 v