梅林传奇第1季第3集:The Mark of Nimueh 女巫之痕(22)
日期:2016-12-27 14:57

(单词翻译:单击)

Where is it? I think it's gone this way.
它在哪? 我想它朝这边去了。
This is very good.
这好极了。
Good news, sire. There are no new deaths, and the sick are recovering.
好消息,陛下。没有新的死亡病例,病人也在开始康复。
Good. Strange, I've never heard of an afanc before.
好极了。奇怪,我从未听说过湖怪。
It's conjured from clay by powerful magic, the type that can only be invoked by an ancient sorcerer, one who has the power to mirror the spirit of life.
它是由强大的法术从粘土中召唤出的,这只有古老的法师才能做到,其力量能镜像生命体的灵魂。
I found this at the water source. It bears the mark of Nimueh.
我在水源中发现了这个。这是妮摩薇的标识。
We must be vigilant, sire. Will I never get rid of her? Sire... Leave me!
我们必须提高警惕,陛下。 我永远也甩不掉她吗? 陛下... 让我自己呆着!
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Don't thank me. It was more Merlin. Really?
别谢我。都是梅林的功劳。 真的?
He's the real hero here.
他才是真正的英雄。
I don't know what to say. I didn't do anything.
我不知道该说什么。 我什么也没做。

分享到