梅林传奇第1季第4集:The Poisoned Chalice 餐杯之毒(12)
日期:2017-01-10 09:28

(单词翻译:单击)

Merlin, you must fight it.
梅林,你要振作。
You disobeyed me.
你违背我的命令。
Of course I did. A man's life is at stake. Do not let Merlin die because of something I did.
当然。一条生命危在旦夕。不要因为我做错事而怪罪到梅林头上。
Why do you care so much? The boy's just a servant.
你紧张什么呢?他只是个仆人。
He knew the danger he was putting himself in and he knew what would happen if he drank from that goblet, but he did it anyway. He saved my life.
他清楚知道他把自己置于什么样的危险中,他知道如果他喝下了那杯酒会有什么严重后果,可他还是喝了。他救了我的命。
There's more. There was a woman at the mountain she knew I was there for the flower. I don't think it was Bayard who tried to poison me.
还有。在山上有个女人她知道我去那里采花。我觉得下毒的人不是贝亚德。
Of course it was.
当然是他。
Gaius knows what to do with this. Put me in the stocks for a week, a month even. I don't care.
盖乌斯知道它怎么用。把我关在这一个星期,一个月也没关系。我也不在乎。
Just make sure it gets to him. I'm begging you.
我只恳求您一定把这交给他。
You have to learn there's a right and a wrong way of doing things.
你得要好好学习如何正确处事。
I will see you let out in a week. Then you can find yourself another servant.
一周之内我就会放你出来。到时候再给自己找个新仆人。
He hasn't got much longer. Has Arthur got the flower?
他撑不了多久了。亚瑟拿到花了吗?
I don't know. Uther won't allow anyone to see him. Is there nothing we can do to help?
我不知道。乌瑟不允许任何人见他。我们没有什么可以帮忙的吗?
Only the leaf of the morteaus flower can save him.
只有魔缇花之叶能救他。
And we have to find out if Arthur has it. I could sneak into the dungeon.
那得确认亚瑟是否拿到它了。我可以混进地牢。

分享到