梅林传奇第1季第2集:Valiant 骑士的盾(4)
日期:2016-11-20 09:47

(单词翻译:单击)

Yes. That was the only bit I'd figure out. How come you're so much better at this than me?
对。我就知道这个。你怎么比我还了解盔甲?
I'm the blacksmith's daughter. I know pretty much everything there is about armour. Which is actually kind of sad.
我是铁匠的女儿。我对盔甲了如指掌。有些可悲。
No, it's brilliant.
不,是有才。
You do know that the tournment starts today? Yes, Sire.
你知道是今天开始比武吧?是的 殿下。
You nervous? I don't get nervous.
您紧张吗?我从不紧张。
Really? I thought everyone got nervous.
真的?每个人都会紧张。
Will you shut up?
给我闭嘴!
Great. Yes. I think you're all set.
很好。一切准备妥当。
Aren't you forgetting something? My sword?
你是不是忘了什么?我的剑呢?
Oh, yes. Sorry. Sire, you'll be needing that. That went well.
对。抱歉。殿下,您肯定会用得上这玩意。还挺顺利的。

分享到