老友记 第8季:第17集 茶叶(上)
日期:2016-11-07 10:12

(单词翻译:单击)

Joey? Are you in there?
乔伊?你在吗?
Oh God! That's Rachel! Joey, you have to talk to her.
天啊!是瑞秋! 乔伊,你得跟她谈一谈。
No no, I can't! I can't! Not after the other night, it's just it's...too weird, ok? Don't tell her I'm here!
不行,经过那晚的事之后。感觉太奇怪了。别告诉她我在这里。
Don't eat that!
别吃那个!
Hey, Rachel. Is Joey here?
嗨,瑞秋。 乔伊在吗?
I don't see him. Do you see him? I don't see him. Hey!
我没有看到他,你呢? 没有。
Maybe he's in the sugar bowl. Joey? Nope.
或许他在糖碗里,乔伊?没人。
Well, at least you make each other laugh.
至少你们能彼此逗乐。
What's up? Well, I haven't seen him since that night that he told me how he you know...I don't know, I think he's avoiding me.
怎么了? 自从他那晚跟我坦白之后,我就一直没见过他。我觉得他在躲我。
Why is that bagel on the floor?
为什么地板上会有百吉饼?
We were playing a game. Was Chandler naked?
我们在玩游戏。 钱德勒脱了衣服玩的吗?
Sort of like a ring toss kind of situation?
像是套圈圈之类的游戏吗?
Sure! What? No! No!
没错! 什么?不是不是!
All right. Well listen, if you see Joey, will you just tell him that uh...tell him I miss him.
好吧,如果你们看到乔伊,能不能告诉他……告诉他我很想他。
Okay. Did you hear that?
好吧。你听到了吗?
Yeah. A naked bagel game?
是啊。裸体百吉饼游戏?
Dude, I don't know. That's a pretty small hole.
我很怀疑,这个洞很小的。
Honey, you've gotta talk to her. I can't.
你得跟她谈一谈。 我做不到。
You know? Look, you guys don't know what it's like to put yourself out there like that and just get shot down.
你们不知道真情告白之后却被拒绝的感觉有多难受。
I don't know what that's like?
我不知道那种感觉?
Until I was 25, I thought the only response to "I love you" was "Oh, crap."
我在25岁前一直以为对"我爱你"的回应是"真糟糕"。
Hello? No rejection? I got shot down at fat camp.
我没有被拒绝过?我连在减肥营都被拒绝过。
Boy, kids are mean when they're hungry.
天啊,饿肚子的孩子可真恶毒。
All right so, so what'll I do?
我该怎么办
This is Rachel. I mean, what are you gonna do, never talk to her again? I know it's weird, it's awkward, bu but you gotta at least try.
她是瑞秋。难道你永远都不跟她说话了吗?我知道那很奇怪,也很尴尬,但至少你得试试看。
Yeah, okay. I almost forgot this was on your...
好吧。我忘了这个曾套在你的……
We didn't play it!
我们根本就没玩!
Okay, so when you're done with your tea, I'll look at the leaves and tell your fortune.
等你们喝完茶之后,我可以看茶叶帮你们算命。
I didn't know you read tea leaves. Oh yeah, I've done it for years.
我不知道你会茶叶算命法。 我做过好几年了。
I actually stopped because I was so accurate.
我后来放弃是因为我算得太难了。
You know, and and you know, one of the great joys of life is it's it's wondrous unpredictability. You know? And also tea tends to give me the trots.
知道吗,生命最大的乐趣之一就在于其神奇的不可预测性。而且我喝茶会拉肚子。
Okay. I'm done. Read mine. Okay.
我喝完了,帮我算吧。 好的。
I see a ladder. Which can mean either a promotion or a violent death.
我看到一个梯子。代表的要么是升职,要么是暴力性死亡。
I I'm the head chef. I I can't get promoted.
我是主厨,不可能再升职了。
Uh hmm. Uh hmm, who's next?
下一个是谁?
Okay. I'm done. Do mine. Okay.
我喝完了。帮我算。 好吧。
Oh! Okay, I see a circle.
好吧,我看到一个圈圈。
Which can either mean you're having a baby or you're gonna make a scientific discovery!
那表示你要么怀了孩子,要么会做出科学发现!
Well, I have been spending a lot of time in the lab.
我确实经常在实验室待着。
What does yours say, Pheebs?
你的茶叶又预示着什么呢,菲比?
Wow, all right. Wow! Yay!
好吧。
Oh, I'm gonna meet a guy! And really soon!
我会认识一个男人,而且很快!
And he's gonna be the man of my dreams. Probably not the guy I had a dream about last night.
他会是我的梦中情人。或许不是我昨晚梦到的那个男人。
Hey! Has anyone seen my shirt? It's a button down, like a, a faded salmon color?
有人看到我的衬衫吗?是前开式的淡鲑鱼色衬衫。
You mean your pink shirt?
你是说那件粉红色衬衫吗?
Faded salmon color.
是淡鲑鱼色。
No, I haven't seen your pink shirt.
不,我没看到你的粉红色衬衫。
Great! Great. Then I must've left it at Mona's. I knew it!
我一定把它落在蒙娜家了。我就知道
Well, I'm sure you get another one at Ann Taylor's.
你可以到安·泰勒的专卖店再买一件。
That's my favorite shirt! Ok? I love that shirt!
那是我最爱的衬衫。我超喜欢。
Well just ask Mona to give it back!
那就让蒙娜还给你啊。
I don't know. I mean I I guess I could. It's just that we didn't really end things on such good terms.
我不知道,或许可以吧。只是我们最后闹得不太愉快。
And if I went over there, I'd be ignoring the one thing she asked me to do when we broke up.
如果我去她家,就等于无视她分手时对我提出的唯一要求。
Jump up my own ass and die.
她要我去跳楼自杀。
Oh, wait a second, you guys?
等一下。
For the last couple weeks, I've been seeing that guy everywhere I go.
这几周以来,我走到哪里都会看到那个男人。
We take the same bus, we go to the same bookstore, and the same dry cleaners. Maybe he's the tea guy.
我们搭同一班公车,去同一家书店、同一家干洗店。或许他就是我的真命天子。
Phoebe, did you see that? He totally checked you out! And he is so cute!
菲比,你看到了吗?他绝对是在打量你!而且他超帅的!
Mine is a picture of the Village People. What does that mean?
我的茶叶像是乡巴佬。那是什么意思?
Hi! Hey.
嗨。 嗨。
Hi. Hey.
嗨。 嗨。
Tea gives Phoebe the trots!
菲比喝茶会拉肚子。
So I thought Joey and I would be ok once we hung out, but it's like we don't even know how to be with each other anymore.
我以为乔伊跟我待在一起就不会尴尬了,但现在我们都不知道该怎么相处。
I konw, it's tough now, but things will get better.
虽说你们现在很难相处,但情况会改善的。
How do you know that? What if it just gets worse and worse and worse, to the point where we can't even be in the same room with each other? !
你怎么知道?如果情况不断恶化,我们都无法共处一室了该怎么办呢?
I'm not great at the advice, can I introduce you in a sarcastic comment? Some cheese?
我不善于给人提建议。我能讽刺你一番吗?要奶酪吗?
Honey, why is the Bruce Springsteen CD in the Cat Stevens case?
老公,为什么布鲁斯·史普林斯汀的CD会放在凯特?史帝文斯的盒子里?
Let's just say if I can't find the right CD case, I just put it in the nearest one.
如果我找不到正确的盒子,我就会随手拿个盒子来装。
Okay. Where is the Cat Stevens CD?
那凯特·史帝文斯的CD在哪里?
In the James Taylor case.
在詹姆士·泰勒的盒子里。
Where is the James Taylor CD? Honey, I'll save you some time.
那詹姆士·泰勒的CD在哪里? 我帮你节省些时间吧。
Two hundred CDs, not one of them in the right case.
那200张CD没有一张是放在正确盒子里的。
Okay. No need to panic. Deep breaths, everyone.
好吧,不需要慌张,大家深呼吸。
Okay, we're just gonna have to spend some time and put the CDs in the right cases.
我们只需要花些时间把CD放在正确的盒子里。
Well, if we're gonna do that we should come up with some kind of order. You know alphabetically or, or by genre?
如果要整理的话,那就应该按某种顺序排好。按字母顺序或音乐风格?
Hmm, I don't know. I think we really have to talk this through.
我不知道,这件事我们得好好商量。
Oh, my God, you guys have such problems! I feel so terrible for you!
天啊,你们有什么毛病啊!我真为你们感到难过!
Ok, I'm I'm sorry. Look, you and Joey, you're both focusing on this uncomfortable thing, what you need to do is change the subject.
好吧,对不起。你和乔伊两个人满脑子都是这件烦人的事。你们需要改变一下话题。
Next time you see him try to get him talking about something else.
下次见面,跟他谈谈别的事情。
Oh yeah. That makes sense.
对,那挺有道理的。
Yeah, like, I don't know, maybe you have a work problem that you need his advice on.
或许你在工作上有问题需要他的建议。
Ooh, I can do that. I can do that. Yeah.
我可以用这招。 很好。
Uh honey, the Miami Vice soundtrack? Really?
亲爱的,你连迈阿密天龙的原声带都有吗?
They were just giving those away at the store. In exchange for money.
那只是唱片行的赠品。我得拿钱去换。
Hey! Hi.
嗨。 嗨。
I really don't know what to tell you Rach, I really don't. I mean, maybe Joey can help you out with your, with your big work problem.
我真的不知道该给你什么建议,瑞秋。或许乔伊可以帮你解决工作上的这个大问题。
What? Yeah, Joey, she's...
什么? 对。乔伊,她……
Rachel's got this big work problem. It is a head scratcher.
瑞秋工作上碰到一个大问题。真的很伤脑筋。
You know what? If we're gonna make dinner, we're gonna have to leave. Yeah.
我们想赶上晚餐预约就得马上出发了。
So you have a big work problem?
你工作上出了大问题?
Yeah. It's, uh...Yeah, it's, uh...You know, it's nothing.
对,是……对,是……其实没什么。
Okay. So I think I'm gonna take off.
好吧。我想我该走了。
Yeah no wait! Joey no wait it is. It's something. It's it's umm...it's my boss.
不,乔伊,等等。我确实有问题,是我的老板。
Yeah? Yeah. And, uh...And my baby.
是吗? 对。还有……还有我的宝宝。
Yeah?
是吗?
My boss wants to buy my baby.
我老板想买我的宝宝。
What? Oh my oh my God!
什么?我的天啊!
I know, I told you, it's a really big problem!
我跟你说过了,这真的是个大问题!
He wants to buy your baby? Can you believe that?
他要买你的宝宝? 你能相信吗?
That's crazy. That's what I told him!
那太疯狂了。 我就是那么跟他说的!
Ok, how did this even happen? Well, I'll tell you.
怎么会发生这种事? 我会告诉你的。
See, uh my my boss and uh, and his wife They they can't have children. So, umm, and that we were at the Christmas party, and he got drunk, and he said to me, "Rachel, I wanna buy your baby."
我老板跟他太太,他们不孕,所以……我们在圣诞派对上碰了面,他喝醉了,跟我说"瑞秋,我要买下你的宝宝。"
Man! When you said it was a problem about your boss and the baby I figured it was about maternity leave.
天啊!你说问题出在老板跟宝宝身上的时候,我以为你是指产假的问题。
Ohh! Yeah!
对啊。
Yeah that that would've been a much simpler problem.
对,那样子问题就简单多了。
Oh, hello. Oh, it's you. I see you everywhere.
你好。 是你,我走到哪里都会碰到你。
I'm Jim. Jim Nelson.
我是吉米,吉米·尼尔森。
Hi, Jim Jim Nelson. I'm Phoebe Phoebe Buffay.
嗨,吉米,吉米·尼尔森。我是菲比,菲比·布非。
We certainly have been seeing a lot of each other lately.
我们最近经常见面。
We have. Maybe we'll be seeing each other at dinner tomorrow night, say around 8 o'clock?
没错。或许明天晚餐时我们也能碰面,八点可以吗?
Well, maybe we will. Oh!
我们或许会碰面吧。
Mona?
蒙娜?

分享到